PDA

View Full Version : diazepam/valium Extraction

ValiumSoup
04-17-2006, 05:54 AM
I have seen a few extraction methods in the past, Most are simply not worth the time,I stumble across a method where you bake the pills in a 350 degree oven for 45 mins then they are alot more soluable in water to boot.

The Amps of diazepam you find are 10 mg per 2ml....weak and a waste of time.
Has anyone heard of this heating method?I really dont feel like fucking with eth or proplene glycol.

Likely a web rumor.

-VS

chemboy7
04-19-2006, 08:05 PM
I would assume that that is a bad idea being that Diazepam is very sensitive to extreme heat and cold... which is why (I assume) there is a great deal of potency variation between brand name and generics. Heating them at that degree in the oven for any amount of time seems like they would drastically reduce your potency, if not ruin your Valium completely. Why not get a merck index and find out the solubility of all the components in the Diazepam pills you have and work out an extraction that doesn't require anything but solvents... if this is at all possible. That being said, unless you are looking to expand upon the Diazepam molecule, I see little redeemable in doing an extraction as there are no other drugs contained within the pills. If you are looking for IV quality dope why not just get the amps?

Zonker
04-20-2006, 04:26 PM
SWIM asked me basically the same question three weeks ago, and keeps bugging me about it. Now, I vaguely recall someone saying that benzos are lipid soluable, so you ought to be able to extract with alcohol. Or at least with my limited chem background. I'll try it with some clonazepam tonight, and see how it works; I've never had any ill effect from blasting alcohol, so this should be safe. Maybe this is what you meant by "fucking with eth?" Maybe not. I've never heard of anyone having a problem with using alcohol to bang.. If you reuse points, it will ruin the seal on the plunger.. Burns a bit if you miss a little, but nothing like crank... Oh, and you'd be surprised how much coke can dissolve in a tiny amount of alcohol. Almost makes it a 'new experience'.

katomic
04-21-2006, 05:05 AM
no unfortanatly diazepam is only very slighty soluble in alcohol

Zonker
04-21-2006, 10:15 AM
no unfortanatly diazepam is only very slighty soluble in alcohol

Yeah, I just looked it up, said 1/16. Not that that means much of anything to me, but I'll take it as a guide. (Is this by weight? Volume?) The Kolonopins did squat, even after I allowed the alcohol to evaporate a bit. I didn't heat it, though..
But then, as I believe i said, I am by no means a chemist.
WTF is propylene glycol? Is it easy/possible to buy?

ValiumSoup
04-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I just looked it up, said 1/16. Not that that means much of anything to me, but I'll take it as a guide. (Is this by weight? Volume?) The Kolonopins did squat, even after I allowed the alcohol to evaporate a bit. I didn't heat it, though..

What About Ambien? any clue. I tried the eth deal nogo I startd to use a small amount of rubbing alch but came tomy senses fuckgoing blind...

The IV Vailums I gave away i now wish i would have kept with a 3cc 25 g box of rigs might have helped... thinkabout it. 2ml 10mg and I can eat 6 at a time with little effect if any, we are talking turky baster...

I was this close lasy night tobreak down and bowning a 100mgs...but I was like fuck it.
Shit I am game and have a fine GF and know who I am sexually sothe fagoot homophobe shit is not an issue, how about a nice 100mgs of valium with say 6 ambiens plugged or what the ass method is called, work or not? water temp matter?

Thick or thin solution? I might call it a go...Ill try anything once except hawt man love there i will pass...

what yall think?

VS

orchidfanatic
04-24-2006, 02:33 PM

its a binding agent .. someone from the company that makes it says... you can make a brick dissolve in water with PG .. its used as a laxative in pure from ... I think you needed a RX for it but dont knwo why anyone would want it..

katomic
04-24-2006, 03:15 PM
I pretty sure Ambien is soluble in water zoop used to shot them and he liked them. you need a bigger rig I got a 5cc that i may use it for soon last time i took ambian when i wasent taken benzos. the duvet was on the foor with me semmi lying ther and i felt like I was movin back and forward and streching big and small weird stuff

Zonker
04-28-2006, 05:54 PM
its a binding agent .. someone from the company that makes it says... you can make a brick dissolve in water with PG .. its used as a laxative in pure from ... I think you needed a RX for it but dont knwo why anyone would want it..

