PDA

View Full Version : Emergency-Drug Test Question! Anyone please help!!

AceBeans
07-08-2009, 09:42 AM
Hello Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around as much lately, I've been on the Methadone program and have been doing quite well on it. Although, a switch to suboxone is coming soon, I've only been on done 1 month and 1/2 now and I know how scary done is so I want to switch to sub before it's too late.

Anyways! That's not why I am posting! I have an urgent question and I would look for this information myself but I only have 48 hours to take the drug test and the next 48 hours are going to be crazy and won't allow me nearly enough time to research everything appropiately, to the point it's lock hard and no way I could possibly fail.

Here is the deal, I just got hired for a decent job nothing amazing but a job I need for the summer. They require you to take a drug test within 48 hours. Now, I have people that can piss clean for me but obviously the urine would need to be the right temperature to not alert anyone.

I am going to a place called Labcorp, they are all around the country so I am sure that some of you have heard of it or maybe even had to use it. When they give you the drug test do you think they would watch you piss? Do you think I'll be able to walk in, walk right in the Bathroom and take the test telling them something like I've been holding it for this or another excuse so the piss would be warmer.

Basically, I have piss but I need to figure out a way to keep the piss warm until I can supply it to the people at the place and also obviously I have to be able to conceal it if they do indeed stand behind you, which I've personally never heard of with a work related urine test.

Help me figure this out guys/gals!!

Acebeans

Ordering something online might be an option if I can order it like right now and get shipping that isn't extremely expensive, or if someone has cheaper alternative or just anything that would be great.

Poppylvr
07-08-2009, 11:29 AM
AB - just how dirty is your piss? Most employment drug tests only do a limited panel and methadone alone probably won't show up.
I had to pee in a cup for this job, and the tech did NOT watch me, but the potty door was left open.
Your best bet might be filling an unlubed condom full of pee taped to your upper thigh - or resting in your tighty whiteys with one of those hand warmer chemical packs. Then have something small and sharp to prick the rubber with - you'll get a stream that might pass muster from several feet away.
The only places I know where they really stare at your 'nads are in the probation office and if you're testing for something like the State Board of Nursing. I got really good at peeing while having some female staring at my muff...

chopstix
07-08-2009, 12:15 PM
AB - just how dirty is your piss? Most employment drug tests only do a limited panel and methadone alone probably won't show up.
I had to pee in a cup for this job, and the tech did NOT watch me, but the potty door was left open.
Your best bet might be filling an unlubed condom full of pee taped to your upper thigh - or resting in your tighty whiteys with one of those hand warmer chemical packs. Then have something small and sharp to prick the rubber with - you'll get a stream that might pass muster from several feet away.
The only places I know where they really stare at your 'nads are in the probation office and if you're testing for something like the State Board of Nursing. I got really good at peeing while having some female staring at my muff...

Good idea, those things can get pretty hot though - I'd suggest a test run first, you may wanna wrap the warmer pack up a bit.. You probably don't want the piss 120 degrees..

I might be in the same boat, thinking about taking a job that would likely require a pee test, and I can't piss clean, no way, full of Valium and weed and it's gonna be that way for awhile..

I've heard of the condom trick, any other ideas welcome.. And yeah, every job I've had to piss for was unsupervised - has anyone here had to piss supervised for a job besides poppylvr??

longduckdong
07-08-2009, 12:29 PM
I got really good at peeing while having some female staring at my muff...

I honestly can say I cant remember every hearing my GrMa say "muff". LOL

AceBeans
07-08-2009, 01:06 PM
I've read the condom thing as well and I think that might end up being the route I take. Some of them say you don't even need a warmer, just tuck it under your balls while wearing whitey tighties and the temp stays good enough.

I think I might be able to convince the person to pee into the condom or whatever right outside of the place. I'm thinking that if I go in there and tell them I really have to go and have been holding my pee they might just let me right in there and the pee would be the right temperature. But I need to do test runs you are right. I might call and see if I can buy one more day as well.

Also, I am full of benzo's and weed as well. If it was just the done I wouldn't worry because I have a perfectly legitimate reason to have done in my system and they wouldn't be able to refuse me the job because of that. It's a job where you sit on your ass all day so done would make no difference performance wise.

I smoked weed last not last night but the night before at like 11 PM. It's probably been about a week since I have done any benzo's and that was valium which we all know has a long half life. I just don't want to risk it in anyway.

Poppylvr
07-08-2009, 01:06 PM
I honestly can say I cant remember every hearing my GrMa say "muff". LOL
:D sound of me giggling. Long ago, jonny-5 (MISS YOU baby) got giggling that I said "fuck" in a thread.
What's the phrase? "Growing older is mandatory, maturing isn't"

Morphus
07-08-2009, 05:01 PM
I've read the condom thing as well and I think that might end up being the route I take. Some of them say you don't even need a warmer, just tuck it under your balls while wearing whitey tighties and the temp stays good enough.

I think I might be able to convince the person to pee into the condom or whatever right outside of the place. I'm thinking that if I go in there and tell them I really have to go and have been holding my pee they might just let me right in there and the pee would be the right temperature. But I need to do test runs you are right. I might call and see if I can buy one more day as well.

Also, I am full of benzo's and weed as well. If it was just the done I wouldn't worry because I have a perfectly legitimate reason to have done in my system and they wouldn't be able to refuse me the job because of that. It's a job where you sit on your ass all day so done would make no difference performance wise.

