PDA

View Full Version : am i getting my hopes too high?

MMC
06-03-2009, 08:01 PM
i was over a friends house today and he showed me a little pill that he wanted me to id for him. after i went home and looked online and realized that it is a 20mg opana er i called my friend back and told him what it was and he offered it to me since i told him i always wanted to try oxymorphone.
i'm rather excited to try it, but since i've been shooting H for a while now (pretty much daily for 6-7 months, and occasionally for about 5-6 months before that) i don't know what my expectations should be. my dosage of H isn't very large (a point of decent dope in one shot will generally rock me pretty good), so i'm wondering if insufflating the opana is going to do much, if anything, for me. i'd like to think that it is going to be a great experience, but would like to know if my H usage is going to affect it significantly. i know everyone is different, but any thoughts would be appreciated.
fyi - i was already planning on insufflating it first thing in the morning so my receptors are as free as they are going to get these days. ;)
hopefully this all makes sense. i picked up a bundle from one connect today and a gram from another. suffice it to say that it's been a hazy afternoon/evening/night. :D

Citrus
06-03-2009, 11:21 PM
I could be wrong, which I am alot, but I think the Opana ER's arent as good as the IR's. I remember reading that in one of the threads in the Oxymorphone board. Your tolerance sounds about the same to me, since 1 point can do wonders for me, I can still get decently/moderately high from an OxyContin 80mg, so I'd probably expect to feel a little less than if I were to do an 80mg.

Someone please point me in the right direction if I'm wrong, I just wanted to voice my opinion.

Also, 313? You from Detroit?

The Ryan
06-07-2009, 10:43 AM
it takes about an oc 80 and a real nice bag of some raw dope to get me off and an opana 20 snorted will still get me high. im a daily heroin user also, these are very strong pills imo.

pain-patient
06-07-2009, 10:51 AM
I used to take Opana ER for pain and had to go back to OxyContin. The Opana ER is a TRUE 12 hour pill, and thus it is not a good idea to snort or inject it as the oxymorphone is conained in a chemical gum that shlowly releases the medication as water is absorbed into the gum. There is NO WAY we found to get it out any faster, and my research on this was assisted by a friend who is a biochemist.

So, if you snort it, it will only gum up on you and you will lose most of the oxymorphone. The only way we could come up with to get all the medicine out of the pill at one time is to put the pill in about 10-0 ml of tap or distilled water and let it soak for about 8-12 hours. You will see the tabet (i.e., the gum) greatly expand over this time period as water is adsorpted into the gum and the oxymorphone released.

After soaking, you will be left with about 5 ml of solution and a big ball of hyrdrated gum with a texture similar to that of snot (NOT pleasant). However, the oxymorphone is now available for instant use.

Deadfiend
06-07-2009, 12:27 PM
It will be hell, but lay off shooting all day if you really want to know whats its like, eat it when you start going into w/d, I know i everyone is not the same so 6hr. or 12hr., but if you really want to know try to hold off at least 12hr. till you pop it.

TigerFan
06-07-2009, 01:54 PM
I can never understand how or why people ask these kinds of things...

If it were me, I'd just do it and find out!

blaze1
06-07-2009, 02:08 PM
In my expeirence I would snort half(10mg) at first wait a good 15-20 mins and see how you feel then go from there, them opanas are the shiznit

HowLongIsTooLong
06-07-2009, 07:13 PM
One 20 milli 'pana will do shit for you if you take it orally or snort it. Now four of those fuckers, swallowed, will spin you. You can't fix the greens, that's the problem. The ten milli pinks are the ones to look for. One fix will spin you right round baby right round like a record baby right round, round round...

So again, your H tolerance will definitely affect how that 'pana does ya. I shoot junk every day and wouldn't think of wasting just one by swallowing/snorting.

D

pokergooch
06-08-2009, 12:10 PM
I used to take Opana ER for pain and had to go back to OxyContin. The Opana ER is a TRUE 12 hour pill, and thus it is not a good idea to snort or inject it as the oxymorphone is conained in a chemical gum that shlowly releases the medication as water is absorbed into the gum. There is NO WAY we found to get it out any faster, and my research on this was assisted by a friend who is a biochemist.

So, if you snort it, it will only gum up on you and you will lose most of the oxymorphone. The only way we could come up with to get all the medicine out of the pill at one time is to put the pill in about 10-0 ml of tap or distilled water and let it soak for about 8-12 hours. You will see the tabet (i.e., the gum) greatly expand over this time period as water is adsorpted into the gum and the oxymorphone released.

After soaking, you will be left with about 5 ml of solution and a big ball of hyrdrated gum with a texture similar to that of snot (NOT pleasant). However, the oxymorphone is now available for instant use.

So, the oxymorphone would be in the water? or in the snot solution?

pg

Morfiend
06-08-2009, 08:53 PM
naw not hopes too high... just body and mind too high :P