PDA

View Full Version : Smokin opana

thatoneguy
01-02-2010, 02:22 AM
I know its probably a horrible idea, But I know people smoke oxy all the time is there anyway to soke opana I get the 20mg ER :cool:

Ickyuck
01-02-2010, 02:51 AM
That sounds like a bad idea. Hate to say it, but I bet pretty much everyone will share my sentiments...

Billy the kid
01-02-2010, 03:10 AM
Smoking any pill is a bad idea but ... Im probably way off on this but considering opanas terribly low oral and intranasal BA, and the difficulty in injecting the drug, would this be a way to get a much higher BA (smoking) out of these pills that are very hard to work with? Im sure with the TIMERx formula and inactive ingredients it would be unhealthy, to say the least. Smoking OC is retarded because of the BA of the drug, but what about something like this, with a super low BA (with most routes)?

mess4opana
01-02-2010, 05:59 AM
Everytime you try to smoke a pill like oxy or opana - an elderly native american cries!
True story, i am sure! but I forget who told me this?!

snort the pill! just eat some fatty foods wait a bit - a line up like 5 little lines.

do them slowly - but make sure you coat every bit of your nasal membrane!
dont clear you nose or snort/swallow - just let it absorb in!
i also recommend scraping off the coating (i just use a razorblade)
instead of puttin a ER in your mouth - when it comes in contact with any moisture it will turn into more of the blob gooeyness. but u could microwave it for like 5-10 seconds

im sure this is not new information. so forgive me for 'derailing'
mess4opana likes opana. yum! im soaking 40mg (4 x 10mg) ER pills
i am just preparing everything for a different roa

i couldnt stand to make an indian cry! dont do it! :)

austinslacker
01-02-2010, 06:26 AM
I agree with the opio natives here. My method ofremoving the coating is different, but it all comes down to the same deal; do not smoke opana or any other pill IMHO.

What I do is get 91% alcohol (you can find this in any pharmacy) and generously cover the pill. After about 5-10 minutes I use a napkin and remove all the coating to where the pill is white. Let it dry in dry air for about 15 minutes, then crush it, preferably with a pill grinder. Make sure the pill is completely dry, for as Mess4Opana mentioned it will turn to goo, good-bye Opana, lost.

Afterwards,line them up and insufflate. If you have a high tolerance you can do a whole 10, 20, or 40mg at one time. Try the 10 first. Also the eating of the high fat food soon before or after does potentiate the product. A 40mg gives me a nod kind of heroin feeling.

Peace

Import
01-02-2010, 08:57 AM
I would definitley not try it.
People smoke generic OC because they run like a dream when on foil because of the wax n stuff there pressed with. It kills much of the oxy tho. Opana probably do not run, and you will most certainly fry a bunch of precious oxymorph. Either snort it, or use some patienceband prep for IV.

If you MUST try this however, id appreciate a report!

Edit- mess4opana, i believe you heard it from ickyuck (about the injuns)..she said that in a thread quite a while back.

oneironaut
01-02-2010, 09:00 AM
don't smoke anything opiate, it is a waste and disrespectful to the sleep gods.

wisegal
01-02-2010, 10:22 AM
just give me the fucking pill if you're going to SMOKE it

Ickyuck
01-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Smoking any pill is a bad idea but ... Im probably way off on this but considering opanas terribly low oral and intranasal BA..

Low intranasal BA?!?! Have you ever snorted one?!

Opiofreq
01-02-2010, 02:42 PM

Low intranasal BA my ass!!!!;)

There a documentary called "Oxycontin Express", and the guy is smoking OC's.

I was dumbfounded and had never seen anyone smoke them.

Seems like a huge waste,not to mention how good smoking the binders ,etc. must be for your lungs.

Insufflate Opana and have a nice day:D

thatoneguy
01-03-2010, 05:05 AM
There hs to be someone that has tried it before

panda
01-03-2010, 06:20 AM
Low intranasal BA my ass!!!!;)

There a documentary called "Oxycontin Express", and the guy is smoking OC's.

I was dumbfounded and had never seen anyone smoke them.

Seems like a huge waste,not to mention how good smoking the binders ,etc. must be for your lungs.

Insufflate Opana and have a nice day:D

thanks, that was a good watch.

i guess there has to be something good about smoking them, i mean, its not like he never tried shooting up, or sniffing them.

