PDA

View Full Version : Anal Administration - Plugging/Enema: [A Complete Guide]

panthrax
04-06-2006, 10:19 PM
How To Administer Opiates or MDMA (Ecstasy) Via Anal Administration
=============================================
The following procedure can be done with any opiate or MDMA (ecstasy) pills. Other substances could possibly be used as well however, it is recommended that you stick to just opiates and ecstasy in terms of anal administration.
!!--Before you begin following these steps, be sure to take a nice, healthy shit beforehand. If you don't, you run the risk of your fecal matter absorbing your solution and getting your syringe all covered in shit.--!!

1. Get a 10ml syringe (without the needle), or buy a enema kit at a pharmacy/grocery store and use the syringe from it.

2. Get 40mg - 60mg of morphine tablets and crush them up into a super fine powder. If using MDMA (ecstasy), then simply use one ecstasy tablet to start with.

*-Remember, that you can't spend too much time on crushing up pills for an enema. The finer, the better.

3. Get a small bowl (as small as possible) and measure out 15-20ml of warm (not hot/cool/cold, but warm) water and pour it into the bowl – This applies to opiates.

*-If using MDMA (ecstasy), then you may need to add a bit more water than you would for an opiate. Try 15-20ml of warm water like you would for an opiate, stir, and inspect the solution to see if the solution is too thick from the crushed ecstasy tablet. If it is too thick, add 5ml of warm water to it, stir, and then it should be fine. (If adding the extra 5ml of warm water is done, you will need to perform the enema twice to get all of the solution administered if you're using a 10ml syringe. If using a larger capacity syringe, then you may be able to get it all in one draw.)

*-The warm water helps convert some of the active alkaloids to become more absorbable. (This applies to opiates only.)

*-A general rule of thumb for water amount in accordance to pill mass/amount is 10ml of warm water per 30mg. (This applies to opiates, but may also apply to MDMA [ecstasy] as well. If not, an extra 5ml of warm water should be suitable for an ecstasy tablet.)

4. Take the crushed pills and add it to the warm water.

5. Using a straw, coffee stirrer, etc, stir the solution a bit until it dissolves.

*-Not all of the powdered substance will dissolve, this is normal.

6. Once dissolved, stir the solution up again to make sure there isn't powder settled in the bottom, and while all the powder is all swirling around, quickly draw up the solution into your syringe.

*-You won't be able to get every bit into the syringe for the first draw, so you will have to come back and do a second one which I will explain how to do in the following steps.

7. If there is any air in the syringe, push it out. Not that it really matters, but it could cause some gastrointestinal discomfort/pressure.

8. Using a sex lubricant, lotion, petroleum jelly, etc, lubricate the entire syringe being sure to focus a lot of the tip of the syringe where a needle would normally go. There is no need to lubricate your butthole, but you can if you wish.

9. Go somewhere where you can be alone, and yet occupied, for instance, lying on your bed watching T.V, reading a book, playing a video game, etc. Just be sure you're lying on your side, and have something to do for the next 25 minutes or so. I'll explain why in next step.

10. Take your pants and underwear off and lie on your side, slightly arching your back to cause your butt to stick out. Don't arch much, just barely.

11. Insert the syringe. If well lubricated this isn't painful in the least bit, just a tad uncomfortable is all. Slowly slide it up in there and avoid twisting it or wiggling it.

12. Continue to insert the syringe almost until it reaches the plunger part of the syringe. You pretty much need to get most of the syringe in there to get past your anus so it can get in your anal cavity where all the veins are.

13. Slowly squirt the solution in there. You will feel the warm water running down the inner 'walls' of your anal cavity and if you use warm water (which you should) it is kind of pleasant. (Yeah, fuck you homophobes who would like to make an immature comment about that.)

14. Once you've completely squirted the solution in there, slowly slide the syringe out.

15. Once you've pulled it out, remain on your side. Do not roll over, move, stand-up, or anything. Lay on that side for at least 25 minutes but to ensure it has completely absorbed, 35 minutes is recommended. This is why I suggested lying in front of a T.V., read a book, play a video game, etc. so you can have something to do while you wait.

16. Once your waiting period is up, you may stand up.

Congratulations, you're done!

Regarding the solution that is left over in the small bowl that wasn't able to be drawn into the syringe during the first draw:

You can either prepare another enema for it, and repeat all the steps or you can just drink it.

