PDA

View Full Version : Drugscreenuing opana

ReadyMade
10-04-2008, 07:44 PM
whats up everybody. i have just started going to an outpatient drug rehab and i was curioud to know if opana (oxymorphone) will show up on a standard 6 section drug screen?

thanks guys.

Narkotikon
10-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Do you mean a standard five panel? I've never heard of a six panel test before. I thought they only came in 5, 7, 9, and so on. If you mean the standard five panel, then no, it won't show up.

Nu Jerzey Devil
10-05-2008, 03:37 PM
No, it shouldn't, I know there are certain specialized tests that they use to test for Oxycodone, but definitely not on the standard tests. I don't even think the 10 does it either. They standard ones test for morphine (so it tests for codeine, heroin, and morphine). Find out what test they are using, but my guess is you would be okay.

Cherry's Jubilee
10-05-2008, 04:47 PM
I recently had to take a 6-panel drug test that did screen for hydromorphone. Aegis Labs has 4, 5, 6, etc. panels so I guess it depends on the company. Here's a list of what mine tested for:
http://www.aegislabs.com/ContentPage.aspx?WebPageId=19333&GroupId=-1

Here's a list of the different panels:
http://aegis.kbshost.com/test_dir.asp?get=Z

Can you find out who manufactures the test they use?

Narkotikon
10-05-2008, 05:13 PM
I recently had to take a 6-panel drug test that did screen for hydromorphone. Aegis Labs has 4, 5, 6, etc. panels so I guess it depends on the company. Here's a list of what mine tested for:
http://www.aegislabs.com/ContentPage.aspx?WebPageId=19333&GroupId=-1

Here's a list of the different panels:
http://aegis.kbshost.com/test_dir.asp?get=Z

Can you find out who manufactures the test they use?

That interesting. I guess it does depend on the company. Do you know why clonazepam isn't listed as one of the benzos tested for on the benzo list? That seems odd to me.

Cherry's Jubilee
10-05-2008, 05:18 PM
That interesting. I guess it does depend on the company. Do you know why clonazepam isn't listed as one of the benzos tested for on the benzo list? That seems odd to me.

weird. i didn't notice that until just now and i take klonopin. my guess would be that it was an oversight and they do test for it but failed to list it but i don't know...

ReadyMade
11-06-2008, 09:43 PM
well i just took a drug test which specifically tested for oxycodone. i failed completely for oxy! and the only thing i had done in the previous week before that was oxymorphone(opana). i had done an oc maybe 2 weeks before that but i mean i clearly failed it with flying colors. this shocked me. i guess oxymorphone tests positive for oxycodone on a drug screen. also, what are some good tips on how to rid my body of it before i take another screen. i just dosed 20mgs a few minutes ago. does the cleasning drink u can get at headshops work for opiates?? sorry for so many questions but i know ill get some good info! thanks guys!

Boxcar
11-06-2008, 10:51 PM
well i just took a drug test which specifically tested for oxycodone. i failed completely for oxy! and the only thing i had done in the previous week before that was oxymorphone(opana). i had done an oc maybe 2 weeks before that but i mean i clearly failed it with flying colors. this shocked me. i guess oxymorphone tests positive for oxycodone on a drug screen. also, what are some good tips on how to rid my body of it before i take another screen. i just dosed 20mgs a few minutes ago. does the cleasning drink u can get at headshops work for opiates?? sorry for so many questions but i know ill get some good info! thanks guys!

the head shop drinks HAVE worked for me w/ opiate in my system.... however id like to have you know, this was in the begining of my opiate carreer. like 3 or 4 months after i got sick, i was only takin vics at that time.
and prolly wasnt takin more than 8 a day at that time.

lemme ask you tho, are you a PM. do you have a dr. and scripts. i mean if yer dr. writes a letter with yer diagnosis and what HE prescribes you, iif hes cool he might even write that in his professional opinion you are opioid tolerant and at rcomended dose, taken correctly, you can drive and/or operate machinery. my doctor did anyhow

upstate_007
11-07-2008, 07:09 AM
also, what are some good tips on how to rid my body of it before i take another screen.

If you want to get it out of you system legitimately......there are a few ways.
- Drink lots of water
- Goldenseal capsules. When I would have to take a test I would take about 20 a day for 2 days with lots of water and always passed. Don't quote me on it though.
- Time. Give yourself a week to pass it all through. I dont know about how long Opana specifically stay in, but someone here should know.

Other ways are covered on this site extensively. Give it a quick search
- whizzinator
- someone elses clean piss
- masking teas which I would not trust at all. That's just me though. Box said he had luck with them and I would not hesitate to take his advice. He's been in the game long enough

xxkmanxx
11-29-2008, 09:47 PM
so is it fair to say opana isn't detected in a standard 5-panel drug test? Did ReadyMade fail because he took any oxycodone test? i just need to know

Thanks

Papa Verine
11-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Oxycodone is metabolized into Oxymorphone.

If you have to take a drug test that screens for Oxycodone you should NOT take Oxymorphone.

This is why the OP failed his test. Oxymorphone is what they test for to determine if you've taken oxycodone.

This is the way I understand it anyway... I'm sure it's a bit more complicated then this but hey... I'm a high-school drop-out.

xxkmanxx
11-29-2008, 10:19 PM
what do they test for in a standard 5-panel test then morphine or something, codeine? Thanks

metric man
11-30-2008, 01:20 PM
what do they test for in a standard 5-panel test then morphine or something, codeine? Thanks

I'm pretty sure it is morphine, heroin, and codeine. well actually it is probably just morphine because heroin and codeine are converted into morphine in your body.

