PDA

View Full Version : Injecting Oxymorphone EXTENDED RELEASE

Synack
09-23-2009, 12:30 PM
As of 09/23/09 there is no fast way to fix these but if you prep them a day in advance, you can still shoot them.

I only tried a 12 hour extraction period this time but I'd give it 24 if you want to make sure it's all out.

I didn't remove the coating but I'd recommend someone try and verify that nothing goes wrong as if you don't, the shot gets that color.

Place a pill in 5-10ml hot water (Yes, it's ALOT of water, IMO the more the better) - place the pill in, I stirred it every so often but I'd recommend just leaving it as is.

wait 12 to 24 hours...

remove the pill shell & filter the fluid for injection.

At this point you can either reduce the amount of fluid via evaporation OR you can just shoot it as is.

There's a few alcohol based evaporation methods going around which do sometimes work to some extent but it's hit and miss, mostly miss.

Don't crush the pill because it would cause the gel to spread to all of the fluid.

Questions?

chopstix
09-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Questions?

Why do gas pumps take 40 seconds to count 20 cents worth of gasoline?

OpiXPO
09-23-2009, 08:42 PM

Because you touch yourself at night.

samsong
09-23-2009, 09:34 PM
No questions, but sounds like your happy with the results?

My best friend gets the 5mg IR rx'd. He also had a PICC line inserted two weeks ago for at home antibiotic treatment long story, he was in hospital for weeks). The first 12 days of the having the PICC line, not a pill (or anything else to be found)--very sad, ironic, and frustrating.

However, he got his Opana IRs refilled yesterday, finally, and he says it is just unreal the power of the rush via PICC line. But more sad news, the PIC line comes out Friday as antibiotic treatment is ending. In long run, it is for the best, as those IRs would be gone before first week of the rx if PIC line stays in.

Sorry for derailment.

Synack
09-23-2009, 10:30 PM

My best friend gets the 5mg IR rx'd. He also had a PICC line inserted two weeks ago for at home antibiotic treatment long story, he was in hospital for weeks). The first 12 days of the having the PICC line, not a pill (or anything else to be found)--very sad, ironic, and frustrating.

However, he got his Opana IRs refilled yesterday, finally, and he says it is just unreal the power of the rush via PICC line. But more sad news, the PIC line comes out Friday as antibiotic treatment is ending. In long run, it is for the best, as those IRs would be gone before first week of the rx if PIC line stays in.

Sorry for derailment.

It works, it's just a PITA since you need ALOT of fluid for the extraction...

Larkin
09-24-2009, 01:37 AM

Sorry for derailment.

Do you really thank that will stop the pills from going in his arm? I hope so, but you know how desperate we can get.

bodytec
11-08-2009, 06:00 PM
are these not able to be done like the e.r.morphine pills?
with them,you can heat the gell and the water,with dope in it,settles to the bottom.
then you just scrape the goo off the top.

Opiyum
11-08-2009, 09:12 PM

Oh my god. This is my biggest pet peeve. There is a BP I USED to use on the way to work that would have me wait the better part of two minutes to pump the last 50 cents of gas. I think it's a ploy. They figure some people won't be patient enough to wait or will be in too much of a hurry.
Thanks for posting this Synack. Some day maybe it will come in handy.

simfromstoke
11-09-2009, 05:48 AM
Oh my god. This is my biggest pet peeve. There is a BP I USED to use on the way to work that would have me wait the better part of two minutes to pump the last 50 cents of gas. I think it's a ploy. They figure some people won't be patient enough to wait or will be in too much of a hurry.
Thanks for posting this Synack. Some day maybe it will come in handy.

do you guys have to pre-pay for your petrol then.

id be fucked over there
one of my favourite lifesaver scams is once ive managed to scrape about £7 or £8 to get a bag then i call my man and if i have to drive to him somewhere. i jump in the car, -no petrol!!
so i drive to the garage
stick about £3.50 in then walk up to the cashier and feign the "shit! im sorry, ive left my wallet back at home on the table. i'll go straight back and get you the money now.."

and any amount under a fiver £5 or a tenner and they'll usually write it off when you dont return. anything more than a tenner and they might ring the old bill if you dont return that day

but cash up front for petrol.. that would be me screwed
is it cash up front if you just pay on the pump or do you have to go in and give the cashier payment before they'll autherise the pump?
the only other place ive seen where you have to pay for petrol before you can draw it is in italy in some of the quieter 24hr garages where they wouldnt have an attendent after like 5pm

SlimContin420
11-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Personally, I prefer Oxymorphone. I've never shot up Hydro or Oxymorphone before but, I've snorted upwards of 13 4mg dilaudid's and the buzz is shit. Snorted ten mg's of opana and it was great. All my buddies tell me that next time I come around either of those I should rig it up because the rush and buzz is amazing.
Where I live in florida it's really hard to come by Opana or Dilaudid so I stick to shooting oxycodone IR's 30mg. :) HELL YEA!!!

Computerdoc80
11-12-2009, 03:22 PM
So....do you think 24-36 hrs would soak out most of the drug?? I get 4 40's a day and can afford to wait. I also quit IV about 20 yrs ago...so if you down the liquid, is it like getting a 40mg IR???

port rhombus
11-12-2009, 03:25 PM
So....do you think 24-36 hrs would soak out most of the drug?? I get 4 40's a day and can afford to wait. I also quit IV about 20 yrs ago...so if you down the liquid, is it like getting a 40mg IR???

I don't really think that's necessary. Crushing Opana ER to a fine powder should do a good enough job of defeating the time release matrix for oral use.

Synack
11-12-2009, 06:56 PM
I don't really think that's necessary. Crushing Opana ER to a fine powder should do a good enough job of defeating the time release matrix for oral use.

but if you're going to the trouble of crushing it - just snort it - so much better than oral use.

Computerdoc80
11-12-2009, 08:31 PM
but if you're going to the trouble of crushing it - just snort it - so much better than oral use.

tried it.. gels up like real snot!! gives you a big clump you gotta swallow with some liquid before you puke (the bad puke)

lotus
11-12-2009, 08:41 PM
24-36 hrs would soak out most of the drug??

i'd be worried about getting *cotton fever* doing that (don't know if it's the same bacteria).

sounds retarded, but i've seen it happen - not from the syringe, or spoon, but from shit sitting in water for a day or two accumulating a swarm of bacteria.

butane
12-05-2009, 11:28 AM
I have found a quick easy method that works.

Get two containers, one your spoon and the other something larger that you can easily heat up, either by microwaving or heating from the bottom with a lighter. This method will also require two needles, one to do the extracting and one to inject the product.

Remove the pill coating, I do this by licking it and rubbing it on my shirt but you can use whatever method you like. Crush it up and put it in the big container.

Add anywhere from 2 to 4 mL of 91% or better rubbing alcohol, depending how many mg you have in there. Methanol also works well if you can get it. I usually do between 10 and 20mg at a time. Stir it up and let it sit for a half hour.

Using a large cotton and your extracting needle, filter the alcohol out and put it in your spoon. Add another 1 to 3 mL of alcohol, stir it up, and this time heat it for a bit. 10 second in the microwave is perfect, also you can heat it from the bottom with a lighter until it has boiled everywhere on the bottom, just depends what your container's made out of. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes.

While the alcohol's sitting, gently heat the spoon from the bottom and blow on the alcohol. You can even let it boil a little teeny bit, especially if it's methanol, because the boiling point of alcohol is lower than that of water. You don't have to evaporate it all yet though because you will be adding more.