*-If you decide to just drink it, to get the most out of it, drink it on an empty stomach. That way you've done the most efficient ways to administer the substance and in combination, will provide a pleasant experience.

*-If you decide to do another enema on the left over solution that was unable to be drawn into the syringe during the first pull, add only 5ml of warm water to it.

*-40-60mg of morphine, or one ecstasy tablet should be plenty but if not, adjust the dosage to accommodate your tolerance and preference of intensity.

*-If using MDMA (ecstasy), always start off with one pill, regardless of your tolerance. You never know how strong your body may react to the enema, and you also need to keep in mind that the ecstasy is more than likely cut with other substances.

*-It should go without saying, be sure to clean your syringe after each use.

Side Notes:

-You should begin to feel the effects within the next 10-20 minutes after absorption has completed.

-The come-up is slow, but smooth and gradually build to a very nice euphoric opiate high. The same applies to MDMA (ecstasy).

-I seem to find that there is little to no itching whatsoever when administering it via enema and that the effects are substantially increased in comparison to any other method of administration, minus intravenously. It even beats IM, in my experience.

-Using MDMA (ecstasy) there is not much noticeable difference from just swallowing it other than the level of intensity the enema administration provides. However I noticed the sex drive was much greater than in comparison to just swallowing, or even snorting the ecstasy tablet.

Alternate Methods of Anal Administration:
If you don't like the idea of doing an enema style administration, or you simply can't obtain a suitable injection device, then you might want to read this section of the procedure to see if the alternate methods suit your needs better.

“Plugging” - Simply Inserting The Pill.
You can simply stick the pill up there, or gelcap it and pop it up in there [I]but there are some factors that may sway you back to the enema idea. I'll discuss.

Simply shoving the pill in there requires that you lubricate the pill which can damage the pill causing the active alkaloids to possibly bind to the lubricant, making it to where the veins in your anal cavity cannot absorb it, or absorb a small percentage of the substance.

*-Simply popping the pill in there is a highly ineffective method of administration in terms of anal administration.

Your anus has virtually no acids of any kind to dissolve the pill, unlike your stomach does. So this means that even if you didn't lubricate the pill and managed to get it in there (ouch), then the pill would sit there, like a rock, in your ass for hours until it dissolved, if it dissolves. You would feel it too, just sitting there.

*-Your body will try to expel it, too just from natural contractions.

Finally, you gotta stick your finger all the way up your butthole which is severely disgusting and awkward if you were somehow caught. Imagine explaining that one, as to why you have your finger up your ass.

*-Not to mention that your fingers have fingernails which could cut, or scrape your butthole which would sting pretty bad since your butthole is a very tender and sensitive spot.

Gelcapping The Powder To Insert.
You can't just use any ole' capsule that you have lying around that you've emptied it's original contents so you can refill it with your desired substance.

*-Gelcaps are made from one of two sources. Animal or vegetable.

*-Most gelcaps you will find are made from animal which is highly inefficient in terms of anal administration.

Like just popping the pill in there, if you used an animal based gelcap then it will sit there, struggling to dissolve in your anal cavity. It might not even dissolve at all. And your body will also naturally try to expel the capsule.

If you find vegetable based gelcaps, then they dissolve much better than animal based ones but their downside is naturally, absorption rate.

Usually, if one has gotten to the point to where he or she is comfortable in trying anal administration, then one would assume he or she would want to ensure it wasn't all for nothing, or it wasn't as strong as it could have been.

*-Anal administration's best method is enema. It's already in liquid form, so no dissolving, the veins in your anal cavity suck it up like a sponge so you virtually absorb all of the product. This also makes come up significantly faster, and 'hit' harder.

As one who has tried all three methods of anal administration using morphine sulfate instant release, and various MDMA (ecstasy) tablets, I can definitely say that the enema is the best choice and should be chosen above the alternate methods unless an enema is completely out of the question for you for whatever reasons.

Final Notes:
*-If you're worried about it hurting or something, I promise you it doesn't hurt. Once you begin to insert the syringe and inject the solution, you're in, and out in 30 seconds to 1 minute. It's over before you know it.

*-There is some discomfort but hardly any of it is physical discomfort, but more psychological discomfort of being a straight male, with something in your butthole that you placed there. Any straight guy, or girl, would be uncomfortable while being done. I sure am.

*-The procedure isn't in any way homosexual. However while it is being done, a straight male's or female's natural sexuality begins to become uncomfortable which is totally natural.