I smoked weed last not last night but the night before at like 11 PM. It's probably been about a week since I have done any benzo's and that was valium which we all know has a long half life. I just don't want to risk it in anyway.

If I were you I would practice the condom scam before hand, because that seems like alot could go wrong, especially when you're all nervous and shit. I am almost positive you will not be observed for the test, so get some synthetic or real (clean obviously) and microwave it for a few seconds, get the plastic bottle to 100 degrees then rubber band one of those heat packs that you shake to activate to the piss bottle. I like to wear pants and put the package in my sock, or you can wear tight briefs and the bottle in there. They will ask you to wash your hands and empty your pockets beforehand. Don't worry about the piss not being exactly 98.6 degrees, as long as it makes the indicator on the collection cup turn color you are fine. These types of piss tests are a joke, no excuse not to beat when you know it's coming and you are not observed, the tough ones are for probation, clinics, parole etc, any thing observed is much more difficult to cheat with substitution.

AceBeans
07-08-2009, 05:27 PM
If I were you I would practice the condom scam before hand, because that seems like alot could go wrong, especially when you're all nervous and shit. I am almost positive you will not be observed for the test, so get some synthetic or real (clean obviously) and microwave it for a few seconds, get the plastic bottle to 100 degrees then rubber band one of those heat packs that you shake to activate to the piss bottle. I like to wear pants and put the package in my sock, or you can wear tight briefs and the bottle in there. They will ask you to wash your hands and empty your pockets beforehand. Don't worry about the piss not being exactly 98.6 degrees, as long as it makes the indicator on the collection cup turn color you are fine. These types of piss tests are a joke, no excuse not to beat when you know it's coming and you are not observed, the tough ones are for probation, clinics, parole etc, any thing observed is much more difficult to cheat with substitution.

That made me feel better man.

Well, I went to Wal-Mart tonight and got the following:

Non-Lubricated Condoms
The only heating backs I could find were the ones you have to put in the microwave to get going first, they aren't the gel ones that you just punch. These are much thicker.
I got an ace bandage just in case I need it.

Does anyone know where I can get the gel heat pack things that morpheus is talking about or do you know morph? Also, what type of plastic bottle do you use and how do you get it to 100 degree's? In other words, what type of device are you using the measure the temps of it? I'm thinking this bottle thing might be better.

I looked for temperature strips or something like that at wal-mart and they didn't have it...

EDIT: Sorry one more question, how long do you do all of this with the micorwave before you arrive at the facility where they do the test. It will be about a 30 minute trip for me.

Morphus
07-08-2009, 05:44 PM
That made me feel better man.

Well, I went to Wal-Mart tonight and got the following:

Non-Lubricated Condoms
The only heating backs I could find were the ones you have to put in the microwave to get going first, they aren't the gel ones that you just punch. These are much thicker.
I got an ace bandage just in case I need it.

Does anyone know where I can get the gel heat pack things that morpheus is talking about or do you know morph? Also, what type of plastic bottle do you use and how do you get it to 100 degree's? In other words, what type of device are you using the measure the temps of it? I'm thinking this bottle thing might be better.

I looked for temperature strips or something like that at wal-mart and they didn't have it...

EDIT: Sorry one more question, how long do you do all of this with the micorwave before you arrive at the facility where they do the test. It will be about a 30 minute trip for me.

I'm thinking of a flat, 2-4 oz bottle, when you buy the fake piss it comes in such a bottle and has a temp strip on the side, no matter, just throw the piss in the container in the micro for 2-4 second increments till it is 100 degrees, measure with a regular thermometer. The warmer packs I'm thinking of are little rectangular packages that only get up tp 90 degrees or so, they are full of iron oxide and something else, they should be in like the sporting goods dept. and should be less than a dollar apiece. The ace bandage is a good idea, just wrap the package around your upper thigh or something. Actually you should be able to find a temp strip to tape to your bottle in a first aid dept of a grocery store, I'm thinking of the kind that has a panel that changes color for different temps, this could be taped to the side of your 2-4 oz bottle. The test will require at least 2 ozs of urine so make sure you bring enough. Try everything before hand, the heating, how you are going to carry the bottle etc dont try to figure it all out right before you go to the test. Youll be fine dude!

God_Albino
07-08-2009, 05:53 PM
theres a million different pocket warmers, just ASK someone. walgreens has tons of shit like that, im sure walmart did.

im not gonna lie man, im pretty much counting on you walking into your job with your pants full of piss and scorched junk. no offense intended, but shiiiit.

doesnt the whizzinator have all the shit you need included in it? worse comes to worse, bring a lil bleach in an eyedropper for backup, its primitive as fuck but its worked for at least basic tests for a lotta friends in high school (it was only for pot though, but my pain clinic still occasionally has people cover their hands in bleach, let it dry, then dip in a finger or two so they check yer hands first time)

havok
07-08-2009, 08:27 PM
I would be careful using a condom, that sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. The best thing to use is called an "ear syringe". I have used it with someone else's clean piss many times to pass drug tests even while being watched.
http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/77706/300.jpg
It is used to suck ear wax from your ear. However it is perfect for filling with piss. When you go to take the test, you just squeeze the ball and the piss comes out. Its perfect because its easy to squeeze through your pants. I would tape it to the inside of your thigh. To make it work even better, you can take some clear plastic tubing and add it to the end of the ear syringe. Then run the tubing right under your dick and use a rubber band to hold it in place. SWIM has used this many times while being closely watched by probation officers. SWIM passed over 30 probation drug tests this way.

