PDA

View Full Version : What strength is this pill

BiGbOi
05-12-2006, 12:18 PM
First i have checked all search engine's and rx list beforehand with no luck. The pill's look like

first-- White round pill with a score on one side and the number's 0636 on the other side

second- oblong(bar shaped) with the word novo and the number 500 on the other any help will be apprieciated.

Opiyum
05-12-2006, 12:28 PM
First i have checked all search engine's and rx list beforehand with no luck. The pill's look like

first-- White round pill with a score on one side and the number's 0636 on the other side

second- oblong(bar shaped) with the word novo and the number 500 on the other any help will be apprieciated.
The NOVO is Novogesic(sp?) its canadian Tylenol...I was calling poison control for a pill I have and thought Id do you the favo...they have no record of the 0636 pill..
She was kinda suprised that I would have a canadian pil seeing that I live in PA but she was a cool one.

The pill I was I dentifying was APO C-1 which turned out to be one milli of Clonozapam.yippe...I dont know if they have Poison Control in CA but you should look into it...

chemboy7
05-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Poison Control is national 1-800-222-1222 easy enough to remember eh?

skeletontea
05-12-2006, 12:37 PM
According to this thread (http://www.drugs.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5944), the pill marked 0636 are 5/325 oxycodone/acetaminophen. It's Canadian.

h**p://www.novopharm.com/product_images_e.asp?id=872 (open this one in a new window without the h**p://.) Is this your second pill?

Opiyum
05-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Poison Control is national 1-800-222-1222 easy enough to remember eh?
I see that number will take you to the closest branch? Thats the number I use but its definately a pittsburgh branch or no wait... it used to be thats right...It became a national number in the last two or three years huh?

ANyway hes from canada is that part of our nation? okay that sounded like a smart ass wuestion but Im really dont know. would a 1-800 number work for moosejockeys...

Please dont be offended by that last remark...I already had a headache with that kinda stuff today.

BiGbOi
05-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Thank's guy's you are right the nova is just extra strength tylenol (boo hoo) and the other one is endocet (generic perc's). And don't worry about the moose jockey question it doesnt affect me as i live in an igloo have a 3km long extension cord running from my local 7-11 for my power need's and i ride a dogsled for transportation not a moose eh!