PDA

View Full Version : how 2 beat TIMERx in opana er

nomorepainnn
11-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Fellow chemists please weigh in. I will only give you the formula as I will not be responsible for incorrect extraction. To beat it you need the opposite. The answer is alka seltzer and 15 to 20 mins. Be careful.

resorcinol
11-27-2008, 05:18 PM
I'd imagine placing crushed up opana ER in a warm, acidified aqueous solution overnight would defeat TIMERx, by mimicing conditions in the stomach. Having a magnetic stirrer agitate it would be even better.

However this is just intuitive conjecture, I don't know that this would work for sure.

roxi*stardust
12-15-2008, 04:44 AM
Care to elaborate any further? Not everyone here is a Chemist and just saying what you did may be more dangerous the elaborating fully.

Robo, any idea what this guy is eluding to?

ryan
12-30-2008, 09:35 AM
I really wish you would have just told us instead of this torture :D

I've had like 10 of the 20 mg's in the past week and I hate sniffing them..

It tastes awful and they gell up in your nose

I'd much rather shoot if I knew of a way to get around the blob timerx shit.

I-Nod
12-30-2008, 11:12 AM
You and me both! I had 4 of 'em to experiment with. I tried to leave it in water all night. Nothing. Next I tried putting in water and freezing it (don't ask why... thought it might burst shit, heh.) Then I tried crisping... no good. Ended up eating everything.

Think he means something acidic... but I ain't got any right now. And I'm no chemist....

Be safe... junkies all over are werkin on it... it'll get cracked soon enough. :D

reddragon3668
12-30-2008, 02:03 PM
has anyone figured out what the guy was talking about with the alka seltzer? Just drop the shit into a cup of it for 20 minutes? I don't mind railing it..if you could beat the time release I'd just stick it in a nose spray bottle and do it that way.

ryan
01-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Just got 5 more of these babies. IMHO my favorite opiate is heroin because it's readily available, somewhat cheap, and can be injected with ease. Snorting these is okay, but I have to do like 4 at once. From everything that I've read, it seems like oxymorphone is sooooo potent..well I have yet to experience that from the ER pills no matter what ROA. Wish I could find out how to inject them :(

dieselbaby
01-02-2009, 03:27 PM
THERE IS A METHOD TO INJECT THESE...it involves an isopropyl alcohol extraction - I need to get my friend to send me the details again but it is definitely possible to do!

ryan
02-03-2009, 12:30 PM
THERE IS A METHOD TO INJECT THESE...it involves an isopropyl alcohol extraction - I need to get my friend to send me the details again but it is definitely possible to do!

Any more details on this dbaby?

dan251
02-17-2009, 12:46 AM
recently picked up 2 of the 20's. severely disappointed to see I cant bang um and even snorting isnt the best cause of the gel.

found this on another website but im skeptical to try it.

1: put th opana ER in the spoon and add 1 ml ipa (rubbing alcohol)
2: Leave it there ten mins, add some heat to make sure it's all broken down.
3: Pack a syringe with .5cc of cotton and wet the cotton.
4: Add the ipa/opana sludge to the rig and add 1ml H20
5: Shake it all up then squirt the mixture through the cotton, removing the suspended particals.
6: The solution should now be clear, heat it for a bit to drive off the ipa (you don't want that in your viens)
7: Bang it.

anyone have postive results with this method?

dieselbaby
02-17-2009, 01:30 AM
recently picked up 2 of the 20's. severely disappointed to see I cant bang um and even snorting isnt the best cause of the gel.

found this on another website but im skeptical to try it.

1: put th opana ER in the spoon and add 1 ml ipa (rubbing alcohol)
2: Leave it there ten mins, add some heat to make sure it's all broken down.
3: Pack a syringe with .5cc of cotton and wet the cotton.
4: Add the ipa/opana sludge to the rig and add 1ml H20
5: Shake it all up then squirt the mixture through the cotton, removing the suspended particals.
6: The solution should now be clear, heat it for a bit to drive off the ipa (you don't want that in your viens)
7: Bang it.

anyone have postive results with this method?