The only thing you need to be careful about is after you squeeze out the piss, slowly let the ball re-inflate. One time SWIM was using it, and when SWIM let go of the ball after squeezing out the piss, it made a gurgling noise. This was right in front of a probation officer, and he even came over to look at SWIM's dick but didn't see anything; it works that good.

Does anyone know where I can get the gel heat pack things that morpheus is talking about or do you know morph? Also, what type of plastic bottle do you use and how do you get it to 100 degree's? In other words, what type of device are you using the measure the temps of it? I'm thinking this bottle thing might be better.These heating packs are the type used as boot warmers for skiing/snowboarding. You squeeze them and they heat up on their own. You put them in your boot to keep your toes warm in the snow. What I would do is mix the clean piss with boiling hot water beforehand. That way by the time you go to take the test, it will still be fairly hot. You just want the temp to be over 95. It doesn't matter if it is too hot. All the temp checks I have seen on drug tests only measure up to 100 degrees. So even if the piss temp is 120 degrees, the temp meter would show 100 degrees which is fine.

Morphus
07-08-2009, 08:37 PM
That is awesome! if I ever need to piss while observed thats what I'm using, dare I say it.........genius!

AceBeans
07-10-2009, 05:32 AM
theres a million different pocket warmers, just ASK someone. walgreens has tons of shit like that, im sure walmart did.

im not gonna lie man, im pretty much counting on you walking into your job with your pants full of piss and scorched junk. no offense intended, but shiiiit.

doesnt the whizzinator have all the shit you need included in it? worse comes to worse, bring a lil bleach in an eyedropper for backup, its primitive as fuck but its worked for at least basic tests for a lotta friends in high school (it was only for pot though, but my pain clinic still occasionally has people cover their hands in bleach, let it dry, then dip in a finger or two so they check yer hands first time)

First off let me say no offense, but I'm not fucking stupid. I'm trying to be thorough and make sure I have everything straight before I go in there to take the test. I want to be prepared dip shit, I did ask at Wal-Mart and looked all over the store, asked the sporting goods guy and some random lady. They only had one type of warmer thing and that was the kind you have to microwave. They DID NOT have the gel kind.

Secondly, genius, I did not have time to order the "whizzinator" plus it's over 100 bucks.

Finally, let me say to you that I am not using bleach you retarded fuckhead. I'm trying to pass the test, not look like a fucking retard with bleach in his piss. You know how many drugs I have in my system right now?

Fuck off man, I'm not going to fail shit.

Thanks Morphus and Havok I appreciate it and will look for that at the drug store. Hopefully, they will have temp strips at the drug store as well....They did not have the temperature strips at Wal-Mart, I asked all around the store for those as well.

BlueMajick
07-10-2009, 09:12 AM
I'm not sure if it's already too late, like you've taken the test already, but I've had a few piss tests at labcorp.

One they stood right outside the door, but let the door be shut. The other they stood right outside the door, with it opened just a crack, but neither times were they in there standing behind you. They are listening though, so if they here any noise other than fly unzipping and piddle in the cup, they'll prob. bust in. So... no crinkling baggies, or something like that... ha.

I'm pretty sure they do a temperature test right after, and then pour a small amount in a smaller test tube before they seal it up to be sent out for testing; Labcorp is not a dip-strip test.

I think as long as you have the vessel in your pants in your crotch region (i.e. not reaching in your pockets) and it's warm enough, and you can make it stream into the cup (not dump like a condom of pee (so the earwax thing would work better for those with a good ear)) I think you'll be fine.

Good luck mate

JTDuffet
07-10-2009, 10:04 AM
good luck on passing this one. the last time I had to take a test for a job, I was sent to a local lab, very similar to the one you mentioned...

here is what they did.. waited until i was called in.. it was a counter of 2-3 techs working it. they called me up, and I was handed a cup and led to the bathroom.

1. give a cup to piss in..
2. told, do NOT run the sink, nor flush the toilet until you hand them the sample.
3. the door WAS closed and I was NOT watched.. but again, some minor restrictions..
4. after handing them the cup, they tested it for temp, then did their prep and sent it out to the lab..

the results went directly to the company reuqesting it.. It was a pass, but it said on the test I was dilute.. as I drank way too much water. but for work, it was OK.. so i got the job..

good luck....

-jt

Papa Verine
07-10-2009, 10:43 AM
The temperature will not be an issue if it's hot outside. Your crotch region, under clothes, should keep the temp. of the piss up above the air temp.

I failed one once because it was middle of winter. I had the hot piss up under my balls in a small bottle but the temperature outside was 0 deg. and I couldn't find a parking spot near the entrance. I had to walk 100 yards with the wind blowing through me with below zero wind chills. When I handed over the sample the tech made a big deal about how I must've cheated because my piss was only 65 deg. or something like that.

I'm sure I could've pulled it off in the summer.

AceBeans
07-11-2009, 12:03 AM
Thanks for info everyone, I am pretty sure everything went ok.

Like others mentioned it was a labcorp, basically they took me in there made me take everything out of my pockets, then told me to go to the bathroom and piss in the cup. Not to flush the toilet or anything like that...

Basically, I just had the person giving me the clean urine to it right in the parking lot. I was in such a hurry that I had to just throw the shit in my pants because I arrived after the place closed. I planned on arriving at 3:25, five minutes before they close but I didn't get there until 3:35. Thankfully, the nurse behind the window was nice and let me take the test anyways.

