PDA

View Full Version : How many trams do you take a day?

brintiff
10-22-2008, 10:54 PM
I'm wondering how many trams a day people are taking, I'm up to 600mg daily and I feel like I need more, tramadol tolerence seems to happen FAST. I'm not going to ask what a safe dosage is as everyones different, I'm just trying to get an idea of how much is too much. I'll be needing to taper down real soon.

EleusisII
10-22-2008, 11:04 PM
1 million... 2 if I want to get really well!

Seriously though, try to get on some real drugs instead. The benefit-drawback ratio is just too low with trams. With 600 mg's a day you're already way over the point where you might get seizures, and withdrawals from trams can be worse that opiate WD's...

Armegeddon73
10-22-2008, 11:32 PM
Wow, that is way over the normal thresh hold of even excessive tramadol use. Move on, to at the very least vike 5 and perform a cwe. Less is more with tram, and tram has some similar molecular structures to ssri anti-depressant. So, unless you want to open that can of worms, drop the trammies and get some real drugs. Peace.
ARM.

RxQueen
10-23-2008, 03:43 AM
yeah, i forget the actual dosage in mg's that is "safe" for daily use but i think it might be 400mg. anything above that, and you hit the area where it really lowers your seizure threshold. and once you have even one seizure, it raises your chances of having them again... and again. seizures can be dangerous... you can knock yourself out when you fall as it starts, and if the seizure is really severe it could cause mild damage in your brain.

tramadol isn't a good drug to do in high doses because of that, but it also can fuck with your seratonin levels. it has some SSRI-like action (and doesn't it also mess with your other neurochemicals, like dopamine and norepinephrine, or am i thinking of something else?) and like someone already said, WDing from it can get ugly since your body needs to adjust all your brain chemicals in addition to regular WD. be careful with that shit... i never could stand taking trams myself. it just doesn't feel like a real opiate to me (probably since it really isn't).

resorcinol
10-23-2008, 03:55 AM
I agree with the others, that dose is really pushing it with tramadol.

Sometimes a few months ago i would throw trams into the mix with my pods or OCs as a potentiator, and sometimes I'd get a little out of hand with the doses (like 1g out of hand) -- in other words, NOT GOOD. People have had seizures at doses like that and it was stupid, but I liked it because it kept the nod from making me actually fall asleep, it kept the speedy elements of the high going longer. I couldn't get off on trams though by that point -- only when my tolerance was lower in the first few months of use, and even then it wasn't a pure opiate type feeling.

I probably could have got the same effect from just 200 mg or so, but I was having a self destructive streak. Hell, I could have got an even better sleeping through the high or nodding too heavily prevention from some adderall, which would have boosted euphoria too.

Brony
10-23-2008, 09:25 AM
I'm wondering how many trams a day people are taking, I'm up to 600mg daily and I feel like I need more, tramadol tolerence seems to happen FAST. I'm not going to ask what a safe dosage is as everyones different, I'm just trying to get an idea of how much is too much. I'll be needing to taper down real soon.

In my opinion, the dosage you're taking is too much. Anything above 400mg (and even that is high) puts you at risk for seizures–not something you want to deal with.

At any rate, I'd suggest that if you are intent on continuing to use opiates (or opiate-like, in the case of tramadol), I'd suggest switching over to a "real" opiate, like codeine or hydrocodone, and then go from there. If you choose to take any of the combo drugs (Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Percocet), I strongly advise you to perform a cold water extraction (CWE) to limit you intake of tylenol (APAP). You can find intructions for a CWE on this site, just search for it.

OxyContinuously
10-23-2008, 09:28 AM
How many trams do I take?

None. I use real drugs.

dharma bum
10-23-2008, 09:46 AM
I used to try to maintain on trams when nothin else was around or just too expensive. I would take way too much. I'd say 20 a day quite often. That was a waste. A lower dose would have had the same effect, which is to kill the worst of the W/D. I don't think this was a seizure. I jerked back real hard and did the nestee plunge flat on my back and hit my head; my speech was jerky too.

