PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Inhibits P-Glycoprotein (just add loperamide??)

More Feen
10-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Sorry guys,

I cannot keep this one quiet.

Loperamide doesn't usually cross the BBB. Quinidine will let it, as it is a P-GP-inhibitor.

Guess what else is: Black Pepper:

Piperine, a major constituent of black pepper, inhibits human P-glycoprotein and CYP3A4.

And, apparantly OTC Prilosec.

Has anyone tried these!! In combo with Lope? Use much smaller doses!!! Will decrease breathing.

If this is true, will Loperamide disappear from shelves? Will it become CII? Will Black Pepper now be schedule C I??? (a joke)

Lets see!

doctor diesel
10-16-2009, 02:10 PM
Sorry guys, I cannot keep this one quiet. Loperamide doesn't usually cross the BBB. Quinidine will let it, as it is a P-GP-inhibitor. Guess what else is: Black Pepper: Piperine, a major constituent of black pepper, inhibits human P-glycoprotein and CYP3A4. And, apparantly OTC Prilosec.
Has anyone tried these!! In combo with Lope? Use much smaller doses!!! Will decrease breathing.
If this is true, will Loperamide disappear from shelves? Will it become CII? Will Black Pepper now be schedule C I??? (a joke). Lets see!

Where is it that I've read this before?? :p

Doc

More Feen
10-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Where is it that I've read this before?? :p

Doc

Sorry, I had to start a new thread--they can cram it back together again, if they want to,

But if I'm the first to post this, I want the credit, the reps, and all the money & chix that come with it! :)

M F

doctor diesel
10-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Fair enough, MorF!

Doc

More Feen
10-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Hey Man,

I DON'T think I'm the first to mention it:

Look here: http://forum.opiophile.org/archive/index.php/t-6207.html

KingDXM mentioned it 3 f-ing years ago!

Crap, all the wee-mon, all the glory, gone..., gone.

Still, I wanna know if anyone's choked-down enough pepper and lope to get a real buzz from it.

M F

doctor diesel
10-16-2009, 02:36 PM
At the risk of contracting blowtorch-ring syndrome (BRS), maybe you should bum the pepper and swallow the lope.

Just a suggestion. Only I can't imagine putting a shitload of black pepper in my trap and swallowing it down. Yeuch.

Doc

More Feen
10-16-2009, 02:41 PM
Rough way to go--either end!

I'm thinking load black pepper into gel caps, but then you might be yaking that crap after the shell dissolves.

I know there's gotta be a crazy mo-fo out there who will try it and let us know if its safe for human consumption, or not.

M F

doctor diesel
10-16-2009, 02:42 PM
Yeah... that's the Monkey Man, isn't it?

Doc

More Feen
10-16-2009, 03:03 PM
I's got my money on him.

If he shytes it though, we may have to look through the obituaries (that would suck).

Might be hard to find, unless his parents start a site warning about the dangers of lope & pepper,

Street Names: PeppeLope, Lopeperamide, The Black Easy, The Sneezy-Easy, Stone-Ass (and others).

M F

HydroApe
10-16-2009, 06:54 PM
Monkey Man......Funny:D
Anyway, 40mgs Prilosec plus 20mg Lop = Nada, Nothing.
Not gonna try pepper. I'll leave that up to some other masochist.

Who knows ... maybe more Loperimide is necessary but that's as far as I'm willing to go.
I did have some minor relief from my withdrawls but it was most likely just the lop anyway.

Best of luck to anyone else who gives ago.
I'm all ears......

Cheers all

More Feen
10-16-2009, 07:00 PM
No offense Hydro-A,

Here I was all cocky, me thinking I found that something unique,

But it was an old thing, already posted--

I Should Have Used the Mother Fucking Search Engine, before posting.

Live/learn/

Thanks for the test!

GOLD N DIEMONDS
10-16-2009, 07:50 PM
"Street Names: PeppeLope, Lopeperamide, The Black Easy, The Sneezy-Easy, Stone-Ass (and others)". More Feen

haha -LMAO - STOP PLEAZZZZZEE
serious pant wetting laughter going here!

question PLEASE:
Exactly how much pepper you guess one would need
DEFINETLY would do higher amount of lop than Mr. Monkey
and would it be best to be opiate free when trying (that b hard)
combine all 3??? mm have to give thought

wafflehead77
10-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Im really lazy right now, so I didnt look at the article, but does it state the average mass % of piperine in pepper?

More Feen
10-16-2009, 10:19 PM
Regarding dose,

I would maybe go to a decent level with the Pepper, Prilosec, GF Juice (whatever you feel is good),

But maybe having some restraint with the Loperamide would be a good idea.

If this ever really crosses the BBB (and stays), you have a Fentanyl-like drug now acting in your CNS. 40mg might be too much.

Maybe try batches of 6mg every hour, to be safe.

Hell, it could be your life, why not try 4mg every 45 minute or less to be safer??