*-Suck it up, take a deep breath, and just do it. Your mind will thank you for it.
Written by: panthrax

panthrax
04-06-2006, 10:21 PM
Sure, this covers MDMA too but it is directed towards morphine and other opiates.

Dr.Poop
04-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Hah! This is much better than the method I used when I was semi-homeless and dirt poor. I used to just stick the pill up there first, then follow up with about a cup's worth of water, which I would squirt up my butt with a water bottle (one with the little closable nozzle on top).

poonwhalla
04-07-2006, 01:40 AM
LMAO Just a few questions. 1. won't the temp of the water reach around 98 once in the pooper
2. why not just crush it up, put it in some TP (toilet paper) add a few drops of water, fold and roll it up real thin then stick your thumb(or finger of choice) up your ass.
3. instead of sitting on your side for 25 mins why not do what Jay from Jay and silent bob did when the cop found rolling papers on him and stick a paper in his ass to stop wet farts?
Well # 2 has worked in the past you can also use a glue applier thats found in a hardware store that looks like a needle but this thread is fucking histerical. I'll stick to the hot rails and nasal spray's

chemboy7
04-07-2006, 02:34 AM
Informative and well researched Panthrax. I am sure that this thread is going to get its share of immaturity but I don't understand why, I realize the potential of the method and I would think that we (esspecially the hyp users) would understand the stigmas placed on various routes of administration.

poonwhalla
04-07-2006, 04:58 AM
I guess I just am not hyp or some shit but really chemboy just my 2 cents on why worry about what kind of jel cap you have when TP will work fine I guess you could use a chopstick or something. and in a bind you could go to home depot and get this horse needle looking thing that is slightly curved and tapers into a funnel at the end that is made for fine beads of glue if you were in a bind with no syringe handy. I just don't see me having my ass in the wind for 25 mins what if you stood on your head? Maybe a humor enema is needed for some folks some times. Its like 2 Frank Zappa songs Ram it Ram it Ram it in the poop shoot, and Keep it greasy so it go down easy.

alowishus
04-07-2006, 08:33 AM
I love that song, "Don't fool yer self girl it's goin' right up yer poop shoot" :eek:
I think it was from Sheik Yerbuti.

I got a t-shirt of frank sitting on a shiter and it says under it ..."Zappa Crappa" love that shirt too.

That's the way I brown pills, I just don't lay around for any amount of time, I gots shit to do. Just wish the things wouldn't gel up like they do means I have to use more water. Helps w/ the rock hard poop though. Just incase anyone was wondering....:p

devilsdrug
04-07-2006, 09:04 AM
man that sure makes it sound like a lot of shit to go through just to stick something up your ass to get high, ive never done it myself, i have stuck balloons and busted down outfits ect so im not really aganst sticking something up there , i guess in these later years im getting away from all these different rituals one goes thru to catch abuzz, so its down the hatch or smoke , i guess it time to turn my guitar playin 14 yr old grandson onto Zappa humor and music

earthenone
04-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Pan, I believe that is the most detailed tek on "browning" I have ever seen. Good info I would have never thought anyone would put extacy up there, as i have always heard browning was the best alternative to iv'ing, and it is as close to iving as you can get without a needle.

earthenone
04-07-2006, 10:19 AM
By the way DD, it says not to go through a lot of shit, or the absorption rate will be bad, Just kidding had to do it. :)

panthrax
04-07-2006, 12:06 PM
poonwalla: I don't think you are understanding the point of an enema, my dear.

The point of an enema is to dissolve an opiate or an MDMA tablet in warm water, and then to inject it into your anal cavity.

Your anal cavity has thousands of veins in it. Just compare it to hundreds of nasal passages.

You snort a crushed opiate pill to get the powder directly onto the veins inside your nose, which then absorbs the powder, making onset and effects much stronger since it doesn't have to be filtered through the liver, causing a good bit of your opiate to be metabolized by the liver.

Same goes with an enema. You make it an aqueous solution because it is even easier to absorb than just plain powder and plus, your anal cavity is not very acidic at all. So it would take an un-godly amount of time for your anal cavity to dissolve an entire pill, or even a pile of powder you shoved in their.

Jay & Silent Bob is not a good example to quote from by the way. Sticking rolling papers up your ass would be foolish, as it wouldn't fully dissolve.

