PDA

View Full Version : swim is trying to plug a perc 30 :/ some1 help

TheBigStuff
01-11-2010, 01:01 AM
what is the best method for swim to butt plug a perc 30

Shadowsblaze
01-11-2010, 01:23 AM
Get a piece of half inch garden hose leave the female end on. The gray ones are soft, butt any will hurt, i mean any will work. The pill should slide right down the tube, but if it stops attach hose and turn on slowly, If something wiggles there was a bug in the hose butt he should come out once the pill starts to melt. That should do it. Good times ahead on the head. No not on the head, lay down on your side. Let me know how it works.

Indy
01-11-2010, 01:31 AM
First, you must create the Universe.

Spork
01-11-2010, 03:44 AM
You must first dissolve the pill in a swimming pool, and then go for a swim.

Once swim is swimming in the pool, suck in your stomach and the water will be sucked into swim's drain.

port rhombus
01-11-2010, 07:40 AM
You'll need some 91% isopropyl alcohol, a shot glass, an oral syringe, a sheet of paper, a credit card, a lighter, a shallow microwave safe container, a 1500 watt microwave, and two kosher hot dogs (natural casing is imperative!)

Dissolve the tablet in a shot glass filled with isopropyl alcohol.

Pour the solution in a shallow microwave safe container and add one hot dog. Allow the hot dog to marinate overnight or for at least 17 hours. Check to ensure that the hot dog has absorbed ALL of the solution.

Once all of the solution is absorbed, place the container containing the hot dog in the microwave and heat on HIGH for 3:45 or until the hot dog is engorged and completely brittle.

Remove the hot dog from the microwave and wrap it in a sheet of folded paper. Using your credit card and lighter, turn the hot dog into a fine powder.

Remove the plunger from the oral syringe. Fill the syringe with the powdered hot dog and add approximately two thimbles of isopropyl alcohol. Replace the plunger with the second hot dog and shake vigorously.

The syringe should've come with a bottle adapter. Place this on end of the syringe per the instructions.

Ready to plug?

Assume the position:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2m3s2uf.gif

The bottle adapter goes in your, well, your asshole. Some folks prefer a bit of lubrication here, but I think the opioids hit harder when I stick 'em dry. Slowly press the "plunger" hot dog until you feel the contents of the syringe inside you. Remain motionless for 5 minutes or until you feel high.

If you're plugging an opioid like oxymorphone which benefits from consumption of a high-fat meal, you may want to snack on the "plunger" at this point. I prefer to slather it in mayonnaise. Fuck what anyone else thinks!

Voila! You're good to go.

Underdose
01-11-2010, 08:36 AM
Great write up Rhombus. Very detailed. So I NEED a natural casing? ....:)

dharma bum
01-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Damn, no wonder the price of perks are so freaking high in my neighborhood. Shoot.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
01-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Yup, great job Port-
That why your the 'GO TO GUY"-
for just about everything here.

Question :
The PORT METHOD would be vegan friendly-
Right?
cause your not eating
just BUTT PLUGGING

ps.- can't wait for your 19th post Bigstuff

okie dokie
01-11-2010, 10:13 AM
what is the best method for swim to butt plug a perc 30

what the hell is a perc 30?? 30 mg percocet? not possible.....

Wilshire
01-11-2010, 10:26 AM
what the hell is a perc 30?? 30 mg percocet? not possible.....
Haha, I hear you man. I hear people say that shit all the time they call a 30mg ROXICODONE a "perc 30". I just want to slap them when they try to argue with me claiming they're right. *sigh* stupid people bug me...

okie dokie
01-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Haha, I hear you man. I hear people say that shit all the time they call a 30mg ROXICODONE a "perc 30". I just want to slap them when they try to argue with me claiming they're right. *sigh* stupid people bug me...

ok so the op is talkin bout roxi 30's....why would he want to plug them??

D Man
01-11-2010, 11:03 AM
I'm not trying to be a prick, but considering that oxycodone has such high bioavailability when taken orally, is there any appreciable benefit to taking it up the ass?

What's wrong with just eating the pill?

okie dokie
01-11-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm not trying to be a prick, but considering that oxycodone has such high bioavailability when taken orally, is there any appreciable benefit to taking it up the ass?

same ?uestion i was askin?....seems like lotsa trouble

GOLD N DIEMONDS
01-11-2010, 11:18 AM

ah well,
have you ever tried the "PORT METHOD" ?
it reportedly can almost double the bioavailabilty
it's like doing a perc 60
plus the butt plug

Ickyuck
01-11-2010, 11:52 AM
This thread is bringing the LOLZ!!!!

blackman
01-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Ooohh. My specialty. However, I don't give out my secrets of the trade just like that. *wink wink*