After enough time has elapsed, do the whole large cotton alcohol filtration with your extraction needle and put it in your spoon. Evaporate this off the same way as before, but evaporate it all down until it becomes a film that will stick to the bottom of your spoon. It's unwise to use a lighter to get the last little bit of it to evaporate, as it will get very hot. You will just have to be patient.

Now, add 80 units of water to the spoon. Note that the film does not mix with the water, but the oxymorphone is indeed leeching out into the water. Let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes. Add a little cotton, and suck the water up into your injection needle. Add 20 more units, heat a little teeny bit, and suck it up. Inject.

You only get about half of the oxymorphone in your first shot. The film absorbs some of the water, so you won't get all that you put in. However, if you wait until the film is dried and repeat the injection procedure, you get another full shot out of it. A third pull will get you a little bit more, but anything after that is useless. The alcohol extraction is worth doing once more to get a little more out though, repeating the injection procedure on the new film.

This method works well and the resulting liquid is pretty clean. I think this is safer than injecting the particulate-filled IR pills.

euphoricontin17
12-05-2009, 11:49 AM
No disrespect, butane but I think the reason why synack postest his is because it is easier. I mean Great job synack! This shit could NOT be easier. I think people like not having to use solvents. But also, thank you butane for your method as well as I am sure it has it's advantages.

hydro chris
12-05-2009, 12:38 PM
imo shootin pills is a wast to me, i love the rush. but..
the tolerance issue would be such a hassle esp. with opana.
id need about 20-40 mgs to get a good rush wit the ir's
as it is..have done it twice, it not worth gettin into the whole
needle thing again.
i cant image shootin the er's, id would definitely have a massive
habit. i inhale 200-240 mgs a day, as it is now.

these days, the only thing id be shootin is *pure* like a few times a year.
i can see myself liking them er's just way to much wit a gun.

so ill just stick wit that nice little "and i do mean little" rushy-thing i get in my
stomach when snortin those little bitches.

dieselbaby
01-12-2010, 03:26 AM
Posted this to Synack's profile, but I guess anyone with experience can chime in:

Hey my friend had a few questions he wanted me to ask you about your Opana ER extraction method.

What do you mean by 'remove the pill shell and filter the fluid for injection'? Should you just put the whole pill (coating and all) into say, 5ml of water (for a 20mg pill) and leave it overnight? Then, you carefully remove the pill shell (is the outer coating still intact after being left overnight) and then once that is removed everything is dissolved into the water and it's not a gel? Then you just filter it normally with a cotton and you're good to go? (if you don't want to reduce the amount of liquid, that is) Or do you just put the pill in (sans coating) and then after it has swelled up and it has been 12+ hours you just simply remove the remaining 'outer shell' of the pill? Is it a hollow, empty shell and all of the contents have now seeped into the surrounding water? What kind of container do you recommend for this extraction?

How much liquid is left after the waiting period? Is it still a full 5ml?

How efficient of an extraction would you consider this to be?

Thanks guys...sorry for all the questions.

butane
01-27-2010, 10:05 AM
I started using methanol regularly in my extractions, and let me tell you it works WAY better than isopropyl. It's much faster.

I have a little metal cup maybe 1.5" around and the same tall that I put the pill in after it's had its coating removed and been crushed. Add just enough methanol (available at any gas station as Heet, get the yellow bottle) to cover it. I heat it from the bottom with a lighter until it boils, and then filter the methanol through a cotton and put it in a spoon. I have a separate stick that I broke the tip off of for this process, I just keep it around. It's way faster. Then, I evaporate the methanol off with a fan. You can heat it too but I've had it burst into flames and that's no good. Methanol evaporates very quickly though and in five minutes it will be gone.

From there, you just add your water to the spoon, wait a few minutes, filter though a cotton and go.

You can do multiple methanol extractions on the powder, and you can also get more than one shot from the stuff in the spoon. I would say 90% of it comes out in the first two runs, with the final 10% available from a third if you really want. This goes for both the methanol extraction of the powder, and the water in the spoon. With isopropyl, I would do five runs and still be getting high. Also with methanol, there's less material that ends up in the spoon along with the drug, so while there's less film on the spoon there's just as much drug. It's just better all the way around. The whole process from crushing the pill to a needle in your arm, takes ten minutes. Maybe twelve or fifteen until you get experienced.

NY Hippie
02-10-2010, 07:08 PM
As a general rule of chemistry, heat usually increases the speed of a reaction; therefore, might it be possible to extract the oxymorphone from the pill in less time by boiling the water with the pill in it? Or would this just cause the pill to break-down/fall-apart and then gel up?

mac
02-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Posted this to Synack's profile, but I guess anyone with experience can chime in:

Hey my friend had a few questions he wanted me to ask you about your Opana ER extraction method.

What do you mean by 'remove the pill shell and filter the fluid for injection'? Should you just put the whole pill (coating and all) into say, 5ml of water (for a 20mg pill) and leave it overnight? Then, you carefully remove the pill shell (is the outer coating still intact after being left overnight) and then once that is removed everything is dissolved into the water and it's not a gel? Then you just filter it normally with a cotton and you're good to go? (if you don't want to reduce the amount of liquid, that is) Or do you just put the pill in (sans coating) and then after it has swelled up and it has been 12+ hours you just simply remove the remaining 'outer shell' of the pill? Is it a hollow, empty shell and all of the contents have now seeped into the surrounding water? What kind of container do you recommend for this extraction?

How much liquid is left after the waiting period? Is it still a full 5ml?

How efficient of an extraction would you consider this to be?

Thanks guys...sorry for all the questions.

I'm curious about these same questions, did they ever get answered? Also, using this method, are there still any fillers and binders present in the solution?

Synack
02-11-2010, 11:22 PM
To those of you actively using this method, are you removing the colored coating?

I never did, but I'm thinking the coloring isn't good for it.. but it can't be too bad I hope...

i'll answer those questions in a bit.

NY Hippie
02-11-2010, 11:28 PM
I'm curious about these same questions, did they ever get answered? Also, using this method, are there still any fillers and binders present in the solution?

I can basically answer the jist of his questions. After 12 hours you are left with the "pill shell" and a milky liquid (probably "milky" from the pill coating), the liquid is slightly more viscous than water (but barely) and contains the extracted oxymorphone which has been released from TIMERx controlled release matrix. You will be left with almost all the liquid you initially added, with only a tiny amount of the water having been absorbed by the pill.

The "pill shell" he mentioned isn't a shell in the traditional sense of being a hollow exo-skeleton type outer-body or outer-coating of the former pill, it's more a rubber-like sponge in the shape of the original pill (composed of the gelatinous substance that would normally turn a ground-up pill into jelly when mixed with water) but in an expanded size and depleted of it's oxymorphone and inert fillers.

The pill "shell" can either be discarded or consumed for the trace amounts of oxymorphone that it may contain, although one "shell" probablly wont contain anywhere near enough oxymorphone to have any percievable effects when taken orally, so you may just want to save them all for use one day if you're having bad withdrawals. After you discard, store, or consume the pill "shell," you just filter the milky water to remove any of the inert fillers and then it's ready to be shot (unless you want to reduce it first).

I've been using a standard amber-colored plastic pill bottle to do this, and from experience with Opana IRs, I would say that the extraction is at least 90% effecient.

To answer my question before, heating the liquid to a simmer does not speed up the reaction, but merely causes the whole solution to gel up.

