PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 off poppy tea/grinds

Buckshot
09-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Well in 5hrs I finish my 4th day clean and I have to tell everyone something I already feel way better.

At 72hrs my life was hell and in the last 24 things got much better.

So the purpose of this post is for all the people who want to quit pods but have been scared by all the posts here saying the half life is so long the WD will last weeks.

Well im sure some WD sypmtoms might last longer but its pretty clear to me that the main symptoms clear just as fast as kicking straight morph or oxy. Whatever residual opiates with long half lifes will be in very small amounts otherwise I wouldnt be feeling better today....much better in fact, the kind of feeling I got everytime I kicked oxy...you know when the clouds go away and the sun comes out type of feeling.

And to be clear I used pretty fucking big doses and tried to taper a few times with no luck.
All I can say to back up that my habit was big is mentioning my registration date on this site which indicates I am a seasoned opiophile. And I used tea, grinds and fresh pods since they are just getting out of season here now. I used GF juice daily and often with DXM to potentiate.

My average dose was about 70 small pods which were average strength...if that helps.
Sometimes I would just eat 5 giant fresh pods of much higher morphine content.
I buy online, steal pods from gardens and buy from local markets.
I never had the need to use seed tea...and I didnt use lopermide to kick.

Quiting pods is NOT like quiting methadone...It can be kicked in a few days aside from maybe some minor symptoms we can handle standing on our heads.

Love you guys

-------

I think Im feeling better by the hour now...Im pretty sure WD symptoms will come back as with all opiate kicks this happens but man Im really feeling good right now.

Im sure that my endorphins are starting to flow again and its been 92hrs since my last poppy dose which was several large fresh pods eaten whole not in tea.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
09-27-2009, 04:18 PM
WOW THAT IS HUGE!!!
SCARED SHITLESS TO TRY THAT
How are your sleep patterns doing?

HandMeSomeOpiates
09-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Gratz!

Buckshot
09-27-2009, 07:38 PM
Thanks guys!

Last night my sleep was broken and my legs , hips and ankles kicked around the bed. I was up at 5am.
Everytime Ive detoxed I found the morning the hardest time for awhile.

But now Im 30 minutes away from 96hrs clean and I feel great, Im watching Meet the Fockers and Im laughing...like genuine laughter.

I did notice I ate too much food the last few days...but thats fine.

Today I even did a light workout and it felt good.

Im going to try having sex with my girlfriend in an hour or so.....Im so sure Ill finish in under a minute....it will make her feel good considering I didnt finish most times before when I was on pods.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
09-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Thanks guys!

Last night my sleep was broken and my legs , hips and ankles kicked around the bed. I was up at 5am.
Everytime Ive detoxed I found the morning the hardest time for awhile.

But now Im 30 minutes away from 96hrs clean and I feel great, Im watching Meet the Fockers and Im laughing...like genuine laughter.

I did notice I ate too much food the last few days...but thats fine.

Today I even did a light workout and it felt good.

Im going to try having sex with my girlfriend in an hour or so.....Im so sure Ill finish in under a minute....it will make her feel good considering I didnt finish most times before when I was on pods.

YEAH YOU WILL, BUT THAT A GOOD THING!!!
natural endorphins are popping back quick
The total inability to sleep for oh a fucking week-weeks or more keeps that fear going in me
FOCKERS=:D

ANOTHER GENERAL PERSONAL QUESTION- just general age group 30ish???
over /under

again MUCH LUCK & RESPECT- I SALUTE YOU SIR!

Shadowsblaze
09-27-2009, 10:20 PM
Yo Bro you just jumped right off no taper at all this time. Jailhouse taper.

Buckshot
09-28-2009, 09:32 AM
Im 31 and I dont have much body fat if that helps.
I weigh about 190lbs and Im around 6ft.

Im halfway through day 5 and I had some mental cravings but its really nice not to have to worry about where and how to get my drugs today.

I had sex twice in the last 12hrs both times were pretty quick.....haha!

In regards to taper I tried tapering soooo many times and for me it doesnt work and considering during cold turkey I was feeling noticably better just after 72hrs I dont think its worth tapering. In fact tapering was harder and more depressing than this was. Im mean there was 48hrs of sheer hell but thats not that long man.

To be clear my knees feel a little sore right now but not that bad....but I was up around 7am and made my girl a nice pancake breakfast.

The problem comes when I let myself think about it...thats where Im using visualization techniques to change my thoughts.

