PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever shoot up in the veins under your tongue?

Spork
11-07-2009, 06:16 AM
I'm wondering if anyone here has ever used the two veins that run under the tongue for injection?

SHELLEY
11-07-2009, 08:11 AM
even my crazy ass never did this

Papa Verine
11-07-2009, 08:46 AM
I've never seen it. But I bet you'll get a few people thinking with this thread.

sidman
11-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Why not run a lollipop flavored I.V. out of them? It's only a thought.....actually,that wouldn't be smart.....smack Me!

dharma bum
11-07-2009, 09:26 AM
No and I would never. They are called the Lingual veins and they pass along backwards with the lingual artery all around those two veins. They call it Vena comitans (accompanying vein) and it refers to veins that lay on the sides of an artery.

lotus
11-07-2009, 09:51 AM
no, and i've never seen it either.......

maybe it's a myth....but then i thought injecting into your forehead was bullshit till i saw that happen~

poonwhalla
11-07-2009, 09:55 AM
besides what dharma said, its a terrable idea from all the bacteria in your mouth. Outside of having an abcess on your cock, I would think your tongue would be the worst.

SuzieMeyers
11-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Wow. Never thought of that. I bet my aunt, a junkie of about 35 years has atleast attempted.

I'm good on that though.

DreamCatcher
11-07-2009, 11:18 AM
I hope nobody gets "revolutionary" ideas from this thred...That sounds like a horrible idea...

duck
11-07-2009, 11:46 AM
this thread made me cringe

OpiateQueen
11-07-2009, 04:05 PM
yeah i'd say really BAD idea - heaps and heaps of bacteria in mouth, and wounds or pricks or anything in the mouth/tongue bleed like a motherfucker - i'd bet u wouldn't be able to cos of all the blood pissing out as soon as u pricked any area near it.

That book Candy they talk about a guy injecting into his eye....:(

jcmanny
11-29-2009, 05:39 PM
My oldest son's mother and I had this wonderful woman living with us back in the 80s. My lady was her sponsor (NA) and the girl was having a hard time staying clean. She relapsed, shot up in her neck, and got an infection.

She died about 48 hours later of septic shock as her organs shut down. She was 25 years old and left behind two daughters.

RIP Michelle.

What a stupid idea to shoot up under your tongue.

Chemical_Boy
11-29-2009, 10:15 PM
I always kind of thought this was urban legend (junky legend) stuff.

I think I woudl just muscle it/plug it/ something it if I got to this point. Not cuz I wouldn't do it, but I just don't think it would work. At least with my veins/tongue...

retrogradeamnesia
11-29-2009, 10:48 PM
seriously..?
dont tell me you've blown out the veins in your cock already... :rolleyes:

Uncle Wiggly
11-29-2009, 11:49 PM
I believe it's impossible for your tongue to stop moving. Even you grab it, it still twitches around. I don't think it can be done. I wouldn't even want to think of trying something like that.

tonyk
11-29-2009, 11:55 PM
Goddamn! You all are fucking crazy to even consider such!!!!

gameface
11-30-2009, 12:11 AM
Goddamn! You all are fucking crazy to even consider such!!!!

Yeah I have heard of this. I have not seen it. I agree with others that I super doubt it would work, but fuck man, I really dont put it past peeps to try?????? HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS IN PERSON FOR REAL? Again I doubt it.

pdxninja
11-30-2009, 12:40 AM
no, and i've never seen it either.......

maybe it's a myth....but then i thought injecting into your forehead was bullshit till i saw that happen~

WAT

She relapsed, shot up in her neck, and got an infection.