EDIT: Synack - I haven't tried doing this after removing the color coating, but I think that by scraping the coating off you will disturb the outer later of the pill, causing loose particles from the pill to become released in the water, thereby mixing with the water, activating the anti-abuse system and gelling up. Perhaps if you're really concerned about the color coating, you could place the pill in the water as-is, and then after a few minutes (with a little swishing around) once the coating has dissolved you could dump the solution and replace the water, since I doubt that any measurable amount of oxymorphone will have been released in those few minutes. That way you can remove the coating without distrurbing the outer layer of the pill like you would if you scraped the coating off.

deathmau5
02-25-2010, 08:40 AM
See my tutorial for injection Opana ER.

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=28912

kill
02-27-2010, 01:09 PM
i should be getting a bunch of the 40's soon...i'm gonna try all three of these methods...

first one i'm gonna setup is the 12/24 hour extraction it really seems like in my mind that this would be the best way to do it..i'm not worried about bacteria because i plan on using .22 micron wheel filters..anything bacteria related should get filtered out along with 99.9% of the filler shit from the pill...

i have a feeling that this is whats going to work the best..and i can do a 10 pill batch and can use a wheel filter and bacteriostatic water to preserve it for 28 days while it gets used..

i know the day i get them i'm going to try the other 2 methods...the one with teh isopropyl alchohol and hte other one with the methanol....it seems like the methanol should work better as claimed by the poster...what i don't want to have to do is wash the thing 5 times with IPA...thats just stupid i'd rather do 2 washes with methanol and evap that and then use bacteriostatic water on the film and then filter it through a wheel filter... i might just use this method or the ipa method on a pill or two just so i can get high until the 12 hour extraction is done with the rest of the pills... hopefully i'll be able to get between 400mg and 600mg of oxymorphone...in IV doses between 10mg and 20mg thats just plain absurd for hte price i'm paying...and i've never been able to get these before so i'm so psyched it's not funny especially because i know it's 100% definite this is so fucking sick.

NY Hippie
03-04-2010, 02:23 PM
A little discovery I stumbled upon- by using 2 or 3 parts water to 1 part vodka (40% ABV) I've found that the extraction moves along a bit faster.

It burns a little bit when shooting it up, but it takes a couple of seconds before the burn hits so as long as you don't go too slow you'll be pulling out by the time it starts to burn, and the burn really isn't bad at all (I've even heard of people shooting pure vodka when they're dope sick).

The alcohol also adds to the rush, and I'm sure it helps prevent bacteria from forming (although I do my extractions in a closed pill bottle).

The higher the alcohol content the better, with a higher alcohol content there are less impurities by percentage, and since you'll need to use a smaller quantity of the alcohol when using a higher proof there will also be less impurities by volume. Also, stay away from liquor that isn't clear, dark liquor=more impurities.

EDIT: Keep in mind, that when doing this extraction, you don't have to wait the full 12-24 hours. If you want you can collect the liquid after 6 hours or however long you want (based on how much of the oxymorphone you want) and shoot that up, and then just add more liquid to the container that the pill is in and continue the extraction. I also only use abour 2 CCs of water for my extraction and found that to work fine. You can always add more liquid and let the pill sit longer if you feel that you could have gotten more out of it.

NY Hippie
03-04-2010, 04:02 PM
EDIT 2: I was a little out of it before and I meant to say to use 3 or 4 parts water to 1 part vodka (40% ABV). (You should probably start out with more water your first time and see how it feels)

Although like I said, the higher the alcohol content, the better, just be certain to scale down the volume of liquor used in proportion to the percentage of alcohol, because if you accidently fix a shot that's composed of 1/4 of 191-proof liquor, it's going to burn like hell. Even with my 3 or 4 parts water to 1 part vodka (at 40% ABV) you may find that you need to use more water because I've gotten used to the slight discomfort of the alcohol burn.

And I just want to take this time to thank Synack again for posting this tutorial, without which I would be forced to take my meds as they were prescribed, haha.

ryan
03-19-2010, 05:20 PM
I've tried the alcohol method maybe 100 times -- these pills are VERY common around here, and I've NEVER got it to work. I've never tried leaving in water overnight simply because I am a fucking junkie and can't wait that long to get high.

However, I think this time it's worth a try since i got a total of 6 30mg pills.
I am only using one for this experiment.
I am leaving the coating on...
I am using a shot glass with two teaspoons of water and I am going to wait at least 12 hours.
I am leaving the shot glass on top of my computer case, it gets very warm so hopefully this will accelerate things. I will post back tomorrow with my results.

I just hope there isn't some enzyme or stomach acid required to break down this god damn gell or else this water extraction will be useless.
I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

On a side note, fuck you pharmaceutical companies for making pill injection so god damn dangerous.
If they would just do it how they did in the old days where everything disolved properly no harmful binder\filler -- man it would be so much safer.
Yes, people overdose -- that's ALWAYS going to happen no matter what.

ryan
03-20-2010, 07:19 AM
I've tried the alcohol method maybe 100 times -- these pills are VERY common around here, and I've NEVER got it to work. I've never tried leaving in water overnight simply because I am a fucking junkie and can't wait that long to get high.
However, I think this time it's worth a try since i got a total of 6 30mg pills.
I am only using one for this experiment.
I am leaving the coating on...
I am using a shot glass with two teaspoons of water and I am going to wait at least 12 hours.
I am leaving the shot glass on top of my computer case, it gets very warm so hopefully this will accelerate things. I will post back tomorrow with my results.
I just hope there isn't some enzyme or stomach acid required to break down this god damn gell or else this water extraction will be useless.
I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
On a side note, fuck you pharmaceutical companies for making pill injection so god damn dangerous.
If they would just do it how they did in the old days where everything disolved properly no harmful binder\filler -- man it would be so much safer.
Yes, people overdose -- that's ALWAYS going to happen no matter what.

EDIT:

It works. It's best to use a 2CC or higher syringe...I only have access to 1CC syringes.
I also used one of those giant ass cotton balls and soaked it in the solution for a few minutes while stirring.
I also added 2 teaspoons of more water around 6 hours in because I thought some of the water was evapping.
Anyways, thanks Synack -- been wanting to bang these for *oh* so long, finally have a way.

Groggy
03-23-2010, 10:53 AM
At last Opana injections of 50-60mgs . I'd actually let the man get me down. I can see this perfectly, I hope my results are as gratfying as they are expensive.

I'd been crushing them and for a guy who could chew up and swallow 50 10/500 dros one sitting, well lets just say my pain receptors are pretty fuckin werkd. So now instead of my sweet girl roxi It's gonna be opana like movie bliss. This could lead to some negative issues. Fuck it.

What hasn't?

Thanks in advance?

ryan
03-24-2010, 07:07 PM
Just some advice, I'd really use some sort of micron filter if you are planning on doing these on the regular...alot of the water that you add to the pill (and you have to use ALOT of water) will turn into goo \ gell...man the shit these companies come up with to fuck with our high...it never ends!

But anyways, yeah, alot of the "goo" actually makes it way into the syringe unless you use a micron filter...Any suggestions on how to seperate the drug from the water and get it down even further?
Maybe some kind of "purifying wash" or something?

Fuck i dunno, I dunno shit about chemistry so...

hero 1
03-24-2010, 09:25 PM

I fuckin hate that to the point that when it slowes down I just hang it up my time is worth more then 1 cent every 2 seconds. Its a goverment conspiracy the same mothers who killed kennedy

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
04-02-2010, 01:03 PM
As of 09/23/09 there is no fast way to fix these but if you prep them a day in advance, you can still shoot them.

I only tried a 12 hour extraction period this time but I'd give it 24 if you want to make sure it's all out.

