PDA

View Full Version : Coke or Meth

Deadfiend
11-30-2009, 01:22 PM
Cocaine or Crystal Meth, that is the question?

For each of you which of these two drug offer more euphoria/rush when IV'ied in the short term of course, as in 5 sec.'s after you push the plunger down.

More Feen
11-30-2009, 01:29 PM
Haven't ever used coke in an intravenous manner, only intra-nasally.

Have never, ever used methamphetamine in any manner what-so-ever.

Yes, the anti-drug propagandists have been successful with their "Faces of Meth" campaign, at least avec moi .

M F

hero 1
11-30-2009, 01:33 PM
there is no way i woud do a speed ball with meth i loves to get me a 20 or two when i score a bundle fuckin mouth is watering just thinking about it cant wait till tommrow

AnitaFix
11-30-2009, 01:39 PM
a lot of coke is cut with meth, so unless u get from a guy
who cuts it off a brick for ya i wouldn't go so far as to say
"never done amph.."

Anyway coke is great my favorite type of euphoria..

speed i only like in my extacy, but i prefer pure mdma
unless its going to be a rave where i need to stay up for
long..

i think blow is more euphoric period, kind of like w/
dilaudid the rush is stronger but not as "happy" as with
H IMO..so meth could be considered stronger just because
its a crazy drug

SHELLEY
11-30-2009, 02:08 PM
meth lasts longer
but there is nothing that provides a rush like IV cocaine

Narkotikon
11-30-2009, 02:09 PM
I've only ever IV'd opiates, but I voted anyway. My experience with coke is limited to snorting lines and smoking rock, and with meth it's only smoking glass out of a light bulb.

But, if I had to choose based on that in terms of euphoria, I'd choose coke. It's very short-acting and is expensive as hell, but I just am not a "stimulant all the time" kind of person. I get paranoid too easily, especially if I've been doing lines for more than a day or two.

Now, meth, I do like how it lasts longer, but I don't have any desire to do that shit again. It's just so fucking bad for you / toxic. I mean, I can smoke one shard of glass and my entire face will get those bumps / break out by the next day. It's just horrible for your body, not that coke is much better.

I've not done coke and meth in ages though. Last time for coke was in March 2006, for meth was Oct 2006. So, over three years for each. I really have no intention of doing them either again. Sure, if someone were to pass a coke plate around, I would probably do a line or two, but I don't crave it or seek it out. But, if someone were to offer me a hit of meth, I'd probably say thanks but no thanks. I just don't like that stuff. Plus, it makes me even more paranoid than coke. I hate being paranoid.

Ickyuck
11-30-2009, 02:10 PM
I guess I'd choose coke cause I never tried meth. :o

PS I am an idiot. Just noticed this was about IVing the stuff. I never IVed coke. Sigh.

RifRaf
11-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Coke all day. I only IV'd meth twice and it wasn't that great, nothing compared to coke. It felt more like an excelerated E peak as opposed to the great rush of ear-deafening euphoria that C has given me when IV'd.

More Feen
11-30-2009, 03:14 PM

PS I am an idiot. Just noticed this was about IVing the stuff. I never IVed coke. Sigh.

Should we be in the boat for "Weenies" ?? (never IV'd either)

M F

** Yes, if crystal meth was ever secreted into another drug I might have taken, then I guess I might have done it. But coke was always 15 minutes then the drop. Never anything like MA response.

Opiyum
11-30-2009, 03:47 PM
wow Im the only one who voted for meth. Only because it's a Phenethylamine and I love all amine's tripped or Pheny's.

And because coke only leaves you wanting more but god damn is a shot of that one of the greatest drug induced effects ever tied with DMT of course (heroin of course being to great to rank). At least with meth you aren't craving more twenty seconds later. Duration is a huge key to this decision for sure but what meth can do to a person and what it did to me during my three month run slash introduction was pretty fucking brutal.

chopstix
11-30-2009, 05:56 PM
Coke all day. I only IV'd meth twice and it wasn't that great, nothing compared to coke. It felt more like an excelerated E peak as opposed to the great rush of ear-deafening euphoria that C has given me when IV'd.

