PDA

View Full Version : Slamming MDMA

tch2296
02-13-2009, 11:07 AM
I am planning to try injecting molly (MDMA powder) today. I have used MDMA hundreds of times, I used to absolutely love it, but about a year ago it lost its magic, and I just felt edgy when I'd roll, even though my friends were rolling on the carpet, inhaling Vicks vapor, moaning in pleasure, etc. We had amazing pills, I used to sell Pink Playboys, still the best E I've ever tried.

I stopped using MDMA for several months, and the rolls were much better after that. I haven't used MDMA for months and months now, except for one time last week where I snorted a tiny bit of molly, but felt barely anything, just some stimulation.

I have found by searching the internet that people have a wide range experiences injecting MDMA. Some people were being dumb and injecting the pills, and they said they felt dissociated and unpleasant, obviously some of them were injecting Ketamine or some of the other shit that gets put in pills..

But a lot of them described a wild rush, followed by an incredible glowing high for a few hours. Most people using Molly had good experiences, although a lot of them thought the high was so intense it is almost unpleasant, and the comedown was fast and edgy.

Does anyone have experience injecting MDMA? What did you think?

sky1983
02-13-2009, 11:29 AM
Sorry, no experience here, but I loooove me some molly. Used to eat it a lot at STS9 shows and a few Phish (doesnt go very well with Phish, imo) Im sure IV'in it would be amazing. I want to hear how that goes for you. Good luck and have fun.

SeVeN
02-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Ive never known of anyone that has done it. Id be real careful. I havent seen or heard of good mdma in a loooonggg time.

Chipper
02-13-2009, 12:13 PM
When I came upon some capsules of MDMA [a very long time ago], I decided to shoot them. IMO, the whole thing was not pleasant - too intense and too short [and I love MDMA].

I much prefer the slow onset and gradual decay that comes with oral use. I didn't even like snorting them.

duck
02-13-2009, 12:26 PM
A bunch of my friends used to do that all the time....they explained it a lot like chipper did..intense but too short...more physical less euphoric..I can't imagine that shit is good for your veins.

Top Secret
02-13-2009, 12:28 PM
I have never injected MDMA, although I have rolled around 25+ times so I have a lot of experience with E. I must agree with Chipper, because I have also heard that injecting MDMA is too intense and ruins the high. If you decide to IV it, please be very careful....if I were you, I would just capsule it up and just plug it. I heard that's the best way to take molly. No matter what you decide, please report back and let us know how your roll was...So envious, I with I had molly for V-day!:p

chopstix
02-13-2009, 12:43 PM
I've read the same reports and it's kept me from trying it IV - I railed half of a really good cap once and the come up was REALLY fucking strong, almost too strong - I couldn't stand up for awhile, just sat in a parking lot eating nuts and drinking tons of water for a good hour. It wore off a lot quicker too..

I also prefer the slower onset, it just seems to compliment the experience better...

Top Secret
02-13-2009, 12:56 PM
I also prefer the slower onset, it just seems to compliment the experience better...

I completely agree.

ka11ink
02-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Rolled on e over a 100 times and as u know tch I've been IV'ing it 3-4x a week for a couple months now, the rush is pretty cool, but as long as u keep ur dose down it isn't too extreme, I'm use to it now so I guess I know what to expect but my first few times in the arm was a little scary.

SeVeN
02-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Rolled on e over a 100 times and as u know tch I've been IV'ing it 3-4x a week for a couple months now, the rush is pretty cool, but as long as u keep ur dose down it isn't too extreme, I'm use to it now so I guess I know what to expect but my first few times in the arm was a little scary.

Im glad I started shooting after my Extacy phase. I can only imagine how fucked up Id be now. I really have some serious reservations about shooting XTC. LoL Rolls are where I first heard about plugging except it was called Colon Rollin. Never would have tried it in the past. Probably wont ever try it now at all. But ill still squirt a pill up my butt!

ka11ink
02-13-2009, 02:15 PM
Well it's molly that im booting so while I'm sure it is still not as ez on the veins as east coast brown is I'm pretty sure it's far better than nasty cut xtc.

SeVeN
02-13-2009, 02:34 PM
Well it's molly that im booting so while I'm sure it is still not as ez on the veins as east coast brown is I'm pretty sure it's far better than nasty cut xtc.

Yeh no doubt. Last time I tried a roll it was pretty much ice. Oh man how I hate that feeling. Funny thing too, I guesse the first time I ever tried H was in a molly cap. Oh man. That is one hell of feeling, I will admit.

tch2296
02-13-2009, 03:41 PM
I just did a shot of the molly like 15 minutes ago. I did about 25 mg, I would guess. I didn't feel much of a rush, but now I am starting to get higher every minute...

Feels really nice...I'm planning on doing another shot in a little bit, probably with some oxy too.

I have a really warm body high

Definitely feels like the beginning of a good roll... I'm gonna do more in a few minutes

scikid
02-13-2009, 04:44 PM
From what I have heard it is not enjoyable.