I didn't remove the coating but I'd recommend someone try and verify that nothing goes wrong as if you don't, the shot gets that color.

Place a pill in 5-10ml hot water (Yes, it's ALOT of water, IMO the more the better) - place the pill in, I stirred it every so often but I'd recommend just leaving it as is.

wait 12 to 24 hours...

remove the pill shell & filter the fluid for injection.

At this point you can either reduce the amount of fluid via evaporation OR you can just shoot it as is.

There's a few alcohol based evaporation methods going around which do sometimes work to some extent but it's hit and miss, mostly miss.

Don't crush the pill because it would cause the gel to spread to all of the fluid.

Questions?

YO SYNACK!!! IV'ing opana is very simple, and it can be done in app. 10 min. Hope this helps everyone that thinks its impossible...bc its not. SWIM does it everyday. REMEMBER- OXYMORPHONE HAS A BIOAVALIABILITY OF 10%, so a 10mg pill would get ya 1mg!!! so be careful if not opiate tolerant. WHAT A WASTE OF O.M.!! Want every last mg? Listen carefully, ive posted this a million times. Will need at least a 1cc rig.

OK PEOPLE...IV'ING OPANA IS VERY SIMPLE AND FAST, I KNOW SOMEONE BESIDES SWIM KNOWS THIS, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE JUST ARENT GETTING IT. ITS NEVER A HIT OR MISS....ALWAYS A HIT!!!!! NEVER FAILS. LET SWIM EXPLAIN THIS ONE MORE TIME!!!

damn. ive read all these methods, and no disrespect, but everyone is taking way too much time and unessessary steps to shoot opana. swim has posted a simple, 10-15 min method that works 100% several fucking times. idk any junky who wants to wait 12 hours, 24, whatever amount of time, its rediculous. all you do is cook up the opana in 91% on the stove, and instead of shooting that, filter, evap, and add water! its simple!! NEVER, NEVER, EEEVER PUT WATER IN OPANA!!! OR UR FUCKED!! FOR A WHILE

blaze1
04-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Nobody wants to take the chance of shooting alcohol even if it does evap or whatever there still isn't 100% that its all gone. Also thanks synack letting it sit for about 14-16 hrs and i got every last drop of oxymorphone out of it. Shooting opanas is a super intense rush, best swims ever had but also hes never done iv morphine or dilaudid. Is the opana rush better? swim hears it is

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
04-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Nobody wants to take the chance of shooting alcohol even if it does evap or whatever there still isn't 100% that its all gone. Also thanks synack letting it sit for about 14-16 hrs and i got every last drop of oxymorphone out of it. Shooting opanas is a super intense rush, best swims ever had but also hes never done iv morphine or dilaudid. Is the opana rush better? swim hears it is

Blaze1....friend, shooting a little alcohol is NOT gonna hurt ya, and if swiy knows what the fuck your doing, yes all the alcohol evaporates, and its fine if it doesnt. swim has IV a whole 1cc full of 91%, burns a little bit, but only last a sec. Unless your a complete dumbass, the alcohol extraction is as easy as making kool-aid. AND YOU DO GET 100% OF THE OXYMORPHONE IN 5 MINUTES INSTEAD OF 14 HOURS!!! saying that nobody wants to risks iv'ing a lil alcohol is like saying nobody wants to take a chance of getting a little vodka in their mix drink. And for the 2nd question, opana rush is the BEST rush possible with an opiate. thats not swims opinion, its a biological fact.
Try to look at it this way: Oxycodone is to Hydrocodone---just like Oxymorphone is to Hydromorphone. the oxygen atom increases the potency exponentially!!!
Well, hydrocodone is a very very weak drug. And oxycodone is WAYYY better, so comparing opana to dilaudid, is like comparing oxy to hydro. and dilaudid is GOOD shit, but compared to opana....its basically tylenol. LOL. And morphine is WAYYYY over-rated. its molecule has a very basic structure, and imo, it is one of the shittiest rushes swim has ever had. REMEMBER THIS-- any drug with a 14-Hydroxyl group in it is VERY powerful, such as opana. if one replaced the hydroxyl group with a cinnamyl, it would be strong as fuck! esterfication of the hydroxyl groups yields stronger compounds. The acetal ester is 2.5 times more potent and the propenal ester six times more potent than the parent compound. If the 14-hydroxyl group is formed into the cinnamyl ester, the product is 114 times more potent. The most powerful oxymorphone derivative known is the 14-cinnamyl 3-acetyl ester, which is over 200 times more potent than morphine. this drug would be soooo strong swim doubts that it would ever see the commercial market. Dont ever tell a chemist what will and will not happen. Where theres a will, theres a way. -Labwerk

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
04-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Ok, so after reading post after post about folks that think they know how to inject opana er's, please disregard all the 14 hour nonsense and take it from a chemist that knows what the fuck he is talking about. SWIM has studied oxymorphone religiously since it hit the market in 2006, and PROMISES that this easy method will work fast 100%, assuming that swiy follows instructions, and is not a complete idiot. Feel free to ask questions. Here it goes: SWIY will need: 1cc syringe, 91% rubbing alcohol, 2 large spoons, stove, and cig filters.

1. Crush opana in a very large spoon. Fill spoon with as much 91% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL as possible. Place spoon on stove at medium heat, bring to sizzle, but not a rapid boil. And stir, stir, stir!!. The 91 evaporates quickly on heat, so keep adding it, keep as full as possible the whole time. Cook for at LEAST 5-10 min...the longer the better.

2. Remove from heat. Drop in a ciggy filter, a thick one, (dont want no filler gettin in there). Suck up all the alcohol, and squirt it into another tbspoon.

3. Once ya got ur filtered alcohol in the other spoon, put that spoon on the stove and cook until all the alcohol evaporates. (blowing on it speeds it up). Then there will be nothing left on the spoon but oxymorphone and that TIMERx shit. The O.M. is now soluble in H20.

4. Add as much H20 as the rig will hold, and a little more. (for 1 pill, SWIM puts a whole rig full, plus 60-70, so about 165 units of H20). SWIY will see a layer of film in spoon...this is good. Thats the TIMERx shit, where the good stuff is.

5. Using back of rig, stir the filmy/goo-like timerx shit around and try to form it into a small ball. The opana is contained in the timerx, so cooking it in the water is what swiy wanna do. Cook that for a minute or two, stirring around as you go. Make sure to get all the good shit, may have to add a lil rinse to get it all. Doesnt matter, but this dude dont waste shit!!

6. After all that, drop in another cig filter, suck up, and yeah...swiy knows what to do now!! hehe. AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! IV"ing OPANA IS 10X STRONGER THAN ORAL OR NASAL!. This may look and sound crazy if swiy has never done it, but TRUST SWIM, THE REWARD IS WELLLL WORTH THE 15 min!!!!! In fact, the 1st time SWIM tried this, it was with a shotglass, and a 40mg opana got wasted!! But swim promises it works AMAZINGLY!! by the 2nd go-round, SWIM had become a pro at IV'ing opana. So basically, dissolve pill in 91, filter, evap, add H20, filter, and hold on for dear life. This shit is WAYYYY better than any heroin found in the US. Feel free to ask questions!!
-Labwerk

Uncle Wiggly
04-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Thank you for the informative post. Looks as though you may be onto something.
I do have a couple of questions.

1. Why use a cigarette filter as opposed to cotton? Aren't cigarette filters made of a material that can break into small pieces and can make its way into the liquid passing through it.

2. Would it be wise to simmer iso over a gas (open) flame? I'm fairly certain the vapor is flammable. I can understand using an electric stove or an iron set on high and turned upside-down.