This all resorts back to why enemas work. You make the opiate into an aqueous solution, inject into the anal cavity, and remain on your side watching T.V. for a mere 25 minutes to allow the thousands of veins to absorb the solution.

Plugging/Enema is the next best method to IV administration, and with certain opiates, like morphine for example, I find an enema'ed morphine dose is FAR better than an IVed dose!

Also, another plus to enemas is that your anal cavity can withstand much more APAP than your stomach/liver could. Whereas it is usually recommended to not take more than 2g of APAP in a single dose (no more than 4g in a 24 hour period), your anal cavity can withstand DOUBLE of that. So there is less need to perform CWE.

It only seems like a lot of work because I have the guide written in minute detail. If I were to summerize the steps, it would seem far less of an effort. For example:

1. Crush 45mg morphine sulfate
2. Draw up 10ml of warm water, and squirt the water over the morphine sulfate in a small bowl.
3. Gently stir the solution until the morphine has mostly dissolved.
4. Draw the solution up into the syringe.
5. Lubricate syringe, from the tip to the plunger.
6. Lie on side, raise the leg you are not lying on and slowly slide the syringe in until it is pretty much all the way in there.
7. Slowly inject the solution until it is all in there, and slide the syringe out.
8. Remain on your side for at least 25 minutes while you read a book, or watch T.V.

Sounds much easier all of a sudden now, doesn't it? Of course you need to remember to empty your bowels before you attempt an enema, otherwise your feces can absorb your goodies, causing the enema to fail.

And to whomever said they never imagined an ecstasy pill being enema'ed, WHAT?! Enemaed ecstasy is unbelieveably wonderfull, as with enema'ed opiates.

Thanks for all the comments!

If you have any further questions over the process of it, just post away and I will try my best to answer them as quickly as possible.

antony
04-07-2006, 12:40 PM
A day late, buck short.

Thanks for this, I took my last 7 pills yesterday, sick today.

I love watching tv waiting for the effects to get me fucked, and now Im fiending, imagining again sitting infront of the tv, smoking 2 cigs at a time, then some heavy nods,

with my pants down:D

goddammit

poppy
04-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Don't knock this method till you've tried it!! I was pleasantly surprized at how well it worked.

antony
04-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Thats what I tell my girlfriends before I administer anal on them

sorry I had to go there

"pleasently suprisied" hah!

blahblahblah
04-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Seems like a lot of liquid to me, but to each his own. Sometimes when I rectal dose benzo's I dont use water rather warm 'Half & Half' [the stuff for your coffee, I usually heat it for 13 seconds] as it has more fat in it which helps get the benzos [especially Klonopin] a bit more into solution for better and allows for more rapid absorption. Water works but I find slightly warmed Half & Half works better.

Also I have always heard that its better to have the solution more concentrated as it will pass thru the membrene quicker. I usually can fit 6-8mg of Klonapin in a 1mL rectal syringe. Some times its thick like a paste and sometimes it hits me sooo much quicker and I can actually feel it. Where I can take a handful of k-pins sublingualy and feel nothing but a relief of anxietal issues. I have played around with it and some times I find that adding and extra 1mL of 'Half & Half' works better at times its a strange feeling to get a rush of Klonopin in 10 minutes rather than waiting 1.5 hrs for any/if at all effects to kick-in. Benzos use warm 'Half & Half' as the fat in it tends to absorb quicker than water. I find that this can be very hit or miss depending on your, ugh backed-up-ness.

For ampetamines and opiate I always use water, and I have always heard the more concentrated the solution the quicker the absorption. 10mL seems a bit much, I like to have my solution a thicker, almost pastey solution and that has seems to work for me when I need to use that method of administration. The rush with amphetamines comes on quicker than nasal absorption but like I said there are varibles. Its always good to lay on your side for 5-10 mins. after dosing and flexing and contacting your butt muscles seems to help it along. [read directions concerning Diastat [diazepam rectal gel] (http://www.diastat.com/HTML-INF/subtier_6-3b.htm)

Sometimes its nice to load a 8mg or so of Buprenorphine and 2-6mg of Xanax in the same shot as I have got some euphoria off that in the past. Although sometimes rectal dosing of bupe tends to bring to light the 'headache' from the Naloxone a bit more but nothing when compared to injecting Suboxone. Which really doesnt pose a threat if your habituated on buprenorhine already as the Naloxone is not powerful enough to unseat the Naloxone and causes you know ill feeling, no instant w/d, etc. I rarely go over 4mg of Suboxone though as thats 1mg of Naloxone you injecting. I never really go over the 4mg mark and its a novelty I do on rare occasions. I can provide sources if one would like to show that Naloxone is not strong enough at that dose to unseat the buprenorphine. Even with a bupe O/D, Naloxone sometimes doesnt have the strength to unseat the bupe. Its well documented. I would only do this when habituated on bupe and dont have other opiates floating around my system as than you might have some trouble with the Naloxone.

