PDA

View Full Version : Injecting with no needle.

SeVeN
12-13-2008, 02:11 PM
Yes I know stupid stupid. But I know there has been people in my situation where you have the good and the rig but no needle. How has it been done before. I heard of using a razor blade and then injecting but there has to be a better way.

Narkotikon
12-13-2008, 02:16 PM
I wouldn't mess with this. Just take your losses and snort or do another ROA. Or, go get clean needles I guess (if you can).

I thought this was going to be sexual in some way actually. I was going to say flat on your back, heels in the air, thinking of handbags or Jesus (take your pick).

SeVeN
12-13-2008, 02:56 PM
lol. Yeh the prob was that I had saved 3 very full of dope cottons. I tried plugging them and nothing happened. Well my friend is coming with dope now and hopefully a needle. What a fucking shame I couldn't wait.

Saint
12-13-2008, 03:19 PM
lol. Yeh the prob was that I had saved 3 very full of dope cottons. I tried plugging them and nothing happened. Well my friend is coming with dope now and hopefully a needle. What a fucking shame I couldn't wait.

Uhm, for a minute I thought you tried plugging them and are now picking them out again, waiting in anticipation for your friend so you can cook-up and shoot them again.
Seriously though, I know what you mean... sniffing, chasing, smoking.. it all seems worthless compared to IV-ing.. and ofcourse there is no way you can sniff cottons
unless you have the nose of a giant or something.
Safe shooting..

nick
12-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Yeah,uncle Bill mentions this in junky.I've never tried it,no matter how desperate and in this age there's no real excuse for not having a clean syringe,but I'd imagine as well as being desperate,you'd need a LOT of skill to successfully use this method.

Duckfeet
12-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Yep: this was *one* of the was of injecting, known as 'skin popping' and guys from NY would talk about it, or I too read about it in "junky' but to me, and I used to hear all kinds of guys *say* they had done it...but have never ever seen anybody skin pop and be glad of it, or get a 'buzz'...if it didn't hit a vein, or a muscle, it was just a plain old miss...and I've been in jail and prison where we could get--or make--*everything* but the needle, and I heard all kinds of stuff about how to do it w/out one...none was convincing...I just waited until my old lady could smuggle a little baby-pacifier and cut-off insulin insulin syringe in....the most common form I saw, as it was easily hidden...

twigburst
12-13-2008, 07:17 PM
You can make them with a needle from a basketball pump and a small shampoo bottle, I also think you can use hollow sewing needles. I've never tried it, only heard from old timers that made em in jail years ago.

Shotalotofdopeamus
12-16-2008, 11:35 AM
You can make them with a needle from a basketball pump and a small shampoo bottle, I also think you can use hollow sewing needles. I've never tried it, only heard from old timers that made em in jail years ago.

The much vaunted "frankenrig"...... they do work and I have seen them work but fuck all its messy. You can get a baby medicine dispensing 'barrel' and fuse on a pump needle (you HAVE to cut it off ABOVE the side port) and then sharpen the ever loving fuck out of the pump needle. Make sure you have removed all the metal fillings and jagged edges before putting that thing anywhere near your body. Takes a solid 1-2 hours of concentrated effort. If you are going to go this far you may as well draw up peanut butter oil and blast off in your cock.

But in all seriousness there is no excuse for not being able to get clean fresh rigs no matter what. If you can log on opiophile you can order them off the internet.

turdkenedy
12-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Yes I know stupid stupid. But I know there has been people in my situation where you have the good and the rig but no needle. How has it been done before. I heard of using a razor blade and then injecting but there has to be a better way.
you already stated yourself, that is VERY stupid.

please dont try to inject yourself with no needle for your own sake

SeVeN
12-20-2008, 08:15 PM
Yep: this was *one* of the was of injecting, known as 'skin popping' and guys from NY would talk about it, or I too read about it in "junky' but to me, and I used to hear all kinds of guys *say* they had done it...but have never ever seen anybody skin pop and be glad of it, or get a 'buzz'...if it didn't hit a vein, or a muscle, it was just a plain old miss...and I've been in jail and prison where we could get--or make--*everything* but the needle, and I heard all kinds of stuff about how to do it w/out one...none was convincing...I just waited until my old lady could smuggle a little baby-pacifier and cut-off insulin insulin syringe in....the most common form I saw, as it was easily hidden...

Yeh thanks guys. and I guesse like DF said^^^ I just havent hurd of a tried true method that is convincing, but I got the rig and d soon enough.

