PDA

View Full Version : Injecting Yourself With Your Own Nasty-ass Coagulated Blood

Chemical_Boy
11-19-2009, 05:01 AM
All right... If you are an IV user, sooner or later you will find yourself with a needle that has a barrel full of your DOC, as well as a good bit of blood. Whether it is because you only did part of the shot, slipped out of the vein, couldn't find the vein and kept poking around, well.... you get the idea.

As long as you go right back in, stick, and inject while everything is fresh, I don't think there is a problem. I know I have done this many times in the past.

But where do you draw the line? How long is too long for that little bacterial culture to sit there and fester before it becomes hazardous? What happens if you throw caution to the wind?

A few years back this happened to me I think. I thought it was just a mild overdose at the time. I had been blasting coke and then used a shot of dope to come down. The shot also had a bit of coke solution in it cuz I cooked it in the same spoon as the coke and there was 1/4 of a (large) shot of coke and the regular, but fair sized dope solution.

I blasted off and passed out and woke up a couple hours later sicker than a mo'fo'- I was barfing and could hardly stand and stuff like that. I had thought at the time that I just did too close to my normal shot of dope (instead of making it smaller since my system was overloaded with coke) and the coke potentiated an overdose.

But later as I though about it I realized that just before that I had injected a partial shot left over in the barrel from an earlier shot of coke that proved to be a little too big. This partial was full of blood and had been sitting there for a couple hours. Looked nasty, but the coke jones got the better of me and instead of squirting it out and at least re filtering it, I just slammed it down.

OD, or Blood Poisoning? Fuck.... I dunno.

It has been a long time, but I can remember being sick as HELL!

Uncle Wiggly
11-19-2009, 06:48 AM
I remember a post very similar to this one. Some guy had found a barrel that he knew had some dope in it but it also had a fair amount of old blood in it. I think we all kept telling him to plug it if he was going to do anything. I can't remember how it resolved itself.

EDIT: Here's a link. Not quite the same situation as you but a good read none-the-less. quick question:shot with old blood in it? (http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=23402&highlight=blood)

nick
11-19-2009, 06:49 AM
Shooting blood is a really dangerous practice and I'd never recommend it.

However,the rule of thumb i use is,if I can't get it in the vein I'll swallow it.So no longer than 10-20 minutes in the barrel.

30_Units
11-19-2009, 07:14 AM
With the fact that I get tar, It's onto the foil if the amount of blood in the barrel appears to overtake the amount of dope and I'm not able to hit anything before the "This seems like a really bad idea" voice starts clanging in my head.

SeVeN
11-19-2009, 08:12 AM
Well, if the blood has started to clot (get thick in the barrel) and seperate from the solution, you know its past shooting.

Besides that, I have had some dope left over and left them out over night. The blood was still mixed well and the same color as the night before. I have also refrig. shots with blood in them so they keep longer.

I really don't recomend doing it all however, due to the fact that the consequences from the one time you do fuck it up, and you shouldn't have shot the old blood, well hell... only really bad side effects can occur.

Thanat0s
11-19-2009, 08:17 AM
DO NOT TRY THIS,

this is simply, eh, an anectdote, not advice!!

i used to have trouble hitting and yeah, blood would coag. 27ga rigs... id let it settle a bit with point pointing up and push the solution in until i hit the layer of THICK coag blood/dope/crack, then stop when the pushing got tought.

in my femoral no less.

good way to die...
junkie see junkie do.

im lucky.

DO NOT DO THIS.
trash OR
REFILTER THE SHOT WITH 4X COTTON.

'kinda works'

stay away from central circulatory system pipes with such a shot tho. too dangerous.

AnitaFix
11-19-2009, 10:24 AM
+1

Dump it in the spoon & refilter as well as possible. usually what happens is
the blood will form a string of coagulated material, leaving a pink solution and
this greasy lil. worm of coagulated blood.. you can literally pick it out
(by this point what you do is dump the solution out the back of the rig as it's most
liekly clogged by this point)..

What is scary is one time when i tried to inject into a really puffy veing the moment
I reqistered the blood didn't tickle in but came in ALREADY coagulating, like a thin
thread of red which just coiled in the suringe! scary...

Oh & never try cooking a bloody shot, i did when i was really high & realised what a
stupid idea this was. really nasty..

another practice is crushing up an aspirin & adding it to the solution as it is known to
be a blood thinner .. yes j/k

Citricburn
11-19-2009, 10:56 AM
when its got to the stage in the past where you push the plunger and it just doesnt move, ive put the whole needle in a cup of boiling water,this usually frees it up...

Poppylvr
11-19-2009, 11:09 AM
As I said in the previous post in this topic HELL NO! Don't inject your old (over one minute) blood. ChemicalBoy, thanks for sharing your experience with getting hella sick from injected your nasty ass coagulated blood. Our motto: if in doubt, plug it. For those who are new to the joys of "down there" as a route of administration, UTSE and find the guide to plugging. It's a little complicated but an excellent guide.

chopstix
11-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Yup, after a point with H, you can either dry it and smoke it, as suggested by 30_units, or bust off the point and squirt it up the pooper - otherwise oral H is about equivalent to oral morphine by weight; obviously OC is fine orally, blahblhablah Iḿ not gonna spout the rest..