Bottom line: The more concentrated the solution the more rapid absorb [IME].

renton
04-08-2006, 01:23 AM
SWIM swears by the brown method for doing codeine as it helps allot to reduce the side effects and upset stomach, and it's way more effecient and powerfull that way.

panthrax
04-08-2006, 03:10 PM
I've found than any other administration of codeine besides oral is a waste. Codeine needs to be metabolized by the liver, as the liver converts some it over to morphine if I am not mistaken.

Codeine is weak beyong any concievable scale. But it is one of the few opiates that need to be metabolized by the liver to achieve maximum effects.

poppy
04-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Thats what I tell my girlfriends before I administer anal on them

Antony, I can only speak for myself but I for one am not interested in what you do to your girlfriends! Maybe others are?
As far as I'm concerned you are clearly still at a schoolboy level of mentality! As the mom of two teenage boys I have a certain amount of experience in these matters.
Going back to the purpose of the thread, which is to give information (I think). Anyway, like I said before I was pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness(spelling) of this method of administration. Anything which gives my totally fucked up veins a break, but still gives me the required effect can't be a bad thing!!

panthrax
04-08-2006, 03:41 PM
ike I said before I was pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness(spelling) of this method of administration. Anything which gives my totally fucked up veins a break, but still gives me the required effect can't be a bad thing!!

Glad to hear it! :)

antony
04-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Sorry poppy, didn't mean to offend, but I do still play with my younger side of humor if it comes up, and I couldn't help myself.

poppy
04-08-2006, 04:01 PM
Antony, apology accepted. I'm clearly getting old!

devilsdrug
04-08-2006, 08:02 PM
im starting to think antony and opiyum are the same person

antony
04-09-2006, 12:53 PM

slow down devil

devilsdrug
04-09-2006, 10:52 PM
damn took me long enough to get a response out of somebody, sometimes i seem to have a way of killing threads

panthrax
04-10-2006, 02:37 AM
damn took me long enough to get a response out of somebody, sometimes i seem to have a way of killing threads

And you just had to target my thread for your devious thread killing tactics, didn't you?! DIDN'T YOU?! :(

devilsdrug
04-10-2006, 06:16 AM
sorry mr panthrax

antony
04-10-2006, 12:24 PM
sorry mr panthrax

who sounds like opiyum now?:D

finch
04-11-2006, 01:35 AM
Ok, I have 30 mg MST Morphine Sulfate "contineous" pills. I'm in central america. They are purple. Crushing and snorting is a little like the oc days but just not the same. Will this Rectal administration method work with time release MS Contin as well? This are not capsules that you can open. They basically are little purple pillls and you can suck the coating off but they do seem to "jell" a bit. Is there a better home method for crushing? Is there a change in the administration anally if its time release? CAn I ad grapefruit juice or any other additive to it to help matabolize it? Can I ask any more questions in one paragraph?:o
Sorry.

Glad to find this place. GOt lucky today and was able to get these 24 pills to last the week. Urg. Last week I had 20 mg IR but the pickings are slim here and you have to go get a script and all that so its not so east but a hell of alot cheaper than the states. I got 24 30 mg MST Morphine Sulpates for about 30 dollars. That's not bad right?
Any other ideas. I wannna nod and I don't have a chemistry lab. I'm in the frikkkin Jungle here folks. I got matches, spoons, a hardware store up the road and a machete. lol :rolleyes:

thaks for your "help"

Finchy

Mokelly
04-11-2006, 07:18 AM
If you're in the jungle like you say, and there is nobody around really, I would suggest that you grow poppies and cultivate your own morphine or just plain sweet sweet ol opium. That's what I would do in your shoes, and times a wastin' my friend so get to planting!

lukilu
04-12-2006, 02:42 AM
So , Swim exsperimented again this week with Plugging some Black Tar and it was phenom:p ! Swim has never shot anything except Dove and Cockbirds so I cant compare to the rush from that . But let me say Swim says its way better than smoke or snort ! Warm fuzzies, with quickness to cross blood brain barrier ;) ! Shooting jolts of warm energy w/ a big effin smile:D ! And yes that was with the enema tube outa Swims butt :mad: ! Id say the come on was like 5 - 15 minutes and lasted like a hour . It is so worth the discomfort of stickin something up there "Swim says ". I heard in order to fully appreciate the full exsperience is to lay quietly in the bed with the lights out-- but, to each there own !