Those Playboys were some serious heat (at least the ones around Chicago). Still the best MDMA SWIM has ever gotten was MDMA shards, that was at a show out in Colorado (he thinks at the Filmore, can't remember nowadays anymore). I heard he rolled hard for about 5 to 6 hours and then was able to go to sleep like 3 hours later. Great stuff.

SWIM has snorted Molly tons of times, once he snorted some 2C-B and Molly mixed together... supposedly it burned like hell

tch2296
02-13-2009, 05:15 PM
From what I have heard it is not enjoyable.

Those Playboys were some serious heat (at least the ones around Chicago). Still the best MDMA SWIM has ever gotten was MDMA shards, that was at a show out in Colorado (he thinks at the Filmore, can't remember nowadays anymore). I heard he rolled hard for about 5 to 6 hours and then was able to go to sleep like 3 hours later. Great stuff.

SWIM has snorted Molly tons of times, once he snorted some 2C-B and Molly mixed together... supposedly it burned like hell

I just injected the rest of my MDMA, and I also mixed like 30 mg of morphine in the shot...the rush was intense...especially with the morphine pins and needles hitting me hard. I just shot it like 5 minutes ago and I'm feeling pretty awesome now. Even better every minute....

Glad to hear someone else enjoyed the playboys as much as I did.

duck
02-13-2009, 06:26 PM
It's so hard for me to roll anymore. Even if I take 4 of the little shits, I just can't get to where I used to. Uppers are like that with me...sucks.

tch2296
02-13-2009, 07:03 PM
I really haven't felt much at all after injecting like 100 mg of MDMA..and my friends get 4 shots out of it. However, I realized that an antidepressant I take, Doxepin, also acts as an SSRI, and probably hindered my experience a whole lot.

I certainly felt the MDMA; I especially felt the "speedy" part of the high but had barely any body buzz. However the effect was negligible compared to the hundreds of oral doses I have taken. I am convinced the Doxepin negated the effects of the MDMA

The 50 mg shot i took with the morphine mixed in felt good, but it was probably due to the morphine :p

Chipper
02-14-2009, 04:14 AM
Whilst on the subject of shooting psychedelics, I used a few mgs. of 2-CB once.

Now, that was the most bizarre experience .. I can't really explain it but it has to rate as the MOST trippiest (sp?) [and scariest] experience yet.

underide
02-14-2009, 05:55 AM
have had experience slamming pure MDMA crystals this past summer - man what great fucking buzz

even better/more euphoric in some aspects than IV coke/speedballs and lasts a hell of a lot longer

definitely a different experience though, and even somewhat on a psychedelic side if you slam enough
just make sure you get the PURE MDMA crystals

the ones i got this past august were of dark-greyish colour - tiny little crystals - melt in water like icecubes

was quite a EUPHORIC experience indeed, and nothing like i've ever experienced before

rockbottom
02-14-2009, 12:48 PM
I am planning to try injecting molly (MDMA powder) today. I have used MDMA hundreds of times, I used to absolutely love it, but about a year ago it lost its magic, and I just felt edgy when I'd roll, even though my friends were rolling on the carpet, inhaling Vicks vapor, moaning in pleasure, etc. We had amazing pills, I used to sell Pink Playboys, still the best E I've ever tried.

I stopped using MDMA for several months, and the rolls were much better after that. I haven't used MDMA for months and months now, except for one time last week where I snorted a tiny bit of molly, but felt barely anything, just some stimulation.

I have found by searching the internet that people have a wide range experiences injecting MDMA. Some people were being dumb and injecting the pills, and they said they felt dissociated and unpleasant, obviously some of them were injecting Ketamine or some of the other shit that gets put in pills..

But a lot of them described a wild rush, followed by an incredible glowing high for a few hours. Most people using Molly had good experiences, although a lot of them thought the high was so intense it is almost unpleasant, and the comedown was fast and edgy.

Does anyone have experience injecting MDMA? What did you think?

yes but it was decades ago and even the term xtc hadnt been invented-- slammed some it was great---the dealer got addicted to it so be careful

nycjrt
02-14-2009, 01:00 PM
swim wishes he could get his hands on some pure mdma- since the late 90s supplies have been dodgy at best, even in ecstasy paradises like ibiza...when mollys first came around they were good, but since have been ruined/rendered unreliable as well (doesn't take much to put any old shit in a capsule/powder) - back when swim had pure mdma (from texas) he would love to take a bump of k after dropping, while waiting to come up... a shot of pure mdma with a little ketamine would be incredible:) (careful though - IM/IV ketamine is incredibly powerful, much more so than powdered/oral- as with most drugs. if using a needle a very very small dose to start, or user risks respiratory distress, not to mention a trip which would be almost too intense to handle)

tch2296
02-14-2009, 02:04 PM
I think that the antidepressant I have been taking, Doxepin, ruined the roll for me. I injected it three times within an hour, and I went through about 100 mg of MDMA. I got a small rush similar to amphetamine, but there wasn't much of a body high like there should have been and not much of that beautiful empathy that makes MDMA such a great experience.