EleusisII
09-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Yeah, I never understood why poppy WDs should be much different than morphine WDs, afterall it's not like there's some mysterious opiate in there that is ONLY found in pod-tea, and good to hear that wasn't the case.

I think the reason why some people hae reported terrible poppy WDs might be partly psychological (An opiophile full of people reinforcing your fears doesn't help), and partly because many podders don't use other opiates. Makes it hard to compare.

I suspect the worst thing you'll have to deal with the next couple of weeks will be insomnia. Lot's of meds available for that, so hit up a walkin clinic or something if you can't stand it.

Good luck!

GOLD N DIEMONDS
09-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Yeah, I never understood why poppy WDs should be much different than morphine WDs, afterall it's not like there's some mysterious opiate in there that is ONLY found in pod-tea, and good to hear that wasn't the case.

I think the reason why some people hae reported terrible poppy WDs might be partly psychological (An opiophile full of people reinforcing your fears doesn't help), and partly because many podders don't use other opiates. Makes it hard to compare.

I suspect the worst thing you'll have to deal with the next couple of weeks will be insomnia. Lot's of meds available for that, so hit up a walkin clinic or something if you can't stand it.

Good luck!

supposedly WORD IS pod wds are much worst because you have become addicted to all the alkaloids in the pod plant - forget exact number / like 32
But yeah Morphine is the most significant but then you have thebaine in a fairly significant percentage /codeine or (Kodieeeeennnee;))
So that is one theory its like a poly-substance addiction. also an unknown possible synergistic effect with all present alkaloids ( which would explain the incredible long legs of pods 12-16 hours for lots)
But on the other hand - a kick is a kick is a kick
and I tend to agree with you - its psychological myth type thing that can bring fear in the mind into play
It all sucks, just a lot of folks say pods seem to drag on forever.

hovadagod
09-28-2009, 10:25 AM
SWIM has never even jumped from pods alone but he definitely thought it was pretty well settled that the WD's last b/n 1-2 weeks. Maybe he was wrong. ha! after all these years...

Most pod users don't only use pods. That's why nobody seems to know about the length of the WD's. They use before they get better.

EleusisII
09-28-2009, 11:27 AM
but then you have thebaine in a fairly significant percentage /codeine or (Kodieeeeennnee;))

LOL!!!

So that is one theory its like a poly-substance addiction. also an unknown possible synergistic effect with all present alkaloids ( which would explain the incredible long legs of pods 12-16 hours for lots)

Meh, for me morphine by itself last pretty much that long. I also believe that it's the morphine that causes something like 90% of pods effects.
Sure, there are other alkaloids in them, but in what quantities? Not all of them are active (Thebaine) some of them are rather inconsequential to our purposes (Noskapin) and so on.
But I guess we're mostly on the same page regarding this. I for one never noticed any significant difference between morphine and poppys. You'd also expect the same qualities that poppies supposedly have to be present in Opium, but most of the reports on Opium that I've read are rather disappointing.

More Feen
09-28-2009, 11:34 AM
My 10 year+ relationship with pods (give or take a few months, here, there) I was able to taper-down to a very small amount (1-2 pods ~half a cup ground) every other day.

I found that quitting completely was pretty difficult--which I think is due to some of the other alkaloids in the pods and their long half-lives.

What did help, when quitting pods, was moderate use of a pure agonist like Morphine.

Of course you don't want to trade addictions, but the small doses of morphine (2-5mg) in the morning and another at night helped me to get through the 3 days as the remaining pod alkaloids in my system went away.

I did this for the first 3-4 days after stopping pods, using less morphine each day. Then I stopped the morphine and it seemed to be okay. I did have a strong craving for morphine the next day and some "jimmy legs" at night, but I found it easier than quiting pods straight-up.

Point being, if you a have pure opi (Oxy, Morph, Heroin, etc...--even Codeine!), especially a short-acting one, you can use it to get over the deep hooks that pods seem to have. Back in 2005, I even used codeine to do the same thing.

I agee with others, that there's something long-acting & deep-rooted in opium/poppy pods that makes w/d from it a bit more severe then a mild addiction to a pure agonist.

It has to be more than just the morphine & codeine contained in the opium, probably a synergistic combo of many/most/all of the alkaloids contained in the poppy pod.

The amounts you were using are incredible! Either your tolerance was sky-high, or your pods were a wee bit on the weak side. So even if you had to take 70 pods to get a good buzz, you might have been getting a lot of the other alkaloids which play there own role and take a long time to clear the system. Maybe if your pods were stronger (had a higher morphine content) you wouldn't have needed 70 for a dose, and you would have been taking in less of the other alkaloids as well.

