PDA

View Full Version : How to IM/IV morphine sulfate instant release tablets?

panthrax
05-07-2006, 01:34 PM
I know how to anally administer them, and have a good idea on how to prepare them for IM/IV administration but I wanted to be sure.

Can someone go over the process for me?

bogumil
05-12-2006, 11:04 AM
Fast way is to just make them ready like H: Chopping them to powder, put onto a spoon, add water, cook it a few seconds, take a GOOD filter (syringe filter), draw it up and thats it.

Or a little slower but better:

Chop it, add 10 ml water and let it stand over night. Next morning decant and keep the aqueous, let it dry. Add some ethanol on the dry powder, swirl it and let the alc. evaporate off. Then to the dried powder add 2ml water and draw it up a needle through a good filter. ...

Thats how I would do it.

superman
05-14-2006, 11:25 AM
i add 130-150IUs to the crushed pill, boil it hard untill i tihnk it's down to 90IUs, let it cool to room temp(to allow any waxes or other shit to precipitate), then filter.

i only posted to stress the cooling part. want to see why? cook an oxy up, filter hot, now leave your prepared shot sitting for a few hours and look at the shit inside the syringe. i don't want that in my veins!

vanilla_mlkshake2007
05-14-2006, 01:06 PM
I myself IV morphine twice a day and have hardly no veins whatsoever but thats another thread.I found it really strange to find out that I do it different then the others who have posted.Although morphine sulfate or avinzas kadiens,any morphine pill should not be injected,I have a totally different way of doing it.I take the pill and crush it up really good then i put a feww cc.s of water in it(its different every time,but usually not more then 30-35cc's of water the i take a lil cotten and draw it up.Personally,I just find that heating it(maybe a little is ok) but i find thant when I do heat it all turns like syrupy,or a lil gooey and then its sooo much harder to draw up.Is this making sense to any of you and can anyone else relate? or am I the only one who does it this way.
P.S.I inject 90 mgs. of kadiens or avinzas or the morphine sulfate a day so thats the dosage i'm working with,but I also take whats left in the spoon and scrape it into a lil tiny container after i do each 90mg. pill which makes for a tasty night snack mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm good!!!

superman
05-20-2006, 09:03 PM
vanilla, it sounds like you're talking about the wax that is in the time release pills when you say goo. the wax is solid at rooms temp, good when warm.

blahblahblah
05-20-2006, 11:04 PM
Dont IM MSIR's. Crush add water, suck up add more water to sludge, suck up, squirt out, filter using a .8 micron filter wheel. Inject.

Pretty simple

UlTrA_
05-21-2006, 04:32 AM
well fuck thats kinda out of it i use mst atleast 3 times aday been using bake recently but when i dont have double for my pills i just crash them with vinegar and baking soda well for the e-solom caps i dont use baking soda. i really would like a good recipy for poppy seed bake home bake is costing to much and makes my tolerance skyrocket.

vanilla_mlkshake2007
05-21-2006, 05:19 PM
vanilla, it sounds like you're talking about the wax that is in the time release pills when you say goo. the wax is solid at rooms temp, good when warm.
Actually I'm talking about the oilyness I get from just heating the pills even a lil.I get the time released capsules w/ the lil balls and after finely crushing them, I just find it easier to suck up w/ a syringe,whereas if I heat it I clog up my works and find it harder to inject,although that problem was eliminated last night after finding Rajah's post on using a flashlight to find a good vein, If I am missing something please let me know,because I really want to get the best outta my experience w/ my pills I mean I am spending close to $900 a month.Now I do get the extreme rush w/ the itchy palms and itchy soles of my feet and my face turns red for like a minute and I love the Euphoria and rush,but like I said if I am missing something please pm me and lemme know a better way.The waxy stuff I think I know what u mean is with these 15mg. morphine sulphates I just got.I just scored 40 of them a few hours ago and I scrape the coating off and crush.These are the greyish purple ones.Now nothing I do w/ these makes them injectable,crushing and heating crushing and doing it the way I do w/ Avinzas doesn't work at all,so I will just use these as an in between Avinza or Kadien drug at night till I get my normal monthly supply,which is ok cuz I can save my Aviinzas/Kadiens for a morning fix and not suffer threw w/d's at night,but I have heard different ways on doing it right I guess its just not working at least the morphine sulfates aren't.Now I'd like to think w/ the other ones I'm getting the most outta my shit but it sounds like I may be wrong.I just don't see the need for heat but no waxy stuff with the lilbeads just w/ the morphine sulfates.pm me if u got an idea u think may work.thanx

bandido
05-22-2006, 06:43 PM
You are 100 % right! just did it an hour ago dude, you are correct, now what to do to it with my ah?