Hey, I meant to reply to this thread because I had heard from my friend the good method of defeating the timerx of opana ER. I know that his method used rubbing alcohol and said it worked pretty well to get about 75-85% of original amount out of it. I can't vouch firsthand and he's not always online but the next time he is I promise I will ask and confirm the method.

PiLL CLiNToN
03-09-2009, 11:03 AM
it takes swim like an hour to get that shit well the Er shit off the pill its insane i dunno if its jus swim or what but its well worth it in the end though:rolleyes:

ryan
03-09-2009, 11:08 AM
it takes swim like an hour to get that shit well the Er shit off the pill its insane i dunno if its jus swim or what but its well worth it in the end though:rolleyes:

Did "swim" use the alcohol method described a few posts up?

PiLL CLiNToN
03-09-2009, 11:50 AM
nope but im sure swim will be informed of this new method for these are gettting more and more popular so iim sure methods will be learned as well as new tricks and such....good looks though.

sidman
03-09-2009, 01:18 PM
welp I know this is the slowwwww way to do it but I get a bunch of those controled release and sustained release morphs every month.
What I do is I have glass beakers and I just use a teaspoon of white vinegar and water. I put 3 or 4 pills in the beaker,splash em with the vinegar. Once they start expanding I fill the beaker halfway with hot distilled water. It takes some time for them to start expandin.
Then I put the stopper on and just let them sit.
It takes about 24 hours for all the morph to come out and I usually shake up the beakers every few hours.
After all the morph comes out ( i can tell by the wax left on the bottom....when its clear,its all out)
I then pour all my beakers into one clean beaker and then I put it in a shelf in my closet with no stopper on so the water can evaporate. Sometimes I will put the beaker on my heater to get it to evaporate quicker.
Its a darn slow process but it works pretty good I'd say.
The more the water evaporates the more concentrated the morph gets and I like to bang it when its almost pure white.
I usually cook it just a little to kill anything bacteria wise but this is only a precaution because the distilled water/white vinegar should be bacteria free I think.
When I do cook it I dont let it boil....just tiny bubbles for a QUICK second and thats all.
I dont like shootin morph alot....I get pins and needles from my feet up my legs then wham .....it makes my face real hot and tingly/itchy.
But hey....I don't wanna waste it by eatin it either!

ryan
03-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Are we talking about the same thing here?
You say "morph" -- this is OPANA ER..it's not the same thing as MS contin \ controlled release morphine pills

OPANA ERs were specifically designed to be non injectable...they use a very advanced method to prevent abuse...I have yet to try the alcohol method listed above, but I am very skeptical.

EleusisII
03-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Don't have anything to add here except: Junkie scientists... I salute you! God bless you ne and all!

ryan
05-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Sorry to bump this, but it's been awhile since I've had these..

Has anyone actually tried the alcohol method?
I don't have a huge syringe (just half cc) and I don't want to waste my pill..

God damn these new pills..all I want is to shoot :(

EDIT:

I took one 20mg Opana ER and cut it into fourths (5mgs each)

I put one of them in a sodacan bottom, crushed with a marker cap until it was very fine..
Followed the method on the previous page, added alcohol, water..it turned into a giant blob..

Tried to filter it but didn't work.just blob...wasted 5mgs =\ snorted the rest
barely feel it

*sigh*

phile
08-24-2009, 06:02 PM
Found this on drugs-forum.com

We'll A friend of Mine has been prescribed 40mg Opana ER. He say's it works we'll to releive his back pain but it has such a bad bioavailability when taken orally.He has been trying very hard to find a method to IV it and has finally done it. For those un familiar with Opana ER Endo the company that makes Opana ER. Has spent millions to develope TimerX a time release Mechanism designed to make the pill abuse resistant due to its high potency. After much trial and error i watched him and another friend with the same prescription successfully IV Opana ER and with GREAT results to.

Heres how they did it

1. scrape or pick off the color coating of the pill. Don't use water to wash it off, you don't wan't to get your pill wet. It will fourm a layer of gel due to the TimerX

2.Crush the pill as finely as possible

3. Take a shot glass and fill it up about half way with alcohol. Rubbing alcohol is what they used any thing over 90% should work. You wan't alcohol that doesn't leave behind an residue when boiled off. Place some of the alcohol you wan't to use in a pan. Boil it all off and check the bottom of the pan for any kind of residue a tiny bit is okay but the less the better.