Hope this helps you, or others trying to quit pods!

M F

GOLD N DIEMONDS
09-28-2009, 11:44 AM
YEAH -WHATS UP WITH OPIUM???
same page pretty much,
I have a few personal opinions, all pretty much are with the mind.
Like reason for drugs in first place . a self med pain patient?
escaping painfully memories, just stumble and fumble your way into addicted
OR JUST REALLY LIKE GETTING HIGH
and tend to think each set is going to experience wds slightly differently
with the JUST LIKE GETTING FUCKED UP group experiencing the shorter WDS

Buckshot
09-28-2009, 12:53 PM
Day 5 is nearing an end and I have some pain in my knees but Im 100% sure that Im much better than day 2 and 3...like Im almost 100% through the detox I think...I feel basicly fine.

Over the years I also never quit just pods before I had always taken oxy or whatever during my use. But this summer has been only pods....thats because I moved to a city that seems to sell poppies everywhere and they seem to grow in many places too.

So I really think this is the same as anytime I quit oxy or morph but there may be some lingering WD that is hard to notice because its so small.

Ohh and I didnt need 70 smalls to get high but I just liked getting a really big nod...theres a market here that sells them at $10 a bunch with around 30-40 smalls per bunch I loved the 2 bunch tea.

Anyways Im feeling good and I hope this helps someone get over that pod marry go round we know too well.

jacky
09-28-2009, 01:18 PM
I think the consideration with opium is with thebaine...

the world health organization and the UN I believe funded a study in which primates were given thebaine only on a regular basis.
the primates would display the toxic/stimulant effects of thebaine initially...and then within a few hours show strong opiate activity.
thebaine seems to be metabolized/catabolized into an oripavine type of substance.

the study impressed them enough to consider thebaine a substance of abuse IN ITS NATURAL FORM.
they also consider thebaine a substance to control obviously because its a precursor to semi synth. opiates that are very popular....but as well as the illicit reasons to make it controlled...they also state that its a drug of abuse potential in its natural, unadulterated form...because of possibly bio conversion into a possibly very potent narcotic substance.

there are a number of studies which report that opium addicts suffered longer than codeine and morphine and heroin addicts.....at least some studies report this...
but I also know from experience that personal experience varies...and people that have long running associations with certian substances can seemingly overnight become intolerant to them.

I nurse I lived in told me that a Dr that she worked with confirmed the cases of various peoples reactions to their long standing medicines...becoming almost "allergic" overnight.
she became intolerant to hydrocodone....for me, it was heroin.

my first few kicks were seemingly easy physically.....3-4 days and I was back to work in no time.
as my habit progressed, and physical health was marginilized....my kicks became longer and longer.
at my sickest...with Hep B, strong withdrawals were felt for at least 30 days.

some substances that you wouldnt think, help withdrawal considerably, at least in the experience of some people.

so its hard to say what the future of your habit will be I think...there are alot of variables.

not many people pay attention to thebaine...most consider it unusable because of stimulant toxicity....but I think more people consume more thebaine than they are aware of...and very few if any research projects focus on certian metabolites of study targets.

I know with loperamide, some metabolites are more active than the starting substance....some people seem to react favourably to the drug....others not so much. I have heard of people using loperamide for pain in addition to their normal narcotic painkillers.

kudos to those who can handle cold turkey. I cant, and wont. ha ha.

I would really like to see some new research done with thebaine and humans. I think that if primates are creating a strong narcotic substance through bioconversion of thebaine....there is a chance that humans might as well.

morphine precursors like reticuline and salutaridine might also come into play in ways not known....its looking like its possible that plants other than p. somniferum that contain reticuline and salutaridine could have painkilling potential if reticuline and salutaridine are being converted into morphine endogenously like some research suggests.

Buckshot
09-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Although Im doing pretty much ok, Im finding my thoughts trying to fuck me.

I found a High Times store nearby selling Kratom I want to try and the corner store a block away owned by a nice asian lady has a bunch of fresh medium sized pods I want. I even want to buy a bottle of T1s.

This is junky life in Montreal....in the 6 months Ive been here I found loads floral vendors within the city, several of which will spot me the poppies, and some of them are corner stores who sell flowers not even real flower shops. Head shops that sell kratom...and Ohhh yeah in Canada I can just go get a bottle of 8mg codiene T1s.