She died about 48 hours later of septic shock as her organs shut down.

jesus christ. it makes me never want to hit my jugular ever again.

upstate_007
11-30-2009, 07:29 AM
The hard part is tying off. You have to make a noose out of twine to wrap around your tongue.

barbiegal
11-30-2009, 07:48 AM
I don't mean to sound stupid here and I don't IV but I gotta know...do you guys really shoot up the veins in your dicks? like,do you have to have a hard-on to do it? does it hurt? I just can't imagine...seems painful.

barbiegal
11-30-2009, 07:32 PM
I'm gonna bump this 'cuz I'm really curious...:confused:...about the shooting up in the dick thing.

More Feen
11-30-2009, 08:07 PM
First, OUCH !

Tongue veins !!!:p

Second, some people have such crappy veins (years of use, or whatever) that the only place left to shoot is the gnarly veinies on the schlong.

I think about Mother Superior from Trainspotting they show him getting a shot there (not directly, of course).

M F

Suboxstitute
11-30-2009, 08:24 PM
I'm gonna bump this 'cuz I'm really curious...:confused:...about the shooting up in the dick thing.

Try searching. I know we've had threads on shooting up in the.... the... I can't type it... the..the...wee-wee.

Sue

OK, I can say this: shooting up in the Richard.

retrogradeamnesia
11-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Yuup, while I dont think its greatly common I have def heard of and seen the after effects from prickn yo prick :p
and I would hazard a guess that it may hurt less in the blue veined junket pumper (not that a pinprick hurts anyway, unless you didnt mean to do it)

MEKONE
12-01-2009, 09:04 AM
Years ago, the guy that showed me how to bang,due to our job used to shoot in places that couldn't be detected.He had been shooting for >10 yrs prior to me meeting him and would often do a femoral shoot as well as under/on the side of the tongue,feet,toes,etc. and although I can't confirm this one (nor would I want to)when he was with his GF,prior to sex,he said that he often shot up in the we-we

hero 1
12-01-2009, 10:16 AM
in the harm reductin video that you get when you take the 30 min course to get narcan they advise you if you dont have a 3cc fit with a long enough needle to do an i m injection (not in the heart like pulp fiction) but in the buttocs and all you have is a regular 1cc fit to shoot it in the vein under the toung wouldnt wanna miss

RifRaf
12-01-2009, 04:59 PM
I don't mean to sound stupid here and I don't IV but I gotta know...do you guys really shoot up the veins in your dicks? like,do you have to have a hard-on to do it? does it hurt? I just can't imagine...seems painful.

You don't have to be hard, no. It hurts but not as bad as one would assume, palms hurt way worse. This is all subjective though, I can't speak for anyone else and I have only done this a few times.

barbiegal
12-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the replies gang. I just can't imagine actually inserting a needle into a vein in such a sensitive area. But you do what ya gotta do,right? I can totally relate to that :o

chopstix
12-01-2009, 05:38 PM
I heard a story about a guy who lost his dick to missed coke shots, from a reputable source who is a nurse.

I've never done it, as far as having to be hard, I guess it depends on the guy, I got a vein I could probably hit without being at full mast, but FUCK THAT, rather just muscle the shot..

People do it though, some peoples' desperation for a vein winds up costing them digits, limbs & life. I don't have the patience, I'd rather just muscle the shit.. Although I used my jugular for near 10 years w/out care despite the warnings..

I've thought about it a couple times, for about 3 seconds..

underide
12-01-2009, 05:52 PM
never heard of anyone shooting into their tongue either
I imagine that it would be painful as HELL, with all the nerve endings there
Plus those tiny veins, i'd say they are the same type that blow up the very second you penetrate the vein wall, and you'll be left with a mouthful of blood

you would be surprised where you can find some nice, sturdy veins, though
I won't elaborate here on the ones i'm using now, which was a VERY nice surprise to find
And no -it wasn't my femoral veins, which i have also used for a period of time but stopped using them ever since finding the ones i'm using now.

But talk to some old junkies if you get the chance, although a lot of old-timers even seem to miss some very nice useable veins (the ones i'm using for example)
I was really surprised to find the veins i'm using now - but i guess you'd just never think of going there in the first place.