So I can get some pill 'bricks' dissolve into water (Or just PG for that matter) so I can get the damned things into a vein instead of swallowing the fuckers. Sounds very attractive to me. Very, very attractive. So attractve, I might even set aside a little stash to mix wth that hit, in advance!

shaunclo
04-28-2006, 06:13 PM
I pretty sure Ambien is soluble in water zoop used to shot them and he liked them. you need a bigger rig I got a 5cc that i may use it for soon last time i took ambian when i wasent taken benzos. the duvet was on the foor with me semmi lying ther and i felt like I was movin back and forward and streching big and small weird stuff

I was just goona add that, Zoop here at opiophile banged those for a while and said it was quite nice, I think he was using ambien and sonata at the same time, I could be wrong though.

I would by no means try to shoot a val, Have you ever tried breaking those fuckers in 1/2, they are hard to break. This makes me think it wouldnt dissolve very weel. Unless you had some serious access to chemicals.

frankbones
04-29-2006, 02:52 PM
yah swim got access to the brand name 10mg punchouts and has always wanted to try bangin some a friend of mine had surgery and said in iv its great obviously in different form but basically you guys are sayin theres no good simple way to break em down

defenestrate
05-02-2006, 08:37 PM
if you buy gimpy generic cough gelcaps with few active ingredients in them (like maybe guaifenesin-only or some other fairly innocuous active ingredient), you will find that they contain plenty of propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, and maybe one more emulsifier, all of which will enhance bioavailability/allow for a polar/lipid substance to transport well in water. i don't know if i'd want to bang it, though, if that's the goal. a coupla those cough caps + dxm powder + a shot of liquor = super vile shit that will hit you so fast you wouldn't believe you'd taken it orally.

ValiumSoup
06-21-2007, 03:36 PM
if you buy gimpy generic cough gelcaps with few active ingredients in them (like maybe guaifenesin-only or some other fairly innocuous active ingredient), you will find that they contain plenty of propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, and maybe one more emulsifier, all of which will enhance bioavailability/allow for a polar/lipid substance to transport well in water. i don't know if i'd want to bang it, though, if that's the goal. a coupla those cough caps + dxm powder + a shot of liquor = super vile shit that will hit you so fast you wouldn't believe you'd taken it orally.

you forgot make you puke and wreck your car in that coctail.

the work around was aquiring the pure diazepam powder and using the weak ass IV 10mg vials instead of water....Worked ummm well,I have closed the High-Way after a nice 2 month binge...I know I must have a pretty good barricade as I ate and snorted the k-8's I had a week ago...first time for everything,the rush was not there...guess you spoil your inner junky with the IV route,I guess there is no more rush...but that beats a tombstone.

-VS

Sitar
06-24-2007, 08:47 PM
You can easily make shootable Valium by extracting the goods from the pills with alcohol. Just use vodka. Pour the pill powder into a cc or so of vodka, stir, then allow to sit for a couple hours. Draw the alcohol off the powder sediment.

Put this alcohol in a spoon and throw in a cotton. Boil water in another spoon, and squirt this water over the cotton into the Valium spoon. Now draw up the liquid into the syringe through the cotton and you have a reasonably safe and clean form of IV-able Valium.

This also works for ANY pill, especially ones with drugs that aren't normally just water soluble. I can't believe how many junkies exist that don't know about this method. I thought of it myself, and it works perfectly.

And no, it doesn't hurt anything to inject the small amount of alcohol.

Hammilton
06-25-2007, 12:42 AM
oops i nodded on a lunesta and suboxone combo had me nodding.

it's midnight and i feel like it's noon still

chopstix
06-25-2007, 01:33 PM
You can easily make shootable Valium by extracting the goods from the pills with alcohol. Just use vodka. Pour the pill powder into a cc or so of vodka, stir, then allow to sit for a couple hours. Draw the alcohol off the powder sediment.

Put this alcohol in a spoon and throw in a cotton. Boil water in another spoon, and squirt this water over the cotton into the Valium spoon. Now draw up the liquid into the syringe through the cotton and you have a reasonably safe and clean form of IV-able Valium.

This also works for ANY pill, especially ones with drugs that aren't normally just water soluble. I can't believe how many junkies exist that don't know about this method. I thought of it myself, and it works perfectly.

And no, it doesn't hurt anything to inject the small amount of alcohol.