4. Add the crushed Opana to the glass of alcohol stir it we'll let it sit for at least 2 mins. Stiring it every minute or so

5. Filter it , some how you must filter out all the particles left in the alcohol. Get two large clean and dry syringe of some kind , they use two 3cc syringes with the needles pulled out. Take out the plunger on one syringe and pack it with a large clump of dry cotton. use enough so theres about a 1/3 to 1/2 inch layer of packed cotton. Take the other syringe and begin drawing up the alcohol and spraying it into the other syringe once full. Put the plunger back on the cotton packed syringe and spray the alcohol though filtering it. Continue doing this untill all the alcohol has been filtered

6. Take the shot glass of filtered alcohol and place it on an electric stove turn the heat on medium high and slowly boil off the alcohol. DON'T use a gas stove alcohol fumes are heavy and will fall down to the flame and ignite. I don't know if useing a Microwave would work. Some how boil off the alcohol while doing so constantly blow on the shot glass this will blow the fumes away and help it boil down much faster. Once theres only a tiny bit of alcohol left take it off the heat and swish it around once it has all boiled off there will be a layer of Oxymorphone and part of the TimerX
????: Drugs Forum http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96249

7. Add how ever much water your needle holds to the glass and stur it up there will be a film that fourms and clumps together this is good. Let it sit in the water for around 10-15 mins. Add a piece of cotton to the mix for a filter and draw it up into your rig and your done. Adding a little citric acid or sour salt to the water helps break it down.

Lastly be VERY careful IVing Oxymorphone is 9-10 times stronger then eating it dont even bother IVing it unless you need to snort around 30mg+ to feel any thing even then start out with no more then 5mg your first time

Be safe and be careful and don't make this a habit my friends do it only when they have a severe pain episode and there break threw meds aren't enough injecting the filler from pills is very bad for you.

Sorry for the long post but its a long but we'll worth it prosses

Can anyone verify this? If not I'll reply back in 2 weeks with experience :D

Nova
08-25-2009, 11:44 PM
A method i've used successfully goes like this...

1)remove coating and grind into a fine powder (hose clamp). Its best not to use more than 1/4 of a pill at a time (do it up multiple times and combine after its done if needed)

2)put it in a spoon and add about 100cc of everclear (we used this instead of iso for health reasons and its 95% alcohol)

3) next add about 50cc water then mix everything up

4)throw a cotton in and you should be able to suck it up, working around any gloop that forms (not much will form with only 1/4 a pill and all the alcohol that is present)

5)squirt it back into a new spoon and heat it up good to evaporate the alcohol

4)cotton filter again

5)experience arguably the best opiate rush/high possible

This was done with the 40mg ER so using 1/4 still got 10mg of oxymorph which is a decent amount. the 50 units of water plus the little bit of water in the everclear made the total shot about 60-70cc. I wasn't sure how much was lost evaporating the alcohol/water oxymorph solution but the end results were good so :D

phile
08-28-2009, 12:37 AM

1)remove coating and grind into a fine powder (hose clamp). Its best not to use more than 1/4 of a pill at a time (do it up multiple times and combine after its done if needed)

2)put it in a spoon and add about 100cc of everclear (we used this instead of iso for health reasons and its 95% alcohol)

4)throw a cotton in and you should be able to suck it up, working around any gloop that forms (not much will form with only 1/4 a pill and all the alcohol that is present)

4)cotton filter again

This was done with the 40mg ER so using 1/4 still got 10mg of oxymorph which is a decent amount. the 50 units of water plus the little bit of water in the everclear made the total shot about 60-70cc. I wasn't sure how much was lost evaporating the alcohol/water oxymorph solution but the end results were good so :D

hmmmmmmmm will try this also. Thanks man!

