PDA

View Full Version : is it true that you can...

drhonda99
12-14-2008, 10:12 PM
put a roxy30 up your butt and have it be way stronger than if you were to snort or chew/swallow it? Ive never tried it, but i heard it works. I have heard it works for extacy tabs, so would it work for a roxy too? Im curious, and somewhat embarrassed that i even asked.... haha:p

jonny-5
12-14-2008, 10:21 PM
ya u should crush it first and mix with water and turkey baste it.

drhonda99
12-14-2008, 10:24 PM
is that a joke, or are you for real? i already feel like an idiot for asking, and if you are laughing at me, let me know, so i can laugh at myself also for being dumb.

Poppylvr
12-14-2008, 10:33 PM
is that a joke, or are you for real? i already feel like an idiot for asking, and if you are laughing at me, let me know, so i can laugh at myself also for being dumb.
Nope. It's called plugging and there are some great threads/stickie on this site on how to do plugging. For some drugs, especially if you want to keep your veins pristine, it's the best way to go.
UTSE (Use The Search Engine) to help you learn more.
Welcome to Opiophile.

Brony
12-14-2008, 10:42 PM
put a roxy30 up your butt and have it be way stronger than if you were to snort or chew/swallow it? Ive never tried it, but i heard it works. I have heard it works for extacy tabs, so would it work for a roxy too? Im curious, and somewhat embarrassed that i even asked.... haha:p

This is the thread you'll wanna read about plugging (aka put a Roxy up your butt): http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=1882

Welcome to Opiophile.

drhonda99
12-14-2008, 10:42 PM
thank you all for being so kind and accepting and not making me feel stupid. glad to know that there are nice people out there somewhere instead of the hateful ones in my town. If the whole world could just be as kind and loving and non judgemental...

Duckfeet
12-14-2008, 11:14 PM
I'm glad to see you posting, my friend, and by asking about "plugging" I think you might have inadvertently stumbled on an area of Opy we just have a lot of trouble being serious about...actually, at one time, we *were* serious about it, and several people--who shall remain nameless--began to describe the *positions* they had to get into, in order to successfully plug there opiates...Why not? It was one of those periodic "confessional" times when people say things they wake up the next morning and regret...

It was *still* a serious discussion, however until some very sincere Opy described her position in more romantic terms, something like the "Princess Getting a Manicure" position...

Some of us guys immediately tried to "bail" from the thread, and delete our posts, before we got associated w/such endeavors....unfortunately, crueler members with too much time on their hands took notice of our dilemma and made fun of us, to the point where I "didn't want to talk about it" anymore, and sulked and plugged my tar quietly and somewhat ashamed...the thrill was gone...and I went back to what we call "the plugging missionary" position.....

So it's actually a classic opy question, and puts a nostalgic smile on anybody's face who finally escaped that miserable thread...

Welcome to Opy!

blackdog
12-14-2008, 11:58 PM
Seriously though,
Ya might wanna make some room by pulling yer head outta yer butt first,
Then plugg away my friend.:p
did i say seriously? Duck yer my witness,cuz.
no butts about it.
be gentle.
peace,:rolleyes:

Boxcar
12-15-2008, 02:22 AM
thank you all for being so kind and accepting and not making me feel stupid. glad to know that there are nice people out there somewhere instead of the hateful ones in my town. If the whole world could just be as kind and loving and non judgemental...

i think that question was one of my first posts. if one thing i learned since being here....you can plug ANYTHIING. in the dope sense....

roxi*stardust
12-15-2008, 04:35 AM
Plugging is something you, as an Opiophile, will inevitablely discuss.

Duckfeet
12-15-2008, 11:03 AM
Yep yep: we just sort of run out of 'entry points', as it were...

Ah, if I only knew, 'way back when' that it would come to this...

The best advice I can give anyone, just beginning their plugging odyssey...is to avoid mirrors....or (if this is impossible) try to do what dogs do when taking a shit: keep a serious look on your face....

