PDA

View Full Version : H and Oxy shot???

shaunclo
04-26-2006, 04:52 PM
So my buddy wanted to know if anyone has ever tried mixing up a shot of H and oxy? Anyone ever try this one? I know that Oxy is more of a speedy feeling than H, but what about a little bit of both?

SWIM will probably have the chance to test this out in the near future and wanted to know if anyone has tried this before he does.....

jackster
04-28-2006, 04:20 PM
sure, i've mixed an 80mg oxy shot with a few bags of dope... it's an alright feeling, oxycodone doesn't really get me off anymore, but it is possible.

i would fix up the oxy and cook it a few times, then fix up some dope seperate, then just mix them together in your rig and go for it

caesee
04-28-2006, 04:45 PM
So my buddy wanted to know if anyone has ever tried mixing up a shot of H and oxy? Anyone ever try this one? I know that Oxy is more of a speedy feeling than H, but what about a little bit of both?

SWIM will probably have the chance to test this out in the near future and wanted to know if anyone has tried this before he does.....

ill be the test dummy!!!...what time should I be over..?:D

shaunclo
04-28-2006, 04:47 PM
ill be the test dummy!!!...what time should I be over..?:D

You know where to find me........

exitwound
04-30-2006, 11:16 PM
Oftentimes, combining multiple opiates when they are all of high potency will result in each opiate partially blocking the next at the receptors, and the overall amount of receptor activity may not be quite the same as if you made a single comparable dose of just one opiate. That said, the difference may not be large but an experienced user will often find it noticeable, even if only in terms of character rather than absolute effect.....

shaunclo
05-01-2006, 11:49 AM
Oftentimes, combining multiple opiates when they are all of high potency will result in each opiate partially blocking the next at the receptors, and the overall amount of receptor activity may not be quite the same as if you made a single comparable dose of just one opiate. That said, the difference may not be large but an experienced user will often find it noticeable, even if only in terms of character rather than absolute effect.....

very well said EW, I havtn tried this yet, cause the goods havnt come yet. Even if they do, I dont think Im gonna waste them that way. I like the individual goodness, mixing it up probably will be a little muttled.

jab
05-01-2006, 01:11 PM
I personaly don't get much from shooting oxy.. never have. I would take H and D, or even H and M (love the pins and needles), over H and oxy anyday.

Good luck, and have fun though!

exitwound
05-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Yeah, from what I've heard, most forms of oxy other than the pure powder don't absorb well into the bloodstream and are often found un-metabolized in the urine/feces by the next day.

Even the pure powder for some reason -- presumably its chemistry and thusly its reaction to different types of solvents, in this case water -- just doesn't seem as potent when injected as compared to other more absorbable opiates like morphine/H, dilaudid etc.

In general, oxy is best tossed down the hatch IMHO.

rapsux0r
05-06-2006, 11:51 AM
i shoot h, but its pointless to shoot oxies. they dont cross the BBB which is why you get a great rush from shooting h. whats nice if you have both, shoot h as normal.. then do a nice bump of oxy. byt the time the rush of h wears off and youre feelin nice from the h.. the oxy kicks in and it makes it a nice ride. at least thats what i personally enjoy when i have both.

MELBURN NIGGUH
11-10-2006, 06:24 PM
ever since I switched from herin to oxycottons Its been the opposite, now i dont give a shit about heroin since i got a oxy habit and its just cheaper to use oxycottons here than heroin,

I think its cheaper in the US the other way thats why maybe you like it better.

apparently the oxycodone out of the green tablets when crushed is highly water soluble... thats what i found anyway otherwise I wouldnt be injecting the shit would I. ?

The Oxy buzz from injecting also *For Me* shit all over heroin...... So there anothe POV. heh

chemboy7
11-10-2006, 06:39 PM
ever since I switched from herin to oxycottons Its been the opposite, now i dont give a shit about heroin since i got a oxy habit and its just cheaper to use oxycottons here than heroin,

I think its cheaper in the US the other way thats why maybe you like it better.

apparently the oxycodone out of the green tablets when crushed is highly water soluble... thats what i found anyway otherwise I wouldnt be injecting the shit would I. ?

The Oxy buzz from injecting also *For Me* shit all over heroin...... So there anothe POV. heh

Are you saying that IV Oxycodone is stronger/more enjoyable than IV H? I don't think so, while I have never tried Heroin I have shot both Oxycodone and Morphine and the morph beats it hands down... there's not even a comparison. So if IV Morphine is better than IV Oxycodone Heroin, which is just Morphine with 2 acetyl groups to get it acrossed you BBB faster, would be a shit load better. Apples and oranges man. You shouldn't be shooting your oxy's anyways, they have talc in them which is water soluble and will go to the small capilaries in your lung.

Also I gotta ask how much a bag of H and an 80mg Oxycontin go for in your area. Everywhere that I have heard of oxy goes for between $.50 to $1 a mg unless you have a good deal, then maybe around $25 for 80mg... at those prices the amount of H that it takes to do the same thing would be alot cheaper, unless your being majorly over-charged for your shit. I know that there are some members here who had to switch to Heroin because their habit grew and oxy was just too damn expensive.

dimebagaboy
11-10-2006, 06:41 PM
there is no comparison between ocs and H its depends where you get your H down here in miami the heroin kix the shit out of ocs but u get sikker than a mufugga beleive that oc 80s i spit on them i can bang 3 of them bitches and im out 60 bucks opposed to 10 dollar bag of boy and im in heroin heaven but when i cant cop im in heroin hell bottom line ocs cant see boyat all:D

Woods
11-11-2006, 01:07 AM
Also I gotta ask how much a bag of H and an 80mg Oxycontin go for in your area. Everywhere that I have heard of oxy goes for between $.50 to $1 a mg unless you have a good deal, then maybe around $25 for 80mg..

A good deal would be $15 or less. Oxy is just way to expensive in the States.

chemboy7
11-11-2006, 01:27 AM
A good deal would be $15 or less. Oxy is just way to expensive in the States.

That's my point. I refuse to buy oxy at those prices, the high is over-rated anyways; there are much better Opaites that sell for alot cheaper.

exitwound
11-11-2006, 03:19 AM
Oxy's "high" may very well be overrated but it works halfway decently on pain and that's what I need.

Sadly it doesn't work well enough for me and I'm trying to phase it out of my very limited prescription regimen. Black market oxy prices are way overinflated; I'd be better off buying H instead, I suspect. Still, especially if I could trade for my poppy stash, some extra oxy to buffer my prescribed supply would be awful nice. I don't get nearly enough of the stuff, even as I'm wishing for something with more punch like Actiq, Fentora, Opana, etc.....sigh. The never-ending search for better ways to fight against this grinding pain continues =/

Woods
11-11-2006, 05:25 AM
What I'm saying is that, what in fact is a good deal where I am, and I mean a good deal on the street (ie. knowing someone and buying in bulk would get you a better deal) is $15 (Canadian, or about $13 US) for an 80. You're basically saying that few people can aquire oxy 80's or the equivilant for below $25, which is not true on a world scale (which is what it being discussed here).