If it wasn't that great, which to me implies that it wasn't all that - like "meh, nbd" - then you haven't done a proper shot of speed..

Rush to rush, coke is more euphoric initially; but to me, a good shot of speed is about as much fun and it doesn't scare me as much as coke does. I've had some IV hits of tweak that had me sitting down for hours I was rushing so hard, one hit, five hours later and my hair is still standing straight up and I could barely form a sentence. With coke, after the first hit or two, rushes are a phantom..

It's kinda apples to oranges to me, nothing like a good shot of coke, but nothing quite like a good shot of speed too..

I like speed a lot, but I won't do it a lot - too hard on the body. Coke I basically hate, it's ok to sniff when drinkin', and the rush is great for about 2 minutes basing or IV; but then it's just a silly hamster wheel that I want off of. With speed, I don't get anywhere near the paranoia or the compulsion that I do with cocaine..

MoreNowAgain
11-30-2009, 06:02 PM
I don't shoot, but the first time I did coke I thought, "This is crap." I didn't know why anyone would choose it over meth.
I thought the quick up and immediate craving for more was a complete waste of time. I used to love the ability to do a bit of meth and then stay up all night dancing.
I prob haven't meth in 10 years, and am quite the coke fan/addict now.
It's disgusting, but it's like that cut in the roof of your mouth that you just can't stop tonguing. I can't give it up.

chopstix
11-30-2009, 06:13 PM
I don't shoot, but the first time I did coke I thought, "This is crap." I didn't know why anyone would choose it over meth.
I thought the quick up and immediate craving for more was a complete waste of time. I prob haven't meth in 10 years, and am quite the coke fan/addict now.
It's disgusting, but it's like that cut in the roof of your mouth that you just can't stop tonguing. I can't give it up.

I hadn't had speed for years and years until about a year ago when I tried "ice" for the first time, when I had it before it was still white/red/whatever powder or sometimes goo, and it was stronger than the shit that goes around now. I've only done a couple shots of ice, but it's not the same as the tweak of yore. Smoking it is ok, but still doesn't compare to a $10 shot of that old skool crank.

Smoking/shooting coke vs sniffing is like two different drugs. I'll do it either way, but I tend to regret it less and enjoy it more if I'm just sniffing it..

Chemical_Boy
11-30-2009, 09:03 PM
yeah.... I noticed that new stuff that looks like shards definitely doesn't seem to have the same kick as the "crank" I used to get fifteen years ago in CA.

I thought maybe my addictions had just changed. but if other people notice it too...

Not to mention "shards" are $100/gram and that old school crank was 60 a Teenth. I dunno maybe inflation....

bodytec
11-30-2009, 11:22 PM
lots of good responses here

hero 1,you must have an easy arrangement,sounds fun!

Nark,i disagree with only one thing,coke,at least pure coke, is nowhere near as toxic as meth.
Actually,it really isn't toxic at all. I had a doctor,who used coke for years mind you,assure me that
i needn't worry about cancer or organ damage,only the deterioration of the septum and nasal
passageways.I'm sure if done i.v. heavy and long enough,liver problems will ensue,but nothing like
meth,with the skin and teeth!

Icky,don't try meth,and don't i.v. coke! You are at a good place in life without them.

Chopstix,good insight! i'm happy that i am now a lil' afraid to i.v. meth,after what you said. And i agree,
I.V./smoked coke REALLY IS a lot different than sniffing. Almost like a different drug totally!

I haven't shot meth or "ice" but i have smoked ice and "hot-railed" it all night long,looking
for that "rush" like coke,and failed to feel anything really. I don't understand why those people,with whom i used,
loved it and paid all that money for more and more.
The one time i felt something from meth was when a Mexican,who lived by the airport, gave me almost two grams of yellow meth for free. I tried smoking it off the foil like he said,but felt nothing. Then i set out a medium sized line and hit it at about 6pm. Well,it was 3am before i knew it! and i had been playing guitar the whole time and it felt like 30 min! I was playing faster than i ever had before or since!
My fingers were moving SOOO fast and it sounded good too. I threw the remaining 1.5g down the toilet,i was so impressed with how powerful it was,and i was sure i needed NOT to get addicted to the stuff!!

