PDA

View Full Version : I've got a buddy (literally)

Frontier Psychiatrist
06-07-2006, 11:54 AM
This seriously isn't about me. My friend who is a pussy got his hands on two ampules of IV fentanyl and is looking for another way to injest it other than banging. I told him that any other way isn't nearly as potent, and he'd have to drink a whole bunch of it, but my knowledge with china is fairly limited. Is there anything I can tell my friend before he drinks both vials and wastes an obscene amount of priceless drug?

shaunclo
06-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Yes, treat it like Special K...

Pour it out onto a pyrex dish and put in the oven, or over boiling water till it evaporates and hes left with powder. The he can snort away!!!

Take very small lines, cause when you do this method a bump should do ya good, it is very easy to OD on Fentanyl.

TTD
06-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Maybe i missed something, im somewhat naieve to sarchasm in some cases :)

if you have 2 ampoules of fentanyl you either have 200mcg total or somewhere around there.

Even if you had a 30ml vial of fentanyl injection at 100mcg/ml you would only have 3mg total. As far as i know there is no sodium chloride in the ampoules either, so nothing to evaporate to a visible powder that would then have fentanyl attached to it.

If you take one ampoule of 100mcg total if its 1ml with 100mcg/ml, you could in fact measure out .25ml or so and put it in your mouth for a while, it will get into the blood in a few minutes. Thats not saying to drink it by the way, thats what i would consider oral, whereas putting it in your mouth is sublingual.

Other than that, fentanyl is worthless orally. Its metabolised so quick because of the small amount its present in, that it has absolutely no chance of getting to the brain.

Just because a drug is active at sub mg doses doesnt mean it can work orally that way, in the rest of the body, the physical amount of the drug in MG has a lot to do with weather or not it can make it to the brain without being destroyed.

shaunclo
06-07-2006, 12:43 PM
Maybe i missed something, im somewhat naieve to sarchasm in some cases :) .

There was no sarcasm meant at all TTD, I have actually had amps of fent before and used this method. It worked fine. I was left with powder in the dish when I was done and scraped it off and snorted it. It worked fine for me, maybe what I had was different though, I believe I had amps of fentanyl citrate, but it was a while ago, I dont really remember, let alone what I had for breakfast yesterday. Dont you love the memory loss. I dont know if I do, cause I cant remember.:)

Frontier Psychiatrist
06-07-2006, 12:44 PM
he tells me that the vials are identical to the ones posted on erowid. Fentanyl Citrate. So what youre saying is that evaporating it is also a waste? That' he'll just have some salt?

Frontier Psychiatrist
06-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Well, I'm no chemist AT ALL. :p

I'm thinking about buying them from him and mainlining it, just because I hate to see it go to waste. His parents work at a hospital and he finds stuff like this all the time.

TTD
06-07-2006, 01:20 PM
NO NO salt is a good thing, its just not likely to be present in this case.

Regardless of whats in it you can disolve something in it that will then be there when you evaporate it, so use something like maybe salt, etc. Something that will actually form a powder and not mush like a sugar typically would, lactose is a bad idea in this case i think it might make mush when evaporated.

You have to have something in that ampoule thats in large enough quantity that it will be visible once evaportated.

In the case of 1ml of fentanyl citrate you probably also have citric acid, possibly sodium chloride , in a very off case MAYBE sodium hydroxide, ill check right now and see.

In the mean time i found this on a website:
"Where can I keep my medicine?
You will only receive fentanyl injection in a hospital or clinic setting You will not receive fentanyl injection at home."

Haha we shall see about that :P

As for the ampoules now....

Baxter 50mcg/ml fentanyl citrate injection lists the following:

"Fentanyl citrate injection is a sterile non-pyrogenic solution for intraveinous or intramuscular use as a potent narcotic analgesic. Each mL contains fentanyl citrate equivalent to 50mcg fentanyl base in Water for injection. pH 4.0-7.5; sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid added, if needed, for pH adjustment. Contains no preservative."

In this case your hoping that the solution had to be adjusted for being too acidic, hence adding sodium hydroxide. Thats the only way you will ever get anything visible evaporating THAT specific ampoule.

There are probably others that actually have sodium chloride added to make the solution isotonic, alfentanyl does in fact have sodium chloride in it.

Frontier Psychiatrist
06-07-2006, 01:28 PM
so he should add salt when evaporating, how much is too much do you think per mL?

TTD
06-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Erowids ampoule is Abbott, so let me get the monograph or insert for it 1 sec......

Yea abbott fentanyl injection has no sodum chloride in it either, same as the baxter brand.

Your gonna need to add something unless sodium hydroxide was used, then in THAT case some amount of sodium citrate will be present in the solution, that will still be there when evaporated.

Otherwise add something that isnt toxic and can be disolved in water, then evaporated to form a powder.

Salt is the safest thing i can think of at this point. Youd have to be incredibly sure you disolved it right, and that it evaporated evenly remaining an even solution of fentanyl distributed evenly through the water, and then in the salt later on after evaporation.