3. Do you know what the cumulative effects of injecting small amounts of iso is? I have no idea but I wouldn't think it's good for you.

blaze1
04-03-2010, 06:23 PM
3. Do you know what the cumulative effects of injecting small amounts of iso is? I have no idea but I wouldn't think it's good for you.

Exactly what Im saying.

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
04-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Thank you for the informative post. Looks as though you may be onto something.
I do have a couple of questions.

1. Why use a cigarette filter as opposed to cotton? Aren't cigarette filters made of a material that can break into small pieces and can make its way into the liquid passing through it.

2. Would it be wise to simmer iso over a gas (open) flame? I'm fairly certain the vapor is flammable. I can understand using an electric stove or an iron set on high and turned upside-down.

well, about the cig filters...ive heard people say that cotton can make its way into a rig, but as long as you cut it right with scissors and pay close attention while its being sucked up, it should be fine. last time i checked, cig filters were made of cotton, although i have heard of fiberglass being in menthol ones. ive used q-tips, hell, ive even used paper towel. i wouldnt reccomend a cotton ball, bc its so loose that it would increase the risks of making its way in. pretty much anything that will stop the filler from gettin in the mix. if you see some, filter it again.
As for the stove, common sense should explain that you CANT use an open flame when boiling alcohol. That reminds me of the time when my mom was in the kitchen, and i was trying to hide in my room and use a lighter. BIG MISTAKE!! yup, it exploded and caught my hand on fire, as well as the floor, my radio, not to mention the spoon of flaming burnt dope. But as long as you arent using an open flame, ur good. ive spilled it on the burner MANY times. all it does is make a tssss sound.
And as for injecting iso, youre right. it is not good for you. neither is crushing up pills and shooting them. it isnt really bad for you either. it would do the same thing to your vein as would drinking everclear to your stomach. i have some stupid friends that like to shoot up liquor to get drunk. you could also use hi-proof liquor for the opana if u wanted, but i never have. But thats why i evaporate ALL the alcohol away, and THEN add water. I inject opana ers everyday. you could always use this same concept to inject xanax, valium, and its also worked for other pills that gel up, such as the morphine 30s and 60s.

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
04-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Oh yeah, almost forgot something cool. For those that have mastered the opana prep and need a little extra boost, adding some oxycodone is fucking great. SWIM does this bc once you get tolerated to oxymorphone, OC is mickey mouse shit. Its possible to just mix the crushed oxycodone with the crushed oxymorphone in the same spoon, but i think it works better like this: While the filtered alcohol is being evaporated, take another spoon and cook up some roxi's, and when its time to add water when the iso is all gone, add that oxy solution to the spoon instead of just plain water. This will provide a GREAT rush of the (imo) 2 best opiates that exist. Because if youve been injecting opana, and then want to inject some roxys, you aint gonna feel it.

More Feen
04-04-2010, 02:10 PM
By the way, About Isopropyl Alcohol:

The same enzyme that acts on Ethanol (drinking alcohol) to convert it to acetaldehyde, will act on Isopropyl Alcohol and covert it to acetone.

Of course, one should avoid getting acetone in the body, but, compared to getting wood alcohol (methanol) in the body (which is converted to formaldehyde), acetone is less harmful.

FYI,

M F

Restharrow
04-05-2010, 10:15 AM
That reminds me of the time when my mom was in the kitchen, and i was trying to hide in my room and use a lighter. BIG MISTAKE!! yup, it exploded and caught my hand on fire, as well as the floor, my radio, not to mention the spoon of flaming burnt dope. But as long as you arent using an open flame, ur good.

When I read these type posts, I am so GLAD that I just eat the pills.

I always laugh when I see the instructions on the pill bottle, "take 1 tablet BY MOUTH 2 times per day". The pharmacist always capitalizes "BY MOUTH".

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
04-05-2010, 02:48 PM
When I read these type posts, I am so GLAD that I just eat the pills.

I always laugh when I see the instructions on the pill bottle, "take 1 tablet BY MOUTH 2 times per day". The pharmacist always capitalizes "BY MOUTH".
yeah, good for you. seriously, i mean it. once you start injecting, eating them just wont cut it. i wish i never started, that way i could actually feel it when snorting. However, with oxymorphone has a TERRIBLE bioavaliabilty...10%. im sorry, but if you want to throw away 90% of your dope, thats drug abuse!!! when you take oxymorphone orally, it metabolizes into morphine in the liver...so by the time it makes it to your brain, it would be morphine, right? i hate morphine! when you eat a 40mg opana, you only get 4mg!!! that sucks! i could understand eating oxy, bc its bio is a little higher....like 60-80%. that still sucks. i want 100%

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
04-05-2010, 02:53 PM
By the way, About Isopropyl Alcohol:

The same enzyme that acts on Ethanol (drinking alcohol) to convert it to acetaldehyde, will act on Isopropyl Alcohol and covert it to acetone.

Of course, one should avoid getting acetone in the body, but, compared to getting wood alcohol (methanol) in the body (which is converted to formaldehyde), acetone is less harmful.

FYI,

M F
yep, ur right. and thats why i evaporate ALL the iso away. some brands dont leave any residue behind. a good way to check is pour a capfull on a plate and take a hair dryer and evaporate it. if theres no residue left on the plate, then its good. i think the cvs brand is the best. the walgrees kind left a little, but not as much as the pharmacys brand. i really dont care anymore tho

NY Hippie
04-10-2010, 12:11 PM
well, about the cig filters...ive heard people say that cotton can make its way into a rig, but as long as you cut it right with scissors and pay close attention while its being sucked up, it should be fine. last time i checked, cig filters were made of cotton, although i have heard of fiberglass being in menthol ones..

Cigarette filters are made of cellulose acetate, which is made from cellulose, which comes from plant cell walls. Another product made from cellulose are those clear rolling papers. The whole rumor about fiberglass being in Newport and other menthol cigarettes and/or their filters is just a myth. I use cigarette filters also, only because I've read that cotton can give you cotton fever and I've never read anything about cigarette filters causing problems (unused ones that is).

duck
04-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Cigarette filters are made of cellulose acetate, which is made from cellulose, which comes from plant cell walls. Another product made from cellulose are those clear rolling papers. The whole rumor about fiberglass being in Newport and other menthol cigarettes and/or their filters is just a myth. I use cigarette filters also, only because I've read that cotton can give you cotton fever and I've never read anything about cigarette filters causing problems (unused ones that is).

cotton fever isn't from cotton

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
04-12-2010, 10:00 AM
yeah, when i said ask questions i meant if you have problems cookin the opana. SWIM is a junky!!! who gives a fuck what cig filters are made out of!! i tried explaining this alcohol extraction, and people wanna ask me silly questions about the filters?!?!?! well, what has everyone been using for filters throughout their IV career? ive never been worried about cotton fever. nothing even close to that has ever happened. if people are careful, then filtering the dope should not be an issue. i can understand that if someone reads this and is a little confused, but you cant just sit there and ponder on it...you just gotta try it! then you will see exactly what im talkin about. and then thank me later. you cant learn to swim if you never jump in the water!! now, as i said ealier...if anyone has a problem,(other than what to use for a filter), please feel free to ask!!!