Milkdud39
08-28-2009, 07:59 PM

4)cotton filter again

Has anyone else tried this method. Because if it really works then I will be a human pin cushion!:D I have only had the Opana IR 10's once and they were the greatest rush I have had aside from dope a couple of times. Usually dope varies so much around here that SWIMs better option is to buy pills. And a friend of SWIMs sells ER 40's pretty cheap. So if anyone had any experiance with good results please let all of us Opana fans know. I hope you are right Nova.:D

Milkdud39

Hiems
08-29-2009, 05:20 PM
SWIM heard from someone who was in prison that they used to get these all the time and got around the timerex thus:
Crush the pill and spread it out on a plate, put in the microwave for a 30 seconds (actually not sure the amount of time to put in the wave, anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute). After this the pill which was initially kind of gel like when crushed should have formed into a powder which can be snorted or dissolved..
BTW SWIM thinks that the om rush is a bit overrated, and qualitatively different from a h rush. SWIM noticed in dreams that the om rush is felt predominately in the legs first, and sometimes only in the legs. whereas h is more of a head rush. Maybe will create a new thread comparing the h rush to om rush..

Synack
08-29-2009, 10:11 PM

4)cotton filter again

I didn't work for me but I think I did it incorrectly - I'll give it another try next time...

When you burn off the ethanol do you light it up from the top, or just heat it from the bottom of the spoon via a candle? I don't have a hot plate so a candle will have to do.

I'm really worried about injecting any ethanol - how do I know when it's all burnt out? What are the downsides to injecting a bit of it?

SWIM heard from someone who was in prison that they used to get these all the time and got around the timerex thus:
Crush the pill and spread it out on a plate, put in the microwave for a 30 seconds (actually not sure the amount of time to put in the wave, anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute). After this the pill which was initially kind of gel like when crushed should have formed into a powder which can be snorted or dissolved..
BTW SWIM thinks that the om rush is a bit overrated, and qualitatively different from a h rush. SWIM noticed in dreams that the om rush is felt predominately in the legs first, and sometimes only in the legs. whereas h is more of a head rush. Maybe will create a new thread comparing the h rush to om rush..

From what I've heard - this doesn't work, it just gels back up.

Nu Jerzey Devil
08-31-2009, 11:14 PM

4)cotton filter again

You are talking about UNITS right and NOT CCs right? A 100cc syringe would be fucking huge, the normal insulin syringes that most of us use are 1cc. Cubic Centimeters=milliliters the amount of water that you are talking about is a TON and impractical unless you actually met Units on a 1cc syringe.

Synack
09-04-2009, 12:23 PM
You are talking about UNITS right and NOT CCs right? A 100cc syringe would be fucking huge, the normal insulin syringes that most of us use are 1cc. Cubic Centimeters=milliliters the amount of water that you are talking about is a TON and impractical unless you actually met Units on a 1cc syringe.

I left him a rep msg awhile back asking for clarification but haven't heard anything back. I assumed he meant units...

phile
09-05-2009, 09:12 PM

5 more days and I'll post up on this.

harmonik
09-07-2009, 05:32 AM
I'll guarantee what I just found by a 100%..

Last night I tried to cook up 15mg out of a 40mg Opana ER like you do the morphines that gel, by boiling the water and throwing it in and drawing up while hot..
didn't work.

I let the spoon sit and snorted the rest of the opana which was a letdown.

I come back 8 hours later and find small crystals where it had evaporated.. thought, why not?
Heated it a bit with water, definite bitter taste. Banged it and for sure, got the morphine/heroin legs feeling..

I dunno what the loss was on this method but I'm sure I didn't get even 70% of the opana out of it. It gelled a little still, but I *did* get off.

Anyone wanna try?

I dunno if the preboil thing had anything to do with it, but I doubt it..

Synack
09-07-2009, 10:48 AM
I'll guarantee what I just found by a 100%..

Last night I tried to cook up 15mg out of a 40mg Opana ER like you do the morphines that gel, by boiling the water and throwing it in and drawing up while hot..
didn't work.

I let the spoon sit and snorted the rest of the opana which was a letdown.

I come back 8 hours later and find small crystals where it had evaporated.. thought, why not?
Heated it a bit with water, definite bitter taste. Banged it and for sure, got the morphine/heroin legs feeling..

I dunno what the loss was on this method but I'm sure I didn't get even 70% of the opana out of it. It gelled a little still, but I *did* get off.