Chemical_Boy
01-03-2010, 07:38 AM
This thread was inevitable....

:mad:

Poor little pills :(

Ah well. To the OP: whatever floats yer boat. I would guess that it is the same as smoking anything. Add heat and inhale.

Synack
01-03-2010, 08:42 AM
There hs to be someone that has tried it before

or you really are THAT ONE GUY.... stupid enough to waste opana like that...

Are you considering the ER's or the IR's -- with the IR's, you might have a chance - with the ER's - you're getting too much filler.

Thanat0s
01-03-2010, 08:54 AM
dumbass.

smoke some dick.

euphoricontin17
01-03-2010, 09:33 AM
Man look, opana is one of the hardest, most new, exotic fucking opi's out there. I'd have to do really difficult shit to even find one. If your lucky enough to have access, which most of us don't which why it pisses us off so much, DON"T WASTE THE DRUG. OxyM is far to nice of a chemical to be wasted into thin air. It is NOT plentiful like weed or even oxyC, it's a princess chemical and may very well not even be on the market for who knows how long. It wasn't available for almost 30 years and if YOU smoke them, they might just go away again!:mad:

Ickyuck
01-03-2010, 10:37 AM
i guess there has to be something good about smoking them, i mean, its not like he never tried shooting up, or sniffing them.

Right, I hear its great on the lungs. :rolleyes:

Canis aureus
01-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Smoking pill is... Stupidity in my opinion...

Chemical in the pill it is not in right form for smoking... hydrochloride (should be in some base form instead)...

Plus that there are hell of lots of binders aand all sort of shit i the pill...

Ickyuck
01-03-2010, 12:58 PM
i couldnt stand to make an indian cry! dont do it! :)

My friend, when you smoke opana, Indians cry and....

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2761/opana.jpg

eukodalic
01-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Man look, opana is one of the hardest, most new, exotic fucking opi's out there. I'd have to do really difficult shit to even find one. If your lucky enough to have access, which most of us don't which why it pisses us off so much, DON"T WASTE THE DRUG. OxyM is far to nice of a chemical to be wasted into thin air. It is NOT plentiful like weed or even oxyC, it's a princess chemical and may very well not even be on the market for who knows how long. It wasn't available for almost 30 years and if YOU smoke them, they might just go away again!:mad:

I am in the "don't do it" camp-- like euphori-17 points out, the medicine is hardly on the media radar
(yet) or being written up in the tabloids about Hollywood stars who abuse it, or teens who have "easily ordered it off the Internet" with Mom's credit card... (I know that is pretty unlikely!) Even the name,
Opana, sounds quite benign and there's another thing that tends to keep it out of the media and abuse channels-- it's awesome price! Many insurance companies will not even pay for it- several threads here comment on that fact.

Like euphori-17 points out, it's a princess chemical (outstanding description!) But to the OP- whatever flotes yer boat and stay safe...Opana deserves a lot of respect, considering its odd history of once appearing for a short time, then disappearing, if you read the story of Numorphan---
by using the Search feature, of course!:)

Woody Bear
01-03-2010, 02:16 PM
If a drug is suitable for smoking or not depends on a couple of things:
1.) The size of the dose, e.g. how many miligrams is needed for it to work.
2.) The boiling point of the drug, e.g. what temperature needed to vaporise it.
3.) Whether the thermal composition temperature is lower than the boiling point.

Generally if the size of the effective dose is greater than 100 mg, then the drug is wasted by smoking, because it will take huge amounts of the drug to be smoked over a long period to be effective.

So forgetting about the pill binders for a minute, because it takes a lot of oxycodone for tolerant users, e.g. greater than 100 mg, smoking oxycodone is a bad idea. But because oxymorphone is so much more potent then oxycodone, it takes a much smaller amount of oxymorphone to get high on.

I don't know the boiling point of oxymorphone, and the pill binders will absorb the drug. But with chemistry, the purer a drug is, the higher the boiling point, until it has a constant boiling point. So in oxymorphone pills, because of all the other chemicals in the pill, this reduces the boiling point. So it makes the oxymorphone melt at a lower temperature, then it would be if you were smoking pure oxymorphone. This makes it more suitable for smoking.

So although I wouldn't recommend smoking oxycodone pills, oxymorphone pills are going to be much more suitable for smoking than oxycodone is, and people (with low tolerance) are able to get high smoking oxycodone.

