PDA

View Full Version : shooting OCs =]

Matty Fats 420
06-16-2006, 08:02 PM
hey all, i just recently scored some REAL OCs 40s for 10 bucks a pop. its been about a year since i last got them. pretty good deal i though. since i last did them i read many posts about how shooting OCs suck. well i got them and instantly started chopping it up. thinking about the treads i read about shooting them was sucky so i snorted up a 20 blast. and got a little euphoric feeling. i was like "this isnt how i remember then"
do i went to my local drug store and got some 1cc short needle syringes. cooked it up and WHAMO!!! totally BENT beyond belief. that was def how i remember it feeling. so in my opinion shooting OCs is great. just wanted to add my 2 cents! lol

Frontier Psychiatrist
06-16-2006, 09:18 PM
um, yeah. Mainlining rules. Drugs rule.

nikz
06-16-2006, 10:47 PM
funny...in NY, you need a script for points
N

Matty Fats 420
06-17-2006, 01:37 AM
i dont need a script for works, just go to my local drug store and ask. works everytime! just need ID that says your over 18

Dee
06-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Totally agree. I think most people just don't have patience to do it right. Cooking OC is an art & pushing the plunger so slowly is something most people can't tolerate (Do it too fast & your vein blows up like a balloon). Bon Voyage

hey all, i just recently scored some REAL OCs 40s for 10 bucks a pop. its been about a year since i last got them. pretty good deal i though. since i last did them i read many posts about how shooting OCs suck. well i got them and instantly started chopping it up. thinking about the treads i read about shooting them was sucky so i snorted up a 20 blast. and got a little euphoric feeling. i was like "this isnt how i remember then"
do i went to my local drug store and got some 1cc short needle syringes. cooked it up and WHAMO!!! totally BENT beyond belief. that was def how i remember it feeling. so in my opinion shooting OCs is great. just wanted to add my 2 cents! lol

SirDonkeyPunch
06-26-2006, 12:10 PM
This method i normally use works for the REAL oc's not the generics or any of the other oxycodone scrips.

take a wet paper towell, and wipe off the coating, its ok if theres a little coating inside of the OC and the number imprint

drop the entire pill in the spoon

throw in maybe 75 units of water, a little more maybe

cook it and bring it to a boil for maybe 15-20 seconds

remove the plunger from the syringe and when u press on the oc tablet it will instantly crumble in the liquid, stir it up a little bit and maybe cook it a little longer, and then throw ur cotton in draw it up and your good

your always gonna have a filler substance from the pill, theres no way to avoid that. dont bother trying to gunk up your rig trying to get the last bit of liquid that has settled in that filler substance, save all that goodies for a WD rinse.

northernstar
07-04-2006, 12:59 AM
Shooting oc;s rules!iam waiting on some now,lol
i do it kinda different tho.....

1. run thumbnail around edge,scrapeing off coating.
2.if a ragged flap is up anywhere...caused by edge scraping then pinch with nails, and with luck the whole side will peel up ,,,,letter-number and all. if not i clean the numbers out with the point of a old rig, safety pin,ect.
3. place clean pill in a lil flap made of thick and glossy paper..like magizie cover.
4. pinch hard with plyers...move and rebite a few times until all crushed.....or place flap on hard flat surface and beat with hammer.
5.pour into cooker and u know the restr...lol

ive read on hear about new goo-pill formula for oc's and ms-contin...iam getting both, and pray there not the new goo's. if so ill have to do that whole polar-solvent extraction procedure...a real bitch! but worth it,lol

handsome rob
07-04-2006, 10:24 PM
I've never banged oc's but i usually blow an 80 at a time, usually a two a day habit. I have never shot them and wondered if the works i procured are good for oxys. They are 30 guage with removable needles, supposed to be used for b12 shots. wondered if these would be ok. I think a 20mg shot would be a good start. Any imput would be greatly appreciated. I am going to go off of my subs and binge for a couple days and want to get the most for my buck. Another question how do use cottons properly?
Thanks -H.R.

SirDonkeyPunch
07-05-2006, 12:14 AM
20mg would be suitable if your new to booting in general. with a tolerance built up from 2 80's everyday you could be safe doing more but its not a good idea. You can use standard insulin syringes 1/2cc can work however 1cc are better, as they can hold more fluid.