The only things I used were an empty and never before used hair products bottle that sounded perfectly like someone was pissing, a microwavable heat pack and I took a thermometer and a little ear wax thingy full of hot water. I was planning on finding an ear wax thing that someone else recommended in this thread but the only one I could find was a really really tiny one that would only hold one ounce of water.

So, basically, I stopped at a cash station that was right next to the place. Had them heat the pack for me, and loaded the little ball with some hot water. I was planning on using the Thermometer in there to test the temp of the urine to make sure it was going to pass but the lady gave me about 1 min before she was saying "it's about time to come out" so I didn't add any water or anything. Honestly, I don't think the heat pack did much either.

Well, the conclusion is that I guess it worked. She did not say anything about below temp urine, and from what I could tell the temp strip turned yellow which was 90 plus. She didn't say a word about it not being the right temp or anything. I was just a little worried because they gave me a copy of the paperwork and there was a box to check yes or no if the urine was the right temp and she left it blank.

I am pretty sure it was the right temp tho, I mean wouldn't she say something if it wasn't? Besides that it was literally 5-7 mins from when the person pissed in a somewhat insulated container until I squirted into the container they gave me.

She was also very very nice to me, she almost wouldn't let me take the test because I was there at 3:35 and the computers were down. I explained to her that I wouldn't get this job if I didn't have the test and she did me a big favor. She gave me the test anyways and wrote on the papers that I took the test at 3:25, she told me if anyone asked just to tell them that the computers were down.

What do you all think? Think everything is good?

rosebud
07-11-2009, 04:04 AM
My 2 cents having been on the other side of this as a school administrator and (unfortunately) having to order drug tests for friends like a school bus driver I knew and liked who got busted and fired same day. I knew he only smoked weed after work at night occasionally but mostly on weekends (which IMHO doesnt impair you the next day any more than having a couple drinks and WAY less than the full blown hangovers, but when it comes to little kids, you cannot be too careful. )And I had warned him it was not if, but when his name would come up-we did everybody every year and it was May with 4 weeks of school left and down to him and 2 other drivers so…..dude blew it. You do the math.

So, what I was told......First of all, do NOT make many (or preferably ANY) requests that make you stand out. It’s the 1st thing they teach. And then, our test companies would attach a note detailing anything not SOP to the test results, ie-Chris Jones rescheduled his test twice and was 2 hours late etc. They taught us when someone does even just one squirrelly thing, to (dare I risk saying it, oh hell, throwing caution to the wind) profile them. Now it is of course not a profile in the traditional sense (LAMOJ), more like a list of hallmarks to look for and how to understand a test result that warrants closer examination. :p

If someone was totally squirrelly and doing all kinds of evasive shit, total red flag and we would (and could by the contract they signed) demand a same day re-take within a 4 hour window (after driving a bus-either morning or afternoon) and if they refused or conveniently disappeared, their job would also! I have some pretty outrageous examples of excuse stories I will post sometime when I have a chance. Some are AMAZING! :rolleyes:

Highly unlikely they will watch you pee (in strong civil rights states I seem to remember it even being against the law but this was a few years ago.Even school bus drivers were not watched back then and I honestly I think they should be tested at the most rigorous levels. I am sorry if that offends anyone here, but when it comes to protecting kids, well, you rarely have second chances. I don’t condone using anything at all (yes even prescribed narcs etc) when you are actually driving anyone elses kids but your own (you can make that decisions and most parents will choose to keep their kids safe). But school buses are way different in my view. We are talking little preschool-3 graders often weighing less than 50 pounds! Many states/cities/districts purposely and legally exempt kids from wearing seatbelts and fight legal attempts to force it tooth and nail. SO, given that it is likely your kid doesn’t wear a seat belt on the school bus, would you want someone fried on weed (or god help them crank, acid or FENT etc)? :confused:?

I had to deal with the outcome of one minor bus accident and one fairly serious one and let me tell you, those kids fly around like rag dolls and all their lunch boxes and musical instruments etc are like mini projectile missiles whizzing through the air so…IMHO, not much room for error!

So, in summary: be cool, be low key, dont be all jumpy and jittery (another thing they look for). Act as if you have no worries and nothing to hide and be low key but NOT overly friendly chatty tellen them your life story or anything. The whole point is not to stand out in any way....just blend in.

Hope that helps (and uhhh, hope this isnt for a job driving kids on a school bus-LOL). Oh, and to be totally clear; this was my personal experience in the state I worked in. Laws and procedures vary so check the web, it is pretty easy to find out the laws in your area. :)

AceBeans
07-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Thanks for info everyone, I am pretty sure everything went ok.

Like others mentioned it was a labcorp, basically they took me in there made me take everything out of my pockets, then told me to go to the bathroom and piss in the cup. Not to flush the toilet or anything like that...

Basically, I just had the person giving me the clean urine to it right in the parking lot. I was in such a hurry that I had to just throw the shit in my pants because I arrived after the place closed. I planned on arriving at 3:25, five minutes before they close but I didn't get there until 3:35. Thankfully, the nurse behind the window was nice and let me take the test anyways.

The only things I used were an empty and never before used hair products bottle that sounded perfectly like someone was pissing, a microwavable heat pack and I took a thermometer and a little ear wax thingy full of hot water. I was planning on finding an ear wax thing that someone else recommended in this thread but the only one I could find was a really really tiny one that would only hold one ounce of water.