Synack
12-20-2008, 10:26 PM
I don't know about the razor blade lack of needle thing but there is something similar... it's called "solid state injection" - used for subcutaneous injections - the medication is mixed with a filler that causes the mixture to solidify at room tempurature then at body temp, melt down. The mixture is solidified and sharpened, then pressed into and under the skin.

check out www.glidepharma.com (http://www.glidepharma.com)

Opiyum
12-20-2008, 11:15 PM
I was hoping for some sort of eye opening answer to this one. If you can get a hold of a sea urchin I suppose you could fashion a needle out of one of those. I would guess a needle is easier to come by than a see urchin.

edit by Synack: I changed the image resolution to 320 by 240 for you, I've left a link remaining to the old one. Next time there will be a $50 fee for my services :p (just kidding).

Your old image URL: http://www.vifishandwildlife.com/Education/FactSheet/Images/Diadema1.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/820/opiyumurchinzf3.jpg

Wow...a little bigger than I expected.

junkstrobe
12-20-2008, 11:16 PM
solid dose injection? yech! sounds kinda similar to a short term norplant system of delivery. plus what kind of binder would be used that would be stable at room temp but reliably melt at body temp, without causing any sort of irritation to the surrounding tissue?

although, my point is - no needle, no injection. the idea of sharpening a needle from a basketball pump is horrifying, makes me shudder. there really is no need for that at all...

909kick
12-21-2008, 10:17 PM
i think american gangster had some shots of this no pun intended lol pretty gritty please don't even think of that method

Duckfeet
12-22-2008, 12:16 AM
"Injecting With No Needle" ought to be put in the same category as "How to Fix Darvocets"....under the forum titled: "You'll be Sorry!"

Woody Bear
12-22-2008, 10:39 AM
I've heard about people in South East Asia cutting themselves with a razor blade and then rubbing heroin into the cut. But that's more like subcutaneous injection, not IV. And you'd have to have really pure heroin to get an effect from this. I think that way is likely to be a cultural thing that gets passed around but isn't a good way of using. Plugging would be a far better route if you can't get a needle.

InfectedMushroom
12-22-2008, 11:00 PM
Just sounds like a fucked up way to try and get high. And messy too...end up with bloody heroin all over your arm and stuff. Just plug it if you don't wanna snort and you don't have a rig. This just sounds like trouble, far more than it's worth

KiloByte
12-23-2008, 12:17 AM
I've heard about people in South East Asia cutting themselves with a razor blade and then rubbing heroin into the cut. But that's more like subcutaneous injection, not IV. And you'd have to have really pure heroin to get an effect from this. I think that way is likely to be a cultural thing that gets passed around but isn't a good way of using. Plugging would be a far better route if you can't get a needle.

Don't give depressed emo girls any ideas...

InfectedMushroom
12-23-2008, 01:28 AM
Don't give depressed emo girls any ideas...

Hey I'm not a girl!

SeVeN
12-23-2008, 02:25 AM
plugging such a small amount did very little for me.

Indy
12-23-2008, 05:04 AM
Back around the Civil War but before the needle/syringe was around, they would burn the skin and rub morphine on it, cause the burn would be able to absorb it. Apparently it worked pretty well other than the fact that you had to cause a burn when you wanted to use it.

EleusisII
12-23-2008, 06:06 AM
Eh... Ok... I'm pretty sure that is some sort of urban legend.

I got one too... Did you know that during the first world war, when they ran out of needles, the docs sometimes made the injured crawl across a room full of broken glass? Then they they had to go in another room, filled with powdered morphine, and had to crawl right over that too!

EleusisII
12-23-2008, 06:10 AM
Hmm, interesting... The syringe gos back hundreds of years, acording to wikipedia, and check out this entry.... DOH!

1853: Charles Pravaz and Alexander Wood developed a medical hypodermic syringe with a needle fine enough to pierce the skin. Shortly thereafter, the first recorded fatality from a hypodermic-syringe induced overdose was Wood's wife from self administered morphine.

blutuesday
12-23-2008, 06:35 AM
Hmm, interesting... The syringe gos back hundreds of years, acording to wikipedia, and check out this entry.... DOH!

1853: Charles Pravaz and Alexander Wood developed a medical hypodermic syringe with a needle fine enough to pierce the skin. Shortly thereafter, the first recorded fatality from a hypodermic-syringe induced overdose was Wood's wife from self administered morphine.

Nice...I saw a really cool documentary on that, and the early days of morphine then heroin. Verrrry interesting it was. Back when they used opies to "cure" alcoholism since it was better to have one nodded out and phys depend (they found eventually) than drunk and rambunctious in the streets

Mustelid
12-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Eh... Ok... I'm pretty sure that is some sort of urban legend.

I got one too... Did you know that during the first world war, when they ran out of needles, the docs sometimes made the injured crawl across a room full of broken glass? Then they they had to go in another room, filled with powdered morphine, and had to crawl right over that too!

Bwahaha. It would beat the hell out of trench warfare.
Just give me a few minutes alone in the powdered morphine room with a large backpack...

twigburst
12-24-2008, 07:22 AM
Hey, what type of animal is that in you avatar mustelid?