PDA

View Full Version : Old Biker Crank

Patches
05-04-2009, 08:56 PM
1981 was the start of the Methamphetamine chapter of my life. I became friends with a member of the Bandidos MC. After a couple of years of gaining trust and small exchanges,I was given Carte Blanche LARGE access to the pure product,which they cooked and controlled.I worked up my tolerance,but many poor friends I ran into on the club circuit accepted my invite to indulge. Some spent up to 72 hours goggle-eyed and denting the walls.It was absolute Jet Fuel.The brothers didnt know what they had as they were extremely tolerent.We had many many 1,2,or 3 day extended extravaganzas.I would do a 50% step with inesitol and still have my clientel rambling about the potency and demanding more and more.It was an exciting,dangerous,and finally paranoid,delusional chapter of my life.The relationship soured after 2 years or so,and I walked from it without looking back. The biker meth is a young persons game.But seeing cops in all the bushes at the end turned it all around.I made it through without a stroke or collar by JonnyLaw.Anybody else have any biker meth storys? They ran some topless bars which added a whole new dimension to the eqation,but I will leave those details to the imaginaion.

SeVeN
05-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Hi and welcome to the board!!

chopstix
05-04-2009, 10:04 PM
New avatar plz.

Oakleyskier
05-04-2009, 10:08 PM
yeah please change your avatar! i always think its somebody else! but i dig you patches! i like when you old guys sit back and talk of the good old days..... keep up the stories. us young-guns love to hear about the "good ol' days"

Somanax
05-04-2009, 10:11 PM
New avatar plz.

I second that avatar

request

anykind
05-04-2009, 10:18 PM
I second that avatar

request
I vote yaa for avatar change!:crowded:

Opiyum
05-04-2009, 11:41 PM
New avatar plz.

I kinda like the jesus spoon. I'd love to put that in the box with all my gear. That is if it is even a spoon. That was just my first impression.

Patches
05-04-2009, 11:54 PM
I kinda like the jesus spoon. I'd love to put that in the box with all my gear. That is if it is even a spoon. That was just my first impression.

OK Friends,how is my new avatar?

Madam Oxy
05-04-2009, 11:58 PM

the 'Jesus spoon' is the NEW avatar....

Thebane
05-05-2009, 12:20 AM
Umm, that looks like something else other than a jesus spoon to me.... maybe I just have a sick mind.

squareone
05-05-2009, 12:53 AM
New avatar plz.

i vote stay, why should it be any one elses choice but his/hers?

no biker meth storys from me.

chopstix
05-05-2009, 12:53 AM
OK Friends,how is my new avatar?

Approved :D

Opiyum
05-05-2009, 12:57 AM
the 'Jesus spoon' is the NEW avatar....

Oh. I see. I didn't think jesus could stir up so much opposition. I'm guessing the original was nudity of some sort or something racist. Whatever it was I guess the lesson here is that you can always count on jesus in a pinch.

Especially in spoon form.

squareone
05-05-2009, 12:58 AM
Approved :D
oops i didnt see the jesus spoon, just the tattoo one :puterwork

OxyBlowBall2
05-05-2009, 01:42 AM
it sounds like you had some crazy times back in the day man! i can't wait to hear more.

Restharrow
05-05-2009, 06:20 AM
New avatar plz.
YES on the avatar change.

Patches
05-05-2009, 06:41 AM
:)
Oh. I see. I didn't think jesus could stir up so much opposition. I'm guessing the original was nudity of some sort or something racist. Whatever it was I guess the lesson here is that you can always count on jesus in a pinch.

Especially in spoon form.

Hi Opiyum....when I was first approved last night I used of the standard avatars offered on the site,it was a photo of Malcolm McDowell from the movie"A clockwork Orange",but it was in heavy use already so some asked me to change,to which I responded with Willy Nelson.Yee haw. Patches:)

buc
05-05-2009, 07:23 AM
I only did "crank" once..........back in the 70's. I don't dig speedin. I was living in Fontana Cali. so I imagine the speed originated with the bikers that called "Felony Flats" home. A lot of the drug scene in the Inland Empire was a result of biker suppliers back then. We used to score quite a bit of acid from bikers. That was back when Hell's Angels still ruled So. Cal.

