PDA

View Full Version : blue & white capsule--NO imprint--please help id

OxyQueen
04-18-2009, 11:32 AM
O.k...i am stuck here...searched the net for hours!
A friend of my hubby's gave him 2 blue & white capsule pills...they have NO numbers or letters on them. HE claimed to hubby that they are 15 mg. roxi....i know better...

The only thing i could come up with was MSIR 15 mg...which would be similar to a 5mg perc..correct???

My hubby saw the guy breaking them open and snorting them so i am thinking either they are MSIR or the dude put some crushed up pill in a health-food store capsule???

Is ANYONE familiar with this pill? i did search and search and found nothing. I thought all opiates HAD to have some sort of imprint on them...PLEASE HELP!!! I have a hefty tolerance no matter WHAT they are, and 2-- 15mg. pills wouldn't do SHIT for me, cuz im on subs, but it would be nice to know for a rainy day ;)

Narkotikon
04-18-2009, 11:40 AM
My guess would be some type of morphine, OR perhaps phenobarbital (Luminal). I think they can come in a blue and white capsule. Really, though, with no numbers, it's going to be very difficult to say.

WhyCatsPaint
04-18-2009, 11:50 AM
All RX and OTC pills in the US should have markings required by law. A pill with no markings could be foreign pill, herbal pill or energy pill or none of those. There is no way to tell without having a chemist test it for you.

I would disregard the pills it's not worth taking a chance over.

OxyQueen
04-18-2009, 11:56 AM
Oh i totally agree! I have NO clue wtf is in the thing, its just not worth it! It was just one of those things that was buggin the shit outta me!!!

dalottafun
04-18-2009, 12:06 PM
i've taken/done sketchier shit while sick

oxyjon
04-18-2009, 12:16 PM
The compounded roxis that came around during the shortage were blue and white with no marks. They could be compounded?

dalottafun
04-18-2009, 12:25 PM
taste a little bit of the powder if it's in a capsule it should just be pure oxy

Papa Verine
04-18-2009, 12:47 PM
I would already have snorted them by now. Seriously... That's just me... but a sure-fire way to know what you got there.

SHELLEY
04-18-2009, 01:07 PM
^
what he said

nick
04-18-2009, 01:19 PM
I would already have snorted them by now. Seriously... That's just me... but a sure-fire way to know what you got there.

So,if we don't see you around for awhile we know what happened.

Don't take pills if you don't know what they are.

Oh and Shelley,what a surprise.

roxi*stardust
04-18-2009, 02:25 PM
All RX and OTC pills in the US should have markings required by law. A pill with no markings could be foreign pill, herbal pill or energy pill or none of those. There is no way to tell without having a chemist test it for you.

I would disregard the pills it's not worth taking a chance over.

The compounded roxis that came around during the shortage were blue and white with no marks. They could be compounded?

WCP is correct. The exception is compounded RXs. Like oxyjon said there were blue and white caps being used to compound Oxycodone IR during the shortage. I have also seen hydrocodone compounded capsules that were blue and white but they were large capsules, contained 15mg hydrocodone and 200mg APAP.

Unless you hubby's friend has a bottle or something I would not take them, really could be anything!