PDA

View Full Version : what is everyones favorite way of taking their ocs/roxis/docs

mtren
11-03-2009, 10:51 PM
you know out of eating them, snorting, smoking, iving, plugging, or whatever u may do
i use oxycontin usually the namebrand. i have done it everyway except plugging... just never much thought about trying it dont think id like it lol i most prefer shooting it but thats only when i have a lot like it isnt worth it to shoot unless u doing at least an 80 imo to get a good rush. then i like smoking it also because even though the high is so short it still feels great and even after 15 or 20 min ur not high but u still feel chilled out and kinda high and it uses only a little itty bitty bit to get you high! then snorting it is good if you dont have enough to shoot because i seem to get away with getting out of withdraws with a quarter 80 and am feeling pretty good with a half 80. i dont usually eat them just never have really and thats all so best is shooting IMO! i never started a thread and am a new member so i hope this is a good topic!!

O-P-M
11-04-2009, 06:43 AM
you know out of eating them, snorting, smoking, iving, plugging, or whatever u may do
i use oxycontin usually the namebrand. i have done it everyway except plugging... just never much thought about trying it dont think id like it lol i most prefer shooting it but thats only when i have a lot like it isnt worth it to shoot unless u doing at least an 80 imo to get a good rush. then i like smoking it also because even though the high is so short it still feels great and even after 15 or 20 min ur not high but u still feel chilled out and kinda high and it uses only a little itty bitty bit to get you high! then snorting it is good if you dont have enough to shoot because i seem to get away with getting out of withdraws with a quarter 80 and am feeling pretty good with a half 80. i dont usually eat them just never have really and thats all so best is shooting IMO! i never started a thread and am a new member so i hope this is a good topic!!

Smoking? Honestly?

wisegal
11-04-2009, 06:44 AM
all of the above.

nah, just kidding. I've never IV'ed or plugged so out of the other 3 I'd have to say it changes up between snorting and eating sometimes I go thru a stage where I just want to eat them. I feel like when I snort them I always end up doing more!

Have smoked them a few times but that was before I had any kind of daily habit so I cant really much compare it but I know a dude that exclusively smokes them and his hands are so filthy and discusting!!!

Actavis
11-04-2009, 07:42 AM
SWIM chews them up on an empty stomach and takes an acai berry pill with them (and usually some DL-Phenalayline), seems to potentiate quite well... hits him quicker and gets him out of pain in about 10 minutes instead of 20-30 (mornings suck waking up in WD and swim doesn't want to wait that extra 20 minutes heebing out) swims breakfast consists of 2x30s ir, 2 norco, and 2 soma with a large coffee at 6 AM. out of pain and moving around in less than 10-15 minutes. that will usually last to 11 AM, then repeat process :)
then the same at 4 or 5PM before dinner.

that is swims ROA 100% of the time. never snort, plug, or shoot. just the way he is i guess.

swim has no issues with needles when being poked and prodded by a nurse, but just cant seem to do it to himself, nor would he even know how to fix a pill up with all the cooking and filtering stuff. not to mention, swim figures if he went the needle route he would go through his script of 180 30's and 160 norco within a week or so and be screwed the rest of the month. considering swim truly can not move without this medication, that keeps him on the up and up and he rarely takes more than he should, unless he takes a break and lowers his doses a few days in a row then will have a few extra on the weekend. then he can get his itch on

euphoricontin17
11-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Swim use to chew them (oc's) 95% of the time. He always thought snorting them got him nowhere near as high, although he does enjoy blowing lines. With his tolerance requiring 3 80's at a time just to feel it, snorting really wasn't feasible so he always just chewed them. Lately after swim started shooting, he now exclusively shoots them.

People seem to have mixed feelings on this. I have heard anything from " it sucks and it's only a rush and no high " to " it's great ". Personally, I think it's great. Before, swim needed at least (absolute minimum) 240mg to feel anything at all. Now he can bang an 80 or sometimes only 40mg and feel a good rush with a high that lasts about 4 to five hours.

The feeling of getting hit with an 80 all at once is really indescribable. I know the whole shooting up thing is really glamourized and romanticised by the movie industry/media/hollywood, but thats really the way it is for swim, at least for oxys/dilaudid.