I have a question to anybody who has worked with H . Have you ever noticed a ringing of ones ears when shootin H or is this just me ? It wasnt totally annoying but I think it would have been more pleasant w/ out it . Thanks for the write up on plugging ! Great Stuff !

Lukilu

panthrax
04-12-2006, 03:45 AM
Ok, I have 30 mg MST Morphine Sulfate "contineous" pills. I'm in central america. They are purple. Crushing and snorting is a little like the oc days but just not the same. Will this Rectal administration method work with time release MS Contin as well? This are not capsules that you can open. They basically are little purple pillls and you can suck the coating off but they do seem to "jell" a bit. Is there a better home method for crushing? Is there a change in the administration anally if its time release? CAn I ad grapefruit juice or any other additive to it to help matabolize it? Can I ask any more questions in one paragraph?:o
Sorry.

Glad to find this place. GOt lucky today and was able to get these 24 pills to last the week. Urg. Last week I had 20 mg IR but the pickings are slim here and you have to go get a script and all that so its not so east but a hell of alot cheaper than the states. I got 24 30 mg MST Morphine Sulpates for about 30 dollars. That's not bad right?
Any other ideas. I wannna nod and I don't have a chemistry lab. I'm in the frikkkin Jungle here folks. I got matches, spoons, a hardware store up the road and a machete. lol :rolleyes:

thaks for your "help"

Finchy

Hi, questions are always appreciated and welcomed my man!

Let's start off slowly here, since there are so many! :D

Question 1: Will this Rectal administration method work with time release MS Contin as well?

It most certainly will! You will want to wash/suck the coating off first, but it is as easy as that!

Question 2: Is there a better home method for crushing?

Well, I have a mortar and pestle, so it is easy as shit for me. Before I had it though, what I would do is break the pill with my fingers as much as I could, and then place a dollar bill over the broken pieces and push down on the small hunks until they were mostly smashed, and then run aross the dollar bill with a lighter, or a pill bottle.

Question 3: Is there a change in the administration anally if its time release?

Not if you suck the time release coating off the pill! :)

Question 4: CAn I ad grapefruit juice or any other additive to it to help matabolize it?

Well, drinking grapefuit juice (obviously) will not affect the morphine at all. However, (this is in theory by the way), you *should* be able to substitute the warm water for room tempreture grapefruit juice. Since the morphine needs to be in contact with grapefruit juice directly to gain benefit from it's boosting power, this is the only way I can think of it be done. Granted, I would imagine grapefruit juice might sting a bit in the anal cavity, and it might take longer for the juice to absorb than plain water. Remember, IN THEORY it should work, but I am not promising anything. :cool:

Question 5: CAn I ad grapefruit juice or any other additive to it to help matabolize it? Can I ask any more questions in one paragraph?

Sure! :p

I hope I helped you out a bit.

panthrax
04-12-2006, 03:46 AM
Thanks for the write up on plugging ! Great Stuff !

You're welcome! I hope it brings you countless of fun experiences! :D

chemboy7
04-12-2006, 05:07 AM
Question 4: CAn I ad grapefruit juice or any other additive to it to help matabolize it?

Well, drinking grapefuit juice (obviously) will not affect the morphine at all. However, (this is in theory by the way), you *should* be able to substitute the warm water for room tempreture grapefruit juice. Since the morphine needs to be in contact with grapefruit juice directly to gain benefit from it's boosting power, this is the only way I can think of it be done. Granted, I would imagine grapefruit juice might sting a bit in the anal cavity, and it might take longer for the juice to absorb than plain water. Remember, IN THEORY it should work, but I am not promising anything. :cool:

Question 5: CAn I ad grapefruit juice or any other additive to it to help matabolize it? Can I ask any more questions in one paragraph?