I think this is why I never tried seed tea....too many choices
didnt even try the famous montreal heroin yet.

Is this it am I about to crack?

I think not....

More Feen
09-28-2009, 06:25 PM
I was at a seminar in Ontario a little over a year ago, and to tell you the truth, if I had OTC access to codeine--even the wee 8mg jabbers the Canucks have--I think that would have suited me fine. Those little fellas kept me happy all throughout my holiday to NA.

Back in the states, I had to damn-near threaten a lawsuit just to have a doctor Rx me T3's. But while I was Rx T3's, I was perfectly content to stay on those without any desire to escalate to stronger opiates.

Since I lost that doctor though, and the T3 Rx, I've had to resort to using pods, seeds, and stronger opiates (stronger than codeine).

I'd like to return to a state where codeine does me just fine. Its seems a more simpler opiate, a kinder opiate, a more innocent opiate.

M F

chopstix
09-28-2009, 06:36 PM
I spent a few weeks using those OTC codeine caps they sell in BC. 8mg CodeinAAAAAA 15mg Caffeine and like 325 apap/aspirin; so 40 tabs was 320mg codeine and 600mg caffeineAAAAAAA - zing!!

Wasn't spending much on coffee and the snowbanks everywhere made the CWE awful easy.. Good times..

More Feen
09-28-2009, 09:02 PM
Hey Chopstix,

I wish the US would get some common sense and AT LEAST allow OTC Codeine preparations like Canada does.

I KNOW that many people doing illegal shyte to support their heavier habits would gladly trade it all for some cheap, low-key, LEGAL codeine.

I would be one of them.

M F

ouaisOut
09-29-2009, 12:01 AM
Dude, thanks so much for posting that! I think you'll motivate a lot of folks (including me) to just take the jump and deal. I've kicked pills and heroin more than a dozen times and it was the regular old hell, but, you know, dealable. You know how we all seem to have different reactions to w/d's and I think maybe I'm one of the luckier people who don't really get floored by w/d symptoms. I've used off and on for the better part of 15 years.

This last run, though, has been long-ish (almost at 2 years now) and I'm scared about my pod kick 'cause it's the first time I've kicked pods. But I keep thinking that since I've been reading all these drug forums, my mental state is so much worse than on my previous kicks before I'd read everyone's hell stories. Shit, I used to just stop, and then I would be miserable, and then about a week later, my own endorphins would kick in and shit was ok.

Seriously, I'm not trying to sound all tough or something, but it wasn't really that hard. And my last kick was from 240-300mg oxy a day/9 month duration. Not easy (and I kept about 10 percs for the w/d), but the worst part was the psychological factor of just not being able to count on that warmth and mood lift I get with opiate/oids. But since I started reading internet stories, and started pods, which are new to me, I'm afraid to kick b/c I think a pod kick will last 3 weeks.

So thanks for posting that. I'm ready to go and you helped inspire me to just do my kick. Shit, I'm only on 6 medium pods a day. Fuck it. Thanks for posting a story that inspires rather than frightens.

I agree with you about tapers just prolonging the pain. I'm at 6 pods off a taper, but at one point I'd worked myself down to 2 pods, doing the drop by a 1/3 every 3 days thing. That was just hell. I was in an inescapable cycle of depression and not even getting the warm feeeling. I'd rather just stop and suffer quickly rather than suffer slowly for weeks. Fuck that shit.

And big props on getting clean. I know the really hard part comes next (living clean), but it's great you just sacked up and did it. Much respect and more thanks for the inspiration you're providing.

Side note: Weird thing on pods… I can't even start to w/d in under 3 days. It's freaking me out. Dope or oxy/dillies, I'd be in good ol' healthy withdrawal within 24-36 hours. Now, I can go almost 3 days and the only thing that fucks me up is light dope sweats and, not restless legs, but cramping feet. I don't understand why I don't just jump into real w/d.

And what's with the mf'ing feet? If anyone has an idea or has experienced something similar, pls let me know. My legs don't go off… my feet just cramp up just like RLS. Bizarre. It's just like RLS, but it's just my feet. I have to keep flexing them, and beating them (bastinado, anyone?) to get rid of the cramps and pain.