NY Hippie
04-12-2010, 02:39 PM
cotton fever isn't from cotton

It isn't? I thought I had read that cotton fever is caused by a bacteria that sometimes occurs in cotton.

who gives a fuck what cig filters are made out of

I'm not sure if your post was directed at me or at Uncle Wiggly for his question about cig filters, but if it was towards me I didn't mean to aggravate you or anything. I was just trying to share some information with you that I recently learned and to help answer Uncle Wiggly's question, because some people do care what the things they are using are made of. Thanks for sharing this method with us though, for the past few weeks I've been doing the whole "leave in water for 12 hours thing" and the only quick methods of preping the ERs that I knew of weren't always 100% effective. But if your method works every time without any problems I'll have to pick up a bottle of 91% iso and try it out.

Synack
04-17-2010, 07:45 AM
yeah, good for you. seriously, i mean it. once you start injecting, eating them just wont cut it. i wish i never started, that way i could actually feel it when snorting. However, with oxymorphone has a TERRIBLE bioavaliabilty...10%. im sorry, but if you want to throw away 90% of your dope, thats drug abuse!!! when you take oxymorphone orally, it metabolizes into morphine in the liver...so by the time it makes it to your brain, it would be morphine, right? i hate morphine! when you eat a 40mg opana, you only get 4mg!!! that sucks! i could understand eating oxy, bc its bio is a little higher....like 60-80%. that still sucks. i want 100%

:whip:

uh, WTF? No... statements like this make me doubt your "take it from a chemist" claims (aside from the fact that your myspace shows you're a 21/yo college student wanna be super-DJ that enjoy's organic chemistry and that you're trying to get your AS in something).. but just because you're studying chemistry in school - it doesn't make you a chemist... The primary metabolite of oxymorphone is oxymorphone-3-glucuronide and to 6-OH-oxymorphone with about ~2% excreted unchanged...

Plus the method you mention isn't new or unique to you, has been mentioned before here and on other sites and has provided mixed results for several users. I've tried it a few times, it's worked once - and then wasn't even half as strong as a plain 12-hour extract... not to mention with 91% isopropyl alcohol, that ~9% of water will cause some amount of gelling - locking the oxymorphone in.

So if you want to waste a portion of your dope by not planning ahead - it's fine by me... but it's certainly not the easiest and highest yielding method.

B-Diesel-More
04-17-2010, 08:29 AM
@ Synack's response to LabwerK da Rowdy Raver. I really wouldn't ever trust someone who says online that they are a investor and they have a great oppurtunity with a 20% return rate in 6-months. Just as if someone said "I'm a chemist, listen to me" and "So instead of just using harmless water to extract use these harsh chemicals mix it w/ the pill then, do this, then shoot it str8 into your blood stream" "All the harmful toxic chemicals will be removed during your evaporation with your trusty 'home-made lab gear'. I'd take any extraction methods that involve chemicals even such as using Isopropyl alcohol then tryin to evaporate it all and then shooting the injection into a vein. Apparently there can be catastrophic effects from injecting alcohol and missing a vein for example; just 1 of them I can think off the top of my head.

But god do I want to get my hands on some Opana IRs. I have never tried Opana, never came across anyone of my pill connects around town that gets this shit. Is it just rarely prescribed or do I just not know the right people? Anyone got 2cents on these 2 questions?

blaze1
04-17-2010, 10:46 AM
synack is 100% right I tried this the other day with a opana 40 and it barely got me off. The 12 hour method is way better like, a million times safer and it yields at least 75% of the pill. I used 5cc of water and every shot I did was 1cc and talk about getting off!

Uncle Wiggly
04-17-2010, 12:25 PM
Gee Labwerk, Looks like you embellished your credentials a little bit, huh? As far as my "silly" questions are concerned, I noticed a lack of details in your OP so I thought I'd help you out. I believe you need all the help you can get.

Cigarette filters are usually a last resort for most. A tightly rolled, pre-moistened cotton can filter around the 50 micron level if I'm not mistaken.

When you're posting a "how to" you need to remember that not every one is so well versed in chemistry as you say you are. There just might be a n00b or two ignorant enough to try out your method. They could end up getting seriously injured due to your lack of details.

I believe you're as much of a chemist as I'm a brain surgeon. Here's a little advice. Take some time, read some of the older posts made by real chemists and quit blowing your own horn. You'll find it a lot easier to fit in.

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
04-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Jeez people i didnt mean to cause a ruckus!! i didnt mean i am a professional chemist with a degree or anything, what i meant was, swim has made mda, mdma, meth, dmt, diacetylmorphine, LSA, and mescaline sulfate, and extracted psilocybin from shrooms, (none of which swim is affiliated with anymore). i wasnt tryin to call myself something im not, but since one has completed these syntheses, i think that would qualify them as knowing how to extract some damn oxymorphone from a pill. i am aware that im not the first person on earth to figure this out, but since evryone was posting their methods, i figured i would share mine. I never told anyone that their tek wouldnt work. If you think its dangerous, dont try it. if you think water works better, use it. if you wanna wait hours for a shot, go ahead. If youre that worried about health risks from iso, cotton, or whatever, why the hell are you injecting pills in the first place? i didnt mean to boast, or piss everybody off, i was just sharing what works for me. and yes, i did make a mistake when refering to OxyM metabolization...i confused it with another opiate i think. we opies are supposed to be unified, not claim to know everything and criticize each others personal affairs...so, to the people to whom i somehow offended, i sincerley apologize. i will never again post any ideas, opinions, or facts related to the use of opiates...i just thought someone might appreciate a quick easy method to get oxymorphone in their vein. the health risks are up to the user to decide, i just know that the way I do it works well FOR ME, and doesnt appear to pose any threats...because i do it correctly. i cant be there to hold anyones hand to make sure they are doing it the right way...so again, im sorry, i hope you guys can forgive me...if not ill just delete my account and keep my ideas to myself.

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
04-18-2010, 10:52 PM
:whip:

uh, WTF? No... statements like this make me doubt your "take it from a chemist" claims (aside from the fact that your myspace shows you're a 21/yo college student wanna be super-DJ that enjoy's organic chemistry and that you're trying to get your AS in something).. but just because you're studying chemistry in school - it doesn't make you a chemist... The primary metabolite of oxymorphone is oxymorphone-3-glucuronide and to 6-OH-oxymorphone with about ~2% excreted unchanged...

Plus the method you mention isn't new or unique to you, has been mentioned before here and on other sites and has provided mixed results for several users. I've tried it a few times, it's worked once - and then wasn't even half as strong as a plain 12-hour extract... not to mention with 91% isopropyl alcohol, that ~9% of water will cause some amount of gelling - locking the oxymorphone in.

So if you want to waste a portion of your dope by not planning ahead - it's fine by me... but it's certainly not the easiest and highest yielding method.
sorry dude, i didnt mean to offend you. you took the chemist thing the wrong way, because i didnt feel like typing all the details. yes, i confused it with oxycodone i think. i dont understand why it didnt work for you...i do it my own way and it knocks me on my ass...even with my rediculous tolerance. we all get are facts from the same source, the internet and books...but here, i am talking about what works for me based on personal experience. i yeild at LEAST 90-95% with this tek...and then have plenty of rinses after that. i wasnt trying to say i know everything and everyone else knows nothing...because thats far from the truth, no one is perfect. i just dont see how you can get that shit in a rig when the gel is that thick! once again, i apologize for offending you. and if you want to discuss opiate related ideas and opinions, thats fine, but dont go on my myspace and criticize my personal life with this wanna be super dj bullshit. thats just disrespectful. once again, sorry dude.

Uncle Wiggly
04-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Hi, First of all as far as I'm concerned it's in the past. It may have been useful to have let us know what your experience is rather than to call yourself a chemist. We're a skeptical group but a forgiving one as well.