Sure! :p

You won't have anymore problems metabolizing said morphine anymore than you would through an intranasal, IM, or IV as the rectal method of administration delivers it to all the waiting blood vessels inside the anal cavity (much like the intranasal administration, but much more effective). I would assume that grapefruit juice in the bum is a bad idea waiting to happen. Besides the sting of having something that acidic in such a sensitive area it is fair game for infection as the sugars and starches in it are likely to stay behind as your ass expells the watery portion. I really can't see any benefit from it's use.

Opiyum
04-12-2006, 12:49 PM
I Think all three of us are one. Each performing his respective duty as Id, Ego and Super Ego.

Thats right you dirty pillsuckers I got my grade ten.

red26
04-12-2006, 01:50 PM
As for the question about the ringing in your ears, well I've herd that opiates can give you permanant tinnitus(wich I already have from working in shops and being around musicians). I do notice an increase in the tinnitus when I'm using, but it's worse from pills than from spikin dope. I was hoping some of our more scientifically inclined members like P.K., Jacky, or Candy could put thier two cents in on it?

blahblahblah
04-14-2006, 03:24 AM
Quite a bit of heroin these days are cut with coke, its bigger on the east coast than the west and were you talking about tar I forget? I also forget the ratio of the top of my head that one dealer usually use to cut the powder H with coke I am thinking something like 5-7 grams [1/4 ounce, for starters lets say] of pre-sliced street dope [already cut, street sale dope] cut with 1-2 grams of powder cocaine.

I noticed a few years popping up at a few dope spots in Chicago, I knew it had coke it. You can just tell those kinda things once your used to dope for awhile, finally it was brought to my attention when I was in the know. I believe the DEA migrogram even had an awhile back concerning siezed kilo bricks of a homogenius mixture or as close as they could...

[NOT talking about the kilos of 'cocaine' that when broke contained a seperate compressed brick of about 1lb of heroin in the center as that was used mainly IMO to lower the costs of having mules bring it over or large operations cutting corners to save a nickle as its usually more expensive to pay one to smuggle in heroin than cocaine so they did have a nice little operation going for awhile, it also just could have been a viable 2 substance deliery option, Anyways]

...of cocaine mixed with heroin if I recall about a 8-14% percentage of cocaine to the 88-92% heroin content. I have never personally seen it done but I know it happens FOR SURE [forgive me I forget the exact #'s and I am sleepy]. Anyways those 5-7 grams of H were sifted with 1-? grams of cocaine and packaged. It boiled down to a 100mg street bag containing anywhere from 10-20% coke so roughly about 80mg of heroin [cut already, forget the cut ratio's on the heroin. Example: figure 60% purity rate of 80mg's heroin is about 48mg of pure heroin] and 20mg of cocaine salt added to that. So you'd get a street bag weighing anywhere from 100-175+mg's [Chicago] so depending on the cut you are getting a threshold dose of 15-30-40+mg's [approx. it varied wildly depending on the day, the dealer, the supplies, thier attitude, etc.] cocaine IV [shooters dope] of cocaine in your heroin most of the time unknown.

That is just enough and I am talking on a semi low angle of the equation to get a nice strong rush from the heroin and a mini rush of the coke which wouldnt be overpowering but would produce some minor efforts or more than minor depending on the user or the cutter, other varibles, etc. [follow?]. Usually people would like this dope because of the rush thinking it was just heroin and business would boom.

Its not common practice but its not uncommon, I would say its more common in the arenea of coke deales cutting an ounce of cocaine with a gram [or so] of crystal meth or multiple grams of amphetamine or your shittier cuts, etc.

I myself didnt mind a few bags of that dope thrown in the spoon a good morning wake up but personally if I am doing that I want to be in charge of how I mix my speed balls as 'they' would usually do it for a business venture or a way to pull in more customers because it always seemed like people loved that kinda dope even though they were clueless there was cocaine HCL in it. I prefer[ed] to mix my own speedballs in my dosages thank you very much.

Im going to bed. Hope that kinda explained it as it happens on the street everyday. [I might have mixed up some % or mg amounts, ratios, or spelled something wrong as I am tired, correct me if you see something wrong] but like I said it vaired quite a bit on the coke content but usually enough to stay under the radar where people thought it was just heroin as the coke in the heroin bags [unknowingly] would bring more customers.

im done.
EDIT: I just realized this is waaay of topic, sorry.

lukilu
04-17-2006, 06:01 PM
What Up Opio Peeps ? Swim Had another great weekend pluggin H ! It works great ! Only problem aside from the fact its a great rush and want to chase the BZZZZZZ is Black Stool ! Kinda makes sense cause puttin Tar in there and its black but can anybody verify this or should SWIM be worried ?