I found when I laid off two or three days, like any opiate type drug, I felt it better.

xxTwistedElegancexx
11-07-2008, 02:51 PM
Fuck the haters, I love tramadol and I've done almost every opiate under the sun. They're my absolute favourite besides oxy 80's of course. I've taken up to 800-900 at a time (Not on a regular basis though) Usually 600mgs and I'm having a decent night... As long as it's ultram and not ultracet (w/ acetaminaphine) Thats what can do damage. You should be straight if you haven't had seizures. Also watch what other medicines your on too. I've been taking it for three years w/o a problem (Except extreme mood swings and irrability) Never had any seizures or anything. Just depends on the person.. It's a shame some of you can't enjoy what tramadol has to offer. But I'm glad I can =)

rockbottom
11-07-2008, 03:16 PM
sometimes if i take alot--i can pretend i'm high:)

darkstar
11-07-2008, 03:55 PM
I think you should look into combining the trams with something else. I've been taking 200-300 mg of tramadol daily for a while now, but always in combination with something. Before I got a doctor to script me, I was drinking pod tea and taking trams. Now I have a script for norco and tramadol. I've never really taken them by their self because I never felt like they did anything even at high doses. Combining with opiates is nice particularly the tea. I like it becasue trams are a little speedy, and pod tea is definitely not, so when I take them both I get pain relief and energy to face the day.

krinkov
11-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Take it from me. Tram's are bad news. I tried to stave off W/D's with trams a while back. I ended up taking about 1200mg in about an hour or so and ended up passing out, hitting, my head, convulsing, and almost biting my tongue off. The guys here determined that is wasn't a seizure, but a Myotonic jerk. (sp?) Either way, it was no fun and even thinking about them makes me sick to my stomach. EEEWWW!!

resorcinol
11-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Fuck the haters, I love tramadol and I've done almost every opiate under the sun. They're my absolute favourite besides oxy 80's of course. I've taken up to 800-900 at a time (Not on a regular basis though) Usually 600mgs and I'm having a decent night... As long as it's ultram and not ultracet (w/ acetaminaphine) Thats what can do damage. You should be straight if you haven't had seizures. Also watch what other medicines your on too. I've been taking it for three years w/o a problem (Except extreme mood swings and irrability) Never had any seizures or anything. Just depends on the person.. It's a shame some of you can't enjoy what tramadol has to offer. But I'm glad I can =)

I don't think anyone's really hating on tramadol, twisted.

We're just stating a fact; tramadol in high doses can cause seizures, especially in people who are vulnerable to having them. Some people wouldn't know they're vulnerable until it's too late.

Tramadol just has such a high risk for the relatively meager reward it can provide.

Yeah, I've done stupid stuff with trams and taken ridiculous amounts to potentiate stronger opioids, but I would never recommend that somebody else do the same. I'm also confident that I won't be stupid with trams in the future. It's just not worth it.

If I want a speedy edge to my high, I'll just take a little dexmethylphenidate or amphetamine, 5 to 15 mg of either of those.

Hydrocodone is just far, far superior as a potentiator of other, stronger opioids in people with high tolerances, for both increases in euphoria and nod. In high doses, hydrocodone can even get somebody with a large tolerance off. Most people who need, say, 80 mg of oxycodone to get off would get good results by taking 200 mg hydrocodone CWE'd from vics, lortabs, or norcos. There are some out there who just can't get good results from hydrocodone no matter what... for these people, higher doses of hydrocodone just have too many side effects so they can't compensate for tolerance with mammoth doses.

That's not even really relevant to the point though, I guess.

The point is that taking more than 300 mg of tramadol or so is never really worth it. Tramadol will get somebody with no tolerance whatsoever high in safe doses. If you've got a tolerance though, trying to get off by taking a gram of tramadol, or trying to potentiate your stronger opioids with 500 mg + of tramadol, is too risky. Having a seizure while in a precarious position could seriously hurt somebody.

Tramadol is, to put it simply, a weak opioid with limited usefulness for anyone with even a modest habit.

Be careful, stay safe.

darkstar
11-07-2008, 09:53 PM
To the OP, why are you taking so much tramadol? I mean is it because you can't get anything else or because you like the effect? I started taking tramadol because I didn't have insurance and paying out of pocket for a doctor for a script for like ten days wasn't worth it. Trams are cheap and easy to get. They are actually opiates and are not good pain killers. I actually have better pain relief from ibuprofen than tramadol. But they do potentinate a low supply of opiates. You gotta do what ya gotta do. Not all of us are able to get scripted what we need unfortunately.