So, basically, I stopped at a cash station that was right next to the place. Had them heat the pack for me, and loaded the little ball with some hot water. I was planning on using the Thermometer in there to test the temp of the urine to make sure it was going to pass but the lady gave me about 1 min before she was saying "it's about time to come out" so I didn't add any water or anything. Honestly, I don't think the heat pack did much either.

Well, the conclusion is that I guess it worked. She did not say anything about below temp urine, and from what I could tell the temp strip turned yellow which was 90 plus. She didn't say a word about it not being the right temp or anything. I was just a little worried because they gave me a copy of the paperwork and there was a box to check yes or no if the urine was the right temp and she left it blank.

I am pretty sure it was the right temp tho, I mean wouldn't she say something if it wasn't? Besides that it was literally 5-7 mins from when the person pissed in a somewhat insulated container until I squirted into the container they gave me.

She was also very very nice to me, she almost wouldn't let me take the test because I was there at 3:35 and the computers were down. I explained to her that I wouldn't get this job if I didn't have the test and she did me a big favor. She gave me the test anyways and wrote on the papers that I took the test at 3:25, she told me if anyone asked just to tell them that the computers were down.

What do you all think? Think everything is good?

Everyone think I'm cool? I got into work tomorrow.

Morphus
07-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Sounds like you are going to be fine.............the only thing that would concern me is your urine source. I use the synthetic piss from headshops, its the right specific gravity, creatine, alla that shit. Are you sure your source is clean? Have they been taking any OTC meds that could cause a false positive?

rosebud
07-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Sounds like you are going to be fine.............the only thing that would concern me is your urine source. I use the synthetic piss from headshops, its the right specific gravity, creatine, alla that shit. Are you sure your source is clean? Have they been taking any OTC meds that could cause a false positive?

Wow, I didnt even know there was such a thing. God bless the scientists (who either were former stoners or still are, thanks to their inventions!)

Glad it worked out Acebeans. Good work!

roxi*stardust
07-13-2009, 11:17 AM
I just want to add for the record that Suboxone/Subutex is not any easier to kick that Methadone. Ask the people trying to kick Bupe. Have a friend who kicked Methadone and now is trying to kick Bupe. She said no difference, just as hard, and don't believe the lie that it is easier to kick because it is not.

Papa Verine
07-13-2009, 06:49 PM
I just want to add for the record that Suboxone/Subutex is not any easier to kick that Methadone. Ask the people trying to kick Bupe. Have a friend who kicked Methadone and now is trying to kick Bupe. She said no difference, just as hard, and don't believe the lie that it is easier to kick because it is not.

Everything I've ever heard echoes this as well. And to think it's not even a full-agonist... I don't lke the stuff. I choose to get sick, or get creative but I'm not going on subs ever.

JonnyM
07-13-2009, 07:18 PM
haha when I first read the title i thought it said "Emergency-Pregnancy Test Question"

I was thinking shit here we go.

Fillthee
07-13-2009, 10:41 PM
Ok so I know I'm late for this but for future reference or for anyone else who is going to take a pee test. This is what I did for mine.

I am a firm believer in substitution being the only 100% way to pass a pee test. (besides not doing drugs).

So..I had a friend pee for me. Then I went to wall mart and bought those hand warmers that heat up when you snap them. (The kind that sticks inside your gloves/socks in the winter. A lot of hunters use them.) I also purchased a 2 ounce bottle that had olive oil inside. A travel shampoo bottle or something along those lines would probably work. I went home and cleaned the shit outta the bottle. I put the pee in the bottle and stuck 2 hand warmers to each side of the bottle. I then sat on the bottle on my way to the clinic. Then just shoved the bottle down into my pants before I went in. Everything came out perfect. the 2 ounce bottle gave me almost exactly the correct amount of liquid their cup held. Those warmers heat up damn good. So good in fact it was rather uncomfortable with it down my pants. I'd say I gave myself about 30 minutes after putting the warmers on. She marked the right temp box right away and gave me a copy of the paperwork. Right there I knew I had it in the bag. I give credit to the hand warmers. I thought that was a brilliant idea when I read about it.

Random story tho....

So I had just gotten fired from my job. I was out of work for a few weeks and then I get this call for a decent gig. So I go for my interview then my final interview and my test (skills test, education). So I was not aware that they would (drug)test me that day. Surprise!! So I had just read everything I could on passing a pee test for pre-employment like everyday for a week before. The clinic was literally right down the street from the store I was interviewing at. Like maybe 5 minutes down the road. I left at about noon to take the test and I showed back up with my paperwork for the test at about 3:30pm. The manager interviewing me seemed a little suspicious. I just told him I had forgotten my I.D. at my house and the clinic had to have it. also said i had to run an errand, I just didnt mention that errand was going to get pee and go to wall mart to get the other stuff. He bought it and I started the next day.
Who knows I may have been paranoid the whole time but I would have been suspicious if the roles were reversed.

AceBeans
07-17-2009, 06:34 PM

Really? Do you at least agree that sub is the better drug? I feel basically the same I do on done as I did on pods but obviously I am more stable, my life has improved, it seems I might have a very slight sex drive because I have been hitting on girls in training.

They tell me when I call the sub clinic, which by the way the only one that has an opening is in Pittsburgh which is over an hour away or so, but they tell me that I have to be down to 30 MG's of done before I can switch to sub. If I got down that low I would probably just consider completely tapering down with Methadone. I was thinking out going down 10 MG's every two days which is probably way to much but I would have be able to have the assistantance of about every single drug, benzo's would help me the most I think.