Anyone wanna try?

I dunno if the preboil thing had anything to do with it, but I doubt it..

it's because some of the oxym had been released over that time... there isn't a real fast way to fix these..

If you let a pill sit in enough water, it'll dump the oxym into that, then you can bang it that way I'd imagine.

phile
09-13-2009, 04:47 PM
Well just to update I really didn't have much luck with any method posted so far :(

I have a ton of the ERs right now too

farmpkm
09-18-2009, 07:27 PM

About an hour ago I tried a variation of this, and holy shit... it works! Took about 7 minutes, start to finish.

1) Squeezed 70% isopropyl alcohol out of about 7 alcohol wipes (only because I didnt have a bottle of rubbing alcohol). Ended up with about 1.5ml. This was placed in a metal steri-cup "cooker" from the needle exchange.

2) To the alcohol I added a tiny bit of ascorbic acid (vitamin c powder). I used an amount equal to about 1/4 of the powder obtained from a crushed 40mg Opana ER (yellow octagon). It was the size of a large "bump", using a pen cap as a spoon.

3) Heated this slightly and stirred in an attempt to dissolve the vitimin C, however it would not completely dissolve.

5) To this solution I added 1/4 of a finely crushed 40mg Opana ER (10mg) and stirred. Heated very slightly... but I didn't like the look of it so I removed it from the heat very quickly.

6) I let this sit for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently.

7) Sucked the liquid up using a cotton and a 3ml syringe with the needle removed. Repeated once more.

8) I now slowly simmered off the alcohol by placing the cooker on a hot electric iron (I always use this clothes iron for cooking up, but any electric heating element would work I'm sure). This took about a minute. Ended up with a tiny little bit of yellowish "gunk" in the bottom of the cooker.

9) Added 1ml of water, heated and stirred.

10) Drew this liquid up through a cotton into a syringe. It was slightly more viscous than water, but not so much that I was afraid of shooting it.

The liquid hardly tasted bitter at all, so I assumed it contained almost none of the Opana. Boy was I wrong. Its been 5 days since I've taken any opiates except tramadol, and the 10mg of Opana hit me pretty hard.

This method was extremely easy, so I'd sure like someone else to repeat it and confirm what worked great for me.

By the way, I see what that one guy was saying about oxymorphone giving more of a "leg rush" than a "head rush". It was enjoyable, but I still prefer good dope or Oxycontin to Opana. But, dope is way too hard for me to find, and it costs me about $40 to nod from oxycontins; I just got a decent high from $6 worth of Opana.... so I'm not complaining.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

2) To the alcohol I added a tiny bit of ascorbic acid (vitamin c powder). I used an amount equal to about 1/4 of the powder obtained from a crushed 40mg Opana ER (yellow octagon). It was the size of a large "bump", using a pen cap as a spoon.

Actually, it was quite a bit less ascorbic acid than opana. I'd say 2:1 ratio, drug to ascorbic acid.

bigNasty
09-18-2009, 11:15 PM
About an hour ago I tried a variation of this, and holy shit... it works! Took about 7 minutes, start to finish.

1) Squeezed 70% isopropyl alcohol out of about 7 alcohol wipes (only because I didnt have a bottle of rubbing alcohol). Ended up with about 1.5ml. This was placed in a metal steri-cup "cooker" from the needle exchange.

3) Heated this slightly and stirred in an attempt to dissolve the vitimin C, however it would not completely dissolve.

5) To this solution I added 1/4 of a finely crushed 40mg Opana ER (10mg) and stirred. Heated very slightly... but I didn't like the look of it so I removed it from the heat very quickly.

6) I let this sit for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently.

7) Sucked the liquid up using a cotton and a 3ml syringe with the needle removed. Repeated once more.

8) I now slowly simmered off the alcohol by placing the cooker on a hot electric iron (I always use this clothes iron for cooking up, but any electric heating element would work I'm sure). This took about a minute. Ended up with a tiny little bit of yellowish "gunk" in the bottom of the cooker.

9) Added 1ml of water, heated and stirred.