TTD
06-07-2006, 01:47 PM
In the case of salt, an isotonic solution of 1ml water would be......9mg per ml. You can add more than that by far, but just be careful that you add it BEFORE your trying to evaporate, as in break the ampoule, dump in salt and somehow stir or shake it without spilling it.

You could prepare a saturated solution of sodium chloride in water before hand, by taking 10ml water and dumping a shitload of salt into it, shake the hell out of it, and then draw off some of the water from the top, there should be salt sitting at the bottom that was unable to disolve if you added enough.

Take whatever small amount of salt water you now have and add it to the contents of the ampoule somewhere, even adding 1ml per ml of the ampoule would be ok.

Salt might burn when you inhale the stuff though, if anyone can think of a better chemical to use in this regard, post it :)

Sodium bicarbonate is not a good idea, since it will strip the citric acid molecule off of fentanyl and you will have fentanyl base, which wont be a good idea since your trying to get a powder of evenly disolved, polar fentanyl that will work inhaled.

insaneike
06-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Yeah, pour onto a plate, let evap, scrape, snort or smoke...

I've SEEN ppl do this, and it DOES work...

Enjoy, be careful, and gimme a shout when u wake up :D

later

ZodiacKiller
06-07-2006, 08:20 PM
What about plugging it---would that be a viable option (providing it's not too distasteful to the person--I'd do it in a heartbeat for Fent)?

ZK

shaunclo
06-08-2006, 11:22 AM
Yeah, pour onto a plate, let evap, scrape, snort or smoke...

I've SEEN ppl do this, and it DOES work...

Enjoy, be careful, and gimme a shout when u wake up :D

later

Im telling you this method is the easiest if your a retard in the chemist dept like me. It does work because I have done it.

1. boil water and place the pyrex dish over the top of it with the fent poured out on it, use something like chopsticks layed out on the pot of boiling water and put the pyrex dish ontop of that so the steam gets to be released. Your liquid will slowly start to turn into crust.

2. Dont burn it thoug, when you done, use a razor blade and you should have anice little pile of "China White"

TTD
06-08-2006, 11:38 AM
I dont doubt it works im just trying to figure out what in an ampoule that by its own patent and monograph should have nothing in it but fentanyl and possibly sodium citrate from the pH adjustment. Even in that case your talking about small amounts of sodium, it would be a fairly small pile of powder.

If you were evaporating a multi dose vial i would be far more concerned but 1 amp at a time shouldnt be a problem, theres only 100mcg in the entire thing.

I would also be very mad if i evaporated an ampoule of fentanyl and found nothing on the plate, but i probably wouldnt evaporate them anyway so :)

shaunclo
06-08-2006, 12:21 PM
I would also be very mad if i evaporated an ampoule of fentanyl and found nothing on the plate, but i probably wouldnt evaporate them anyway so :)

Yeah, the only reason I evaporated the ones I had is becuase I didnt have a rig big enough (only had 1/2cc) and it would have taken like 10 shots to get the whole amp in me. So I evaporated it, then cooked the powder so I could fit it in the 1/2 cc syringe I had at the time. It did the trick thoug, but I probably wasted some of it.

Frontier Psychiatrist
06-08-2006, 03:35 PM
okay so it definately works with the salt, the only problem is that it burns like the bowels of satan when you put it up your nose. I basically got to use all of it too because my friend is a SUPER pussy. The inside of my nasal cavity feels like a salted snail though :(.

So if we put boiling water under a dish it will work? I'd imagine baking it would definately just evaporate everything.

poonwhalla
06-08-2006, 04:03 PM
you could also try a crock pot(slow cooker) on warm with some water in it, then stick a plate on top with the fent poured on it.

blackdog
06-08-2006, 04:05 PM
if ya can put it in a rig then away wer go
thank you very much!!
da/dawgg:cool:

Frontier Psychiatrist
06-08-2006, 05:17 PM
if ya can put it in a rig then away wer go
thank you very much!!
da/dawgg:cool:

no shit...

I keep telling him that's the best way. People really piss me off sometimes.

TTD
06-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Ive always told people that you should try and IV saline or distilled water a few times, you absolutely cannot hurt yourself in this way, in fact i may be wrong but i would ASSUME that even if you got distilled water or saline into an artery somehow (by major screw up, hit artery instead of vein), you probably would not get any serious problems as you would have with injecting a foreign drug into an artery, they tend to get incredibly irritated at foreign substances being injected, to the point that some drugs can cause gangreene when injected into an artery.

If you have pure, distilled water with no metals in it (pharmacy, not the grocery store jugs), you should take a sryinge and inject some amount of it in a vein a few times, thats actually how i learned to do it when i was 17.

DO NOT try to inject a drug before you know where your veins are, the bend of the arm is obvious but people use others, you can in fact hit an artery if you poke around enough other places.

devilsdrug
06-08-2006, 10:33 PM
heh guys check out rep pts if shuancio says it works it works , he didnt get those for talkin out the side of his neck