vanilla_mlkshake2007
05-23-2006, 07:05 PM
bandido i know u know im not a dude i'm a gal right?its ok though

bandido
05-23-2006, 09:10 PM
No Vanellashake I DID NOT know you were a chick, sorry,not that it matters to me but thats cool I guess. Come 2 think about it thier isnt 2 many females on the board is there? I stand informed.

Coddfish
05-23-2006, 09:18 PM
There's more around than you think. Youd be surprised, they're everywhere. But not here, I'm all man, a man's man. chewin plug and fartin, that's what I'm about.

HistoryofMadness
05-23-2006, 09:56 PM
There's more around than you think. Youd be surprised, they're everywhere. But not here, I'm all man, a man's man. chewin plug and fartin, that's what I'm about.

Hmmm... I smell a rat.

vanilla_mlkshake2007
05-24-2006, 11:34 AM
bandido no problem at all i just didn't no if you were replying to me or not because you said dude i was just curious if you were replying to mepersonally so i had to ask NP No hard feelings at all and I guess u r right there really aren't too mant girls on the site although the couple I've chatted w/ are great

vanilla_mlkshake2007
05-24-2006, 11:37 AM
so abndito ia take it u tried the way i do my morph, did you like it that way or do you find heating works better i'd really like to know your opinion.

vanilla_mlkshake2007
05-24-2006, 11:38 AM
bandido* sorry about the mis spell

superman
05-30-2006, 03:45 PM
" if I heat it I clog up my works and find it harder to inject"
I take it this means you don't use a filter? cuz if you did, the only way you would clog your fit is if you draw the solution hot, and let it cool in the rig.

you are aware of the risks of injecting particulate matter right? (death)
sorry if I misunderstood, I just don't want to see anyone getting hurt

panthrax
07-21-2006, 02:37 PM
I'm getting confused here.

Some people are telling me to heat it, and others are not.

I inject about 45mg or so but there is so much liquid/powder ratio that it makes for several shots.

When I heat it, I do notice it gets thicker but I do not notice any extra dissolving.

I use three 15mg MSIR's, and need about 150 units of water to get it to where it isn't a thick, snot-like goo. So should I heat it or not?

schumer
07-21-2006, 02:50 PM

If you had your choice of an MS IR 30mg or a 60mg MsContin, same price,,which is the best bang for the buck in terms of banging it. :party: Which wold you cop for that purpose IR or Contin. Thanks for your patience. Frankly I'm just curious.

shaunclo
07-21-2006, 03:33 PM
If you had your choice of an MS IR 30mg or a 60mg MsContin, same price,,which is the best bang for the buck in terms of banging it. :party: Which wold you cop for that purpose IR or Contin. Thanks for your patience. Frankly I'm just curious.

I would definitely pick the IR's, there are a lot less fillers and binders in the IR's than compared to the MS's.

shaunclo
07-21-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm getting confused here.

Some people are telling me to heat it, and others are not.

I inject about 45mg or so but there is so much liquid/powder ratio that it makes for several shots.

When I heat it, I do notice it gets thicker but I do not notice any extra dissolving.

I use three 15mg MSIR's, and need about 150 units of water to get it to where it isn't a thick, snot-like goo. So should I heat it or not?

Panthrax, I always heat my shit, no matter what. I know people dont, but it is very risky to do that. So if you would ask me I would say heat.

panthrax
07-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Panthrax, I always heat my shit, no matter what. I know people dont, but it is very risky to do that. So if you would ask me I would say heat.

Thanks for the reply.

I know that it is generally an accepted rule to heat it but I notice nothing in terms of extra dissolving. It actually grows thick and has an odd texture to it. I always end up having to add back some water after heating it and you can plainly see the difference in texture from the fresh water and the just-heated water.

I barely heat it, too.

Meh, I guess it all works out in the end anyhow.