10) Drew this liquid up through a cotton into a syringe. It was slightly more viscous than water, but not so much that I was afraid of shooting it.

The liquid hardly tasted bitter at all, so I assumed it contained almost none of the Opana. Boy was I wrong. Its been 5 days since I've taken any opiates except tramadol, and the 10mg of Opana hit me pretty hard.

This method was extremely easy, so I'd sure like someone else to repeat it and confirm what worked great for me.

By the way, I see what that one guy was saying about oxymorphone giving more of a "leg rush" than a "head rush". It was enjoyable, but I still prefer good dope or Oxycontin to Opana. But, dope is way too hard for me to find, and it costs me about $40 to nod from oxycontins; I just got a decent high from $6 worth of Opana.... so I'm not complaining.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Actually, it was quite a bit less ascorbic acid than opana. I'd say 2:1 ratio, drug to ascorbic acid.
What'd you do for Step 4?

farmpkm
09-19-2009, 07:39 AM
What'd you do for Step 4?

No worries, I didn't leave anything out, just mis-numbered. Sorry.

Also, I spent most of my night puking, with one of the worst headaches I've ever had. Woke up and puked again. I think if I get out of bed again I will certainly start puking again. The only thing I have done in the past day or so out of the ordinary is these Opanas.

farmpkm
09-19-2009, 12:42 PM
The good news is I talked to my brother, who I got these from, and they made him sick as hell too. I say good news because he only snorts them, and didn't use alcohol extraction. Before I talked to him I was worried that maybe I had injected some isopropyl.... but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Does anyone else get sick from these things? Like, very sick?

Synack
09-21-2009, 10:15 AM
The good news is I talked to my brother, who I got these from, and they made him sick as hell too. I say good news because he only snorts them, and didn't use alcohol extraction. Before I talked to him I was worried that maybe I had injected some isopropyl.... but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Does anyone else get sick from these things? Like, very sick?

When I first started taking them I'd get a wicked headache if I dosed over a certain threshold then fell asleep and woke back up.

Glad it worked for you... any chance you'd be willing to put a video together for us?

farmpkm
09-21-2009, 06:14 PM
Glad it worked for you... any chance you'd be willing to put a video together for us?

I tend to consider public self-incrimination a bad idea. Anyway, it's really easy to do, even without visual instruction.

What would be useful, however, is if someone with a larger supply of Opana ER's could do some experimentation to see if the ascorbic acid actually makes a difference in the process or if it can simply be left out. I of course based my technique on the one posted in this thread, but at least one person said he was unsuccessful with that method.... so I figured I'd do what the original poster suggested and acidify the solution.

ryan
09-21-2009, 06:26 PM
Not doubting u man but that method is bullshit i've tried it a million times it's still a giant blob thats impossible to get any liquid out of.

farmpkm
09-21-2009, 06:46 PM
Not doubting u man but that method is bullshit i've tried it a million times it's still a giant blob thats impossible to get any liquid out of.

Haha, I'd have to be a real dick to simply make that up, but obviously some people will say weird shit on message boards for whatever reason, so I won't take it personally.

Sorry it didn't work for you.... but I successfully performed this half a dozen times over the weekend. Hopefully a couple more people can chime in after trying.

On what part exactly does it gel up for you? When I dump 10mg of Opana into acidified isopropyl alcohol it sinks to the bottom like undissolved sugar in a cold drink. There is no hint of gelling. Can you get to this point, or does it gel on contact with the alcohol?

phile
09-21-2009, 10:23 PM

I've done it 4 times and had one success (the first time). Not sure why the others didn't work as it just gelled and would draw up :o

Not sure what I did differently but I just can get it right now..

Synack
09-21-2009, 11:04 PM
From everything that I've read it's more miss than hit... but I'm sure it' due to slight differences in prep.

When I get my next rx I'm going to try another warm water extraction over 24 hours which should work but I only have small rigs so it'll take several shots to get enough... I'll probably hook up an IV and shoot it that way since it's a ton of fluid for the extraction...

phile
09-22-2009, 03:13 PM
From everything that I've read it's more miss than hit... but I'm sure it' due to slight differences in prep.