Synack is a moderator like me. It's our job to check you out especially if you're making claims that sound a bit exaggerated. I appreciate your apology. It's hard to admit you're wrong. We've all been there.

BTW: You can't resign your membership unless we kick you off the board or you just decide to never come back. In the latter instance your membership still remains open. Now have some fun and make some friends. :D

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
04-18-2010, 11:04 PM
It isn't? I thought I had read that cotton fever is caused by a bacteria that sometimes occurs in cotton.

I'm not sure if your post was directed at me or at Uncle Wiggly for his question about cig filters, but if it was towards me I didn't mean to aggravate you or anything. I was just trying to share some information with you that I recently learned and to help answer Uncle Wiggly's question, because some people do care what the things they are using are made of. Thanks for sharing this method with us though, for the past few weeks I've been doing the whole "leave in water for 12 hours thing" and the only quick methods of preping the ERs that I knew of weren't always 100% effective. But if your method works every time without any problems I'll have to pick up a bottle of 91% iso and try it out.
no no, you didnt aggravate me...i just meant use what you have been using for a filter. i see people are a bit sensitive, so i should be careful on how i word things. i never said anyones idea didnt work, i just suggested a faster way. and yes, please get ur self some 91% and try this out!! I PROMISE if you do it right, (and it may take more than one try), you will def be 100% satisfied. i dont understand why this doesnt work for others...it knocks me on my fucking ass!! and i didnt mean to call myself a pro chemist, bc im not, but i have made quite a few amazing compunds with great results!! all passed down from elders...not learned in college. ive never even had a chem course, but can make some dank ass molly from sassafras plants! please try the method, you will see what im talking about if you do it right...and then everyone can get off my ass, because im not trying to debate or argue, just simply stating what def works 100% for me

deathmau5
04-19-2010, 03:13 PM
I wrote up an alcohol extraction method a month or two ago and swore by it in the beginning. I have tried Labwerk's method a few times as well. Now I am getting #40 Opana ER 40mg every 20 days and now that I have some to mess with - I did the 12 hour extraction method in 5mL of water and must say that is the best method for injecting Opana ER.

If you don't have 12 hours and don't mind losing a substantial amount of product via alcohol extraction - go ahead but the hands down best method is the good ole water in a shotglass method.

kill
04-22-2010, 12:11 PM
I wrote up an alcohol extraction method a month or two ago and swore by it in the beginning. I have tried Labwerk's method a few times as well. Now I am getting #40 Opana ER 40mg every 20 days and now that I have some to mess with - I did the 12 hour extraction method in 5mL of water and must say that is the best method for injecting Opana ER.

If you don't have 12 hours and don't mind losing a substantial amount of product via alcohol extraction - go ahead but the hands down best method is the good ole water in a shotglass method.

i hope to be able to +1 this later on today/tomorrow ;) i really really really do...

Restharrow
04-22-2010, 01:27 PM
but here, i am talking about what works for me based on personal experience. i yeild at LEAST 90-95% with this tek...and then have plenty of rinses after that.

I was curious how you are able to determine the 90% to 95% numbers. I am not challanging the figures, or trying to give you a hard time, just curious the method used to determine percentages.

I read some of the info. that the patent holder posted on-line about the ability of their system to resist and defeat abuse. They did substantial experimentation to determine how much Oxymorphone could be yielded by in professional laboratory environments. My memory is poor, but 90% sounds high.

I will try and find the studies and post a link.

Thanks!

hd69
04-22-2010, 04:00 PM
I remember that study, it is some where in the Oxymorphone section.
They used 4 differant "solvents" in the study.
Of course they did not name the "solvents".

What is the minimum amount of water that will work using the water soak method,
how many cc's is 5 ml.?
TIA for any info., SWIM has found a steady source of 20mg. ER's.

Woody Bear
04-22-2010, 09:46 PM
how many cc's is 5 ml.?
1 milliliter = 1 cubic centimeter, so 5 mL is 5 cc's.

Synack
04-22-2010, 10:19 PM
LabwerK da Rowdy Raver: Sorry about that, didn't mean to tear you a new one... I'm always a bit short when I'm low on meds... ie: in pain.. Feel free to share idea's...

Sorry about the DJ bashing... I just don't understand the appeal... If you actually know the details behind the chemistry I may VM you every now and then with a few questions if that's alright...

Got an inventional procedure tomorrow... ouch.. not looking forward to this... but I do get more meds..

wropp
12-31-2010, 01:37 AM

Leak detectors tripped, Filter is clogged, solenoid valve is stuck, leak in the line, lots of different explanations :]

Also, I think I like this method the best. Patience is a virtue, and in this case I think it pays off. Good show. I assume this works not just for whole pills but also for portions?

Inside_out
02-11-2011, 11:12 AM
I know this is late but I wanted to try this and I was wondering if doing 5mg would be too much for me? I have a low low tolly now since i'm in between doctors and lost my job. For example, I snorted 1 oc 15mg and IVed the other and I was pretty fucked up.

I just want to know because while I love oxymorph I hate hate hate the taste...sometimes I find it so nasty it makes me want to throwup. Which is disappointing since I know how wonderful the high is...

upstate_007
02-11-2011, 12:20 PM
http://www.globalrph.com/narcoticonv.htm Is useful for rough estimates

If I had to guess, I would say that 5mg oxymorphone is equal to about 50mg or more of oxycodone.

Inside_out
02-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Thanks! I appreciate it!

upstate_007
02-24-2011, 04:04 PM
Question.

I put one 20mg ER pill in 4ml warm water
let it sit 22 hrs approx.
I drew up 1ml water and the rest is a goopy mess of a pill.

Is this normal?
Can i get the rest out of the goop somehow?

Import
02-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Inside_Out, if you haven't done it already, 5 mg of *IV* (what you were looking for, correct?) OM is equal to about 100mg of oral OC. This is according to the narcotic calc that upstate posted. If you cook up a whole 5mg IR, use just under half of the total liquid for your first injection. The best thing to do would probably be to start with about 1mg as the rush will be quite strong and possibly frightening if you aren't accustomed to non-OC IV opiates (morph, HMorph, dope, etc).
Have fun!

LOL, this is beating a dead horse (and probably due to my somewhat foul mood from sleep deprivation and extended amp hangover) but that Rowdy Raver guy immediately went back to being just as obnoxious in the post 'apology' section of this thread as he was when he incurred peoples annoyance (more annoying actually, because he got all passive aggressive about it). Fucking E-Tards and their social imbalances. OK, I feel better now...I should probably make a point of limiting person to person interaction until I get some sleep.

And sorry upstate, I can't answer your question because I have zero knowledge as to the actual information presented in this thread. I just stuck my nose in to babble about my annoyances (and give some advice to our friend Inside_Out).

I'm gonna go ahead and shutup now...

mess4opana
02-25-2011, 03:24 PM
upstate - i would say thats normal. i usually dont soak for so long but the pill always ends up goopy, as long as the 1ml you got out was effective.

i personally will soak the used pills in 91% alcohol for 20 mins or so, use a big cotton to draw up all the liquid and put into another cooker. i will boil on low heat, blowing on it a lot, until i get ALL the alcohol out. now there will be liquid left b/c there was water to begin with from the pill . make sure there is NO alcohol left by 'flame checking' - using a lighter to see if it catches on fire. be sure to keep a low heat to not destroy any opiate left. i will then all a lil water to make a full 1ml - filter and blast off with the end result. it might be a bit cloudy.

i dont think you would get much after that long of a soak. and i cant say if its the safest thing to do.
i always save the left over pills so i can soak them later when im hurting. hope that helps.