How much sediment is left in the spoon and why does this work if Valium is just barely soluble in ethanol? Seems like Propylene Glycol would be the ticket, dissolve the pill and then dilute the PG/V solution with water or alcohol as PG apparently has a fairly high viscosity.

Sitar
06-25-2007, 03:07 PM
There's hardly any sediment left using this method. And the Valium will be dissolved in both the water and the alcohol present in the vodka. I don't know any specifics about this, but it does indeed work, and it works on all sorts of pills that would have been considered unshootable by all the old school cookers.

And it's a LOT safer method of shooting pills in general because you're left with a lot more clean product with far less pill binder/filler and particulate matter, and the alcohol disinfects it, too, and acts as a preservative.

From what I've heard, isn't Valium often suspended in alcohol in injection vials anyway?

chopstix
06-25-2007, 06:41 PM
There's hardly any sediment left using this method. And the Valium will be dissolved in both the water and the alcohol present in the vodka. I don't know any specifics about this, but it does indeed work, and it works on all sorts of pills that would have been considered unshootable by all the old school cookers.

And it's a LOT safer method of shooting pills in general because you're left with a lot more clean product with far less pill binder/filler and particulate matter, and the alcohol disinfects it, too, and acts as a preservative.

From what I've heard, isn't Valium often suspended in alcohol in injection vials anyway?

I think it is but I don't really know either. Most everything I've read says that Valium is soluble in alcohol to an extent but some suggest a very low extent. I think the labs mainly use propylene glycol to carry the drug and maybe dilute with alcohol/water as propylene glycol is pretty thick stuff. I've been wanting to try this but when I research it I always find something that tells me diazepam isn't very soluble in alcohol and I like to be sure about things I IV.. I tossed all my rigs, otherwise I'd try your method..

euphoria2002
06-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Let me see if I've got the title of this thread right..... Valium extraction.

Extraction from what? There's nothing else in there but filler. It's not like T3's or Vikes where extracting gets rid of unwanted extras.

So if it's not a what, maybe it's a why. So the question is why to do an extraction? If you're looking to do an injectable form of something, benzos are kind of a waste of time.

Next thing you know, we'll be seeing threads about ambien and lunesta extractions. And more snorting.

Sitar
06-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Next thing you know, we'll be seeing threads about ambien and lunesta extractions. And more snorting.

Ambien can be extracted beautifully using my method. Although shooting Ambien is like becoming retarded instantly.

ValiumSoup
07-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Let me see if I've got the title of this thread right..... Valium extraction.

Extraction from what? There's nothing else in there but filler. It's not like T3's or Vikes where extracting gets rid of unwanted extras.

So if it's not a what, maybe it's a why. So the question is why to do an extraction? If you're looking to do an injectable form of something, benzos are kind of a waste of time.

Extraction from the binders/fillers and blue#5 for that matter.

the propylene glycol is cut with Alcohol as a thinner.

now if they just made 50mg per 20 unit IV diazepam it would be all good...

The propylene glycol/alcohol method works with Alprazolam also....

Happy 4th all,
VS

chemboy7
07-05-2007, 06:43 AM
I was just goona add that, Zoop here at opiophile banged those for a while and said it was quite nice, I think he was using ambien and sonata at the same time, I could be wrong though.

Yes, I am here to tell you all that you can very easily shoot your Ambien, Sonata too. Both are water soluble and fix up nice. Problem is that you have major blackouts, end up doing a bunch of retarded shit that you normally wouldn't do, and come out of it going "what the fuck???"

But yes, big props to Zoop (one of the few anamolies that I can actually respect full heartedly as a mentor) for bringing that to our attention; along with the hilarious yet devastating aftermath with his wifey. I just don't know why the solubilities didn't pop into my head earlier. Anywho, shot a few; the SO shot alot more than me, and they definately do the job. Not the greatest high in the world by far but when your outta dope they feed the veins well.

Sitar
07-06-2007, 04:24 PM
After doing a little research online, I see that shooting alcohol can be really dangerous since if you miss the vein, it can supposedly cause serious tissue damage. So perhaps I shouldn't endorse using alcohol. But if you do, only use a tiny amount, and make damn sure you don't miss the vein at all.

ValiumSoup
07-13-2007, 08:24 PM
It is already in IV diazepam vials/amps...

When still spear fishing err fixing, used the cheap amps to disolve powdered diazepam.

it burns good hit or bad....not worth the trouble.

-vs