PDA

View Full Version : Mexican pharmacy with 8mg hydromorphone

RobOC
10-18-2008, 12:37 AM
I recently cam upon a pharmacy that sold 8mg mallinkroidt dillies at 20 bucks a pop. Good or bad price? Never done a really good dillie shot so am very curious. Are malli dillies any good anyway?

havok
10-18-2008, 12:42 AM
The malli dilaudids (triangle shaped) are the best ones, but 20 bucks each is outrageously expensive for a pharmacy. They usually sell for $10-15 on the streets in the US, so no real pharmacy would charge $20. A drug dealer might charge that much, but I cant believe a pharmacy would.

jonny-5
10-18-2008, 02:05 AM
eh its not like you can find em everywhere...enjoy those, i fuckin love em. the last time i got a hold of a dilly it was expired or somethin, my friend and i each slammed one and barely felt shit. i was so pissed.

dharma bum
10-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Here on the streets I can get 'em for 30. But 50 is a more common price. Considering how much black market Ocs are locally this is cheap. D is highly overated in my humble opinion.

devilsdrug
10-18-2008, 11:46 AM
u no that shit use weaken the knees nowadays u barely feel it i just figured they fukked it up

SynthMorph
10-18-2008, 02:12 PM
WTF^:confused:

bigNasty
10-18-2008, 02:32 PM
20 is a good price for an 8mg dilly. narcotic conversion chart says 8mg iv'd equals 160mg hydroc or 106mg of oxy

SurfRat
10-18-2008, 02:36 PM
Kinda depends how much you want it.

It's not that outrageous.

If it works.

SynthMorph
10-18-2008, 02:37 PM
I get em around here for $8-$10 each so $20 sounds like a rip off.

nick
10-18-2008, 02:38 PM
WTF^:confused:

I believe gramps is telling us young uns that things ain't like they used to be.

Hell,he's right.

SynthMorph
10-18-2008, 02:44 PM
I believe gramps is telling us young uns that things ain't like they used to be.

Hell,he's right.

Ah, I bet they slowly drop the level of dilaudid out of them every year, 0.1 mg a year until they're almost down to nothing. Would save so much money if you were a pharmaceutical company.

oxy kid
10-18-2008, 02:48 PM
man, thats a good place to run by...i'd definetly pay that.

Nu Jerzey Devil
10-19-2008, 08:39 AM
It seems like there is a mixed view on this. They are hard to find on the street in a lot of places, and of all the prices of people that can get them listed.... $20 is still not that bad if anything a little above average. The rush from dilauded is phenomenal when booted and for me it lasts a good amount of time for a rush but after that there isn't much. Still you should experience them and who knows when you will get to again. So if this is legit than do it because it sounds like the only other way is if you get them Rx'd to you (in which case yes they should be cheaper) or if you move to an area where there is an abundance of them on the street.

Duckfeet
10-19-2008, 09:12 AM
That's *my* theory! either that, or I'm developing the dreaded "tolerance," and life has lost it's sparkle, when you can't even get a buzz off a dilaudid...enough to drive a man back to heroin, I swear....wait...it *has* driven me back to heroin...

Talking about dilaudids--and I have a felony conviction, five years hard labor (Yah gotta love the south) for getting caught w/a couple of dillys, a long time ago. Of course, I say they were just vicodin...but the cops..and the judge...just laughed when I stood up in court and tried to explain the pharmaceutical--and legal--difference between hydromorphone, and hydrocodone...it was like, "almost" funny, to me, as even I could see that anybody who knows the difference *that* well, is obviously guilty of *something!*...in their eyes...

But anyway, like my bro Devilsdrug says: "she ain't what she used to be" :(

And I'm an old Mexico hand, but never scored dillys down there: it's just me, I'm either unlucky or lame, probably both...found more than one old harley, tho, long after that little hustle was known....

Ah, I bet they slowly drop the level of dilaudid out of them every year, 0.1 mg a year until they're almost down to nothing. Would save so much money if you were a pharmaceutical company.

rockbottom
10-20-2008, 06:39 PM
i've done alot of Mexican pharmacias TJ--never dillies but ketamine from the veternarian place--rohyponol from under the counter and assorted other benzos but the last time i went before u needed a passport the prices were high they claimed the college kids had driven up the prices---i always brought back hundreds of pills--walk over and back--but now i wonder why i didn' just bring back an oz of
herion i mean there were never dogs at the walk across and i was offered it for sale on the street but i never did it--maybe something was looking out for me:cool: anyway good luck

I did alot of fighting in Nawlens and kept doing alot of little time for battery--one time someone had a LA law book and i think like a gram of herion was life---i might be wrong about the ammount but it was herion not that much a quantity equaled possible life---scared me straight out of there too much time for too little dope

Duckfeet
10-20-2008, 07:41 PM
The trouble w/Mexico...or Colombia...or Peru, or just about any place south of here...is that if you put a little effort into it, u can find the stuff, and usually get away with it, and it doesn't take a huge amount of snap to bring back a small amount: I used to bring back around a thousand pills on my old Harley, as it was an old stripped down chopper, and just didn't have any apparent hiding places...

But the problem is the same as it is *anywhere* that people engage in illegal activity: u eventually, inevitably, get snitched off, and then--unless you have a *lot* of money--will wish the fuck you had never scored down there...always happens...kind of like burglarizing drugstores, or writing bad scripts: it's not that you can't get away with it, or be successful, but that you *can*, and then it gets good to you, and then you get careless, and then *bingo!*...you learn just how crappy cold mexican tacos taste, and what it's *really* like to be in a hardcase jail...and "rights?" hahaha....

i've done alot of Mexican pharmacias TJ--never dillies but ketamine from the veternarian place--rohyponol from under the counter and assorted other benzos but the last time i went before u needed a passport the prices were high they claimed the college kids had driven up the prices---i always brought back hundreds of pills--walk over and back--but now i wonder why i didn' just bring back an oz of
herion i mean there were never dogs at the walk across and i was offered it for sale on the street but i never did it--maybe something was looking out for me:cool: anyway good luck

I did alot of fighting in Nawlens and kept doing alot of little time for battery--one time someone had a LA law book and i think like a gram of herion was life---i might be wrong about the ammount but it was herion not that much a quantity equaled possible life---scared me straight out of there too much time for too little dope

jonny-5
10-20-2008, 07:44 PM
i've done alot of Mexican pharmacias TJ--never dillies but ketamine from the veternarian place--

you mean the one next to el pollo loco?

rockbottom
10-20-2008, 07:58 PM
locked up abroad has destroyed all my smuggling fantasys:)