It was cool when I mixed 25-30 mg morphine with 50 mg of MDMA, a kind of "roll-ball" or something, lol. I got a sweet morphine rush (with the crazy pins and needles) mixed with a speedy rush, I was floored for like a minute, but again the MDMA wore off, and the real morphine high never really lasts for me.

So I just ended up getting a little bit of that amazing dope, which knocked me on my ass, and I didn't feel the MDMA any more. Overall fun but I should have spent $15 on another bag of heroin instead of on the MDMA.

Seedy
02-14-2009, 02:44 PM
^^ Yeah ssri's really do make taking mdma a waste. Not that it stopped me, I'd just hope to get a nicely adulterated pill. Unfortunately for me (at the time) most of the pills I necked while on citalopram were pretty clean except for this one, can't remember what it was but it must have had a decent dose of mdma as well as one or two of the other md.. analogues plus a decent amount of amphetamine bacause we all had an awesome night on those ones. One pill and I was good for 5 hours of dancing.

And another thing to remember, you can't just expect to stop taking your anti-d's for a few days and have a decent roll, it takes your brain a long time to regain it's chemical imbalance. A couple of weeks back I'd been off the citalopram for about 2 weeks (had still been taking the occasional st. john's wort with my subs) and thought I'd try taking some e. I definately got some of that long lost glow back but it was still not quite what it used to be. Then again, who knows what was in that pill. Definately some mdma I think but I fely some bzp/tfmpp in there too - that combo can feel a bit like mdma. I think by the next time I neck a pill I should be able to feel the full effects. Something to look forward to :)

sky1983
02-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Question tch about your pic. Those are opana 10's right? Thats what I use everyday but they are peach colored octagons with just a '10' embossed on one side and blank on the other. Are yours generic or a different brand or what?

tch2296
02-16-2009, 09:37 AM
Question tch about your pic. Those are opana 10's right? Thats what I use everyday but they are peach colored octagons with just a '10' embossed on one side and blank on the other. Are yours generic or a different brand or what?

Ha, I wish I had some Opanas, I just pulled that pic off the web. I honestly couldn't tell you...

ryan
02-16-2009, 10:22 AM
Ha, I wish I had some Opanas, I just pulled that pic off the web. I honestly couldn't tell you...

Those are knoll's brand dilaudids...the K4's...4mg hydromorphone.
Opana is oxymorphone.

tch2296
02-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Those are knoll's brand dilaudids...the K4's...4mg hydromorphone.
Opana is oxymorphone.

No, I just changed my avatar today, I used to have Opana's on there. haha

ryan
02-16-2009, 02:49 PM
No, I just changed my avatar today, I used to have Opana's on there. haha

D'oh! :p

Hookahed
02-19-2009, 11:03 PM
I know a guy that helps some folks make MDMA crytals (shards). The have all played with needles forever but none of them shoot the Mollie, Crystal Shards (or powder). A few have tried it and find consuming it orally to be much more enjoyable, longer lasting, cheaper and you are less likely to get yourself way more fucked up than intended.

There is always tons of good crystal shards and powder Mollie around here but no one puts it in capsules anymore. They sell it by the gram and say 1/10 of a gram is a hit. If it's powder we just eat it raw (yuck, I know, tates like fuck but wonderful immediate effects). If it's shards we put them in capsules and ingest orally. Takes longer to kick in but lasts longer and you don't get that molied out fucktard reaction at first like you do if you eat the crystals w/no caps. I prefer the shards over the powder.

Pressies are still aound for those too good to consume their drugs from a plastic bag but quality is really hit or miss and usually miss (MDE or MDME vs. MDMA.). Now and then some good rolls come around that are pure MDMA but they are rare.

libertine
03-24-2009, 03:22 PM
man some kid had pure MDMA powder that he was putting into capsules and selling, he dared anyone of his friends to mainline it, which he would provide the material for free, so I stepped up, and the kid goes to jail the next day, looking at 10-15 manufacture and distribution. Man, this situation ended really bad, you know, for me, that is...

feelings of u4ia
03-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Yeh no doubt. Last time I tried a roll it was pretty much ice. Oh man how I hate that feeling. Funny thing too, I guesse the first time I ever tried H was in a molly cap. Oh man. That is one hell of feeling, I will admit.

Someone put Herion in a capsule mixed with Molly? Why on earth would anyone do that?

E is never cut with H, contrary to popular belief.

underide
03-25-2009, 02:50 AM
man some kid had pure MDMA powder that he was putting into capsules and selling, he dared anyone of his friends to mainline it, which he would provide the material for free, so I stepped up, and the kid goes to jail the next day, looking at 10-15 manufacture and distribution. Man, this situation ended really bad, you know, for me, that is...

so you're saying you're a cop? :p