I am personally of the opinion that i.v. coke is the most extreme rush a person can induce.
It's a long dark road though,so i'm not endorsing ANYTHING!!

OxyBlowBall2
11-30-2009, 11:32 PM
l Well,it was 3am before i knew it! and i had been playing guitar the whole time and it felt like 30 min! I was playing faster than i ever had before or since!
My fingers were moving SOOO fast and it sounded good too.

haha this is so similar to the only time i ever did meth. i snorted 2 lines and it burned like hell. i found out why they call it glass. i ended up playing guitar for like 4 or 5 hours straight without stopping and it sounded awesome. i just kept rocking out and playing wicked fast and it felt like only an hour went by and i saw 5 hours had passed. it was crazy. like you i haven't played that fast again either, even if i've taken high doses of adderall.

bodytec
11-30-2009, 11:37 PM
yep,that's exactly how it happened for me too,first and only time i felt it!
we should get together and jam out sometime!!
no speed tho,haha!:)

OxyBlowBall2
11-30-2009, 11:52 PM
haha hell yeah man! ophile jam session dude!
def without the speed though haha

God_Albino
12-01-2009, 12:50 AM
i'm not eligible for this thread, only smoked/snorted either, but why the hell arent there any bands that have taken full advantage of that 'super jam' ability? not just those super-fast stop-start 4-second song metal bands like Agoraphobic nosebleed, but other genres?

i remember my first amph jam too, and there's so much potential, even if it can't last forever. i'd listen to any fuckin genre of band playing on their first meth rush, even if it's a fuckin mariachi group.

struggler
12-01-2009, 01:25 AM
Ok.. done my fair share of some of the best blow iv/smoked/snorted.. fuck that cycle of chasing the 1st hit bullshit. The rush smoked/shot is super intense, but so short lived. The shit is SUPER DANGEROUS if you dose too high in a shot or even put too much up yer nose in too short a time. People die of heart attacks and stroke out all the time from that shit. I did coke for abt 10 years and hated it 9.75 of those years, but I still would use it anyway. FUCK COCAINE.
I've only done meth a few times, but it was HQ shit and I liked it better. I dont fuck with speed anymore in any form but if I was gonna do it I would go for that shit that'll keep ya zooming ALL NIGHT on one tiny bump, and that ain't cocaine...

bodytec
12-01-2009, 01:50 AM
^^^^
you are correct sir.
and,yes,FUCK THAT SHIT!

bindegal
12-01-2009, 04:53 AM
Here is only amphetamine, no crystal or meth but I have IV too much Amf and it can not be compared to coke. I iv coke for 15 years now. But have never tried to sniff it :rolleyes:.
And yes fuck coke! If some of you have not iv it yet, don't for fuck sake!

Nate
12-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Never tried meth, but iv coke is a lil taste of heaven. Actually its too good and I wish I never tried it :cool:

RifRaf
12-01-2009, 03:23 PM
If it wasn't that great, which to me implies that it wasn't all that - like "meh, nbd" - then you haven't done a proper shot of speed..

Yea, the first shot I did was completly shit Meth, just trashy, nasty, paranoid inducing crap. Dirty high. The second was good, I just like Coke better. I am sure if I could get the shit I hear all my older friends talking about, the stuff from the 70's and 80's I would have a different outlook, but being a teenager in the mid 90's I never got a chance to try out the cleaner stuff.

Deadfiend
12-01-2009, 04:21 PM
When i using drugs for recreational uses I'm looking for the most pure start of euphoria I can reach, and IV'ied works very well, many would say that it works to well, there's is nothing like seeing that red orchid pull up in to a all most clear rig of fire lady white.