It makes everything great. It makes you love yourself and everyone around you. It makes all of your problems go away and makes you not miss the people you miss. It gives you freedom from all the little insecurities we all have and looking in the mirror and being disgusted by what you see. Better than anything, it's a fucking reason to wake up in the morning.

Ickyuck
11-04-2009, 08:44 AM
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/454/ocindian.jpg

euphoricontin17
11-04-2009, 08:55 AM
Aw man, I like that icky. I personally have tried the whole " smoking OC " fad and I will say that while it *MAY* work, it's a complete waste and I think it is so fucking stupid that people waste entire pills doing it. The only time I have done it is when I was heavily on bupe and couldn't break through it any other way or if I had a *tiny* piece left over after shaving my pill up with a hose clamp. Your usually left with a tiny piece that you can't grind up, but still I usually just ate it. I know a girl who exclusively smokes her OC and she has crack-head burnt lips and rotting teeth because of it. It's fucking disgusting and a waste of super-expensive drugs. I honestly think it's mostly a placebo effect anyway.

Most established users of oxycodone will say it does absolutely NOTHING for them. I think only if your opiate naieve or really, desperately want to believe that your gonna feel something than it might work. I think when I did it, which I never will again, I was SO desperate to feel something that I tricked my mind into believe this horseshit. Sorry, I just think it's so fucking dumb. If you want to waste OC, slip it in some unsuspecting woman's drink.

drew1503
11-04-2009, 09:36 AM
I have done every ROA except nasally and I.V. I have found plugging to give the best overall experience with brand O.C.'s (as well as the package insert stating an increase in AUC 39% and Cmax 9%) but I take my Roxi's orally. Whatever ROA you choose, it is going to loose effect after awhile.
It is easy to get stuck on an ROA.

O-P-M
11-04-2009, 09:52 AM
It is easy to get stuck on an ROA.

This is 100% true.

OxyQueen
11-04-2009, 09:56 AM
I'm a snorter ~ all the way...

bodytec
11-04-2009, 10:04 AM
ShOoTeR bAbY!!@#$%^&**()_+

Turn on that eye!

hang10z
11-04-2009, 11:16 AM
eating the pills gives the best buzz in my opinion... I enjoy snorting them but its not as strong as grinding them up and drinking them down with some nice cold coca cola... :).

OxyQueen
11-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Swim use to chew them (oc's) 95% of the time. He always thought snorting them got him nowhere near as high, although he does enjoy blowing lines. With his tolerance requiring 3 80's at a time just to feel it, snorting really wasn't feasible so he always just chewed them. Lately after swim started shooting, he now exclusively shoots them.

People seem to have mixed feelings on this. I have heard anything from " it sucks and it's only a rush and no high " to " it's great ". Personally, I think it's great. Before, swim needed at least (absolute minimum) 240mg to feel anything at all. Now he can bang an 80 or sometimes only 40mg and feel a good rush with a high that lasts about 4 to five hours.

The feeling of getting hit with an 80 all at once is really indescribable. I know the whole shooting up thing is really glamourized and romanticised by the movie industry/media/hollywood, but thats really the way it is for swim, at least for oxys/dilaudid.

It makes everything great. It makes you love yourself and everyone around you. It makes all of your problems go away and makes you not miss the people you miss. It gives you freedom from all the little insecurities we all have and looking in the mirror and being disgusted by what you see. Better than anything, it's a fucking reason to wake up in the morning.

You hit it!!! A fucking reason to wake up in the morning.... the first shot/snort/smoke/swallow of the day is the BEST

Now im on bupe and even tho i snort it, its just never ever going to be me looking forward to waking, if anything i DONT fucking want to get up!

starla
11-04-2009, 02:01 PM
swim eats them. very very rarely snorts. no interest in picking up the needle. shit is bad enough as is.

smoking is nothing but a waste in the end, in my opinion.

TigerFan
11-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Snort.
If I got on the needle something tells me I'd never quit, never learned how to smoke opiates, and nothing goes up my ass.

OxyBlowBall2
11-04-2009, 02:49 PM
i usually snort but if im in a hurry right after i pick up ill chew down a 40 or so until i get home so i can snort the rest.

jersey_emt
11-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Swallowing is the way to go for me. Oxycodone has a very high oral bioavailability, so swallowing does not 'waste' it compared to many other opioids (like morphine or hydromorphone). It certainly is effective when snorted, and it certainly comes on much quicker that way. But I find that when taken orally, you get greater peak effects, and a much longer duration of effects.