GOLD N DIEMONDS
09-29-2009, 12:28 AM
, <snipe>
I agree with you about tapers just prolonging the pain. I'm at 6 pods off a taper, but at one point I'd worked myself down to 2 pods, doing the drop by a 1/3 every 3 days thing. That was just hell. I was in an inescapable cycle of depression and not even getting the warm feeeling. I'd rather just stop and suffer quickly rather than suffer slowly for weeks. Fuck that shit.
<->

And what's with the mf'ing feet? If anyone has an idea or has experienced something similar, pls let me know. My legs don't go off… my feet just cramp up just like RLS. Bizarre. It's just like RLS, but it's just my feet. I have to keep flexing them, and beating them (bastinado, anyone?) to get rid of the cramps and pain.

AH YES THE FEET- Theories on all this shit - but all that is common in any kick
BUT in WDs -do you not feel so shitty you just shuffle walk???
not normal gait, or fock who can even walk (curls on bed wanting to die)
SO YEAH feet very last in line with BLOOD supply and shuffle =no stretch
YES EXERCISE, Stretching all that shit & some Valium will help

AND TAPER- I think you got to do like a 3 month thing
cut 1/3 for month let body adjust
1/3 again for month
1/3 slowly last month to zip
BODY just needs that much time to adjust and start up with it own endorphins
(of course during 3 months your mind will fuck with you constantly, hard to do)
GOOD LUCK

Buckshot
09-30-2009, 02:57 PM
Today is day 7 and I think Im 100% or dam near 100% recovered from WD!

Yesterday I was feeling so good I decided to apply to some jobs on craigslist. To my suprise losts of people called me and I went to an interview for the one that paid the most and to my suprise they hired me to start next Tuesday!

Im glad I start on tuesday cause another 6 days could really help me prepare to start working again mentally.

The point here is that on my 6th day off pods I was applying to jobs motivated by my own free will of just feeling good. AND THE FEELING I GOT WHEN I NAILED THE INTERVIEW WAS BETTER THAN PODS.

It goes to show I was so unmotivated when I used...or maybe I spent all my motivation and energy worrying and trying to get my next floral bunch.

Good things happen when you stop using guys.

To be clear to anyone reading this who uses pods....Today is my 7th day of quiting pods cold turkey and I have felt much better since the 4th day. I used no lopermide at all.

I still get mental cravings of course....

EleusisII
09-30-2009, 02:58 PM
Great to hear! With a job you'll be able to buy pods or drugs in no time! Oh, wait...

HandMeSomeOpiates
09-30-2009, 07:35 PM
Great to hear! With a job you'll be able to buy pods or drugs in no time! Oh, wait...
Ohhh SNAP!

Today is day 7 and I think Im 100% or dam near 100% recovered from WD!

Yesterday I was feeling so good I decided to apply to some jobs on craigslist. To my suprise losts of people called me and I went to an interview for the one that paid the most and to my suprise they hired me to start next Tuesday!

Im glad I start on tuesday cause another 6 days could really help me prepare to start working again mentally.

The point here is that on my 6th day off pods I was applying to jobs motivated by my own free will of just feeling good. AND THE FEELING I GOT WHEN I NAILED THE INTERVIEW WAS BETTER THAN PODS.

It goes to show I was so unmotivated when I used...or maybe I spent all my motivation and energy worrying and trying to get my next floral bunch.

Good things happen when you stop using guys.

To be clear to anyone reading this who uses pods....Today is my 7th day of quiting pods cold turkey and I have felt much better since the 4th day. I used no lopermide at all.

I still get mental cravings of course....

Hey good luck man!! I hope you stay off the fuckers! That's awesome about the job, I'm hoping that happens to me soon enough.

hovadagod
09-30-2009, 08:41 PM
The restless legs make me want to kill myself. Even for 5 minutes...

Buckshot
10-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Well......I just slipped.
its day 8 and I proved to myself that pod addiction does not produce a long physical WD than other opiates....no noticably longer for me anyways.

The mental cravings got me (right after I left an AA meeting in fact)

Somehow I decided that since I have a much lower tollerance now I should try making a seed tea. (I never gave seeds a chance before) Somehow I rationalized seed tea isnt as bad, and if I do it once it wont produce a WD and I can still go to this new job of mine.

I also rationalized this as an something done in the name of science..similar to me pod detox test.

Of course the fact is I slipped.

Bought 850 grams of poppy seeds from a bulk bin at an Indian foods store and used the ziplock bag method.

I just finished drinking a minute ago and to be honest I was never really a believer of seed tea but I always far to high a tollerance to even bother trying. Not to mention i spent $10 on seeds tonight which would buy me about 30-40 small pods anyways.