But if u follow the steps i gave you above, with using a wet paper towel to remove coating then breaking off how ever much u need, i would use 75cc's for 20mg just because its your first time and it will make it easier on your part. if they are the name brand "OC"'s u can just leave it whole and once boiled u can use the plunger from teh syringe to mash it up and mix it. now your gonna see a lot of stuff that will not dissolve in the water, and there will seem to be a lot of it. do not be alarmed this is just the binder that doesnt dissolve.

now you get a cotton (just a bit off the end of a q-tip or in other cases a little bit of the filter from an UN-SMOKED cigerette. now just drop it into the watery mixture, it will swell up with fluid. Now just take your syinge and put the needle in the middle of the cotton and just draw it up in the syringe. it may take a little while and thats just because the filler is filling up part of the cotton. once you have as much as u can cyphon out of your cooker, hold the syringe up to the light and make sure theres no particles. It should just look like clear or just maybe a little cloudy. at this point you just follow the procedures for IV. Above all be safe, use with someone else if at all possible. With your tolerance its not likely to OD but its good practice and above all its your first time.

take it easy and above all be safe!

*side note* whats this polar solvent procedure you where talking about? *

antigonemuse
07-05-2006, 12:41 AM
in NY you can buy 10 at a time without a script... trust me, i do it all the time....

northernstar
07-05-2006, 04:59 AM
*side note* whats this polar solvent procedure you where talking about? *[/quote]

with old oxy's i found after mixing the oxy-powder in a cooker with the rig full of water that a grinding with the flat end of the plunger helped. i would go in circles, until the mix was milk like. i then added a LIL extra water and gave a light boil.

i learned on the thread " extracting mscontin-oxycontin" under the morphine catagory, that the newest mscontins and oxycontins have a heat reactive binder-wax substance. much like klonapins and those hydros with the green flakes. it makes for very hard injecting, or even snorting.

if one has 5 or more pills there is a very good recipie ( the first post) from a pharmacist who shares our love of iv opiates. ( there is also several alternates for single pills...and a cloroform recipie that seems kinda a pain. the end result is with heat and a lil HCl the opiate can be dissolved into a water layer, while the non-poler organic solvent layer ( 8.5:1.5 minrel spirts-tolulene) will hold the waxes, and bindes. i very pure form of oxy results, or even better pure morph hcl from mscontins....and if one had the acetic anyhride perhaps very good h....

antigonemuse
07-05-2006, 05:24 AM
north... gonna do some looking into this, but what a lovely response... i fully enjoyed this noteworthy post

northernstar
07-05-2006, 05:40 AM
north... gonna do some looking into this, but what a lovely response... i fully enjoyed this noteworthy post

yw! my oc's and ms's are still about 220 miles away, no transport yet. i still hope there **not** the dreaded goo pills. but if so i may have a report soon on the effectiveness of this recipie.....

antigonemuse
07-05-2006, 05:45 AM
perhaps will can compare notes hehehe

peace

shaunclo
07-05-2006, 01:50 PM
now you get a cotton (just a bit off the end of a q-tip or in other cases a little bit of the filter from an UN-SMOKED cigerette.

Please noone do this, please do NOT use cigarrete filters (even non-smoked cigs) as filters, they contain fiberglass in them and a Q-tip is the safest way to go.

northernstar
07-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Please noone do this, please do NOT use cigarrete filters (even non-smoked cigs) as filters, they contain fiberglass in them and a Q-tip is the safest way to go.

ive used the emergency cig-filter but its prob bad...i try the q-tip, or cotton ball...theres no exchange around here to get those pre made mini balls at.

dont certine brands like "fantasia" or nat-shermans have ALL COTTON filters? would there be ok?
of course what junkies is going to shell out for 5-6.oo packs of specail cigs just to have clean cotton when a bag of balls is only 1.50.....

Opiyum
07-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Hey NorthernStar Im having trouble finding this thread you were talking about. I assume that isnt the exact name of the thread sooo....yeah if you knew which one it is it would be oh so kind of you to send that info on over my way

northernstar
07-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Hey NorthernStar Im having trouble finding this thread you were talking about. I assume that isnt the exact name of the thread sooo....yeah if you knew which one it is it would be oh so kind of you to send that info on over my way

actually it is....but only the mscontin- shows up in the box cuz its long....its a few weeks old too.

let me know if this works: http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?p=27222#post27222

yup.....it does...but you gotta scroll up to the begining to find the one iam talking about..its #1

Opiyum
07-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Thanks alot. Its actually about a year old.

northernstar
07-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Thanks alot. Its actually about a year old.

So do the new ones really goo-up like i says.....i hate those goo pills..the idea they would ruin oxy's with it.....

Opiyum
07-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Yeah its a shitty thing. I've never run into any of these goo pills before. For the most part when I did shoot shit I only got the real OC's and If Im going to the trouble of prickin myself Id much rather have some nice powdery dope.

Opiyum
07-05-2006, 10:17 PM
I see now its in the Chemistry forum as opposed to the opiates forum.

extrajordanary
08-03-2006, 03:11 AM
Just got a hold of an OC 80 (an original, dark green, with "OC" printed on one side, and "80", on the other) Someone was talking about the "new Oc's" containing a wax component that melts when trying to cook it. Is this true? If so, do they look the same as the originals (the one I have)?? Don't want to waste a good OC.