Chipper
12-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Coke on top on Methamph. sounds like the way to go (former tweaker here).

The_Highwayman
12-01-2009, 07:19 PM
I vote coke only becasue I only had meth once and that was before I had heroin and can't remember what is was like and coke as much as I don't like it is readily available to me

pdxninja
12-02-2009, 11:37 AM
iv coke is awesome except even in small doses without any smack to balance it out ill yack.

no on meth because every ebomb ive had with meth has ruined the fun for me

hansardo
12-02-2009, 03:55 PM
I don't like either IV'd... coke is just so intense I can't call it euphoria. Then I just want more and more and more and then my arm just looks like a terrible experiment or something. I hate meth but I have to go with it just because I don't end up chasing that crazy coke buzz.. I guess you could say it has more legs.

lotus
12-02-2009, 05:18 PM
coke, hands down.

this is horrible to say, and it isn't advice - i thought i knew what being high was like (any drug) until i injected coke......then i discover'd i didn't have any fukin clue.

Fat Pie
12-02-2009, 06:06 PM
I haven't tried meth (I don't see the point, really, it just seems like cheaply made cocaine, a piss-poor, lukewarm cider compared to a classy, ice-cold Danish beer), so I can't make a fair comparison, obviously, but I know for a fact that coke taken intravenously can knock the shit out of your mind and body at the same time! The last speedball I took was a testament to the power of pure coke administered via injection to one's veins. The heroin only exemplified the effects.

My entire body (including my face, lips, mouth, tongue etc) was frozen by numbness, all my muscles began to grip and tighten, my breathing became heavy as the sounds in my ears descended into a strange 'white noise' ('coke bells' I believe it is called, a ringing sound in the ears caused by the rush of cocaine passing through the brain and bloodstream, but perhaps more accurately described as a fuzzy, buzzing, TV static or 'white noise' kind of sound, as opposed to ringing or the sound of bells) and my hands suddenly began shaking uncontrollably. The coke hit my brain like a speeding bullet, and my numb body began to itch fiercely (perpetuated by a release of histamines, or so my research on the internet, especially this website, managed to discover).

My heart rate shot up from around 60 bpm to 130 bpm during the 10 seconds I was itching (over double the speed of my original heart beats), all while I lay in bed watching a movie on this laptop. My brain was all over the place, my mind clarified beyond belief (almost into transcendence), while my body continued to shake, completely numbed underneath the skin, able to taste it in my mouth, as my heavy breathing became slightly rapid. The rush was so intense that I almost feared an overdose was imminent, for some illogical reason perpetuated by the panic of the drug rush, rather than any chemical danger that might have been present (of which there was none at that time). If I were to overdose by consuming too much heroin, I knew that I would have passed out before being able to recognise it, and if I had overdosed by taking too much coke, I would be in immense and unbearable pain. I had been careful with my dose, as always, and although I never underestimate the possibility of an overdose, I knew by the point I began to panic, during the rush, that the danger had already passed, and that none of the symptoms of an overdose were present. The whole rush slowly began to subside after several minutes, and I was left with a feeling of immense pleasure and satisfaction.

Of course, I am relating an incidence of speedball consumption (cocaine and heroin injected together, as you probably all well know), but I have injected cocaine intravenously many times on its own, without any heroin present at all, and can safely say that the effects of the rush present in a speedball are also present in coke when injected intravenously on its own too. All heroin does is enhance its effects, both in terms of physical feeling and in terms of chemical activity in the brain; cocaine offsets the drowsiness of heroin and exemplifies the pleasure, where one is able to experience the rush of cocaine and the rush of heroin simultaneously. Hence the quick burst of pleasure from cocaine does not then simply crash, but crests into the wave of morphine produced by the heroin, co-habiting with it beautifully. Therefore the pleasures of the two drugs is experienced and exemplified without the drawbacks present in each of them alone (the only drawback of combining the two thus being the addictiveness of it). The two drugs also interact on a chemical level in the brain too. Heroin increases dopamine levels in the brain by around 70%. Cocaine increases dopamine levels in the brain by over 400%. The two combined produce dopamine levels of over 1000% ( it is a synergistic effect: creating more than the sum of its two parts). See www.lifeline.org.uk/docs/SB_WakeUpCall.ppt, a PowerPoint presentation: see slide 14 for the details on dopamine levels when using speedballs; believe whatever you want to about the article or its author, you can't say I didn't give links this time (or maybe you can, I don't know). As a matter of fact, this was one of the links I was looking for in my last article as proof for some of my statements, but too little too late I guess. :(