When I get my next rx I'm going to try another warm water extraction over 24 hours which should work but I only have small rigs so it'll take several shots to get enough... I'll probably hook up an IV and shoot it that way since it's a ton of fluid for the extraction...

Yeah I think most of it has to do with boiling off the alcohol. My successful one was done boiling it off with a lighter (on then off repeat) real PITA. I may just try to let the alky evap off..

cig3f
09-26-2009, 04:23 PM
All,

If I was a chemist, I would take the following to write the workup to extract the oxymorphone from Opana's TIMERx as follows:

The patent applications: EG, http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&S1=(endo.AS.+AND+oxymorphone.TTL.)&OS=an/endo+and+ttl/oxymorphone&RS=(AN/endo+AND+TTL/oxymorphone)
selected from
http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=0&p=1&f=S&l=50&Query=an%2Fendo+and%0D%0Attl%2Foxymorphone&d=PG01 (http://<a href="http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=0&p=1&f=S&l=50&Query=an%2Fendo+and%0D%0Attl%2Foxymorphone&d=PG01" target="_blank">http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=0&p=1&f=S&l=50&Query=an%2Fendo+and%0D%0Attl%2Foxymorphone&d=PG01</a>)

The patents: EG, http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=7,276,250.PN.&OS=pn/7,276,250&RS=PN/7,276,250 (http://<a href="http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=7,276,250.PN.&OS=pn/7,276,250&RS=PN/7,276,250" target="_blank">http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=7,276,250.PN.&OS=pn/7,276,250&RS=PN/7,276,250</a>)
selected from
http://www.drugpatentwatch.com/premium/preview/detail/index.php?searchtype=alpha&category=Tradename&searchstring=OPANA ER

Do we have a chemist about?

CIG

Synack
09-28-2009, 09:16 PM
All,

If I was a chemist, I would take the following to write the workup to extract the oxymorphone from Opana's TIMERx as follows:

The patent applications: EG, http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&S1=(endo.AS.+AND+oxymorphone.TTL.)&OS=an/endo+and+ttl/oxymorphone&RS=(AN/endo+AND+TTL/oxymorphone)
selected from
http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=0&p=1&f=S&l=50&Query=an%2Fendo+and%0D%0Attl%2Foxymorphone&d=PG01 (http://<a href="http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=0&p=1&f=S&l=50&Query=an%2Fendo+and%0D%0Attl%2Foxymorphone&d=PG01" target="_blank">http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=0&p=1&f=S&l=50&Query=an%2Fendo+and%0D%0Attl%2Foxymorphone&d=PG01</a>)

The patents: EG, http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=7,276,250.PN.&OS=pn/7,276,250&RS=PN/7,276,250 (http://<a href="http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=7,276,250.PN.&OS=pn/7,276,250&RS=PN/7,276,250" target="_blank">http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=7,276,250.PN.&OS=pn/7,276,250&RS=PN/7,276,250</a>)
selected from
http://www.drugpatentwatch.com/premium/preview/detail/index.php?searchtype=alpha&category=Tradename&searchstring=OPANA ER

Do we have a chemist about?

CIG

We had a few but I don't know if there still very active... also, unless the method is simple - then it's pretty pointless to us w/o chemistry knowledge and access to a lab.

The ER's can still be shot if you prep them a day in advance... but there's no fast way that works consistently.

Woody Bear
09-29-2009, 05:01 PM
cig3f, those links you gave don't provide a method for extracting oxymorphone from controlled release tablets. Instead they are a method of producing controlled release tablets from oxymorphone plus a whole bunch of other chemicals.

So if you'd follow the method given in the links, you'd end up with a bunch of very effective controlled release oxymorphone tablets.

Trying to extract the oxymorphone from the tablets, is a whole nuther thing entirely. And it's not possible to read that patent, and work out a method of extracting the tablets, because the patents aren't a specific list, they give a range of things.

For example, it's possible to work out how much change someone would have out of a $100 bill, from a book receipt showing a science fiction book, a cook book, a textbook and a novel. It's possible because the receipt shows the specific title for each book and how much each book cost.

