PDA

View Full Version : Can you do a cwe on darvon/darvocet?

pskov
03-22-2005, 11:43 PM
The title pretty much says it all, i can get them dirt cheap, but i don't really want to destroy my liver in the process, i kind of like having a work one one, you know?

Many apoligies if this is covered somewhere else, i looked around quite a bit beforehand.

Cool forum you guys have here, i've learned quite a bit already :)

--Psk

1badrabbit
03-23-2005, 09:27 AM
I am pretty sure that it would work just like it does for hydro/oxycodone. Although I have heard that huge doses of prophoxyphene (sp?) can cause problems of its own. Maybe someone can chime in with some specifics.

jacky
03-23-2005, 11:03 AM
No need for extraction with the darvon capsules, they are almost all darvon I believe. when I used to IV darvon I would ahve to heat the powder pretty good to get it to go into solution, so it is possible that the darvon in the darvocet pills would seperate with a cold water extraction, of course the thick sticky pink shit might be an issue if not wiped off previously. I WOULD NOT attempt to IV any darvon product. especially something with trace amounts of acetaminephen in it. It may be ok to IV acetaminephen but I do not know.......the darvon that I did IV was basicallly I feel a waste of time, no rush, and it seemed that relief from withdrawl was minimal, short lived and it still took 15-20 minutes for me to feel the stuff. It also is very thick junk, and takes a couple of needles to even get one small darvon injected, perhaps there were binders and such in these plls, if so they were not very effective. I can certainly understand wanting to seperate the acet. from the darvocet brand for oral consumption as well, IF you ahve a prescription you might just talk to the prescriber about getting the darvon capsules out of concern for your liver. I knew a lady who was prescribed a good amount of darvocets, for chronic pain, she was a drinker, and her Dr readily switched her precription for her when it was found that acet. and alchohol is not a good mix.

pskov
03-23-2005, 01:24 PM
Interesting, the ones that i have are 400mg acet. 65mg Propoxyphene(the active bit).

I'll try a cwe and see how it works.

The nice thing about them is that they are standard gelcaps, pull 'em apart and it's full of powder, won't have to grind 'em up and such.
I will of course, post what i find out.

doctor diesel
03-23-2005, 03:08 PM
I quite like Darvon, unlike most people, I find it has a subtly uplifting effect. About 200mg of the stuff. Anymore and I toss my cookies.

Diesel

darkangel
03-23-2005, 03:58 PM
no offense, but you guys should just get some pills that arent so dangerous and get a real buzz! propox will destroy your liver, and it doesnt matter what kind of extraction process you use, and i damn sure wouldnt put that crap in my veins. i dont want to piss off anyone, i just hate somebody getting messed up with something so lame its not worth it. these pills were made to screw up pill heads, and theres so many good pills out there that require very little modification to get you blasted! just be careful out there!

Perspect
04-14-2005, 07:21 AM
CWE with propoxyphene tastes absolutely horrible no matter what you mix it with, perhaps you could heat the solution and dry off the water and gelcap it or parachute.

SomniGod
09-30-2005, 01:34 PM
I too have a bunch of darv's on the way over...free'o'charge. Got em from a whale. Anyway, I was wondering the same thing...a CWE to separate then drink it down......any real effects? Or is this just a BIG waste? The whale told me they were white pills (not the big pinkies) and looked like he icon for this post. Not sure the amounts of what that are in it, but it is an opiate...right?! more=better? experiences please!

~S~

Zoops
09-30-2005, 06:39 PM
Those 65mg propox HCl capsules (with no APAP) are sweet. Need about six to get off, and they'll make you stutter. OK, maybe it's not that great. I agree with the previous commenter saying there's much better shit out there. I would never try to shoot that stuff. I wonder could it be freebased?

But you gotta use what you got, no? And if darvocets-N-100's are what's on the menu, then darvocet it is.

The VERY FIRST TIME I ever got stoned on an opiate was when I was 14, my granny's fluorescent orange Darvocet-N-100 tablets (only took two and was feelin' good). The say "lilly" on one side and "Darvocet-N-100" on the other.

I think that was even before they were available generic. Memories, memories.

SomniGod
10-01-2005, 08:02 AM
Darv's made it over here last night. they are 100/650 (propoxy/acetametaphin)--30 of them(free of course...who'd pay for those?). 4 - 7.5 hydrocodones found their way in as well. Got a lil crazy with the mashed potatoes last night on coke and liquor... so I think it's time for a small handfull of these guys to knockout this hangover. Anyway.... still would like to hear someone say " yeah man, those Darv's are the shit... just do a simple CWE and you'll be noddin out...."! Not gonna happen is it?

~S~

Ok... someone scraped off the white coating from 1 darv100.... crushed it to fine powder...put in a BIG spoon...added 7cc's cold water...mixed well...used a q-tip cotton for filter with a 5cc-needleless syringe. let it sit for 4-5 minutes....came back and white crap on bottom...slightly discolored water on top layer. Drew up the top layer through the q-tip... It took 4 cottons to get 5cc's into the wide plastic syringe. Now that they have this stuff in the 'ol bastard, they went ahead and lubed it up...and straight to the pooper. They are now getting off - not hard-core... but DEFINITELY not a bad high. And to think that they have a bunch more of these guys. We'll see how long this buzz lasts. Anyway... no heating...just CWE and 'brown' it....workin right now....for someone!

~S~

well... as usual Jacky is right again! Using really hot water - not boiling- to mix...then cooling it down with ice cubes gets more of the propoxyphene into the solution and the solution comes out nearly clear! I tried this this morning and feel a real nice buzz... i doubt i could get it to the point of nodding... but when ya got nuthin but a bunch of darv's.... it'll help! I dount it would get me a buzz if I had been using REAL opiates a lot lately, but I still have not acquired 'new friends' here....so that is that.

~S~