I have never tried crystal methamphetamine, so I cannot judge its strength alone or in a speedball (as a matter of fact, I have no idea how meth reacts when taken simultaneously with heroin, although I have heard it called a 'poor man's speedball' in slang terms, which isn't exactly a flattering evaluation, to say the least), nor can I compare it to the strength of cocaine, but considering how powerful the experience I've had with coke has been, I can't imagine any other form of stimulant or amphetamine coming close to it. The effect it has when combined with heroin is something special, but even alone, it is an incredibly powerful stimulant, especially when taken intravenously. Sorry methfolkes, but I gotta say, I'm a coke man, especially when it’s got some dope mixed in with it too.

longduckdong
12-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Coke Coke and COKE! And all in the dart. Backloaded to about a 20. Fill another 20 of water, and WHOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD"

Just be prepared for the cops peeking in your windows. Even if you're on the 4th story. They always find a way!

Morphus
12-04-2009, 09:52 PM
I've done plenty of both and coke does have an undeniably powerful rush/blast factor, but of course it wears off and leaves you feeling like hell in just a few minutes. Good speed is incredibly euphoric tho; but when buying the shit you never know what you are going to get. I can recall hits of speed that had a much stronger "euphoric recall" than coke hits, like one blast and 12 hours later you're still gritting your teeth, can only speak in short bursts of words and you are finding immense pleasure in scrubbing the kitchen floor, or I can also recall sitting on the couch for 12-16 hours and talking gibberish with my spun friends. Thing is, if you score some coke, even if it's poor quality, if you do a big enough blast you are assured of the famed coke rush,; with speed it may not deliver the pure euphoria of d-meth no matter how big a shot. I think with meth it's all about the dextro or levo isomer, and what percentage of your crank is one or the other, some say a blend of the levo and dextro isomers yields a superior product, I dunno but as others have stated the shit now days seems heavy on the peripheral CNS side effects and low on the pure, raw euphoria that makes the shit so addictive.

chopstix
12-04-2009, 10:11 PM
^^ word, shit IS NOT the same as the old school "prop dope."

Shit had me bouncing down broadway like a fucking superball at 4am.. I remember being able to smell the ether in my sweat, as I lay awake waiting for some semblance of a normal hour to arrive before I "woke up."

Quarter grams of that shit would keep 4 of us up for 2-3days minimum, street dope..

squareone
12-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Coke Coke and COKE! And all in the dart. Backloaded to about a 20. Fill another 20 of water, and WHOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD"

Just be prepared for the cops peeking in your windows. Even if you're on the 4th story. They always find a way!
that sounds fun?

chopstix
12-05-2009, 01:47 AM
A big shot og coke is like an orgasm of the psyche, with the fear of death and cops thrown in (for some).

*Impossible* to fully describe to someone who hasn't experienced it, the only thing that comes close is smoking it - properly..

Fukin' hell of a drug, weird how you can hate it so much yet still do it, over and over and over..

GOLD N DIEMONDS
12-05-2009, 02:11 AM
that sounds fun?

HELL YEAH
'back in the day'

the cops stuff , you just accept as a given. one seems to always outsmart them
as they are not there come the light of day:)

Thanat0s
12-05-2009, 09:33 AM

they DO dont they?
how does that happen idk,
but 'true dat'

:rolleyes:

More Feen
12-05-2009, 09:43 AM
For those with delusions/hallucinations/paranoia of law enforcement, do you think that if coke/meth were available OTC, not regulated by law, would you still have such paranoia?