So in conclusion my pod detox was not any longer than say when I did a detox from IV morphine. In fact my detox from a heavy oxycontin habit seemed worse than detoxing from pods...I believe that oxy and fent were both the most difficult me me.

But even more obvious to me is the reminder of how the mental addiction is the real problem....at least for me.

Thanks for everyones support during this

Buckout

HandMeSomeOpiates
10-02-2009, 01:48 AM
I KNOW that many people doing illegal shyte to support their heavier habits would gladly trade it all for some cheap, low-key, LEGAL codeine.

I would be one of them.

M F
as would I brotha....as would I

More Feen
10-02-2009, 07:22 PM
The restless legs make me want to kill myself. Even for 5 minutes...

I don't know if I can offer any advice, or suggestions, but if you can get through this crap--just tought it the fuck out, for a little while longer, the RLS will fade away.

I just went through the hell of RLS about a week ago (last Saturday), and have had hell cravings for the last 5 days, I've been SO FUCKING obsessed, I came so close to trying to score, even planning to do so Friday evening.

But, a strange thing happened about 2:00 Friday afternoon, just like a fever breaking: PoP! I went from ill'n to feeling pretty good, maybe even a little euphoric??

Some other O-files gave me some support, and it did keep me from trying again (just barely). If I can help you, man, let me know how.

You're almost over it dude. You won't know when you'll POP ! exactly, and feel better, but its probably just a few days away!

Do it! You can do it!

M F

hovadagod
10-02-2009, 07:41 PM
SWIM's not wd'ing. he takes bupe. The bupe WD's are supposed to last a month or more. Is there a way to stopp the cold feeling in your chest?

I don't know if I can offer any advice, or suggestions, but if you can get through this crap--just tought it the fuck out, for a little while longer, the RLS will fade away.

I just went through the hell of RLS about a week ago (last Saturday), and have had hell cravings for the last 5 days, I've been SO FUCKING obsessed, I came so close to trying to score, even planning to do so Friday evening.

But, a strange thing happened about 2:00 Friday afternoon, just like a fever breaking: PoP! I went from ill'n to feeling pretty good, maybe even a little euphoric??

Some other O-files gave me some support, and it did keep me from trying again (just barely). If I can help you, man, let me know how.

You're almost over it dude. You won't know when you'll POP ! exactly, and feel better, but its probably just a few days away!

Do it! You can do it!

M F

More Feen
10-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Hovadagod,

I don't have much experience with bupe, I know nothing about withdrawing from it--except from what you and others have posted--takes forever & a day.

Shit, I stopped using bupe about 2 weeks ago. Then wasted some H waiting for the bupe to clear. Then I stopped the H 1 week ago. Had the main RLS on Saturday. Then I popped 45 mg of M on Monday, and that was it.

I cannot recommend this schedule due to illegalities. The bupe (2 weeks ago) was super low dose (less than 1mg).

We can have others say what works for the chest coldness, I assume you have no benzos--do you? That might do it.

Fuck, I wish I knew what would help.

Alcohol made me feel even more fucked-up than just letting the wds pass. So I don't want to suggest you drink any. Maybe try a SMALL sip of bourbon, and see if that kind of helps, or hurts. Don't mix with benzos, if you're taken them.

Let me know if any of my crappy suggestions help.

Or, if you need the power of suggestion right now, and a good placebo:

Take an aspirin or Tylenol, it WILL make you feel better!

MF

hovadagod
10-03-2009, 05:25 AM
I can take benzos and get anything withing reason from my sub doctor. Please advise.

What rx drugs should I get other than clonidine and benzos?

More Feen
10-09-2009, 01:15 AM
Honestly,

The best drug are those which you have.

An alpha-2 agonist like clonidine and a good benzodiazepine like Alprazalam, or Valium, or Klonazepam.

The sedative effects of Clonidine need to be carefully mixed with the benzo-D tranqs. I would even hold off on taking any, until the clonidine didn't seem to be working anymore, or when it needed help.

I don't know for sure though. You could also start with the benzo-Ds and see how they work. If insomnia is too tought, then you could hit it with a small dose of clonidine.

From my little experience with both Clonidine & Benzo-D (Diazepam & Midazolam), both types of drugs cause heavy sedation and sleep came easiely. I have never tried the two tofether.

Your doctor might have used these drugs successfully and could have a better battle plan. If so, I'd like to hear his/her strategy.

Good luck man!

M F