I hate fishing for veins, and wind up muscling most dope - canĀ“t advise muscling blood tho, you run a high risk of abscess if you do, and if you do do it, use your head if you have one, otherwise best to not go there, better to plug it - Im not gonna give advice on muscling blood here, best to just not do it at all..

30_Units
11-19-2009, 02:52 PM
Man, I cannot imagine muscling like 90 or 100 units of tar.....oh man.

The people that do this, it's like torture. It's really illustrative of how far we go for this....fucking boot polish...

Chemical_Boy
11-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Shooting blood is a really dangerous practice and I'd never recommend it.

However,the rule of thumb i use is,if I can't get it in the vein I'll swallow it.So no longer than 10-20 minutes in the barrel.
Yeah.... I knew that at the time, but I had gotten away with doing a half shot of coke once that had some blood stewing in it for a while with no ill effects, so the desire for that coke rush took over and that was that.... Won't happen again!! Too Sick!

As I said in the previous post in this topic HELL NO! Don't inject your old (over one minute) blood. ChemicalBoy, thanks for sharing your experience with getting hella sick from injected your nasty ass coagulated blood. Our motto: if in doubt, plug it. For those who are new to the joys of "down there" as a route of administration, UTSE and find the guide to plugging. It's a little complicated but an excellent guide.

Again I refer to the judgment-destroying properties of IV coke. I would have to say that of all drugs, the craving for this makes me take more and stupider risks than just about anything else.

I remember a post very similar to this one. Some guy had found a barrel that he knew had some dope in it but it also had a fair amount of old blood in it. I think we all kept telling him to plug it if he was going to do anything. I can't remember how it resolved itself.

EDIT: Here's a link. Not quite the same situation as you but a good read none-the-less. quick question:shot with old blood in it? (http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=23402&highlight=blood)

Thanks Mr. Wiggles. I seem to remember this thread, but a good refresher it is....

harmonik
11-21-2009, 01:31 AM
wtf.. i've had that happen too, where i pull back the plunger in a big shot of oxy and the blood like instantly coagulates. wtf is that? is it because my solution maybe was still warm or what? kind of annoying to flick that little bugger down to the bottom of your rig so you dont shoot it and have time to ppull out

anyway-

i think i had one of these clots in a rig with .1 cc of oxy and i squirted it onto an old spoon i didnt use
i also had found a couple of blood covered cottons
i did my usual thang of puttin thhe cottons into a rig with the end chopped off, a little bit of water, and squiirted it.. (cottons were more than 2 wk old)

i put water on the bloody spoon (1 week old) and heated it until barely boiling, then letcool, more water, heated again.. then i drew it up, put it in a new spoon with the cotton liquid and filtered again
it looked a bit red but i said fuck it as i was wding and shot it

..surprisingly i didn't get sick. i kinda felt sick from it but i think that was psychological dirtiness. i wanted to puke, ugh.

yeah, i wldnt try it tho.. too dangerous. i should have at least put in .5 cc isopropyl.

Chipper
11-21-2009, 01:39 AM
Once, I ended up with a thick jelly-like congealed unshootable mess (in a 20 ml barrel) during my tweak+'done days - no way was it ever going back in. A woeful experience of induced "shock" thickening of the blood due to amphetamine overload.

I don't miss those days.

AnitaFix
11-21-2009, 01:44 AM
looks like you too have a case of the...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::;DRUMROLL::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DxHue4RBL._SL500_.jpg

God_Albino
11-21-2009, 01:59 AM
no matter how many threads like this are made or how much health info you knwo, once someone's good and fucking sick and their last shot gums up, health rules mean fuck all for a lot of people.

shit like that is what makes me feel like a puppet to this garbage, you know better, your brain's screaming at you, but if taking a risk means feeling that much less hellish... feels fucking hopeless, u know?

erica
11-30-2009, 05:22 AM
Once, desperate and in wds, I found an old (months old) rig half filled with dope, half with blood, under my dresser. I squirted it into a spoon and boiled it for a bit, filtered, and shot it. THANKFULLY I had no bad results...but it was stupid. I justified it by imagining that the blood would somehow cook, and not be sucked up into the syringe. Like someone said, when you're in that position, all health concerns go right out the window. In fact, I'm in wds right now, and I'd give anything to find another one of those again! Bleh, I hate what being in this situation does to me...

dugwylor
12-02-2009, 01:10 AM
Seems like the kind of situations where, even if you're not using a wheel filter for every shot, at least you can save a few around for nasty stuff like this... Filtered through a .22micron I wouldn't have any qualms about injecting a slice of pizza sitting on the counter for 9 days.

pdxninja
12-02-2009, 02:45 AM
if the blood starts to get old (20 minutes) does recooking and refiltering with a new filter REALLY make it safe?

thats what i did if i had that kind of problem, but i was never sure if it was actually a safe practice or if i was just out a rush.

Morgulon
12-15-2009, 03:42 PM
I'm gonna get one of my friends that has been re-using old syringes with blood crust still in 'em (against my advice, of course :() to read this thread... thanks guys!

Also, hi Dug! :)