El Dave
11-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Same, 600 to 900 mg daily. Sometimes I run out, and have yet to experience anything resembling withdrawals. I don't seem to notice tolerance development, it's been better than a year now that I've been taking such doses and it still does fine. Today I had a very nice buzz all day long just from two 25 mg doses of oxy. Did 600 mg trams with the first 25 and 300 mg with the second like four hours later. Without the trams it takes 80-100 mg of oxy to get out of the hole. I find the trams make it a great deal easier to spend a few days without oxy or hydro in order to feel their effect better. The proglumide helps as well. I have to say, though, that all those stories about siezures have got to have some sort of basis, so it's something to be cautious about if you care about staying alive. Also, I've noticed that the oblong trams such as received from local prescriptions seem to do a noticeably better job than the round ones you get over the internet. Also, the oblong ones are far less upsetting to the stomach. With the round ones I have to drink like half a gallon of milk a day.

Princess
11-08-2008, 01:30 AM
Sorry to hijack.. just wanted to slip in and say hello El Dave!! Long time, no see!!

end hijack. sorry :o

SurfRat
11-08-2008, 02:20 AM
^^Hijack the thread why don'tcha... :rolleyes:

50mg or maybe 100mg.

The least amount to potentiate the other stuff.

RxQueen
11-08-2008, 02:44 AM
the risk of seizures related to tramadol is NOT just hearsay, it's a documented fact. this is only a brief overview of the drug info that comes with a script of trams, and not even all the scientific fact that exists about it: http://www.drugs.com/tramadol.html

an excerpt from this link:

Seizures have occurred in some people taking tramadol. Your risk of a seizure may be higher if you have any of these conditions:
<LI itxtvisited="1">a history of drug or alcohol addiction;
<LI itxtvisited="1">a history of epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
<LI itxtvisited="1">a history of head injury;
<LI itxtvisited="1">a metabolic disorder; or
if you are also taking an antidepressant, muscle relaxer, or medicine for nausea and vomiting.

the important part (for us opiophiles) that isn't stated in that, is that in high doses (over 400mg at a time) these risks are increased, even without any of the pre-conditions. they don't generally include that sort of info in the stuff they give out with a script, because the general public isn't gonna go taking handfuls of them trying to get high. trams DO lower a person's seizure threshold, meaning that even if they don't necessarily "cause" them, they make a seizure far more likely.

i used to enjoy trams here and there, and i have nothing at all against anyone who likes them. they just don't do anything for me anymore, except (even in low doses) give me terrible nausea and dry heaves. i just want all of you who do use them to have all the info that you can. just because you've never had any adverse effects from them so far, doesn't mean that you'll always be immune to them. and once you've had one seizure, for the rest of your life you'll be more prone to having them again.

do some research here and on the rest of the web. know the risks of what you do. and once you have all the info, you can make your own choices without going into anything blindly. but most of all, enjoy! if trams do it for ya, more power to you! i really wish that i could still enjoy them.... they're way easier to get than the stuff i like now.

HandMeSomeOpiates
11-08-2008, 11:49 AM
I just took 250MG because I can't find shit and I'm broke. Mainly the latter, but trams will have to do for now. #180 tram 50mg at Wal-Mart= $10 ;)

Nu Jerzey Devil
11-13-2008, 01:37 AM
That's also probably the reason that tramadol isn't scheduled... yet anyway. It isn't too dangerous relative to real opioids and most people can't get that high off of it. Personally I very much dislike tramadol, it is in no way shape or form a substitute for real opioids (just my opinion). I took a moderate dose once (i mean only 300mgs) and I got really sick from it: puking, pale as a ghost, tingling sensation in my extremities, poor motor control, altered respiration... I hated it, one of the worst drug experiences ever. Since then I haven't touched the shit.

Rescorcinal, how the hell did you take a gram in one dose?!?!?

Indy
11-13-2008, 01:43 AM
I'm not gonna argue this and cause a shitstorm....but look it up yourself, and i DON'T mean wikipedia. Check out the actual papers published on tramadol.....if you don't have a history or predisposition to seizures, there is an extremely small chance it will cause any real complications. If you're THAT worried about it take some topamax with it, not hard to get scripted.

lolleedee
11-13-2008, 04:49 AM
I had seizures while taking 600mgs. a day, but I do have epilepsy, which obviously, makes me predisposed! LOL However, I am on three different seizure medications and I still had a fucking seizure....but my brain is already one big fucking electronic short circuit, but I digress...