Or would you assume something different to be paranoid about (the nature of the high): ex-grilfriend's boyfriends coming to get you, parents getting ready to spring an intervention on you??

M F

Thanat0s
12-05-2009, 10:12 AM
For those with delusions/hallucinations/paranoia of law enforcement, do you think that if coke/meth were available OTC, not regulated by law, would you still have such paranoia?

Or would you assume something different to be paranoid about (the nature of the high): ex-grilfriend's boyfriends coming to get you, parents getting ready to spring an intervention on you??

M F
s0mething different would be the raven at the door. the pschosis is unavoidable phsiologically, legal or not.

More Feen
12-05-2009, 10:28 AM
s0mething different would be the raven at the door. the pschosis is unavoidable phsiologically, legal or not.

Yeah, I kinda figured that--felt it with weeeeed.

M F

ps-welcome back!

Import
12-05-2009, 10:29 AM
^^^if the shit were legal, you'd just find something else to wig out about. It's caused by extreme over-exitement, not neccesarily anything else.
I voted coke. I don't really fuck with either now, but overall I like meth better. However the OP is specifically asking about the strength/euphoria of the RUSH, not which oneyou like based on overall effects (seems like a lot of posters are ignoring this however). The rush from coke is so strong that I can't really say I felt any stronger sensation in my life.
Alhough I voted coke for rush, I prefer amphetamines because I can actualy get stuff accomplished while on them...my entire high isn't spent prepping the next shot. Plenty of euphoria to keep me happy. I won't touch either without H or another strong opiate tho. If I speedball or goofball (local slang for meth+H), not only is the euphoria better, but less nasty stim. side effects a d no come-down.

Deadfiend
12-05-2009, 11:10 AM

M F
Come on that only get going on the 3 of 4 day...:)

Not but back in the day I, before I ever touched C, I know a guy like this, he would do a line then spend the next 20 min.'s running window to window looking for the cops to show up, then back for another line.
I was like who the fuck would want to be like that, but hes about the only one I have ever metthat was like that.

More Feen
12-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Come on that only get going on the 3 of 4 day...:)

Not but back in the day I, before I ever touched C, I know a guy like this, he would do a line then spend the next 20 min.'s running window to window looking for the cops to show up, then back for another line.
I was like who the fuck would want to be like that, but hes about the only one I have ever metthat was like that.

Damn, that guy sound like he was on a mighty small "hampster wheel." Shit like that is enough to off-put someone like me from that kind of crap.

Yes, its an extreme example, but true.

M F

farmpkm
01-04-2010, 07:46 PM
... Alhough I voted coke for rush, I prefer amphetamines because I can actualy get stuff accomplished while on them...my entire high isn't spent prepping the next shot...

+1

taj
01-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Haven't ever used coke in an intravenous manner, only intra-nasally.

Have never, ever used methamphetamine in any manner what-so-ever.

Yes, the anti-drug propagandists have been successful with their "Faces of Meth" campaign, at least avec moi .

M F

I'm in the weenie boat too! and I'm w/ you MF on that faces of meth campaign, ugh

only IV'd opiates, and smoked/ snorted coke, been a while since I've had any, and although coke used to be my DOC, i definitely don't seek it out anymore, and I'm not sure if I'll ever IV it just cause the people I know around here, I'm really one of the few who IV anything,and try to keep it on the dl. So I doubt next time a friend is over and offers me some coke, I doubt I'll be breaking out the works

duck
01-12-2010, 01:02 AM
I think coke wins as far as rush....but meth for the remaining 8 hours

blackman
01-22-2010, 11:50 AM
^^^Has anyone shot them both at the same time in the same shot?

You'd get the best of both worlds with that one. Ugh, fuck me...

Larry
01-22-2010, 05:19 PM
^^^Has anyone shot them both at the same time in the same shot?

You'd get the best of both worlds with that one. Ugh, fuck me...

Whats the term called for a shot of coke/meth in the same shot?

mrrice11
01-22-2010, 07:03 PM
^^death