Narkotikon
11-30-2008, 01:44 PM

I think the standard 5-panel tests for:

Pot
Coke
Amphetamines
PCP
Opiates (morphine, heroin, codeine - mainly morphine, and it's metabolites the 3 and 6 gluco something, whatever it is).

Does anyone even do PCP anymore? I've never seen it or known anyone to take that. You'd think they'd update this test with a more prevalent drug, like maybe replace the PCP with benzos or something.

I remember being given a test once, and it tested for PCP, but I know I've never taken it. I was taking DXM at the time though, so I can sort of see that. They're both disociative anesthetics. But I just thought that was odd. They came back saying "um, sir, you've tested for PCP." I just couldn't believe they thought I actually had taken PCP. I even tried to explain that it was a false positive from taking OTC Robitusson. Not that they believed me, but where in the hell would I eve get PCP? I always thought that was something done in the 70's / 80's. Maybe if I built a time machine.

Papa Verine
12-01-2008, 12:08 AM
I used to do A lot of PCP. I either bought it in powder form (tick) from these old bikers or liquid in the ghetto. There are quite a few spots in Chicago to buy liquid PCP. It's called Wikki or soaked joints are called "Wet bombers" or "dunks". Strange names, strange drug, still around.

InfectedMushroom
12-01-2008, 05:24 PM
There are quite a few cases of false PCP positives by using DXM. I don't know how much you need to show up as PCP but I can never figure out why the people who administer the tests don't know what can cause false positives. I have never used PCP and I don't know of anyone around here that has done it either.

Narkotikon
12-01-2008, 05:30 PM
There are quite a few cases of false PCP positives by using DXM. I don't know how much you need to show up as PCP but I can never figure out why the people who administer the tests don't know what can cause false positives. I have never used PCP and I don't know of anyone around here that has done it either.

And especially after you flat out tell them that, and they just look at you with a blank stare. I'm like, so because I'm an addict I must be stupid too? Fuckers. If you don't believe me, look it up yourselves. But, yeah, I've never even seen PCP or heard of anyone I knew doing it or even would want to do it after I read about. I guess it's still around, but I don't think it's as popular. I wonder why they don't replace PCP with benzos or another more popular drug on the 5-panel. I'd like to know the statistical rates of people testing positive (truly positive) for it on a 5-panel or any drug test. Maybe move PCP to a 7 or 9 panel and bump benzos up to the five. That's what I would do.

Cherry's Jubilee
12-01-2008, 05:58 PM
i know lots of people--and several on this board--that use PCP. it's also heavily associated with a certain hardcore urban underground hip-hop scene.

Narkotikon
12-01-2008, 08:01 PM
i know lots of people--and several on this board--that use PCP. it's also heavily associated with a certain hardcore urban underground hip-hop scene.

That's cool. I just think it's a general misconception I guess. I've always thought of it as a drug that isn't as popular anymore, at least with younger people. I don't know. I just thought it was weird that they thought I had done PCP, as I've never even seen it, let alone done it. But, I guess you're right, I shouldn't make snap judgments like that. Sorry.

SirDonkeyPunch
12-10-2008, 03:08 PM
this post is about Opana (oxymorphone) not PCP, does anyone know if Opana shows up in a standard 4-panel test, ive seen one site that says that it does, but every other source ive seen says that it doesnt, my homegirl goes to probation and thats where the test is from, anyone got any personal experience?

blutuesday
12-11-2008, 02:29 AM
My area is rampant for PCP.

We have a few sets or "open air" places to get it also. Always in liquid form tho, and 90 percent of the time it's already in a dip stick.

HAHA. I just HAD to post about pcp. I don't know shit about opana :)

Duckfeet
12-11-2008, 09:06 AM
Me too: I started to type an *endless* post about the various drugs that *did* turn out to be PCP, and how even big city newspapers despaired of trying to tell people it *wasn't* all these other drugs...*BUT*, I did read the thread title and restrained myself...kind of :rolleyes:

*OPANA!!!* vs. typical Opy divergence into endless off-topic craziness :D

Worse: if you start an honest PCP thread, some fool will go on for pages about Opana! If I wasn't already certified crazy, this place would drive me there....:uhhohh:

My area is rampant for PCP.

We have a few sets or "open air" places to get it also. Always in liquid form tho, and 90 percent of the time it's already in a dip stick.

HAHA. I just HAD to post about pcp. I don't know shit about opana :)

Cherry's Jubilee
12-11-2008, 09:59 AM
this post is about Opana (oxymorphone) not PCP, does anyone know if Opana shows up in a standard 4-panel test, ive seen one site that says that it does, but every other source ive seen says that it doesnt, my homegirl goes to probation and thats where the test is from, anyone got any personal experience?

no it does not. for sure. just morphine-derivatives. i'd like to get back to PCP now if you're satisfied.

j/k

blutuesday
12-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Me too: I started to type an *endless* post about the various drugs that *did* turn out to be PCP, and how even big city newspapers despaired of trying to tell people it *wasn't* all these other drugs...*BUT*, I did read the thread title and restrained myself...kind of :rolleyes:

*OPANA!!!* vs. typical Opy divergence into endless off-topic craziness :D

Worse: if you start an honest PCP thread, some fool will go on for pages about Opana! If I wasn't already certified crazy, this place would drive me there....:uhhohh:

LMFAO! I really thought about making a PCP thread.

Maybe I still will. And your crazy is a good crazy DF