Thebane
11-13-2008, 05:57 AM
I'm not gonna argue this and cause a shitstorm....but look it up yourself, and i DON'T mean wikipedia. Check out the actual papers published on tramadol.....if you don't have a history or predisposition to seizures, there is an extremely small chance it will cause any real complications. If you're THAT worried about it take some topamax with it, not hard to get scripted.

Yeah, it's just a matter of if the risk is worth the reward. 99.9% of people who don't think they're predisposed probably won't have a problem even on high doses of it. But you could be the 1 in 1000 who is predisposed for some reason and have your first seizure on tramadol, and then plenty more after that. If it was heroin most people would take the risk, but for tramadol... I personally like my license and it can easily be taken away after 1 seizure (I've had one seizure and the neurologist I went to thought it was a combination of me being predisposed, while having no signs of it, and simply not sleeping and eating well for a few days that triggered it) If I got blasted off tramadol I have no doubt I'd take them, even though I am at risk, but like I said, I like my license more than the slight buzz I might be able to catch from tramadol.

Ickyuck
11-18-2008, 03:01 PM
OOohhh, you all have got me out of hiding! I'm gonna hafta post..

I take 800 mgs a day, sometimes. Its in the form of 4 crushed ER pills. Yes, I am aware of the risks. And yes, you do build up tolerance. Gone are the days of flying high... the only reason I use them is because I get a pretty good spike of energy for the day which really makes a huge fucking difference. That's why I take them.

Seizures, seizures, yeah yeah I know! I think I actually may have everyone beat here. I hope not.

I look forward to the day where I feel that I don't have to have them again.

PdoubleE
11-18-2008, 03:48 PM
I used to get pure tramadol power from a friend that would get kilos of this shit from India. ( I think the DEA caught on) he would sell me grams for 20$. When I first started doing it , I would bang about 1/4 of a gram and it would .. get me well..to say the least. Well with tolerence in hand.. By the end I was doing about 1.25 grams at a time. The last time I did it I had a Severe sezure(I think I was considered Status Epilepticus) and was inpatient in the Scu for 4 days. I wont ever touch tramadol again. It really dosent have Any eurphoria, I have experenced more disphoria more than anything from it.

blackdog
11-18-2008, 04:35 PM
Damn, Tramadol sure has come along way in popularity!
Mama dawg has some severe pain issues and she's been prescribed just about any&all types of pain relievers, you name it and she has probably had it and never ever stayed with a script longer then a day or two. Some peeps are opiophiles and others not. So it ends up that tramadol is what she ended up tolerating and at two 50 mgs twice aday all is well. But let me tell you my surprise to find my moms in withdrawals when she had forgot to renew her script one time. Oh man i could hear her sneezing and yawning and kvetching in so many ways. Like i said she has tryed methadone no good, oxycodone no good, etc,etc. even marijuana/ i never heard that result. but thanks to god for trams...I used to order em from r/o/p but now she has a doctor write her scripts. thanx fer sharing peeps and be carefull and be safe always
dawg,

Raz
11-18-2008, 10:40 PM
My wifes sister takes this shit.....Its no fun being in a packed bar when this fool has a fuckin seizure(she is one greedy cunt)......
Me and my wife just put her in the recovery position, coat under her head.And just helped her through it....
The ungrateful bitch didnt even say fanks, just "wheres my drink"?.......Maybe one day the bitch will have a super super dose......I live in hope...Shit, thats all i gotta say about Tramadol......

sopark4000
11-19-2008, 12:46 PM
It seams that a very common misconception is that Tramadol/Ultram is not a true opioid when in fact it is. It works mainly on the U opioid receptor along with the noradrenergic and serotonergic reuptake systems. As well as all these effects the true effects are really produced by a metabolite of tramadol O-Desmethyltramadol which is more than 100x as potent as tramadol itself. This fact could be grounds for an argument that tramadol is really more of a prodrug for O-Desmethyltramadol in a similar way to codeine being a prodrug for morphine. As has also been stated by many, tramadol can lower the seizure threshold once a user goes above 600 mg's. But the main reason for my response is to convey to everyone that tramadol is a true synthetic opioid just like the fentanyl's , pethidine (demerol), methadone or dextromoramide.