That said, it is wasteful, as if your technique isn't good, you can lose a lot of the vapour. Personally I wouldn't do it, but if you're going to smoke pills, it's better to smoke oxymorphone pills then oxycodone pills.

port rhombus
01-03-2010, 07:17 PM
I know its probably a horrible idea, But I know people smoke oxy all the time is there anyway to soke opana I get the 20mg ER :cool:

It is a horrible idea. First you'll get addicted, next you'll be smoking Suboxone. I say don't do it.

Synack
01-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Also, something I didn't mention in my first post - the ER's contain a few types of gum along with the fillers, and this gum will melt down before the opana becomes smokable...

Just don't... just snort it.. or shoot it.. or take as directed.

Restharrow
01-04-2010, 12:56 PM
This is the only pill I am aware of that snorting it actually increases the absorbtion.

Swim finally had to try snorting it and 15 mg. (little less than half of a 40 mg. ER) put Swim in bed for 7 hours.

Please do NOT waste even one of these -- it could distort the time space continum and no telling what awful things may happen. It may distort the Earth rotation.

eukodalic
01-05-2010, 03:16 PM
This is the only pill I am aware of that snorting it actually increases the absorbtion.

Swim finally had to try snorting it and 15 mg. (little less than half of a 40 mg. ER) put Swim in bed for 7 hours.

Please do NOT waste even one of these -- it could distort the time space continum and no telling what awful things may happen. It may distort the Earth rotation.

Will, I concur with your friend's assessment of Opana- regarding its powerful BA when insufflated, though my own experiences haven't been as severe as your friend SWIM's were. Fortunately I have encountered very few negative side effects with oxymorphone. It seems to be such a pure and unadulterated opioid agonist. I'm not a chemist, but I'm guessing it has very few "dirty" metabolites that other opioids, such as methadone are prone to have. These short-acting meds certainly have their place for CP patients like me and other users. I use it for BT pain. It's truly a "princess chemical," as another poster recently described it...:) I do not seem to feel any "paranoia" arising from the use of it, and absolutely no sweating. Of course, I have not yet experienced any case of WD-ing from it, either. Hopefully that scenario will not soon arise. I'm good today- hope you all are, as well!

Restharrow
01-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Will, I concur with your friend's assessment of Opana- regarding its powerful BA when insufflated, though my own experiences haven't been as severe as your friend SWIM's were. Fortunately I have encountered very few negative side effects with oxymorphone. It seems to be such a pure and unadulterated opioid agonist. I'm not a chemist, but I'm guessing it has very few "dirty" metabolites that other opioids, such as methadone are prone to have. These short-acting meds certainly have their place for CP patients like me and other users. I use it for BT pain. It's truly a "princess chemical," as another poster recently described it...:) I do not seem to feel any "paranoia" arising from the use of it, and absolutely no sweating. Of course, I have not yet experienced any case of WD-ing from it, either. Hopefully that scenario will not soon arise. I'm good today- hope you all are, as well!
I love your avatar. Makes my mouth water when I see it.

Will

kill
02-27-2010, 11:44 AM
dumbass.

smoke some dick.

best advice ever for smoking pills...bahahaha

MEKONE
02-28-2010, 11:21 PM
id appreciate a report!

Well,I'll be the first to say it...........
I've smoked Opana.
When I first started out on them I figured fuck it,I have alot and I know their good orally,GREAT when railed (Which is where I'm at now),and work wonders IV'd so lets see how they smoke.
Not much to Report-
Did it ONCE (1x) and never bothered to do it again.The pill (10 mg IR) was split in half,and foil was preped.Opana does run,just like a oxy,and it was chased all over the foil holding in all the smoke to the point that on exhale nothing came out.
Being that it was only 1/2 a pill and it was burned already I finished smoking it instead of railing what was left (Which is what I really wanted to do)
Not much Effects either-
I would describe the effects as a quick head rush then MILD opie. effects that didn't even last me 10 min.
Conclusion-
NOT WORTH IT,I'd never do it again,really a waste!! There are so many better ROA's for this that smoking is just a waste of time,even orally is better than smoking

Uncle Wiggly
02-28-2010, 11:50 PM
I'm gonna put this one to bed. If any one has any NEW, EARTH-SHATTERING news about smoking Opana, VM one of us mods. We won't do anything but VM us anyway. :D