PDA

View Full Version : Can I shoot Adderal?

HistoryofMadness
02-26-2009, 08:55 PM
Ok, I have some old blue 10mg amphetamine pills and I want to bang them, maybe, or just get rid of them and cop something else. Or I might snort them with some subs...

Either way, IS IT POSSIBLE TO BANG Adderol?

Don't give me that UTFSE shit, I've looked and read back to last year or so and can't get a straight answer.

Anyone tried it?

kjjy
02-26-2009, 10:02 PM
Seriously. Your chances would be better if you were in good shape strong heart ect. young.

Not for ee anymore. snortin wouldnt shouldnt hurt . maybe about 6 6hr energy.

laying down on sparkin bench

Opiyum
02-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Wish I could help ya out here but I don't know shit about adderal. I do know what it's like when you want to fire up some coke and had I some adderal I would be asking the same question.
Let us know how it goes if you do end up trying it.

chopstix
02-26-2009, 11:41 PM
I googled around about this awhile back (spelling is adderall) and came to the conclusion that it probably isn't worth it with the 10mg blues: 10mg dex and like 250mg+ binder.. Those pills aren't that small..

I'd just chew em up.. Not worth shooting it imo, but then again, I haven't tried it..

Chipper
02-26-2009, 11:52 PM
This may not help but I have IV'ed many, many a Dexedrine tablet. They contain a binder that I have filtered out using (alot of) cotton wool and into 5ml syringes.

However, I have (almost) stopped doing them this way and gone oral due to it's longer and smoother action. If you take more than 20 mgs in the morning then you will be losing sleep after midnight.

Narkotikon
02-27-2009, 01:07 AM
Short answer: yes, you can IV them.

Better answer: amphetamine and methamphetamine (Adderall is actually a mixture of different amphetamine salts) are EXTREMELY hydrophilic. Your best bet would be to take several, dissolve them in cold water, allow the goop to settle at the bottom, take the liquid with the dissolved amphetamine salts and allow it to evaporate, and then prepare and filter a shot with that.

farmpkm
04-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Done it many times. I usually had the orange 15mg pills (15 / b 777). The binders are a pain in the ass, clogging up a bunch of cottons. It's easier to prepare if you use room-temperature water, and it doesn't seem to affect the solubility - which is pretty low. I'd guess only a little more than half of it (~9mg maybe?) dissolves in 1CC water. Maybe I just need to brush up on my Chem.

You'll have to get the rest in a second shot, which you'll be ready for about 45 seconds after the first. Very minimal rush. Comes on pretty gentle. It's nothing to write home about unless you manage to do a bunch of them... which is difficult considering the poor solubility, though you will likely keep banging them one after another until you run out or pass out from exhaustion.

Once you bang one it's tough to go back to eating them -- as you may know -- or at least have read. I blew out the two good veins on my left arm in a 3 week adderall binge. I get pissed at myself when I get some dope and can't find a vein to stick cause of stupid fuckin adderall. On the plus side I re-read my Formal Logic textbook from college during that binge... something I wouldn't have done in a million years without adderall. Well, whatever. Be careful.

And get some benzos first. You'll need them at 6am.

OxiContinKing
04-21-2009, 02:35 AM
man, i was over at my buddies house tonight, and his little brother and a bunch of his friends (they are like 18) were all in his room shooting up the script of 30mg xr adderalls...

fuckin idiots...
(not saying that anyone hear is an idiot, but i saw the solution they were puttin in thier viens, it was a milky, frothy solution...omg...all i told them was they better think twice...i knew no matter what i said they were going to do it anyway...thier reply was 'we filtered it twice' (with cotton from a cig, on top of it all)....sheesh.....these kids nowadays...)

on a lighter note, i know i am on MMT, and shouldnt be worried about shit like this, but I just found a SOLID hook up on some D's. Since I've never tried them, and hear that the rush is great, next month when they are back around, i might just have to miss a couple of days at the clinic (chances are i wont go through with this, ive bought bomb ass dope in the past with intentions of doing this, and never make it, but i guess that is a good thing). Ive never missed a day at the clinic in the 7 months Ive been going.

the temptation is definatley there, but do i really want to take that step backwards? I know that if i manage to skip a couple of days, i probably wouldnt end up going back. I'm not ready to get off of maintenance yet, and I know that, but god damn, I am starting to get really fuckin itchy for a rush, ya know? For those of you who have been on maintenance before, how did you get through this? Im not craving dope, really, just the rush. Maybe I need an increase, but I really dont want to go any higher (I feel like 125mgs should be enough, i know people have been higher, but, I really dont want to get up that high, I didnt want to get up to as high as I got, but thats where I finally 'leveled out' at, so I had no choice.)

hmm...

a day in the shoes of a junkie....

sorry for the rambling...