Woody Bear
02-25-2011, 08:51 PM
I put one 20mg ER pill in 4ml warm water
let it sit 22 hrs approx.
I drew up 1ml water and the rest is a goopy mess of a pill.

Is this normal?
Can i get the rest out of the goop somehow?
If you added 4 mL's to a 20 mg pill, and only got 1 mL back out, then if there ia still 3 mL water in the spoon, than the 1 mL drawn up into the syringe will only contain 1/4 of the dose. So there would be 5 mg in that 1 mL of liquid.

Long soakings of pills are extremely dangerous, because it allows bacteria to breed in the water. So if you do a long soaking, then it's too dangerous to IV it, the best thing to do would be to plug the solution instead.

So instead of doing the long soaking, do the isopropyl alcohol extraction posted by mess4opana, above. It would extract more oxymorphone from the pill than a water soak, and it's quicker, and would have far less bacteria than a water based pill extraction.

Tainted
03-06-2011, 03:57 PM
I know I'm a bit late on the whole Rowdy Raver guy thing, but I just wanted to point out that it is VERY important to make sure you evap all the iso before injecting. Regular alcohol, ethanol, isn't horrible to inject. Iso is VERY VERY bad for you. I'm not sure the effects of negligable amounts, but I do know that injecting it can cause liver failure and blindness.
My ex girlfriend wouldn't listen to me and used 10 units of iso and 40 units of water to inject a xanax or some non-water-soluble pill and got VERY VERY sick from it. Throwing up, losing consciousness. She walked away without any damage as far as anyone can tell .

the amounts you guys are talking about injecting aren't near as big, but don't think that, as Rowdy Raver said "A little alcohol isn't going to hurt anyone" because that's dangerous and untrue. Isopropyl alcohol IS NOT the same kind of alcohol you drink, as he would seem to think.

I know that it's a dead issue, but I just wanted to make sure it's clear that shooting Isopropyl isn't safe and it is very important to make sure you evap as much as you possibly can.

Dr. McKay
04-09-2011, 01:33 AM
To those of you actively using this method, are you removing the colored coating?

I never did, but I'm thinking the coloring isn't good for it.. but it can't be too bad I hope...

i'll answer those questions in a bit.

SWIM leaves the coating on the pill.
SWIM uses 6 ml of hot bacterioststic water
SWIM puts the water into a shotglass.
SWIM then waits about 7 hours removes the pills slowly and places them in a sterile spoon
SWIM then makes us9ng a coton filter makes up a 2.5 ml shot up.
SWIM then immediately puts back in 3 mls of room temperature bacterioststic water back in the shot glass
Then he puts both pills back in the shotglass slowly and lets it sit another 5 hours then he repeats the steps until he no longer gets anythng from the water anymore.
He can uaually get easuly 4 shots or so out of this.
he also told me that the pills seem to release the oxym alot quicker the longer they have been sitting in the water.
SWIM loves doing this and feels he gets most of his money out of the pills, but he said that you need to be careful and not keep doing it iver and over becuase he ends up going through too many pills this way .

lowdown
05-11-2011, 10:49 PM
The iso worked great and it is hard enough to wait the 40 min let alone 24 hours....I have been well for 5 days from the 10 mg er .....man a iv of one of those is pretty close to a balloon of good tar ....the rush is very close but my prob is it does not hold me like dope.......the iso worked good just follow exactly like what was written....no short cuts .....be careful if you have never done strong rush opies....kinda hits hard

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
05-17-2011, 01:30 AM
Wow...you ppl sure have improved your knowledge of preparing Opana ers for injection since I posted my method with IPA, and also synacks H20 method. Since then ive realized you really dont have to heat or dissolve in alcohol as long as i thought. I learned this when one nite I had only one opana, and it was late and i was dopesick as fuck. I really needed the pill for the next day, so i decided i would NOT heat the pill in the iso, OR leave it dissolving for as long as usual. I figured that by doing this, it would cause most of the OxyM to remain in the spoon for the next day, and provide me with JUST ENOUGH dope to kick the withdrawls and let me fall asleep. (I always try to save me a lil rinse for later).

Well...to my surprise, A LOT more dope was in that shot than i expected. I just added the iso to my spoon as usual, DID NOT HEAT, stirred for ABOUT 30 sec, and filtered. This concept backfired on me as i was trying to sleep, but WD's wouldnt let me...and there was so much dope in it that I still couldnt sleep. Dont get me wrong, i would always reccomend a lil heat and more time, but i didnt think the TIMER-X would dissolve THAT quickly, but it did. I also had plenty for the next days WD's.
I am excited to try this with methanol, i will post my results. I noticed some1 said that methanol gets ya the same amout of dope and less timer x. Personally, i have never tried synacks water method, because everytime i have put water to opana powder...it has not been good. I dont doubt that 10ml of water will do the trick, ive just been too scared to risk it. And c'mon dude...OF COURSE you take the coating off of the pill!!!! You dont wanna inject plant cellulose or watever the fuck it is!!! Plus it clogs ya rig if ya aint careful!

Just a little advice for ppl wanting to try this...Ive been bangin opana 40s ever since they came out in 2006 i believe. And people let me tell you... I WISH I NEVER DONE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
IT HAS COMPLETLY RUINED ALL OTHER OPIATES FOR ME!!!
In sept last year, the fucking bitch cops came and busted up my glassware and left me with a manufacture meth and MDA charge. and house arrest wouldnt let me go out of county for my Dr visits!!! FUCK!!!! comin down from these bad boys is NO FUCKING JOKE!!! i have never suffered like this, not even frm methadone or heroin!! Plus if ur on em heavy like me, you can forget getting high from ANY OTHER opiate. roxys are a fucking joke, and i cant even get a decent rush from GOOOOD heroin anymore. Im talking dank dope, my friends nodding and burning themselves and me just feeling "normal". I reccomend TRYING this, but if u got any sense, dont make bangin these your opiate of choice!!! If you do, you will be sadly disappointed 5 years later, like me. OPana is the ONLY opiate i can still "feel" a rush from. and thats just it...after the rush, there is NO buzz. Please folks, you DO NOT wanna get tolerant to these motherfuckers!!!! Im very sorry for posting such a long post, but i wish somebody would have warned me damn it!!!!

I now have to inject over WELL OVER 300mg to get the same effect from a 40mg since i first tried this. Please be careful!!! I injected my opiate tolerant friend with 20mg and he hit the floor, stopped breathing, and his face turned bluish purple. I was able to perform CPR and put a bag of ice on his balls and get him breathing on his own after about 30mins. he didnt wake up for 9 hours and had slight brain damage when he did wake. Youve been warned!!!!

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
05-17-2011, 01:52 AM
yeah sorry man. you are right. iso is not good for you and yes, do evap ALL of it!!! When i said that, what i meant was ive injected it before, and nothing horrible happened. Im still alive, still got the vein, and all my liver functions and other organs are perfectly normal. Im sorry for not being more clear about that. I now realize there are some dumbasses out there that would read that and think its ok to do. ITS NOT!!! but you aint gonna die from it.

durden
07-27-2011, 12:12 PM
Has anyone tried doing Synack's method, but once you've got the pure solution (minus the pill remains), heating it briefly, to kill bacteria, etc? Would this be wise?

jill
07-27-2011, 12:18 PM
Please check thread dates before posting.
This is a sticky and should probably stay closed and best to start a new thread with the specific question you are really asking.

You can just refer to "Synack's method in the sticky" in your own thread :)