bigNasty
11-19-2008, 01:49 PM
It seams that a very common misconception is that Tramadol/Ultram is not a true opioid when in fact it is. It works mainly on the U opioid receptor along with the noradrenergic and serotonergic reuptake systems. As well as all these effects the true effects are really produced by a metabolite of tramadol O-Desmethyltramadol which is more than 100x as potent as tramadol itself. This fact could be grounds for an argument that tramadol is really more of a prodrug for O-Desmethyltramadol in a similar way to codeine being a prodrug for morphine. As has also been stated by many, tramadol can lower the seizure threshold once a user goes above 600 mg's. But the main reason for my response is to convey to everyone that tramadol is a true synthetic opioid just like the fentanyl's , pethidine (demerol), methadone or dextromoramide.
lets....please....not....have...this....argument.. ..again

its...been...covered...before..................... ...EXTENSIVELY.

sopark4000
11-20-2008, 09:20 AM
lets....please....not....have...this....argument.. ..again

its...been...covered...before..................... ...EXTENSIVELY.
Its not an argument.... its a fact

Ickyuck
11-20-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm not going there either, and I won't mention that I agree with sopark.

Nu Jerzey Devil
11-20-2008, 11:07 PM

I'm just wondering, but what other TRUE opioids work on the NE and 5HT re-uptake transporters/ systems? Also what other true opioids lower the seizure threshold? I guess the first question is tied to the second one. I guess if could be argued eitherway whether it is a true opioid or not, but it just doesn't cause TYPICAL opioid effects. Maybe a better categorization for tramadol is an atypical mu agonist (or partial agonist). I'm not trying to be a dick or discrediting what you are saying or start an argument... I am thorougly interested (being a pharmacy student) and I was just wondering what your evidence for what you said is a "FACT" about tramadol being a true opioid.

bigNasty
11-21-2008, 02:44 PM
told you so:rolleyes:. We need to start a sticky on fuckin tramadol. Who cares if it is or isn't a true opiod? It fuckin sucks and lowers the seizure threshold. Find an opiod that gives you a buzz and doesn't cause seizures

Ibb
11-26-2008, 09:15 PM
At the height of my tram habit I took about 600-800 mg daily. There were a few times I took a bit over a gram, but that was mostly because I'd taken some earlier in the day.

PiLL CLiNToN
02-27-2009, 11:40 AM
50mg I pop like atleast 4 of them a day for legit pain and it works!

Saint
02-27-2009, 12:37 PM
I used to take 350 ms a day but that was after coming off methadone.. it didn't work well enough for my pain and I didn't want to take even more so hopped back on the done again.

OpiumEyes
02-27-2009, 02:11 PM
yeah, i forget the actual dosage in mg's that is "safe" for daily use but i think it might be 400mg. anything above that, and you hit the area where it really lowers your seizure threshold. and once you have even one seizure, it raises your chances of having them again... and again. seizures can be dangerous... you can knock yourself out when you fall as it starts, and if the seizure is really severe it could cause mild damage in your brain.

tramadol isn't a good drug to do in high doses because of that, but it also can fuck with your seratonin levels. it has some SSRI-like action (and doesn't it also mess with your other neurochemicals, like dopamine and norepinephrine, or am i thinking of something else?) and like someone already said, WDing from it can get ugly since your body needs to adjust all your brain chemicals in addition to regular WD. be careful with that shit... i never could stand taking trams myself. it just doesn't feel like a real opiate to me (probably since it really isn't).

I totally agree, though I think the official 'safe' dose is 300mg, but don't quote me 'cause i'm not positive. I started out on tramadol, I was taking a bit more than you were just trying to get some pain relief. I DID eventually seize. I thankfully got the message that I was a very young, very ignorant idiot for taking that much, and switched to other better, stronger, less harmful (sort of) opiates.

I think that's probably your best option. Realize that you are flirting with real brain damage, drop the trams and get something else.
My doctor gave me vikes after we figured that the tramadol didn't help. And so on and so on and so on...