KiloByte
04-21-2009, 04:44 AM
Get rid of them and get some real shit.

ryan
04-21-2009, 09:51 AM

"Real shit" ?
Great advice...

I've never tried injecting adderall, but I would sure love to..I used to love snorting the orange ones back in the day..gave a real uplifting feeling and lasted very very long..

The comedown SUCKED though..it was very long and drawn out, not quick and intense like cocaine.

Let us know how it goes, I would be willing to try it.

roxi*stardust
04-21-2009, 10:35 AM
Real Shit? Are you fucking serious? Have you ever taken Adderall? It is a combo of 4 Amphetamine salts. It is the reall shit! The only ADHD med that is better is Desoxyn, which is pharmaceutical Methamphetamine.

Adderall is Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Amphetamine Sulfate USP, and Dextroamphetamine Saccharate. Swallowing Adderall IR tablets, 20-30mg, will give you and incredible 6 hours speedy euphoric high.

Aren't you the one paying a fortune for grams of coke; that if your lucky will give you an hour high and a miserable crash? Adderall kicks cokes ass!

I use to take just one 10mg Adderall IR for a nice long lasting energy boost (3-4 hours) with little or no crash. And in combination with opiates their is a great synergy.

stephenISall
04-21-2009, 11:35 AM
yep. you can shoot pretty much all ADD stimulant meds. i used to slam ritalin ALOT. just crushed it, added water, mixed it up and filtered it through cotton. CRAZY SHIT. i could feel it coming up my back like the first rising vibes of an acid frenzy.

however, i DONT recommend it. even though you filter it. you are still shooting alot of shit. binders and fillers and such. as always. BE CAREFUL

StackBundles
04-21-2009, 05:32 PM
They are better off eaten. I have banged both the IR's and XR's way before I actually ate one and IMO orally lasts way longer and seemed more intense. Plus, as someone above mentioned, the shit looked like milk, even after several filterings.

To this day, I can't stand the smell of that A'qua D'Gio shit cuz my boys crib where we used to do those reeked like that shit and the smell makes me have "flashbacks" or whatever you would call them.

If you're intent on doing it though, just make sure you filter, filter, filter. Also, if you have XR's use a pill crusher to grind those beads to the finest powder possible. I never used heat on them but my boy used to have some sort of method that involved heat which would result in a clear solution.

HistoryofMadness
05-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Hey I know this is a late response. I got these but never did the deed. I've been needle-clean for a while.... it was a curiosity because I'd been given a prescription and they did wonders for my work life...

But in hindsight I know that they are good like any other drug is good... for a while, they increase productivity, but then it just becomes about the substance.

Didn't go back to the doc and get the refill... still have a few matter of fact. I'll take one here and there before a busy day, but nothing too over the top.

dharma bum
05-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the update HoM. I'm glad you didn't shoot 'em. I've heard Devil's Drug mention he knew a friend that died from shooting rittalin.

I for one, miss you around here, damnit.

bodytec
05-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Yea-good job not shooting the blue tens. Like someone said,the 30 or 20's are easily shot.I've done it many times,with good results,you just have to go slow and keep putting water thru the gunk and use many filters. IT IS A GOOOD HIGH tho.!

Kallie
05-19-2009, 12:07 PM
Hey HoM! I've IVed the 30s without problem, but didn't do it too often. IVing the 30 rits are another story, but they burn my nose like a hot poker shoved up it so I have little choice. Well, besides swallowing the meds but who on here does that?:p

bodytec
09-15-2009, 01:42 PM
i was just reading this thread from the start and decided to post after reading about half of the first page
then saw i had already posted what i know long time ago
i must be killing toooo many brain cells!