Duckfeet
05-05-2009, 10:25 AM
I know that club well: I live and rode out of S. Louisiana and E.Texas for many years, and went up to Sturgis w/bandits, and they always treated me o.k. I wasn't that interested in the crank, but my girl was a dancer, and they owned the clubs up S.Dakota, and E.Texas and shit like that...if you rode a Harley, you couldn't *not* know the fuckers...and I ran bars, so...

Best biker crank I ever got, tho, was some either based shit in Houston...gave that rush...the crap they have now, must be made down in Tijuana in the same barrel w/the tar...

Once Harleys got low-maintenance, push-button, and expensive, that whole world ended really, and it was right about the time I was getting too old, and too many felonies, to hang anymore...and baddest boys I ever met, were the "other club" more notorious in Florida, and in those days they had an uneasy coexistence w/the bandits, as both were at war w/the "other other club" up in NE...

Old days, other times...

WarmCyanide
05-05-2009, 10:38 AM
I know that club well: I live and rode out of S. Louisiana and E.Texas for many years, and went up to Sturgis w/bandits, and they always treated me o.k. I wasn't that interested in the crank, but my girl was a dancer, and they owned the clubs up S.Dakota, and E.Texas and shit like that...if you rode a Harley, you couldn't *not* know the fuckers...and I ran bars, so...

Best biker crank I ever got, tho, was some either based shit in Houston...gave that rush...the crap they have now, must be made down in Tijuana in the same barrel w/the tar...

Once Harleys got low-maintenance, push-button, and expensive, that whole world ended really, and it was right about the time I was getting too old, and too many felonies, to hang anymore...and baddest boys I ever met, were the "other club" more notorious in Florida, and in those days they had an uneasy coexistence w/the bandits, as both were at war w/the "other other club" up in NE...

Old days, other times...

haha patches, you'll like duckfeet. this man is old school

ryan
05-05-2009, 10:59 AM
I get a kick out of watching those biker gang documentaries..I think the show is called gangland.
Good stuff..It always seems like though, no matter what gang / crew it was, there were ALWAYS cops trying to infiltrate, and in the end, most of the top guys got busted or died..

Kinda like the junkie life in a way..

Duckfeet
05-05-2009, 11:36 AM
That's right: the snitches brought'em down...and the RICCO act, for sure...I was actually in jail in an Orange County Court holding jail, when they brought in some big bearded HA who was giving up all his homies: he was kept in a single PC cell, w/an armed guard...biker days are long gone...now it's middle-aged guys wanting to pretend they were outlaws a long time ago...a joke...
I get a kick out of watching those biker gang documentaries..I think the show is called gangland.
Good stuff..It always seems like though, no matter what gang / crew it was, there were ALWAYS cops trying to infiltrate, and in the end, most of the top guys got busted or died..
Kinda like the junkie life in a way..

Patches
05-05-2009, 12:03 PM
haha patches, you'll like duckfeet. this man is old school

Yeah,I spent 10 years in the Corpus Christi area,also lived in Houston around 78...probably know alot of the same guys Duck new,,,,me thinks me gunna like it here! Patches:D

nick
05-05-2009, 12:39 PM
That's right: the snitches brought'em down...and the RICCO act, for sure...I was actually in jail in an Orange County Court holding jail, when they brought in some big bearded HA who was giving up all his homies: he was kept in a single PC cell, w/an armed guard...biker days are long gone...now it's middle-aged guys wanting to pretend they were outlaws a long time ago...a joke...

I don't know if you saw that an angel in Quebec was paid $2.9 million for giving up the gang.I'm not sure if $2.9 is enough for having to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life.

Duckfeet
05-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Yep, me too... I lived down in Corpus in the downtown marina on an old sailboat, and could walk to the free methadone clinic after a few months of behaving....I liked it down there....and Houston: I used to work at Union Cycle Salvage, and always hung out at a couple of biker bars on E.Side: Franks Once More, and Mom's Teledyne, and shared a house w/her son Bear...and used to wander down to Scott St for "you know what" in bad old days...