But if you tell someone, "Go into that bookshop and buy a science fiction book, a cook book, a textbook and a novel." And then ask another person, "How much change out of a $100 dollar bill will they have when they come out of the store after buying those 4 books?" It's impossible to give the answer to that question, because specific books aren't mentioned, and there's so many choices of books, that's it's impossible to accurately guess the prices beforehand, especially when you don't know which specific books will be bought.

cig3f
09-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Hey Woody,

I got what you're saying for sure. By "roadmap" I meant the essential data to potentially construct a solution. And even then only a chemist could devise the solution, and agreed, it would only be useful to the layman if they used over the counter methods and ingredients. In supplying the exact compounds and methods used by the manufacturer via the patent data, they could potentially come up with an extraction/washing/filtering/reactive process to get the active ingredient out with as few of the undesirables as possible.

Later.
CIG

LabwerK da Rowdy Raver
01-18-2010, 02:46 AM
Any more details on this dbaby?
swim bangs these bad boys everyday. Add crushed opana to shotglass, (swim uses a very large spoon). Add as much 91 isp alcohol as possible. MUST BE 91%!!!!!! (if using shotglass, fill halfway). dont reccomend shot glass tho.

put spoon on stove at med-low heat for 20 min, 10 at the LEAST. longer is better. stir occasionally. swiy will have to keep adding alcohol b/c on heat it evaporates fast.

swim uses several cottons to draw up alcohol with rig b/c it sometimes clogs.

Add filtered alcohol to another spoon.

Put that spoon on stove and turn heat up to med, boil the alcohol till all of it is gone. blowing on it speeds up.

Next add as much H2O as rig will hold and more. swim uses 1cc rig and adds 1 full rig, plus another 60, so 160 units total. swiy will then see a layer of film clump up. this is good.

Put spoon back on stove and bring to boil. The layer of film (timerX) has the dope in it. Stir with back of rig while boiling and the goo will form into a small ball. The longer the timerX soaks in the hot water, the more oxymorphone will dissolve. Remove and draw up with filter. BANG!!! enjoy.

Save the piece of timerX left over. More H2O and heat can be added again for a hell of a rinse. Will be happy to answer any questions.

kill
02-27-2010, 11:23 AM
swim bangs these bad boys everyday. Add crushed opana to shotglass, (swim uses a very large spoon). Add as much 91 isp alcohol as possible. MUST BE 91%!!!!!! (if using shotglass, fill halfway). dont reccomend shot glass tho.

put spoon on stove at med-low heat for 20 min, 10 at the LEAST. longer is better. stir occasionally. swiy will have to keep adding alcohol b/c on heat it evaporates fast.

swim uses several cottons to draw up alcohol with rig b/c it sometimes clogs.

Add filtered alcohol to another spoon.

Put that spoon on stove and turn heat up to med, boil the alcohol till all of it is gone. blowing on it speeds up.

Next add as much H2O as rig will hold and more. swim uses 1cc rig and adds 1 full rig, plus another 60, so 160 units total. swiy will then see a layer of film clump up. this is good.

Put spoon back on stove and bring to boil. The layer of film (timerX) has the dope in it. Stir with back of rig while boiling and the goo will form into a small ball. The longer the timerX soaks in the hot water, the more oxymorphone will dissolve. Remove and draw up with filter. BANG!!! enjoy.

Save the piece of timerX left over. More H2O and heat can be added again for a hell of a rinse. Will be happy to answer any questions.

this is good info to have..i'm gonna be getting some 40's and i really don't wanna have to wait 12 hours to do my first shot with this shit...i'm gonna try this method while doing the 12 hour method...so if this method doesn't work for me atleast i know the 12 hour one will..

here's the question..you mentioned that you can get one hell of a wash from the timerx ball of wax thats left over...because of this..how effective do you think this extraction is? 50% or so? and then with another wash you get most of the other 50%?

i'm also trying to figure out what my IV dose of oxymorphone should be compared to a 10bag shot of east coast powder...or 2 oxy 80's in a shot... any idea? my friends told me that if you snort/eat a 40mg ER opana it feels as strong as a single 80mg oxy...it takes me 2x 80's in a shot to feel anything so i'm thinking of starting at 10mg oxymorphone per shot and working my way up from there... what do you guys think?