PDA

View Full Version : Slamming Ambien

tch2296
02-03-2009, 01:48 PM
The other day, I experimented with IV use of ambien (zolipidem), since I have tried snorting it, and had interesting results. It gave me an immediate sense of calm, almost like a benzo, but it has a strange, almost psychadelic feel to it.

Anyways, I prepped 10 mg and loaded it into the syringe, and had someone inject it into me. I felt a strange rush, very relaxing. It was very hypnotic - I became almost like a zombie, just sitting there, practically drooling, eating ice cream. I don't remember much of the experience, it was very dream-like and I was in a haze most of the time.

Apparently, I had my buddy inject me twice more with 10 mg doses, and became more and more fucked up. I eventually blacked out and fell into a deep sleep. I can remember feeling compelled to take more and more, it had a sort of addictive quality.

Overall, it was a very interesting and strange experience. Using it IV is cool because the effects are very powerful and when they hit all at once it is crazy, knocks you on your ass.

Keep in mind I had spent the entire day slamming cocaine and morphine, this was all at the tail end of a morphine high, that may have had some effect.

havok
02-03-2009, 02:08 PM
I have tried slamming ambien, and it did very weird things to me. It is kinda like a benzo, but it works very well IV'ed because it is very water soluble. I even injected cocaine and ambien together one time. When I injected ambien and then fell asleep, I would have the craziest dreams, and they seemed very real.

tch2296
02-04-2009, 04:55 PM
I have tried slamming ambien, and it did very weird things to me. It is kinda like a benzo, but it works very well IV'ed because it is very water soluble. I even injected cocaine and ambien together one time. When I injected ambien and then fell asleep, I would have the craziest dreams, and they seemed very real.

Yeah, that sounds very similar to my experience. I had just got done slamming coke all day when I IV'ed the ambien, and it knocked me right out, even tho I had taken a shot of blow like 1/2 hr earlier.

It is strange how water-soluble ambien is, since it is really similar to benzos in a lot of ways, but you're right, it does make it easily injectable. Although the high is very relaxing, it IS VERY strange, I can't really put it into words. However I enjoy it at the end of the day, it puts me right out.

Bummer though, I didn't take it last night, and even though I had taken a shot of bomb dope, and sniffed a whole bunch more, I couldn't get to sleep and rolled around high in my bed until 6 AM. It has already made me dependent on it for a good night's sleep. This is a bit or a problem since I am already out of my 30-day supply after 15 days.

oxy kid
02-04-2009, 05:09 PM
That Ambien will get you too if you aren't careful. 2 or 3 years ago, I had some leftover Ambien from a surgery that I had, so I decided to break down a few and snort them. I snorted a few 10mg Ambiens, some xannies, and some hydros and perks. Next morning I found out that I had bumped into a pole and bent it with my truck, ALMOST hooked up with a girl that I DEF shouldn't have, and made quite a few more decisions that I wouldn't have.

....ha...ambien. Interesting times.

tch2296
02-04-2009, 05:14 PM
That Ambien will get you too if you aren't careful. 2 or 3 years ago, I had some leftover Ambien from a surgery that I had, so I decided to break down a few and snort them. I snorted a few 10mg Ambiens, some xannies, and some hydros and perks. Next morning I found out that I had bumped into a pole and bent it with my truck, ALMOST hooked up with a girl that I DEF shouldn't have, and made quite a few more decisions that I wouldn't have.

....ha...ambien. Interesting times.

Yep, apparently after taking my first shot of Ambien, I had my buddy hit me twice more (each time another 10 mg Ambien(, and after that I was a fucked up mess. I remember almost nothing; apparently I was asking my friends if they had "psychedelics", keep in mind this was like 2-3 AM. My other buddy said he felt like he was "in a dishwasher"...

some fucked up shit

SeVeN
02-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Dude I truly love the "rush" of ambien. When it hits you feel an immediate transition. I love(d) to be standing up right after my shot when it hits. It is somewhat psychedelic like your said. Have you ever notied how the colors change?

OH and good filtering is KEY to ambien. Make sure you make your cotton right and you will pull up a pretty clear liquid instead of the cloudy liquid that usually comes through the cotton, if at all.

Hoss
02-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Never tried slamming Ambien, but alas take heed among the advise ye brethren are casting your way aforementioned in this thread, as indeed I myself went through a stint with them back when my Bup doc started scribing me them back in the summer of 2005, and though I have told the story on here multiple times Opiophile stylie, I shall warn thee that I almost blew up my apartment whilst in the wonderously confusing grasp of the Ambio-dimension. Sleep walking with unknown evil intentions due to the consumption of a few too many A's proved to be a close call for me, matey. Gas leak? Turn on all possible ignitions within kitchen? Woken up by cat and other sleep walking zombie Ambio-friend? Luck, my friends, luck.

Be safe, especially as I would imagine slamming it, as goes with everything in the territory in which we tread.

Narkotikon
02-04-2009, 11:18 PM
I became almost like a zombie, just sitting there, practically drooling, eating ice cream.

That describes perfectly my experience with methadone maintenance. I ruined two couch slip covers in my old apartment when I was on methadone maintenance from falling asleep eating ice cream while watching afternoon programming on TNT. Do you know how hard it is to get chocolate ice cream stains out of a slip cover? Virtually impossible. Fuck you methadone!

Edit: It's like Lady Macbeth trying to get that damned spot out. It just won't come out. You can imagine how dismayed I was.

irish
02-05-2009, 12:23 AM
There is someone on the site who shot themselves in the leg with a shotgun while sleepwalking on ambien, so be careful. There are tons of horror stories out there about people who took their ambien correctly, so shooting it may not be the best idea, even if it is fun.

underide
02-05-2009, 02:15 AM
There is someone on the site who shot themselves in the leg with a shotgun while sleepwalking on ambien, so be careful. There are tons of horror stories out there about people who took their ambien correctly, so shooting it may not be the best idea, even if it is fun.

yeah, but there are also LOTS of stories of people just doing opiates and dying, and not just on this site - EVERYWHERE....

I imagine slamming ambien is pretty (relatively) safe if you are not on any other downers/opiates or if you have a pretty high tolerance to both

Interesting idea though...must try it sometime

MrCharlesIV
02-28-2009, 02:58 PM
I have shot ambien maybe 4-5 times... Only ten mg at a time. It makes me a little hyper and have very odd visuals. I definitely recommend it to whomever is willing to put a non-opiate into their blood stream. The last time I had a hat say something to me -- kind of weirded me out a bit. I need to bump up the mg to twenty this time.

Be careful, though! Those fillers are a bitch!

- Charles

xannyman
04-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Yes, this story seems familiar...A few weeks ago I slammed 10mg ambien and snorted 2mg xanax and did my laundry. I guess I then finished my laundry and hung it up in the far back of my closet. I forgot I did that and went back to the laundry area in my condo and thought someone stole my laundry, so I started banging on peoples' doors running up and down the hallway yelling "who stole my fucking laundry" until my friend came down and pointed out that it was hanging in my closet. crazy times!