And my girl worked in the only scooter bar in Galveston in those days, lived right on top of Tripp Cycle, and I was always bouncing around E.Texas and S. Louisiana..

Welcome, Patches: you'll do fine here: one of my best pals is a biker over in Louisiana name of Patches....I need to get hold of him and tell him I'm not dead: I disappeared for a long while...

Yeah,I spent 10 years in the Corpus Christi area,also lived in Houston around 78...probably know alot of the same guys Duck new,,,,me thinks me gunna like it here! Patches:D

Patches
05-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Yep, me too... I lived down in Corpus in the downtown marina on an old sailboat, and could walk to the free methadone clinic after a few months of behaving....I liked it down there....and Houston: I used to work at Union Cycle Salvage, and always hung out at a couple of biker bars on E.Side: Franks Once More, and Mom's Teledyne, and shared a house w/her son Bear...and used to wander down to Scott St for "you know what" in bad old days...

And my girl worked in the only scooter bar in Galveston in those days, lived right on top of Tripp Cycle, and I was always bouncing around E.Texas and S. Louisiana..

Welcome, Patches: you'll do fine here: one of my best pals is a biker over in Louisiana name of Patches....I need to get hold of him and tell him I'm not dead: I disappeared for a long while...

Hey Duck....Good to meet ya bro,so how long were you hangin in Corpus? And what years? I was there from 78-88,hung at the Bandido joints on S.P.I.D.,Wolfys,Playboy,ect., the names were always changin' over the years:p I racked up a nice 82 Low Rider out in the Bluff one night which was the beginning of the end of my motorcycle-mania......But hey,CC,and Tejas are great places to live... last time I checked almost every one of my running buddys from those days were dead or T.D.C.,:( those were my prime "Go-Fast" days.Shit'yl age the hellouta ya,huh? Glad I bailed out when I did.:cool: Patches

Duckfeet
05-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Yeah I remember Wolfys, my ex-bandit buddy Smitty took me down there, once, when were headed to Brownsville, and I got to liking the place...Rooster ran it...I was always riding in those days between Houston and S. Louisiana, between Morgan City and Lafayette...out there I had first a '56 pan and later a '76 Shovel...I wandered around a lot, but knew most of the crew that was active in those parts...

And yeah, on the "bailing out...:" the party was over, and I finally could see it: I picked up a second felony in Louisiana, and had already done a bit in Calif, so I knew I'd either end up doing life, or start getting my shit together...and that meant getting away from everybody, even my old lady, who was on her second parole violation up in St. Gabriel, Louisiana...I loved her to death, but whenever she'd get out, we'd hook up...and it was back to same old thing: cheap motels and topless bars and dope....

I'm pretty lucky, and I know it...

Glad you are on here, I think you'll like this site: they are pretty nice to the few oldtimers who are here...

Hey Duck....Good to meet ya bro,so how long were you hangin in Corpus? And what years? I was there from 78-88,hung at the Bandido joints on S.P.I.D.,Wolfys,Playboy,ect., the names were always changin' over the years:p I racked up a nice 82 Low Rider out in the Bluff one night which was the beginning of the end of my motorcycle-mania......But hey,CC,and Tejas are great places to live... last time I checked almost every one of my running buddys from those days were dead or T.D.C.,:( those were my prime "Go-Fast" days.Shit'yl age the hellouta ya,huh? Glad I bailed out when I did.:cool: Patches

PrisonHer
05-05-2009, 10:24 PM
Damn duck and Patches you guys remind me of my pops and some of his buddies.

This story really isn't *old time* but a few years ago I had one hell of a speedball problem. Not only would I be up for several days at a time but I would also drive my bus in that state of mind! (I'm not advocating driving while fucked..just admitting how stupid I have been in the past) You know how a person gets when they are coke up and haven't slept in a couple days?