But shit I don't know what I am going to do.

Sorry to all those I didn't reply, especially Fillthee great post and nice plan.

I passed the test 100%, just basically had the person with the clean piss take the piss in the parking lot. Had to use big microwave type warners, but who cares?!? I have a new job been in training for a week. Finally, the weekend!

chopstix
07-17-2009, 07:22 PM
Roxi is right, 'done is easier to kick than sub, after the initial acute wd if there is one. Kicking sub is no joke, and I actually used MD to kick a 2mg/day sub habit - took about 2mos and it worked aside from me fucking it up afterwards.. But bup is no joke, doctors won't tell you that, but it's true..

Blind MD tapers are where it's at..

Morphus
07-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Really? Do you at least agree that sub is the better drug? I feel basically the same I do on done as I did on pods but obviously I am more stable, my life has improved, it seems I might have a very slight sex drive because I have been hitting on girls in training.

They tell me when I call the sub clinic, which by the way the only one that has an opening is in Pittsburgh which is over an hour away or so, but they tell me that I have to be down to 30 MG's of done before I can switch to sub. If I got down that low I would probably just consider completely tapering down with Methadone. I was thinking out going down 10 MG's every two days which is probably way to much but I would have be able to have the assistantance of about every single drug, benzo's would help me the most I think.

But shit I don't know what I am going to do.

Sorry to all those I didn't reply, especially Fillthee great post and nice plan.

I passed the test 100%, just basically had the person with the clean piss take the piss in the parking lot. Had to use big microwave type warners, but who cares?!? I have a new job been in training for a week. Finally, the weekend!

Ace, as a pod fiend myself I flirted with the idea of going on methadone several years ago, naivelly believing the good folks down at the local clinic had my best interests in mind and they would help me detox, using methadone to drop down, as I'd read there was a medical protocol for opiate detox involving a 21 day methadone taper. How wrong I was! I went to the clinic for the interview portion and was shocked at these peoples attitudes (the counselers, doctors etc) they didnt seem to think methadone was just another kind of dope, they had zero interest in helping me get off opiates, they wanted me on meth maint; which when I analyzed the pros and cons of each, pod maint was actually cheaper and less restricting than methadone, for me anyhow. Maybe if they would have offered a controlled detox of some kind Ida gone for it, but they seemed to think that was crazy talk.

So how do you see methadone maint as it relates to pod maint, and how has it worked out for you, so far? Thanks for any info my friend

AceBeans
07-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Ace, as a pod fiend myself I flirted with the idea of going on methadone several years ago, naivelly believing the good folks down at the local clinic had my best interests in mind and they would help me detox, using methadone to drop down, as I'd read there was a medical protocol for opiate detox involving a 21 day methadone taper. How wrong I was! I went to the clinic for the interview portion and was shocked at these peoples attitudes (the counselers, doctors etc) they didnt seem to think methadone was just another kind of dope, they had zero interest in helping me get off opiates, they wanted me on meth maint; which when I analyzed the pros and cons of each, pod maint was actually cheaper and less restricting than methadone, for me anyhow. Maybe if they would have offered a controlled detox of some kind Ida gone for it, but they seemed to think that was crazy talk.

So how do you see methadone maint as it relates to pod maint, and how has it worked out for you, so far? Thanks for any info my friend

Hey Bro,

Been meaning to get over here and answer your post for a while now but it took 50 MG's of Amphetamine salts over the night to finally get me here. I'm always dead tired when I get home from work and don't do shit really except sit my ass down on the couch and smoke some green usually, which makes me even more lazy.

Anyways, let me address the rest of you all first, I most certainly appreciate all the advice that was given to me on this forum. If I had not been given that advice I would not be working where I am at right now and would have surely failed the drug test. I sincerely thank you all for walking me through it and honestly taking the time to make sure that I did everything right and passed that test. Great people, great site, thanks for keeping it alive Jacky, it may not seem like that big of a deal to you sometimes but what you do seriously can make a big difference in peoples lives.

Ok, now that I have that out of the way let me to get your question Morphus...

The God's honest truth is that if I was still on pods right now I would be the depressed mess that I was during the second semester of college last year. My addiction was so bad that I ended up having to convince two professors to give me incompletes in the classes so I wouldn't fail them. That situation wasn't directly related to pods but if I didn't get back on pods then I would have surely passed both those classes with flying colours. I've gone through several kicks and I know the pain of W/D like the rest of you, I also know that opiates/synths(opiods) can make life great at the beginning but also have the potential to drag you down into a black hole that seems like you will never be able to get out of or straigten up what they have "caused" you to fuck up. A lot of people can go through the entire lives on opiates, live and love life, happy as could be but that's not just me. I thought that it could be me, but after everything I have been through with the substances it's just not possible for me. If I would have stayed on pods they would have no doubt ended up ruining my life. I lied to the person I love most in my life and lived horribly for 3 months of the last semester of school. The only time that I ever felt good was if I would be in W/D for days and that magic box would arrive on my porch, that first dose would give me the energy and enoguh life in me to do something productive. Somehow, I managed to get through one of my classes that semester but that was one of the worst times in my life.