My oxycodone use is mostly for legitimate pain, and 95+% of the time it is taken orally. If I have a fairly bad episode of breakthrough pain, I will crush the IR oxycodone tablet and dissolve it in a little water before swallowing. That helps it kick in a few minutes faster, and when you're in pain, every second counts.

If an episode of breakthrough pain is especially bad or came on especially quick, I'll often snort half of the crushed tablet + water solution and swallow half. I find that snorting a crushed tablet dissolved in a tiny amount of water helps it absorb quicker up the nose. It also doesn't dry out your nose like snorting powder can sometimes do. When I do this, I start feeling relief in about 30 seconds, and the peak of the dose in my nose hits at around 10 minutes, when the other part of the dose that I swallowed is just starting to kick in.

Snorting is not as efficient as swallowing, but it sure starts working much quicker.

Plugging....yeah, I've tried it, and wasn't too impressed. That ROA works much better for morphine, which has a very low oral bioavailability. Plugging oxycodone definitely works just fine, and studies show that it is slightly more effective than oral administration, but it just isn't worth it like it is for morphine.

I've never had oxycodone intravenously -- in fact, I've never taken any drug intravenously outside of the hospital -- so I can't comment on that. I will of course say that pills are not designed for intravenous use and can cause problems due to the fillers, dyes, etc., but you all already know that. Some people swear by IV oxycodone, but for me, it just isn't worth the risks, especially when it already has a very high oral bioavailability.

Chemical_Boy
11-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Roxis and oxies... Slamming.

Percs.... I generally don't even waste my time on. A decent shot is 1.5 to 2 80s. Try getting a buzz on percs? Not gonna happen.

If I was still using and got a bunch of percs, I woudl save them with theT3s, vics, Darvacet, etc to take the edge off on sick days.

blues
11-04-2009, 05:05 PM
i snort or swallow mine. id never really wanna slam an pills, with all that filler and other shit. if it were pure oxycodone, thats a different story;)

pod77
11-04-2009, 09:19 PM
I have snorted them but I definatly get a better effect when I chew them..

Madam Oxy
11-04-2009, 09:29 PM
I swallow. :o

Soul2Squeeze
11-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Chew, Eat, Snort.
Shooting and Smoking Pills is not my style, and nothing is going into my ass.

duck
11-04-2009, 09:39 PM
You hit it!!! A fucking reason to wake up in the morning.... the first shot/snort/smoke/swallow of the day is the BEST

Now im on bupe and even tho i snort it, its just never ever going to be me looking forward to waking, if anything i DONT fucking want to get up!

we live the same life

Papa Verine
11-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Many years ago I had a good supply of 20mg and 40mg OxyContins. I just assumed that they'd be better snorted and never even considered taking them orally. In fact, I used to do a water extraction on all my Vicodin or Percocets, with distilled water, and evaporate the water until out I got a snortable solid. It just never occurred to me that snorting them wasn't "so much better" than eating the stuff.

Since I've been a member here, and have learned so much about opiates, I just take Oxy or Hydro orally. And I'll be damned if it isn't just as good as it ever was snorted. I can't say it's stronger either way, it just seems no different in potency, and a little shorter acting when snorted.

I've also never swallowed an OxyContin whole. That seemed like the worst possible thing I could do with them. I always wanted to try it, with maybe 5 or 6 80's, just to see if that would make for a nice couple days, but I never got the chance to try.

Does anyone swallow them whole, and take a much higher dose?

Madam Oxy
11-04-2009, 09:51 PM
^^^ yes^^^

My normal dose is 100-140 Oxycontin 2-3 times a day. Depending on how I feel, depends on how much I can take.

the0ne
11-05-2009, 12:24 AM
For those who believe that smoking OCs does nothing at all are incorrect, but I do believe that smoking whole pills is a waste. The only times I smoke them is when I have some left after getting them ready from a hose clamp. If it's a bigger piece I'll chase it on foil, and I do get something out of it. If you snort them, next time you have some left put a piece in the end of a packed ciggerate and you won't be able to feel the ciggerate at all. Waste though if it's your primary ROA.

