PDA

View Full Version : Question concerning IV'ing Roxis

farlopioid
01-04-2010, 01:42 PM
I just recently started "banging" roxis this past month, and it doesn't seem like im getting high like everyone talks about on these forums. I am prescribed bupe, but im a weekend warrior. I usually wait 24-36 hours before i IV any roxis. The first time i tried it i was already fucked up a "little bit" from snorting 60mg, and about 4 hours later shooting 60mg, and i couldnt even tell any difference in the buzz.

Now the second time i tried IV'ing which was the next weekend, i did 60mg and that time i actually got a nice head rush and immediately stoodup after releasing the belt and was scratching my head like the first time i snorted an 80. I IV'ed 60mg more about an hour later and didnt notice much increase in a buzz.

Now i'm asking you guys since i dont want to waste these pills i currently have. I have 4 30mg mallis and 1 15mg malli. The last time i took any opiates were 2 days ago, I took some methadone. I would rather not wait until tomorrow to IV because i have to goto work tomorrow. I'm debating on whether or not I should snort/eat these roxis I have as it seems IV'ing has only fucked me up real nice once.

I dont really have a high tolerance, i'm on 8mg suboxone, last time i took suboxone was about 3 days ago. And i took 80mg methadone 2 days ago, which plastered me thats why i didnt do anything yesterday, was still feeling the effects of methadone.

Do you guys think using the a cigarette filter to soak the liquid from would be the reason i didnt get too fucked up? thats what i did a few times, the times i used the end of a q-tip seemed to work a little bit better but it could be placebo (the only time i got the "rush" i was using the q-tip filter method).

Please Help! dont want to waste my mallies

Larkin
01-04-2010, 11:32 PM
cig filters are nasty, even new, dont do that.

To feel the rush ur receptors need to be empty or damn near. I would say being on 8mg of subs will definitely stop you from feeling it. I have taken 2mg of subs and not felt a fat shot of dope the next day. Wait it out..

blackwrx
01-04-2010, 11:40 PM
you arent gettin high cause shooting oxy is a waste..

RxQueen
01-05-2010, 12:25 AM
i agree that the bupe has your tolerance higher than you think. (besides, 80mg of 'done is nothing to sneeze at either).

as larkin said, avoid the cig filters and use cotton from a q-tip. make sure you're wetting it first with straight up water too, so that it's not just soaking up the roxi-water that you want.

finally, if you only have a few left and IV isn't giving you what you want, why not just eat them? the oral bioavailability of oxy is waaaaay high (as in, your not really losing much of anything to your gut), and the buzz lasts longer than when you shoot 'em.

Chemical_Boy
01-05-2010, 08:12 AM
First.... Yeah, 8mg of bupe daily will give you a respectable tolerance.

Next, if you already have any stuff in your system (like sniffin oxy a while before) you are not going to get much if any rush.

When I was taking 6-8mg of bupe daily I would IV closer to 120mg of oxy to get a good buzz. That is me, I don't recommend doing that cuz your mileage may vary. But the truth is you won't get any more fucked up mg for mg by iv oxy than you will sniffing it. If you are used to sniffing it an dlike that, just stick with it. I iv everything. I like the rush. But that is really the only difference except that sniffing it has better legs than IV.

Bupe's blocking effect really fucks up an oxy high for me.I used to wait at least 36 hours. I was better off getting on dope for a day or two for a mini-vacation from the bupe. Then waking up and getting a little sick or whatever before doing the oxy. Otherwise it was a waste.

I suggest sticking with what you know. IV oxy ain't nothing to write home about. I like oxy in general, but the only reason I IV it is cuz that is just how I roll.

Thanat0s
01-05-2010, 08:15 AM
hahaha
8mg bupe daily?
for like a week or more?

dont waste yer drugs trying to get high
36hr half lives build up over time

stop bupe,
wait for watering eyes
get high.
bet.
:rolleyes:

Chemical_Boy
01-05-2010, 08:18 AM
^^^ Good advice.

A lot of people on here seem to pooh pooh the blocking properties of bupe. Maybe their mileage is different than mine, but I need to give anything more than .5 mg like a day and then hit it with something strong like dope or dilaudid to get a decent buzz.

It really does jack your tolerance too....

Tainted
01-05-2010, 01:02 PM
cig filters are nasty, even new, dont do that.

To feel the rush ur receptors need to be empty or damn near. I would say being on 8mg of subs will definitely stop you from feeling it. I have taken 2mg of subs and not felt a fat shot of dope the next day. Wait it out..

That, and the first time you did it, you said you just snorted 60mg or whatever. Normally, I do a shot, first opiate of the day, then I wait at least 4 or 5 hours to do another shot, otherwise you don't really feel any increase, you may start nodding out, but you don't get too much more of a buzz and no rush at all...

Also, what's the deal with everyone saying that shooting oxy is a waste? To each your own god damn. I wouldn't spend my money on oxy if I couldn't shoot it. Yeah, it may last longer or whatever if you snort it, but for me it's all about that rush. I don't 'feel' high if I dont shoot it.

Raekwon
01-06-2010, 05:26 AM
Yeah seriously do what tainted says, if your doing 8mg of bupe every day your tolerance is way higher than u think it is. And bupe builds up in your system. My advice is to stop taking the bupe and wait till the w/d symptoms start kicking in and make sure your first opiate of the day is the IV oxy and you'll be flying high.
And why do people gotta knock on IV oxy its just a different ROA, if you don't like just keep quiet, cus it sure as hell isn't a waste. Because that rush is ten times better than the intranasal rush.

The_Highwayman
01-06-2010, 12:23 PM
I had almost the same experience...I was taking 12mg of bupe a day and would shoot roxis from time to time..my time was 24 hours and always hit me good. One time I couldn't wait and shot at 17 hours and felt 90 mgs maybe I was lucky
anyways listen to the advice to wait to feel some bupe wds that will be a good indicator plus a shot when in wds makes it all that much better