Plugging is something you, as an Opiophile, will inevitablely discuss.

rockbottom
12-15-2008, 04:18 PM
all i can say is ilearned about it here---i thought it was some urban myth----and thats how i do my morphine when i get it about 2x a week---use to snort it ---plugging is alot stronger--Peace

Woody Bear
12-15-2008, 05:25 PM
With oxycodone's great oral bioavailability, there is not much point in plugging it or doing it IV, as it will only have a small increase in effectiveness. This is because with oxycodone, most of the drug is absorbed when you take it orally. But plugging has much greater increase in effects with drugs like morphine or oxymorphone which have very poor oral bioavailability, as with these drugs only around 25% of the morphine or 10% of the oxymorphone are absorbed when you take them orally.

syn2600
12-15-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm glad to see you posting, my friend, and by asking about "plugging" I think you might have inadvertently stumbled on an area of Opy we just have a lot of trouble being serious about...actually, at one time, we *were* serious about it, and several people--who shall remain nameless--began to describe the *positions* they had to get into, in order to successfully plug there opiates...Why not? It was one of those periodic "confessional" times when people say things they wake up the next morning and regret...

It was *still* a serious discussion, however until some very sincere Opy described her position in more romantic terms, something like the "Princess Getting a Manicure" position...

Some of us guys immediately tried to "bail" from the thread, and delete our posts, before we got associated w/such endeavors....unfortunately, crueler members with too much time on their hands took notice of our dilemma and made fun of us, to the point where I "didn't want to talk about it" anymore, and sulked and plugged my tar quietly and somewhat ashamed...the thrill was gone...and I went back to what we call "the plugging missionary" position.....

So it's actually a classic opy question, and puts a nostalgic smile on anybody's face who finally escaped that miserable thread...

Welcome to Opy!

hahaha great post DF that thread reminds of of the kind of shit you admit to on a benzo binge then regret like hell the next morning, fortunetly i stayed out of it.

farmpkm
12-15-2008, 06:57 PM

its the same method of action as a suppository, which is a very real and very common method of drug delivery. tell your friends that they should be embarrassed for not making that logical extension.

but yeah, shoving things up your ass is best accompanied by a healthy sense of humor.

losangeleslifer
12-15-2008, 07:54 PM
Uh oh, its going to be a big ole pluggin party. "Ill bring the chips", "Ill bring the dip", "Ill bring the KY"....

Bottoms up!

Sorry.

edhorfin
12-15-2008, 09:10 PM
My earliest plugging memory:

Its 1968 and I'm 11 years old. My big brother's having a party while folks are away. The bathroom is VERY popular; I see both guys and girls coming out with their pants hung reeaaalll low, belts cinched tight, and a pained expression on their faces.

They walk around that way for as long as they can, then rush back into the bathroom.

My bro finally tells me whats going on: a couple of his buddies returned from tne rio grande valley with a big bag full of peyote buttons. They tried to make shakes out of them, but no matter what they did, they crap was so foul, so bitter, they couldn't get it down, orally.

Someone must have had some pre-med experience or something(maybe he was just gay, or wanted to get into the girls pants, not sure) because the concept of rectal administration came up and once a guinea pig determined the efficacy, the line formed on the left....

I was too young, but boy did they get high on those buttons....ah good times.

Synack
12-15-2008, 09:22 PM
oh no, he's from cape coral.. I'm glad I got the fuck out of there... otherwise I'd be asking questions like this guy....

I grew up near there...

edit: omg, I know your truck.. the white ricey thing with the stickers! hahaha... in fact, I'm pretty sure I saw it back around thanksgiving when I was there...

also, the bioavailability of oxycodone is so high orally that using it rectally wouldn't be worth shit. (pun intended)

eerased
12-15-2008, 09:22 PM

LOL This is sooooooo cute!! Dont feel like an idiot! It's true.. I had not tried until opy and then.... Well it's true!!!!:D

Duckfeet
12-15-2008, 11:18 PM
I *knew* once the 'sexual orientation' thread degenerated into table-leg-dildos that the 'bad elements' on Opy would all start looking for a 'plugging' thread to further indulge their deviate waysl...they've no shame...it's so sad...

InfectedMushroom
12-16-2008, 12:40 AM
The best advice I can give anyone, just beginning their plugging odyssey...is to avoid mirrors....or (if this is impossible) try to do what dogs do when taking a shit: keep a serious look on your face....

But what if I can't walk around on my hands with my legs out in front of me? Slightly dragging my ass behind me....:p

limitless_euphoria
12-16-2008, 03:22 AM
Ahhh, a topic near and dear to my heart! In fact, it was searching for info on plugging back a year and a half ago that inadvertantly made me stumble into Opiophile. Once I had a look around here--thank GOD they were taking new memberships back in the day--I had to join and then goes the rest of the story.

I've since thrown away all of my old gear as it's GROSS. I always used rubbing alcohol to make it as sterile as possible. Now back when I got clean I did a little spring cleaning and my 3 ml syringes are since GONE.

