PDA

View Full Version : A little Sub trick

Scagermeister
03-15-2009, 10:13 AM
I don't know if anyone does this, but yesterday I decided to hold my dose under my tongue as long as I could. I let it sit for about 45 mins until it was completely dissolved minus a little bit of binder.

About an hour after than when it really started kicking/peaking I felt fucking stoned. I had this massive head rush that lasted for about an hour... My eyes pinned out, and my eyelids were sagging. It was odd because I've been on Sub for over a year and I'm always chasing a buzz to no avail.

KiloByte
03-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

duck
03-15-2009, 10:32 AM
I don't know if anyone does this, but yesterday I decided to hold my dose under my tongue as long as I could. I let it sit for about 45 mins until it was completely dissolved minus a little bit of binder.

About an hour after than when it really started kicking/peaking I felt fucking stoned. I had this massive head rush that lasted for about an hour... My eyes pinned out, and my eyelids were sagging. It was odd because I've been on Sub for over a year and I'm always chasing a buzz to no avail.

how do you usually take it?

Nonphixion
03-15-2009, 11:10 AM

He's right, keep it there for 45min, You get better results... Your Doctor should of told u that

runormal
03-15-2009, 11:16 AM
There were a few times that I would wake up with super dry mouth and put my sub under my tongue and go back to bed for an hour or so. I'd wake up and the sub was dissolved but some still under my tongue as a gritty paste type thing and I would feel stoned, eyes pinned and glassy, the works. Normally when I'd dose I would salivate so much that a few minutes max was how long I could keep it under my tongue so sometimes I'd use a paper towel and dry my mouth out ahead of time which still didn't work as well as having morning dry mouth or whatever it is called.

PrisonHer
03-15-2009, 11:29 AM
I was gonna say the same thing as normal. I've woke up..feeling crappy and put a sub under the tongue..it seems like when I woke up it's still a little bit there and I've always gotten the best results that way..fuck snorting and injecting..it just ain't worth it.

PiLL CLiNToN
03-15-2009, 12:21 PM
Its really getting popular to shoot the shit now well the (subutex) mainly but i know a couple of cats who bang sobos too....damn fools hah....but yeah i got an awesome feelings off of straight sobos like 2 yrs ago wen i first dosed like alomost a good oxy rush but within like a week thgat was gone and cravings came in like a motherfucker dude...enjoy while it lasts.....

Seedy
03-15-2009, 02:17 PM
There were a few times that I would wake up with super dry mouth and put my sub under my tongue and go back to bed for an hour or so. I'd wake up and the sub was dissolved but some still under my tongue as a gritty paste type thing and I would feel stoned, eyes pinned and glassy, the works. Normally when I'd dose I would salivate so much that a few minutes max was how long I could keep it under my tongue so sometimes I'd use a paper towel and dry my mouth out ahead of time which still didn't work as well as having morning dry mouth or whatever it is called.

Crazy, that's what I did this morning, woke up way too early (had taken sunday off subs, PST instead), put half a 2mg under my tongue and dozed off for an hour. I was actually expecting slight precipitated withdrawals but I completely forgot about it until I read this thread. It's just reminded me why I'm feeling pretty toasted :)

oxy kid
03-15-2009, 02:23 PM
I may just be weird, but I swear that I'll get really high off my subs every now and then. Especially if i've been on a smaller dose for a week or so, when I wake up in the morning and dose I'll feel great until 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

Only thing is, these little bastards are a bitch to get off of. I'm in the process of leaving them now.

Seedy
03-15-2009, 02:28 PM
^^ I know what you're saying man, recently I've been getting by on 1mg/day, taken in the morning with PST or oxy in the evening, usually on a Monday I'll take a bigger dose before work (2mg is plenty) and get a nice shine on to brighten up my monday. Hey, that's today!

OxiContinKing
03-15-2009, 07:11 PM
love the avatar scagermeister...one of my favorite guitarist of all time...