Alright So I was all coked up & driving my bus up thru the apache forest. I stopped to shoot a *belushi* at a lake pull off. I walked down the boat ramp to the egde of the lake and there was this bandito sittin' in a lawn chair with his pole in the water. As I got a little closer he yelled "hey..I've been waitin' for you." (but I had never seen or met him before). So I walked down next to him and asked him how it was going..blah blah blah. There was this little gazebo type thing a few feet away so I excused myself so I could shoot my dope.

After I pushed off I ended up sitting there for a few hours listening to him tell stories about some of his patches..the only one I remember is that he got a patch for getting drunk..crashing his bike..and lived to tell the story. I guess he was pretty jacked up and it took him 3 months to learn to walk again.

Anyway, he told me how he knew I was a dope addict and how heroin is so bad for a young woman to be doing. Basicaly he gave me lecture about how I needed to stop, and that men weren't going to be attracted to my track marks. But then right after that he started smoking on an oil burner. He ended up passing the pipe and that speed was good. You know how when you get real good speed you just feel all happy and confident? V.s when you get bad speed and you just feel all jittery and shitty?

It started getting dark and I was headed to window rock az..which happen to be the direction this dude was going. He asked if I would mind if he followed my bus into window rock because it was getting dark and it'd make his drive easier. It didn't really make much sense why he wanted to follow me and I had just smoked a bunch speed with this dude so I started to get all paranoid (remember I had also been hella coked up before I stopped). Plus my dad ain't no bandito, respectfuly, and I couldn't just cruise around with him following me..without feeling like I was doing something wrong. But again I was all janked up on speed and coke and tar ..so..all these really crazy paranoid thoughts were going in and out of my brain..and I couldn't say NO..but I was trying to figure out how to get out of saying yes. Then I remembered how when I got there he said "hey I've been waiting for you." So that just made me start thinking WTF? Who is this guy? Thinking how he must have followed me there (even tho he got there 1st) and how this was all some kinda bad blood type of deal.

You know the deal..too many drugs..alot of paranoia..= really stupid thinking.

Anyway....I was like..alright man I'll see ya (expecting him to follow me thru springer, st. john's and into window rock). But Once I pulled out and started driving I realized that he went the opposite direction of me and I never saw him again. On one hand I was all relieved because it could have been a bad scene (which I had way blown up in my head) and on the other hand I was all paranoid that he was being sneaky and stuff.

BUT..hahahahahaha....Now that I've laid off the coke and get plenty of sleep I figure that I misunderstood him when I got there..and he probably didn't say "hey I've been waitin' for you." but something different. And again when he asked if he could follow me all the way to window rock..I figure I misunderstood that too.

Wow..so yeah..those stimulents can really fuck a person up..I'll never know what was *really* said..but I'm sure he walked away fom there thinkin' I was one fucked up chica..but then again he was smokin' pretty damn hard on that oil burner.

buc
05-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Oh wow........cool story PrisonHer.

PrisonHer
05-05-2009, 10:45 PM
hey buc! howis it goin? Only a few more days till the dead!

Papa Verine
05-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Hahahahahaha... I've been there too many times. I remember some pretty bad experiences that I didn't really have. I like reading people's stories...

chopstix
05-05-2009, 11:44 PM
I remember that old shool crank. I hadn't touched speed for like 15 years until a few recent nights with what they're selling in CA now, shards coming up from mexico..

Harder for me to shoot now (thanks to tar), but it doesn't seem to have quite the kick the old shit did (possible I was just doing way bigger doses at a time, smoking kinda limits hit size ime), it's good but a little smoother. I remember the old, ether washed "prop" dope and that shit was a fucking ride. Five dollars worth, maybe .05/gram IV would have your hair standing up for 6-8 hours. 10-15 cents and you're good for 24 hours once you can stand up, shit was no joke.. And nobody smoked it, it was IV, snort it or eat it..

Anyway, hell of a drug, I really liked it for a couple years.. but I'm glad I never got too wrapped up in it, a lot of tweakers don't ever really come back down..

Welcome Patches..