PDA

View Full Version : Morphine 54/733 IR

mikey5string
11-09-2009, 05:49 PM
just got some of these. cant find a guide to prepping these. just a "these suck" thread :(

kadian, MS contin, avinza... nothing on plain old ms04.

i crushed 4 up. thats what im planning to do. seems like a lot of powder.

mikey5string
11-09-2009, 07:06 PM
FINE!!!! I did it myself!!!

i only had 1/2mL rigs. it was like trying to draw water from paste. i managed to get 4 1/2mL shots out of 4 15's (60mgs) before i said fuck this. ate the cottons. and the goop on the spoons. and packed it in.

i managed to get little rushes and im definitely not NOT high right now. just a little too much work though.

im going to eat the remaining 60mgs for breakfast tmrw.

Ickyuck
11-14-2009, 01:06 PM
Help! I'm having a problem too. They just turned into GOO. These are plain ol' IR morphine sulfates.

EDIT: DOH! Fucking duhh. (http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=24380)

Swellin
11-14-2009, 07:37 PM
I had the exact same problem as you there was no fucking way i could get that paste into that small syringe after doing it 4 or 5 times i said fuck it as well and just ate every thing and got a mild rush. lucky for me tho i have been eating morphine for 2 years and banging it for a couple weeks so i got very very high.

MissingOxy
11-16-2009, 10:24 AM
Same thing for me. Just some goo that didn't want do dissolve. Ate it and wasn't happy. Anyone know how to do these things?

DCBA
11-16-2009, 10:38 AM
How about dissolving the pills in a lot of water with time, like around 50mls of water, filter the gunk, repeat and discard the gunk.
Then evaporating the water in a double pot hot bath until you reach the desired 1ml per dose?

That should work, laborious but should work.

54 403
02-03-2012, 06:41 PM
These pills are kick ass. All u need is cold water , crush the pill a little bit inside the spoon. Then spray 100 units of water on the pill. Then take the plunger and stir the water/pill really well. Drop ur cotton in and u will draw back about 70 units of water. The kicker is that u must wash these pills, becasue u cannot get all the dope in one shot. I just did 4 pills in four different spoons. Which called for a total of 8 injections. I know this is labor intensive, but the buzz is killer. Esp for only 60mgs!

duck
02-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Wow. Just wow.

MMC
02-03-2012, 09:56 PM
These pills are kick ass. All u need is cold water , crush the pill a little bit inside the spoon. Then spray 100 units of water on the pill. Then take the plunger and stir the water/pill really well. Drop ur cotton in and u will draw back about 70 units of water. The kicker is that u must wash these pills, becasue u cannot get all the dope in one shot. I just did 4 pills in four different spoons. Which called for a total of 8 injections. I know this is labor intensive, but the buzz is killer. Esp for only 60mgs!

8 injections?! what size rig are you using, 0.5ml? even so you could fit 2 of them in that rig. if you're worried about the qty of powder with the water you're using, just prep one, then use that solution to prep the next one.

and btw - you do realize this thread is well over 2 years old, right?

shoybs
02-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Wha...? I just... huh? How can you... how can you say these suck...? I'd take those over every single ER morph on the market... and probably every other IR too...

Here's a shortcut for you... that first step where you crush the pill up? SKIP IT.

Throw the whole muhfukkin pill in the spoon. Trust me. Fill your rig up with water and shoot it onto the pill in the spoon. The pill will start to MELT LIKE FRIGGIN BUTTER. Wait 30 seconds and the whole thing will be dissolved. Take your cap and stir a little bit, and then throw the filter in and draw up.

Sure there's a lot of filler and that can make it sort of a pain, but for fucks sake have some patience and work at it. I always draw up about 90% of what I started with when I have these pills. I love em.

EDIT:

and btw - you do realize this thread is well over 2 years old, right?

God damnit, I hate when people necro threads and I don't realize it.

MMC
02-05-2012, 07:52 AM
Here's a shortcut for you... that first step where you crush the pill up? SKIP IT.

Throw the whole muhfukkin pill in the spoon. Trust me. Fill your rig up with water and shoot it onto the pill in the spoon. The pill will start to MELT LIKE FRIGGIN BUTTER. Wait 30 seconds and the whole thing will be dissolved. Take your cap and stir a little bit, and then throw the filter in and draw up.

yeah, i used to crush up these, well actually the 30mg ones, and the roxane methadone as well. i just recently started skipping that part and just shooting the water on them. they are so soft that they indeed melt like butter!

yeah, he has brought a few threads back with such vital information as he posted above. :rolleyes:

strikks
06-05-2012, 09:20 PM
IRs rock friggin rock! i just came into 10 of the Roxane 30mg and figured i would be able to cold shoot them,,,,,cant wait til morning...lol

strikks
06-06-2012, 02:08 AM
how the fuck do you shoot morph IR 30mg the roxane ones that say 54-262???? i just cold watered them and idk i didnt feel anything...but i have been bangin 200mgs all day and nite so that may be why lol anywho did i shoot them right? anybody....anyone??

iTz Patrick
09-14-2012, 10:18 PM
Wha...? I just... huh? How can you... how can you say these suck...? I'd take those over every single ER morph on the market... and probably every other IR too...

Sure there's a lot of filler and that can make it sort of a pain, but for fucks sake have some patience and work at it. I always draw up about 90% of what I started with when I have these pills. I love em.

EDIT:

howd u be able to draw up 90% of what u started with? i have the 30's and i put ice cold water on em and i could only come back with about 50-60% of the original water that i started with. should i do a rinse on the goop later once it dries? these pills seem to suck imo