Scagermeister
03-15-2009, 10:07 PM

From suboxone.com

Always take your SUBOXONE exactly as prescribed by your doctor
Before taking SUBOXONE, it's a good idea to drink some water to moisten your mouth. This helps the SUBOXONE tablets dissolve more easily
If your dose is 1 SUBOXONE tablet, place it under your tongue, lean your head slightly forward, and let the tablet dissolve completely. SUBOXONE is absorbed into the bloodstream through the veins under the tongue
http://www.suboxone.com/images/23howtotake.jpg

SUBOXONE enters the bloodstream from under the tongue

If your dose is 2 tablets, place both of them under your tongue, 1 on the left side and 1 on the right side (you can use a mirror to make sure the tablets are in the proper places). Lean your head slightly forward, and let the tablets dissolve completely<LI class=level2>If you have more than 2 tablets to take, put the next tablet(s) under your tongue after the first tablets have dissolved
SUBOXONE takes a short time (about 5 to 10 minutes, but sometimes more) to dissolve completely. Don't chew or swallow the tablets, because less
Thats about how long it takes for your mouth to fill up with saliva... I don't think its adequate time for all of the sub to be absorbed...

Thanks OCK, Hammett is quite the player alright... I just saw tallica for the first time earlier this year... Fuckin awesome.

OxiContinKing
03-15-2009, 10:16 PM
what? they are still fucking playing? no way.

first time i saw them it was the summer sanitarium tour july 4th 2000 baltimore psi net stadium with korn, kid rock, system of a down, and powerman 5000...talk about a bad ass show...on 4th of july to top it off...bad ass pyro show dude...they lit the fuckin sky up for like 20 fuckin minutes dude...i be you coulda seen that shit from space it was so fuckin brite ...

hell ya....

good times...

ZodiacKiller
03-16-2009, 05:24 AM
^^Dude! They just released what, IMO, is their best album in years, "Death Magnetic"....it hearkens back to the old days, very thrashy! And of course, they'll be touring it endlessly...

Where you been living, in a hole??? Hehe....

ZK

SHELLEY
03-16-2009, 05:27 AM
what? they are still fucking playing? no way.

first time i saw them it was the summer sanitarium tour july 4th 2000 baltimore psi net stadium with korn, kid rock, system of a down, and powerman 5000...talk about a bad ass show...on 4th of july to top it off...bad ass pyro show dude...they lit the fuckin sky up for like 20 fuckin minutes dude...i be you coulda seen that shit from space it was so fuckin brite ...

hell ya....

good times...

i was at dat show...
although not on july 4th, and obviously in a different town :D

PaythePiper
03-16-2009, 07:15 AM
When I take my suboxone I leave it under my tongue as long as possible and once I have so much saliva in my mouth I spit out the saliva. Does anyone else do this? I figure that swallowing the saliva won't help me anyways because your stomach can't injest it. I do this because I can't stand the taste of them. They make me sick.

Scagermeister
03-16-2009, 08:34 AM
When I take my suboxone I leave it under my tongue as long as possible and once I have so much saliva in my mouth I spit out the saliva. Does anyone else do this? I figure that swallowing the saliva won't help me anyways because your stomach can't injest it. I do this because I can't stand the taste of them. They make me sick.

You probably don't need to spit out. You could hold it in your mouth... I'm sure the mucous membranes in your mouth can still absorb the bupe.

And hell yeah Metallica's still touring the shit out of that album. It sounds like it belongs somewhere between And Justice For All and The Black Album. Its poppy, but it has the prog elements of AJFA too. Of course it will never top Master of Puppets, but not many people have either.

hydro chris
03-16-2009, 08:41 AM
the couple time i needed subs..i swallowed the saliva...are you suppose to spit it out? thanks!!

Motown
03-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Sometimes I will put my dose between my gum and lip (it seems to take longer to dissolve)
Anyone else do this? Seems to work alright....

RifRaf
07-20-2009, 08:25 AM
There were a few times that I would wake up with super dry mouth and put my sub under my tongue and go back to bed for an hour or so. I'd wake up and the sub was dissolved but some still under my tongue as a gritty paste type thing and I would feel stoned, eyes pinned and glassy, the works.

This is what I usually do, take it and fall back asleep for 30min - hour. If I am wide awake then I hold it for about 20-30minutes and the leftover saliva, which is usually quite a lot, I dry up in my mouth by opening my mouth and just breathing deep a few times, this helps a lot if you dislike the taste and it doesn't go down your throat thus you don't have to worry about missing a few mg's.

Sometimes I will put my dose between my gum and lip (it seems to take longer to dissolve)
Anyone else do this? Seems to work alright....

I've done this as well and it seems to work fine, but the taste is more prominent if taken like this. I think it is a slight misconception that the entire dose must be under your tongue. It will dissolve correctly in your esophagus.