M F

GOLD N DIEMONDS
10-17-2009, 06:21 AM
^^^^^^^okay got ya THANKS MANG!^^^^^^^^^^
JUST REALLY WONDERING WHAT IS DECENT DOSE OF PEPPER???
like 1/2 oz. never really dosaged up on pepper , u know, lol

another thought - woulld whole pepper kernels work, u think
just all has me curious, in thee name of sciene
easily swallowed perhaps 1/2hour before hand???
many old school pepper grinders here from many realtives that have past
yeah I get all the heirlooms, haha, $$$ would have been nice :)

Paregoric Kid
10-17-2009, 07:25 AM
you can buy black pepper in capsules or capsulize it yourself. I have a horrible image in my mind now, someone swallowing spoonfuls of black pepper and immodium to try and get well or high.

Papa Verine
10-17-2009, 09:00 AM
I doubt it will do anything.

I've tried every drug and supplement I could get my hands on that was supposed to be a P-Glycoprotien inhibitor. For the most part, nothing worked. It sounds great when you're reading this stuff on the web, but in practice, the whole P-Gp Inhibitor/Loperamide combo disappoints.

I've tried quinine, Quercetin, ketoconazole, erythromycin and everything else reported to be a P-Gp inhibitor I could get my hands on. In the end I think a HUGE dose of Loperamide by itself is probably just as good as any of these combos as a withdrawal aid.

And forget about getting high off the stuff. Unless you're going to prep a shot of Lope and inject it directly into your brain. (It's tempting, I know)

More Feen
10-17-2009, 12:54 PM
Agreeing with Papa-V,

I'm sorry that I didn't use restraint before posting something that has already been posted, etc..., etc....

Best to use it as you have been, without modyfiers. Etc....

M F

Papa Verine
10-17-2009, 01:51 PM
Agreeing with Papa-V,

I'm sorry that I didn't use restraint before posting something that has already been posted, etc..., etc....

Best to use it as you have been, without modyfiers. Etc....

M F

But doesn't the intra-cranial shot sound good? I wonder what kind of abcess you could get doing that? It seems like it could be a tad bit dangerous.

More Feen
10-17-2009, 03:11 PM
I think maybe an intrathecal shot might be more along the lines. I don't want to say anything that'll get some punter killed, and have his parents blame some shytehed named Morphine.

M F

No Idea if a direct injection into the ol'brainster would do anything positive. You can get into the ventricles via spinal shot (intrathecal??).

Never done this, our nurses here can comment--but its really risky if you f/u! (no shee).

GOLD N DIEMONDS
10-17-2009, 06:11 PM
But doesn't the intra-cranial shot sound good? I wonder what kind of abcess you could get doing that? It seems like it could be a tad bit dangerous.

DAMN- DOES THIS MEAN
I should put down thee old cordless power drill
with 1/16th" drill bit already chucked
I use an alcohol swipe on bit

ok wayyyy OT
but a JEFFERY DAHLMER did try doing something along this line.
:rolleyes:

More Feen
10-17-2009, 08:01 PM
DAMN- DOES THIS MEAN
I should put down thee old cordless power drill
with 1/16th" drill bit already chucked
I use an alcohol swipe on bit

ok wayyyy OT
but a JEFFERY DAHLMER did try doing something along this line.
:rolleyes:

And there are people who LIKE drilling holes in to their heads: Trepanning (or Trephanning). Before you drill, wrap some duct tape (gaffer's tape) about 1/2 an inch (1 cm) from the tip to increase the drill bit's diameter.

This way, when you finally get through the skull, the thick diameter tape will keep the drill bit from going in all the way to the hilt (probably would kill you, depending, dain bramage--at least ).

M F

Dain bramage was spelled incorrectly intentionally to highlight the seriousness of dain bramage.

Ozzy
10-19-2009, 09:37 PM
I think maybe an intrathecal shot might be more along the lines. I don't want to say anything that'll get some punter killed, and have his parents blame some shytehed named Morphine.

M F

No Idea if a direct injection into the ol'brainster would do anything positive. You can get into the ventricles via spinal shot (intrathecal??).

Never done this, our nurses here can comment--but its really risky if you f/u! (no shee).
Yes, intrathecally would work.

Funkit
01-19-2010, 02:08 AM
This paper here (http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/317/3/1012.full.pdf) confirms that Loperamide can indeed cross the BBB barrier using a good PGP inhibitor. It demonstrates pain numbing qualities. On page 5 under discussion:

"The purpose of this study was to obtain proof-of-principle
that pharmacological inhibition of P-glycoprotein localized at
the blood-brain barrier would convert loperamide from a
drug without opioid effects on the brain to one with such a
characteristic. In turn, this would provide underpinning for
studies in humans based on measuring changes in the central
effects of the drug. The results with tariquidar, a potent
and selective third-generation P-glycoprotein inhibitor (Martin
et al., 1999; Mistry et al., 2001), provided such proof in
that antinociception in mdr1a/1b(/) mice exhibited a
dose-response relationship reflective of the extent of inhibition.
In addition, the onset of the effect was rapid, indicating
fast distribution into the brain followed by a decline dependent
on the dose of loperamide. Similar observations were
also noted with elacridar, thus confirming the generalizability
of the phenomenon."

The previous doesn't mention the use of Tariquidar, but that seems to be some cancer med, I don't know where you would obtain it.