PDA

View Full Version : Lunesta + Kratom = clean

samsong
01-24-2010, 07:53 AM
So I have not posted in a real long time as my iv use of opana and smoking of fent led me to hit bottom. Oh yeah, throw in the iv coke binges a few times a month plus the opiates, and well, we all know the stroy.

Anyway, switched to pods to try to use a maintenance until I could figure out what road to go down to get clean (done, subs, ct, kratom, etc). Pods keep me well but leave me bored and without list.

I started however crushing up 1.5mgs of Lunesta (similar to ambien, but different drug) and insufflating about 1.5mgs every 4-6 hours. This would bring smiles to my face and actually be able to be somehwat productive for short bursts of time, like may be 90-120 minutes, though, not a long term solution, the pods are too sedating, plus insufflating another sedative, just kinda felt punchdrunk a lot unless I consumed tons of caffeine. Good for a few days but gets old real fast.

Anyway, starting using commercial bali kratom, combined with the insufllated Lunesta, and this is about a good of a true psuedo-opiate maintenance program that I have encountered--no w/ds and the lunesta gets me euphoric for hours when combined with the kratom. Cravings very much diminished, and have satisifed the needle cravings by shooting coke (only once a month now, at most) or by iv'ing some ritalin once in a while. I feel the stimualnts are very helpful to replace opiates physcologically--it is just the the mind being altered via the needle that is very stasfying when no real opiate agonists can be had.

Anyway, just thought i would share what I feel to be very synergistic effects from cheap kratom and Lunesta to allevaite the physical and mental cravings while stopping a decent opiate habit that was all about the rush and ultra euphoria from the iv opana IR and fent gel smoking. Depression is gone friends. Take care all and good luck.

blackman
01-24-2010, 08:02 AM
Congrats, samsong. Lunesta and kratom, huh? I might have to look into that.

I hope you keep it up. Try and get rid of that needle though. Much luck.

Thanat0s
01-24-2010, 08:08 AM
So I have not posted in a real long time as my iv use of opana and smoking of fent led me to hit bottom. Oh yeah, throw in the iv coke binges a few times a month plus the opiates, and well, we all know the stroy.

Anyway, switched to pods to try to use a maintenance until I could figure out what road to go down to get clean (done, subs, ct, kratom, etc). Pods keep me well but leave me bored and without list.

I started however crushing up 1.5mgs of Lunesta (similar to ambien, but different drug) and insufflating about 1.5mgs every 4-6 hours. This would bring smiles to my face and actually be able to be somehwat productive for short bursts of time, like may be 90-120 minutes, though, not a long term solution, the pods are too sedating, plus insufflating another sedative, just kinda felt punchdrunk a lot unless I consumed tons of caffeine. Good for a few days but gets old real fast.

Anyway, starting using commercial bali kratom, combined with the insufllated Lunesta, and this is about a good of a true psuedo-opiate maintenance program that I have encountered--no w/ds and the lunesta gets me euphoric for hours when combined with the kratom. Cravings very much diminished, and have satisifed the needle cravings by shooting coke (only once a month now, at most) or by iv'ing some ritalin once in a while. I feel the stimualnts are very helpful to replace opiates physcologically--it is just the the mind being altered via the needle that is very stasfying when no real opiate agonists can be had.

Anyway, just thought i would share what I feel to be very synergistic effects from cheap kratom and Lunesta to allevaite the physical and mental cravings while stopping a decent opiate habit that was all about the rush and ultra euphoria from the iv opana IR and fent gel smoking. Depression is gone friends. Take care all and good luck.
congrats on being post needle.

you still using the kratom?
any taper from it, or w/d experience?

samsong
01-24-2010, 08:41 AM
still using Kratom, Thanatos, that is necessary to keep the opiate cravings away, use about a 3/4 of an ounce a day of commercial Bali--I could get by on less if I wnated to but don't want the strong opiate cravings to come back so I take more kratom than I need than to just stay out of w/ds.

And then man, the lunesta up the nose is just fucking great--peeps may not like it at first, but stick with it for afew days and you start really enjoy that buzz the lunesta brings. I have only tried Ambien via IV, (and that was fucking trippy for sure), but nto sure if ambien insuflated feels the same as lunesta, may be close, not sure.

The good thing is that you cannot IV Lunesta, so either oral or nasal, and more euphoria and less sedation for me nasally.

Papa Verine
01-24-2010, 10:47 AM
So, you're considering yourself clean now? What do you think would happen if you had to suddenly quit the Lunesta/Kratom?

I'll admit you have lowered your opioid tolerance, and quitting the needle is something to be proud of... but CLEAN??? I don't know...

samsong
01-24-2010, 12:13 PM
clean of sticking dull needles into my arms dozens of times a day filled with crushed pharms--that is what I am clean of, as well as clean of smoking 200mcgs of fent gel a day. if clean in your world means abolsutedly no substances whatsoever, good for you, but I doubt I will ever get to that point, but I am not sure what negative side effets there are from kratom and Lunesta, probably safer than any anti-depressant out there and signficiantly better than done and subs and pods.

jacky
01-24-2010, 01:07 PM
sounds like you are on a better path now!

thanks for sharing.

I find kratom to be an amazing substance for detox options...although it isnt a total cure for me, I found that it helped so much that I didnt need help from prescriptions or Dr's or treatment centers.
although I know a few people who had to seek methadone treatment or bup because of their intense kratom habits.

the needle seems to be a tool that only a few can use responsibly with any conviction.

this is a first that I have heard of someone using this combination to treat themselves.

The_Chef
01-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Great job! It probably goes without saying but be careful with those sleeping pills. They can cause problems in their own right.

Kratom on the other hand is fantastical. It was actually my DOC for a while on account of being similar in effect to but cheaper than hydrocodone. Hydro doesn't do shit for me anymore but my most recent experiences with Kratom, although limited, have been as good as ever. I was thinking about ordering some for when I get that proverbial itch for something to make me itch, if you catch my drift.

samsong
01-24-2010, 02:23 PM
I think the way it is working Jacky in my non-scientific mind is that the kratom is eliminating all of the phsyical w/ds and the Lunesta is taking away the mental cravings. I even tried a few percocet the other day to see what it would feel like and either the kratom was blocking the effects of the perc or they just don't work for me in a postive manner anymore. I gave them away and preferred the Lunesta over the percs for the euphoria. The percs made me more tired with less than euphoria than the insufllated Lunesta, weird, but true.