Good Luck!
Lyra

aurolacjunkies
03-06-2009, 11:08 PM
I just took 250MG because I can't find shit and I'm broke. Mainly the latter, but trams will have to do for now. #180 tram 50mg at Wal-Mart= $10 ;)

how on earth do you get them to sell it to you? do you have a very nice doctor?

Suboxstitute
03-06-2009, 11:39 PM

I'm sorry that trams are your thing; it happens to more people than you would think, so you are not the only one.

I know you're at more than is safe, (and they promote it as a "safe" alternative to traditional opiates - ha!) My brother, who is an ER doc, thinks it's so bad it should be taken off the market. He has seen a lot o seizures.

Whereas, regular opiates by themselves (without the apap - tylenol) are really quite safe.

Start to taper, slowly, and see if you can replace them with even something like vicodin (and do a CWE to get rid of the APAP) since your tolerance for regular opiates is probably quite low

Good luck and don't worry yourself to death - - - - livers have survived worse. It is just that THIS drug (per my bro) has more side effects that you can shake a stick at. He REALLY is pushing to get it off the market.

Sue

Deadfiend
03-06-2009, 11:58 PM
For myself I have found 0 work, if anything they make me more sick, now darvon is a much better route to go down for my self If I as facing w/d's plus they really do have some of the good shit in them unlike that fake ass tram shit, just never take more then 9 darvons 65mg in a 24 hr time or 6Darvocet-N 100mg with apap in a 24 hr. time or you might od..... but they will help

Jose
03-07-2009, 12:09 AM
With nothing around, I take 800mg. This is dangerous and wasteful. Though, I have never had a problem in 4 years. My tolerance has been the same for 2 years--it never seems to change?! I take 4 pills (200mg) 4x a day. It helps a lot for lowering tolerance to better actual opiates (vs. opioids)

WV_Girl_26
03-07-2009, 01:07 AM
First, I should ask if you are getting scripted these or buying them from the street??? If you are getting them off the street dismiss my suggestion for the compounding pharmacy....Secondly, if it is a legit script is your doctor against Hydrocodone or Oxycodone products?

I ask b/c there are short acting ones, both Hydro and Oxy formulations, without APAP in them....For example, Oxycodone comes in many forms...There are regular release without APAP that is usually written as Oxycodone 5mg 10mg etc, you can get Oxy IR as well which is immediate release w/o Tylenol (different from Oxycontin which is Extended Release)....

There are also options for getting Hydrocodone with out APAP, this is usually an option when doctors don't want to move a patient from something low grade, like Tramadol, to something much stronger, like Oxycodone. The doctor can write a prescription for any strength of Hydrocodone and you can take it to a compounding pharmacy where they can make pure Hydrocodone capsules with nothing but Hydrocodone...

I know someone who gets 3 different strengths of compounded Hydro w/o Tylenol...They itch really bad with Oxycodone products so his doc writes for high doses of hydro w/o APAP...he gets 30's, 50' and 110mg's.

Then there is always good 'ole Codeine. It comes without the Tylenol as well.

Unless you have an actual pain doctor many Physicians are unaware there are so many different options when it comes to pain meds....Many don't know there are 2.5mg Percs or Hydro's with 200mg of Tylenol..Let alone that they can write an rx for a compounding pharmacy and just remove the Tylenol...You could just say you Aunt/Unlce was just prescribed them b/c they have chronic pain along with liver problems but don't tolerate Oxycodone too well so they are now getting compounded Hydrocodone...If you were to go this route, reguesting compounded meds and use the excuse above, I would call around to compounding pharmacies and find one that does it..That way you have the name and number for the pharmacy readily available for you doctor ifhe wanted to look into it first..

Sorry that this really has nothing to do with Trams...I don't like them, make me feel fucked up and not in a good way...I just wanted the OP to know the options available.

Raz
03-07-2009, 01:20 AM
Fuck Tramadol.....Never ever did shit for me.....But i did see it severly fuck my sister in law up...

Not good when your in a bar fulla tourists and she fuckin back flips offa da stool, hits her head and then me and da mrs have to stop this fuckwad from biting her tongue and watch her twitch and shake in da recovery position, with ma coat over her....

Funny fing was, when she came round, we sat her down and the bitch just acted like nish had happened and just said "wheres ma drink"....

Did i tell ya she is the most selfish person i know....But she is seriously fucked up from snortin tramadol and whatever else she can put up her hooter...