My parents knew but I would deny it, I finally confessed to them and I made an agreement with them that I would have to keep using to get through the semester or I wouldn't be able to function (this was towards the end of the semester) they know about opiates and what they can do because my sister husband went through his own struggle with it. We agree'd that as soon as I was through finals (which I ended up failing 2 badly, thus the incompletes) that I would come home and they would help me kick(I was moving home for the summer anyways).

Well, I never had felt W/D's like that in my entire life. Like I said I am not an opiate naive and I have suffered through some horrible kicks just like the rest of us but this was king fucking kong. All I had was valium to help me through it and some other over the counter things. I did prepare, I had kratom, chocolate and lots of other legal things that I thought could get me through it but it was absolutely horrible. A long with the usual shits, body aches, and the other usual symptoms, they were times ten this time but the thing that got me the most was the absolutely horrible cramping in my stomach and constant vomitting and dry heaves.

It was like the 4th day or something like that and I couldn't stand it anymore. I had stems and knobs and somehow pulled myself together enough to make a stem and knob tea. The relief was amazing, when my parents came down the next morning and saw me well they thought it was over with. I explained to them that I had dosed and that I couldn't go through it without some help. That was on Friday and it was so great that it was the only day the Methadone clinic didn't take intakes but my parents weren't willing to do it for me anyways. They had heard to many bad things about Methadone, there was no convincing them, they had always heard stories of people Oding on Methadone and things like that and basically just thought it was an evil thing.

Well, by Sunday I was in full blown withdrawal again, pretty much back to the sameplace I was before I did the stem and knob tea. I thought that dose of stem and knob tea would ease the W/D's the rest of the way but I was flat out wrong. Maybe it wasn't quite as bad but it was still horrible, I thought hard that night, curled up in a ball of sickness and hell contemplating how I could possibly ever get through it and that's when I realized that I couldn't do it without help. No matter what my parents said, even after that kick I know I would have flirted with opiates again and ended up fucking around again. Beuatiful in the beginning then dark and then eventually very drak and depressed.

I was up that entire night obviously, it had been so long since I had slept and I sat down with the rents and explained to them that I needed some sort of help and I was open to anything that they would suggest. They wanted me to goto the hospital, or a psych place which I rejected and somewhere in the middle of this discussion my Mom took my blood pressure. To say the least my blood pressure was SKY high in an area that was in a very high risk or a stroke or something else. I don't remember exactly what it was but I do know that it was enough to scare my mom do death. My mom called her GP for advice and he said what I had said, I needed something to get me through this and something to keep me off of them after the kick. Apparently, the doc was very honest and was once an addict himself. I never personally talked to him but he was a godsend to me, he explained it to my mom the same way I did and with the ridiculously high BP he was also very worried about me. Mind you this is all early in the morning, so, my mom starts calling around for treatmeant. She is calling Suboxone facilities and obviously you all know how that process goes, besides the wait none of them had room for anyone anyways.

Finally, she calls WVU hospital and speaks to one of the nurses that they have there. She said that if I came in they would most likely admit me because my BP was so high and give me subutex to ease the W/D's because it was in a danger area, she also told my mom that Methadone wasn't as bad as people make it seem and that if taken as directed can be a very effective. Finally, she calls the done clinic and talks to them, finds out that they are taking walk-ins that morning. We get to the Methadone clinic at about 9 AM or something around there. The process is very long there and I suffer through about 4 more agonizing hours before I finally got to see the Dr. Right before I went in to see the Dr, the nurse gave me a tuburculosis test, took my vitals, blood, piss test etc. She was freightened about how high my BP was and immediately went to speak to the Dr. They were very very worried about me and I went right in with a nurse with me to see the Dr(only because the Dr is physically disabled with one of his arms and I guess they wanted someone else there that wasn't disabled because nurses never go in with a patient to see the Doc during intake). He could obviously see that I was visably in W/D and was also very concerned with my BP. He asked me a few questions, didn't understand pods so I just estimated the amount of morphine I was on a day. That entire questioning period lasted about 2 mins before he gave the nurse an order to walk out and get me 30 MG's of Methadone immediately. They wouldn't let me leave the facility for an hour and a half(they didn't physically keep me there but they told me with my BP being so high that I was in a danger zone and they wanted to monitor me, meaning I could have walked out but they were seriously considering making me goto the hospital). Well, after the done kicked in my BP started falling dramatically, I started to feel better, I wasn't nearly at 100% but my BP had went down so fast after the done kicked in that and I was feeling so much better that they let me go home. I still wasn't 100% but my god I felt better.

Anyways, the next day I went up to 40, then the day after to 50. Still didn't feel 100% and kept going up to where I am at now 70 MG's, I've been on 70 MG's for about 2 months now and life is much better for me now. I don't notice the methadone or feel doped up at all anymore, I did at the beginning of maintinence a little when I hit 60 and went to 70 strictly for cravings but now I have stabilized and feel like a real human being now. I have absolutely 0 cravings for opiates and my life has been very stable.

To answer your specific questions about the clinic, the counselours/Doc's could care less if you got off of Methadone or not. They let people go up by 10 MG's every three or four days with a simple form. I don't really know how the Dr views the place but he has to see that people are just coming in there for maintinence and not to get clean. Out of the probably 200 patients there, probably 20 of them are there to get clean, the rest it's just temporary thing or they keep uping there dose to get high from the shit. But, it's all up to you, the counselors are garbage and they make no effort for you to taper at all, you have to do it yourself. Like I said, I've been on 70 Mg's for around 2 months or so now, maybe a month and a 1/2 and this weekend I am starting my taper. I'm going to do 10 MG's a week. stopping when I need to if I get to sick to stablize. I probably will feel the effects of going down 10 MG's for a few days or maybe longer, I'm sure I'll have some mild symptoms but I will take a long Methadone taper and a good life to the hell that the pods were giving me.