I myself usually do two big ones at a time. What I'll do is chew on a whole one and then thirty or so minutes rail a about 70% of one and then chew what's left. Doing it that way leaves me good for at least six hours. The one thing I've noticed is that when railing them only withdrawls are much worse then when chewing them. I have no idea why that is. I can go one full days without them and start hurting the until the afternoon of the second day when chewing, but by the night of the first day I'm vomiting in the middle of the night but not when chewing.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
11-05-2009, 12:55 AM
"For those who believe that smoking OCs does nothing at all are incorrect"^^^^

don't think anyone said that- more that it just wasteful
er just saying :)

kind of lost me on when you vomit
are you saying you vomit on the first night of sallowing them but not chewing them?
and then if you chew them and don't swallow them you don't vomit until the second night.
IDK ???
vomitting issues seem as though it would have or should have thee reverse and more direct colleration
but then I may have gotten the womit issue backwards anyways -see what I'm saying?

well geez be careful

the0ne
11-05-2009, 02:04 AM
"For those who believe that smoking OCs does nothing at all are incorrect"^^^^
don't think anyone said that- more that it just wasteful
er just saying :)
kind of lost me on when you vomit
are you saying you vomit on the first night of sallowing them but not chewing them?
and then if you chew them and don't swallow them you don't vomit until the second night.
IDK ???
vomitting issues seem as though it would have or should have thee reverse and more direct colleration
but then I may have gotten the womit issue backwards anyways -see what I'm saying?
well geez be careful
Sorry it was confusing, the Xanax are starting to take affect. When I say chewing I mean chewing and then swallowing. When I have leftovers I'll do just one of the two ROAs, like I usual chew one whole one and then rail 70% and chew the reaminder of the second.

When I chew only, I'm not in withdraws for about a day and a half from last use but it's just the chills and sympthoms like that but never vomiting. If I rail them only I'm in full blown withdraws by the next night with all the regular sympthoms plus vomiting. The only explanation I can think of is because railing them makes it kick in so much quicker and when leaving the system it leaves even quicker. It's really wierd to me, that's why I do mostly chewing and a little railing. Thank you for the concern, it is much appreciated.

euphoricontin17
11-05-2009, 07:09 AM
The reason for that is because the drug's duration of action is greatly extended by chewing them.

With snorting, you have a fast come up and intensity, but it wears off quickly. Whereas chewing is not as intense but lasts much longer, hence the reason why you w/d's don't start for a longer time period.

Another interesting fact, as great as banging OC's is, it only keeps me well for 12hours where chewing does for 24-30. Oh well, you gotta pay to play.

mtren
11-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Smoking? Honestly?

why people hate on smoking them? if i only have a little 5 or 10 mg chunk of an 80 left over thats the best way to do it IMO. if you take a big hit of it and hold it in until you ghost it (cant see any smoke when you blow it out ) then you DEFINATELY get fucked up, although the high only lasts for 10-20 min at a time you have to remember you only used 5 or 10 mg! well thats juts my take on it. i dont know how people do it, but what i do is put it on a piece of aluminum foil with the shiny side down and put a lighter under it and it starts to smoke so you tilt the foil so it slides down and u suck up the smoke with either a straw or a bic pen thats been hallowed out. plus it hits you instantly or well within 2 or 3 seconds so if your sick it feels great to take a big hit of it first and make u feel better instantly! i dont know how people say they cant feel it, i think the high is sometimes stronger then snorting it for the time it lasts. OO man last night swim was so sick and this morning even worse then coped around 10 am and shot 100mg and went from sick and miserable to feeling great and ready for his test at 11 within 5 seconds flat once the needle was out LOL

Funkit
11-05-2009, 10:17 PM
SWIM usually goes to his dealers and picks up 3 or 4 30mg oxycodones. On his way home he chews one up then when he sits on the couch 10 minutes later and pops open a PBR tallboy he'll usually crush up 30 to 45 mg and rail it in two to three lines over the course of the next 15 minutes.

The ritual is just as important to SWIM.

Underdose
11-06-2009, 01:21 AM
I chew all my pills up. When I was young I couldn't swallow pills so thats how I've always done it. I'll snort part of a pill and crush and swallow the rest so my buzz comes on faster but usually down the hatch....

GOLD N DIEMONDS
11-06-2009, 01:31 AM
I swallow. :o

god bless you dear;)
A FULLY COMPLIANCE PATIENT

You are a Doctors dream come TRUE!