I have to admit it was quite interesting. It's nothing like spiking up but it's a nice middleground (as long as you're not constipated) especially if you normally snort whatever and you have a sinus infection/congestion.

TANGENT: I remember we had this whole thread going about this dude who was in such hardcore w/d when he got his oxys (I think he said he got like 6 x 40mgs) and then the w/d made him puke before he could digest the oxy to make him feel better/high. It got so bad folks...I'll be damned if I could find that thread or that post...that one user suggested that he plug his puke to have not wasted his money. Then just to be an ass I came back with, "What if the acidity of the puke would be too much per rectum," and someone else came up with the idea of making the puke pH neutral by adding baking soda. Hey, nobody likes "drug abuse" around here...especially the kind that involves mistreating poor, innocent substances! Now there's a memory for the hall of fame.

EVEN BIGGER UBER-TANGENT: HOLY CRAP GUYS...speaking of spring cleaning I was going through downloads on my hard drive. Guess what I found... the "Jayemp420 - how to shoot dope" video that he posted. I HAVE THE WHOLE THING. He left out some steps and it was very poorly done to say the least. I know at least ONE person out there remembers WTF I'm talkin' about!!! :) LMAO

Shotalotofdopeamus
12-16-2008, 12:55 PM
to the OP: If you enjoy opiates you will, at some point, consider placing some in your butt. Opioheads and placing foreign objects in the arse go together like cheese and crackers. Personally I found injecting a goody solution in to my ass to be far too unhygienic- So I IV instead.

LorTabitha
12-16-2008, 01:00 PM

Thanks Duckie!!! I needed the laugh today. Just got back from my pre-surgery "counseling" for my knee. Ugh.

Duckfeet
12-16-2008, 01:05 PM
What a tough time to be going thru that: I sure hope this makes things better. You've always been a real trooper w/yer troubles, and any laugh or smiles I can put on your face is a good thing...all the best...

Thanks Duckie!!! I needed the laugh today. Just got back from my pre-surgery "counseling" for my knee. Ugh.

Woody Bear
12-16-2008, 01:16 PM
While plugging might not be as effective as IV, it is the next best option, the routes of increasing efficiency it goes: oral < bucal < nasal < rectal < IV. But plugging is a whole lot safer than IV, especially with pills, as most of the problems with shooting pills is caused by improper filtering. I'd still not IV pills even if they were filtered using a 0.2 um wheel filter, but I'd have no problem plugging solutions made from pills that were filtered with cotton, or not at all.

RxQueen
12-17-2008, 08:31 AM
yeah drhonda... stick around this buncha degenerates, and you'll find that we really talk about our asses a lot. what we put in 'em, how to get shit to start coming out of 'em again, when we can't get shit to STOP coming out of 'em... it's just constant ass talk around here. :o

ahhh, the life of a junky... not quite as glamorous as they make it seem in books and movies, is it? i had been wondering when we'd have another thread about either plugging or bodily functions that we can't discuss in more refined, polite company! :D

upstate_007
12-17-2008, 08:34 AM
yeah drhonda... stick around this buncha degenerates, and you'll find that we really talk about our asses a lot. what we put in 'em, how to get shit to start coming out of 'em again, when we can't get shit to STOP coming out of 'em... it's just constant ass talk around here. :o

That made me laugh inappropriately out loud here at work. We are all kind of ass/shit obsessed in a way aren't we?

RxQueen
12-17-2008, 08:46 AM
That made me laugh inappropriately out loud here at work. We are all kind of ass/shit obsessed in a way aren't we?

glad i could help toward the next disciplinary action you receive! anything for a friend, right? :D

i'm starting to get a bit silly this morning.... i should stop posting for a minute and try to remember how to behave like an adult.

NOT.

acting like an adult is a highly overrated thing. i'd rather sit here and talk shit..... literally.

upstate_007
12-17-2008, 08:51 AM
i'd rather sit here and talk shit..... literally.

You're killing me here:D

I can just imagine having to explain my laughter to my boss.....

well...see....I was reading my drug forum...a thread about the benefits and joys of shoving drugs up my ass.......

Sometimes when you take a step back and really think about things, it can only lead to laughter.