Now, if there was any accuracy at all with pods, I understand there kind of is with measuremeants of cups and things like that and most material is about the same strength. Really though, I did notice differency in potency with certain vendors when using pods, certain vendors pods got you fucked up with a smaller amount. At least that is how it was with me so I do believe that there is a small fluctuation between potency of the different pods, probably not much but enough for me to notice.

I could have never done a taper with pods, but I suppose if you did it right it's really not much different than Methadone. I never got sick from pods the day after until late in the evening, same deal with methadone, I usually don't get sick with Methadone until later if I miss a day but the most I have missed is a day and what I did experience was very very mild and easily ignored. But, if you have the willpower I am sure you could do a nice long relatively painless taper with pods as well. I personally just couldn't do it, I would end up getting high but with Methadone it's different. I've received take-homes on several occasions, sometimes three day take-homes and I never took more than I was suppose to.

I know this got terribly terribly long and I wouldn't expect you all to read it but it feels good to get my story out in the "public" somewhere. Yes, I have heard the horror stories of Methadone but right now my life is good and I am hoping my taper plan works well. I know that Methadone can be a very painless taper and W/D if you do it right but it can also cause someone to fall even deeper into it but like I said right now, my life is good and I am a happy person again. Once I get through this, I don't ever want to touch opiates again, I know we have all heard this a thousand times but the choice is simple for me. I can be happy or I can be misreable on opiates and live a fucked up life and never find true happiness. I want to be happy and I want to live my life and not be numb all the time, I want to feel emotions, I want to be happy and I want to be sad sometimes. I want to really hear music and really feel emotion. That's part of being human to me and I simply can not have those things on opiates, I have a very strong will to stay clean. I've told myself I am going to stay clean before but I simply know I will never place another order for pods and I'm staying as far away from opiates as I can. If I do I am giving in to a misreable existence and I am not going to allow that to happen to myself. I want to experience all the things that life offers.

One note, I'm not 100% clean from all drugs, I smoke weed and I do the occasional benzo(yes I know all about the dangers of benzo's and Methadone) and then the occasional treat of something special. Kitty, some amphetamines or something like that but I've never had the potential to get addicted to those types of substances, I simply just don't like them enough but I do smoke a good bit. After everything is done with my day, I smoke and relax which is extremely enjoyable to me. More so than opiates, other than that magical time in the beginning but I've danced with them enough to know that part doesn't last long at all.

Again, I apologize for this being so fucking long, and I know that maybe no one will read it, maybe a rare few but that is my story and where I am at right now, happy, exicted to start school in the fall, enjoying my job and enjoying making new friends and this new thing that I have, I suddenly have a desire for women again. So much so that I have improved my "skills" and I'm not doing to bad considering everything.

Just one more thing, this is not meant to be an insult or anything like that to be that are using and will continue to use. Everyone is different, like I've said several times throughout what has turned into an essay, some people can live happy lives and be content being on opiates and couldn't be happier. It even makes them happier and I also understand the desire for some people to escape reality and life without opiates is misreable for some. That's just not me, I do regret getting tangled with this drug but I don't regret being on this site and the people that truly care about others well-being on this site. There are some truly great folks on here and I'll never take that for granted.

If you got through it, I appreciate you reading my story and I wish you all well on this site. I'm not proof reading this because it's so fucking long so please ignore any gramatical or spelling errors that are surely present.

Thanks again folks, this site has truly been a savoir to me and a haven during some of my darkest times and now I got to write to you all in truly one of the best times of my life.

Morphus
07-31-2009, 12:59 AM
Wow man, thanks for breaking that down, I read every word. I have been using pods for a long time, more than 5 years, and I've slowly come round to the point where I'm tired of the same old buzz, I mean I don't dose to get high, just 1/3 cup of dust in the morning and the same in the evening. Years ago I would tea up an entire blender load and get fucking loaded all the time, but that got old, it's like I felt every time I woud take enough to get wasted I would feel guilty, and regret it. So I have been maintaining and not really "abusing" the things for quite some time. I decided a long time ago that there were three choices regarding opiates: decide to never use them again, decide to try and chip, or jump in, full time. I quickly dismissed #1, and realized #2 would be just torturing yourself, your days "off" would get more and more unpleasant and you'd spend alot of time thinking about getting high. Choice #3 is what I chose, jump in, worry about getting off later. I wish I would have stopped fucking with this stuff and got it over with on one of my early kicks but theres no way to make kicking convenient, so on and on I go. I'm gonna continue to titrate my dose down because I really dont get into "fuck it get totally loaded" mode with pods, I've experienced those feelings a million times and it's just not attractive anymore, so I'm not tempted to down a full cup and nod all day. We'll see I guess, when the dose cuts start to hurt a lil bit, then we'll see how tough I am.

I'm glad you got some peace man, good luck with everything, you got the job right?

Somanax
07-31-2009, 02:40 AM
swim obtained a shit load of the

container's they use for uds

and just sticks one down in his

boxer brief's switches the full bottle of clean

for the empty container

swim also used the ear wax removal

stuck in boxer breif's I used a a digital thermometer

and timed it to see how rapdilly it cooled

removed the thermomometr before
entering the clinic