PDA

View Full Version : Heroin vs Dilaudid

shaunclo
06-16-2006, 12:30 PM
I been wanting to post about this since last weekend, but am just getting around to it.

O.K. so here it is, I have had much experience with tar and brown powder H, but never had the chance to IV hydromoprhone (dilaudid) well that changed last weekend when I had a nice little bag of H and about 9 x 4mg D's (tiny little yellow bastards) I have heard so much about how great the rush of IV diluadid is and I have to say that even at around 12mg's in one push, it didnt come close to the punch that H has. They sure are fun to suck up into the syringe though, talk about water-soluable!!! Ive never had a pill be so nice to me and easy to work with. They are kind little buggers, just crush, (I didnt even cook, because thats what I was told) add water and BANG!!

H had a much more all around euphoric rush that was way more enjoyable than the D's had. Now, everyone has their own likes and dislikes, and maybe I am a little more bias toward H because of my love affair with it, but I have to say that I was a little let down on the affcets that the D's gave me. I found them to be just as fun as banging about 30-40 mg's of oxy. In fact I think Oxy is better in my book IV compared to D's also.

O.K., talk amongst yourselves.........and no, I have none left, and no connects for them, so please dont PM me

jab
06-16-2006, 12:38 PM
Ds are funny that way.. If you don't get quite enough the rush isn't as good. With your tollerance you probably could have taken a bit more, and felt a way better rush, but it's good you played it safe. I agree with most that D has about the best rush, but unlike most M is my favorite rush (love the pins&needles!!), followed by H.

BUT, and this is a big but, if you were getting real good H the Ds will never compare. And you hit on EXACTLY why.. the euphoria just isn't the same with D. The rush, yes great, but the after effects are short and not too potent; at least IMHO.

Now, if you really wanna have some fune, try some D with H, or D with M, and see how that treats you!! MmmMmM.

And, yes, they are nice to prep.. But I have to say the M I get for IV is even better. The pills are exactly the same diameter of a BD untrafine 1cc fit, and you pull the plunger out, drop the pill in the back, replace the plunger, pull in water and it's done!!! It's amazing to see, and even better to feal. :D

Good stuff though!! Be safe! :)

shaunclo
06-16-2006, 12:52 PM
I actually tried about 2mg's of D in a shot of H, but like you said, with my H tolerance, I probably should have done a lot more. Quite expensive fuckers if you ask me, if 12mg (3 pills at 15 a piece) thats 45 bucks a SHOT!!! Holy Shit!! I just came to realize that, 45 bucks in one shot and it didnt even come close to about maybe an H shot that costs me approximately, hmmm, I dont know how to get an approximate price per shot of H.....nevermind

Beaker
06-16-2006, 02:54 PM
I find the rush pretty comparable from either heroin or dilaudid, but the actual high on dilaudid has never been nearly as good as heroin for me.

HistoryofMadness
06-16-2006, 03:50 PM
It is my experience that less is more with D... I had a massive habit, and if I hadn't had any opiates all day (or it was the morning shot) I'd just put 4mg or 6 mg and away we went.

If it was later in the day, 8mg, maybe 12mg, but no more at once... just didn't suit me. I'd hit the shit every 4 hours if I could (because of the short half-life) but just not too much at once... some shit is like that.

I hate oxy, and H is cool but its always been better for me for the long-term high... I've never been able to beat a good D shot...

The key is small amounts, and you can't have any H in your system or the rush won't happen...

Tar_Baby
06-17-2006, 09:26 PM
Dillaudid sucks its weak as hell.

Tar_Baby
06-17-2006, 09:29 PM
I find the rush pretty comparable from either heroin or dilaudid, but the actual high on dilaudid has never been nearly as good as heroin for me.

Hmm the rush from D and heroin are worlds apart to me..Dont even feel similar

superman
06-18-2006, 04:31 AM
i find the high's very similar, the heavy dope feeling, which i cannot get from morphine or oxy. Those waves that come and go every few minutes... oh no, only smack, D and on a couple occasions the perfect dose of fentanyl can do this to me.
Though heroin wins hands down for the awesome euphoria.

but a cheap D connection is nothing to pass up. can't complain about 36mg of D/day if it only costs $30.

devilsdrug
06-18-2006, 08:30 AM
myself and ive only did this a few times way way way back was a mix so the best of both worlds, the d for the instant rush and the h for the leeeeegs

DaOxyMan
06-18-2006, 04:21 PM
i think i said this in another post, but i feel that they suck as well..although i only had the opportunity to bang 4mg, btu it was hardly enough to keep me unsick for more than like 2 hours...let alone get high..as far a rush goes i musta found a lucky H hook fast cuz, soon as started doin that shit nothin else can compare or do it for me...oh well, D's are expensive where i'm ffrom as are all pharms so...we need to phase out all these pharms and have EVERY kid who buys vics/percs/oxyconts buy H and push the demand thru the roof and the force the quality as high as humanly possible...wait, this has nothing to do with the OP....yeah D's suck

hero 1
06-18-2006, 06:24 PM
gotta agree with dd put em both in the spoon