PDA

View Full Version : How long do you wait between doses?

krinkov
01-19-2009, 03:55 PM
How long do you wait between doses? How long do you need to wait between your shots so that you still get a rush? Yesterday I took a shot, good rush and everything. About 2.5 hours later I took another shot and barely got a rush at all. Did I not wait long enough? How long do I need to wait to get the full rush? How do you do it>

Thanks,
krinkov

Top Secret
01-19-2009, 04:25 PM
I think there was a thread recently regarding this same topic with a poll, but to answer your question, I typically wait about 6-8 hours between doses in order to get that rush every time. Anything less than that you risk not getting the rush that you seek. Sometimes, if I take a big morning shot I do not even get a rush with the next shot that I take. I think it depends on a combination of tolerance, the strength of your dope and the amount of time that you wait in between doses.

krinkov
01-19-2009, 04:28 PM
I think there was a thread recently regarding this same topic with a poll, but to answer your question, I typically wait about 6-8 hours between doses in order to get that rush every time. Anything less than that you risk not getting the rush that you seek. Sometimes, if I take a big morning shot I do not even get a rush with the next shot that I take. I think it depends on a combination of tolerance, the strength of your dope and the amount of time that you wait in between doses.

Wow! 6-8 hours?? Damn. I guess I'll wait. :(

Thanks!

Krinkov

hydro chris
01-19-2009, 04:37 PM
How long do you wait between doses? How long do you need to wait between your shots so that you still get a rush? Yesterday I took a shot, good rush and everything. About 2.5 hours later I took another shot and barely got a rush at all. Did I not wait long enough? How long do I need to wait to get the full rush? How do you do it>

Thanks,
krinkov
Is the longest you waited in between shoots?

Top Secret
01-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Wow! 6-8 hours?? Damn. I guess I'll wait. :(

Thanks!

Krinkov

Trust me, if it were up to me I would dose every 2 hours. But the fact is I can't afford to dose more than three times a day. I am already spending almost $100/day as it is. I have a big tolerance...

Be safe, happy shooting!

duck
01-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Trust me, if it were up to me I would dose every 2 hours. But the fact is I can't afford to dose more than three times a day. I am already spending almost $100/day as it is. I have a big tolerance...

Be safe, happy shooting!

Wow, $36,500 a year on dope. Yikes!

KiloByte
01-19-2009, 06:31 PM
Wow, $36,500 a year on dope. Yikes!

That's almost as much as what my Audi cost brand new. I wonder what his dealer drives.

ka11ink
01-19-2009, 06:44 PM
I've heard somewhere before that if you're using real great quality dope you should only have to shoot up once every 6-8 hours, the shit I get I have to fix every 4 hours or less to stay where I wanna be.

Top Secret
01-20-2009, 08:38 PM
That's almost as much as what my Audi cost brand new. I wonder what his dealer drives.

He drives something expensive... trust me :confused:

skrib
01-22-2009, 11:48 AM
i generally wait anywhere from 6-12 hours. it takes atleast 10-11 hours for me to start feeling any initial withdrawal symptoms(slight yawning, tears developing, etc.) and anywhere from 26-30 hours for the vomiting/dry heaving(ugh...) to start. fortunately, the only times i've gotten to that point have been while being locked up. been able to maintain this bullshit 100-150 dollar a day habit for the last 2.5 years now. haven't missed a day. christ i hate this shit...yet it's one of the few things that really keeps me feeling level-headed and grounded. blah, blah blah...what else is new. by the way, this stuff is being bought in brooklyn. judging from what the guy above said about the good dope/6-8 hour thing, i guess this stuff is pretty decent. i have a bunch of other connects but always go through these guys because they're 100% always around, the quality is always consistent, and they treat me well regarding prices and are fairly punctual.

rachamim18
01-31-2009, 02:06 PM
I am now on 600 mgs of Instant Release morphine, in 300 mg dosages, orally, twice a day. I dose at 6 AM, and again around 4 PM. Works great. Normally a person on IR would have to dose every 4 to 6 hours depending on metabolism, 8 at the outside but a little known fact of long term morphine usage is that with repeated usage over a long stretch of time it accumulates in terms of serum level and peak plasma. I could actually go to 8 PM without redosing but I do not like to peak that late in the day. We sleep early here (or THEY do hahahaha), and wake before sunup.