RxQueen
12-17-2008, 08:56 AM
laughter IS the best medicine. after heroin, that is.

eerased
12-20-2008, 02:55 PM
I have a friend who is a non member that I've been trying to explain plugging too.. He had not tried it yet. I'm going to give him the url to the thread so he can become an official opy lurker like we all were for many months before joining!! So I hope it's ok and I wanted to say Hi Woody this is the fun you've been missing!!!! ENJOY
BTW He has dillys and 80s but running low sooooo

He will need any info on plugging opana! They are the ER.. It's only for a day or two he will have too!! Ok, splll pluggers of opana please!
Thanks opys I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps. sorry for the HIJACK

EleusisII
12-20-2008, 06:36 PM
Hey Eerased!

I'm pretty sure the evil timerelease control on Opana can be defeated, by simply putting it in some slightly acidic water for like 12-24 hours. We discussed this a couple of weeks ago, didin't we? Res?

Duckfeet
12-20-2008, 10:29 PM
I heard from a reliable source you could plug first an alka-seltzer, then plug an opama right after that, then put a cork up your butt to hold them in.... It's called a "sparkplug" and is gaining popularity in West Hollywood...has anybody heard of this?

Brony
12-20-2008, 10:37 PM
I heard from a reliable source you could plug first an alka-seltzer, then plug an opama right after that, then put a cork up your butt to hold them in.... It's called a "sparkplug" and is gaining popularity in West Hollywood...has anybody heard of this?

Yeah, a buddy of mine tried it. Although he called it the "FizzBang".

He said he got so loaded he could've just *popped* with excitement.

Indy
12-21-2008, 12:22 AM

opama.....is that like a special edition Opana to commemorate Obama's victory? probably go over better than Mc'Caine

Duckfeet
12-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Yah got me, Indy! and I'm such a careful speller too...;)

They'll probably have a black market version w/the prez to be's pic on it :)

opama.....is that like a special edition Opana to commemorate Obama's victory? probably go over better than Mc'Caine

Brony
12-21-2008, 11:12 AM

Oh come on, Indy! Let one of these gags get rolling for a while. What's the worst that could happen? A fizzy ass?

kyito
12-28-2008, 03:35 PM
After reading some of these posts, I being a plugging virgin, decided to give it a go with an OC80. I took half of a crushed blue 80 after I sucked the coating off, put the powder in some distilled water overnight. The following morning I took an oral syringe and filled it with the oxy water solution and proceeded to squirt it up my chute. I had a very very bad experience as a result. All day long I was nauseous and got sick 3 times, had a medium severe headache and just felt shitty all day long. This was yesterday. I will never use this ROA again. I don't know what the problem was, but I felt so terrible and didn't even get very high at all, just sick as a dog. I don't have an oxy habit but use pods mostly. To me, it was a waste and why would I pay $20 to be sick all day long is beyond me. Never again. I will stick to eating and snorting them. Just my personal experience here for what its worth.

bigfootlives
12-29-2008, 11:45 PM
My god why would anyone ever plug oxycodone. It's already has an excellent oral bioavailability, like 87% or something soo all plugging would do is only increase by a few percentage points. Even IV almost seems not worth it considering the excellent absorption from just eating it.

farmpkm
12-30-2008, 05:06 PM
Even IV almost seems not worth it considering the excellent absorption from just eating it.

... except that you go from zero to fucked in 10 seconds flat. I usually either a) really want that IV rush, b) can't wait 30 minutes to get high, or c) all of the above.

I certainly understand the benefits of oral oxy, but given a choice I will never eat it. Just personal preference I guess. Maybe thats why you said "almost" not worth it : )

jersey_emt
12-30-2008, 06:09 PM
My god why would anyone ever plug oxycodone. It's already has an excellent oral bioavailability, like 87% or something soo all plugging would do is only increase by a few percentage points. Even IV almost seems not worth it considering the excellent absorption from just eating it.

87% is the high end of the scale, published studies put the oral bioavailability at 60% - 87%. But you're right -- with oxycodone, there really isn't much to be gained by using ROA's more direct than oral.

kyito
12-30-2008, 08:52 PM

As opiophiles we are always looking for a way to boost the high and get the most out of our stash. It was simply an experiment. As I said, I had never used that ROA before. It seems to me that the only things worth plugging would be morphine and dilaudid as both of those have a lower oral absorption rate. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

frankie
12-30-2008, 09:49 PM
you shouldn't be so hard on yourself i mean how are you going to know unless you ask and anyway that is why there is an opiophile group so you can ask questions and remember harm reduction...so ask away bcoz there is always some smart person who can anwser your question and there is always some smartass who will jive you bcoz you asked something that embarress them...peace