Lukilu

candy
04-18-2006, 04:57 PM
From what I can find, opiates aren't ototoxic, meaning they don't have an effect on the ears as a side-effect. Well, not that I can find in my med books, PDR, or on the internet. Meds that can cause tinnitus(ringing in the ears) are cardiac meds, antibiotics, some antidepressants, meds for B/P. It could the cut used. Amphetamines can cause tinnitus.
It may be a symptom of something else and if it is happening, I might ask such questions as; Is it chronic, does it come and go, does anything make it worse or better? Any history of hearing loss or infections? Tinnitus is often a symptom of high blood pressure, so if your someone who has a history of high blood pressure, you may want to check that out.
Quinine is a drug that can cause Tinnitus and is it not used as a cut with heroin. It would be hard to even speculate the amount of quinine in the heroin someone may get and at doses that may exceed what would be a daily dose or the max, it would make sense how it would cause the ringing in the ears.
Just a thought...Maybe someone else is educated on this matter and could give some input. It makes sense to me. Opiates themselves as I said don't seem to cause this side-effect.

One more thing....A build up of ear wax may also cause this.
I would say that if it does not improve and you can no longer tolerate it, see an ENT(Ears,Nose,Throat) specialist. I would imagine it could drive someone crazy after a while.

oc80tn
04-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Perhaps this is a stupid question, but since I ask stupid questions all the time, why stop now? Back to the browning method, would it be possible to take something like a preparation-h suppository and add the opiate to it by rolling it around in the prep-h and then just squeeze it until the drug is inside the suppository? I don't know if this would work or not, but I just thought I would ask. The only thing that might be a prob is getting the opie into the suppository. If you could, it seems like it might work. Just an idea, maybe stupid.

lukilu
04-19-2006, 03:14 AM
Thanks Candy for checkin up on the Ringing noise when pluggin H ! It seems to come on as the rush is takin place , starts low and builds with the rush from low intensity to high as the rush peeks and subsides aS THE INITIAL RUSH DECREASES . hAPPENS EACH TIME plugged , Lasts about 20 min. I sorta am gettin used to it ,so no biggy at the moment . SWIM is more concerned about the BLACK STOOL that is directly related to pluggin Black Tar and SWIM is wondering if you know anything about this ? Thanks everybody here -----this place rocks !

LUKILU

finch
04-19-2006, 01:51 PM
Sorry but back to thread topic, not that ringin the ears isn´t interesting....but

might post this in 2 areas. Can Tagamet be used for morphine IR if crushed, chewed, etc...and is it the same. About an hr before, 500 mg. What about if you´re pluggin it, does Tagamet help at all if taken orally. Since the tagamet is going to the stomach and the Ms Cintin IR to the uhhhhh....rectum...does that affect it. What about grapefruit juice in this circumstance? I know there is plenty on it in other forums with codeine but what about MS continIR?
Are there any other potentiators for plugging ???
If I´ve asked this before sorry, remember some of us have short term memory loss. lolo;)

Thanks and sorry for posting twice

lukilu
04-22-2006, 02:53 AM
Ah , Back again , Thought I might give a little update on the Anal Admin Of H . As you know SWIM has been exsperimenting with this procedure and for the most part had nice results! Here is the problem- After anal admin ,constipation is a real problem- but scarier than that is Black Tarry Stool which after doing my own research looks to be from{ blood in the stool} AHHHG :mad: { apparently blood turns black from digestive juices mixing with blood } SWIM never had Stools like this until now . I feel like its 90% related to the H but , SWIM also recently ran out of I Bupofen and took some Naproxen very close to this Event and it said in the literature that black stool can be brought on by Naproxen ,so like I said not sure ,also SWIM is complaining of nausea and tenderness and irritation of digestive track :( ! Could be bacteria in the H, its Black Tar so you never know? Looks like SWIM is gonna have to cool it for a bit and recover ! Do any of the Medically knowledgeable peeps on here think I should see a DOCTOR {OH WHAT FUN THAT WILL BE EXPLAINING------- BLACK TAR H, TARRY BLACK SMELLY STOOL, ANAL ADMINISTRATION all in one BREATH:cool: ! SEE YA Lukilu:(

poonwhalla
04-22-2006, 03:34 AM
Lu if you are sticking black shit in yo ass what do you expect to happen. there are tons of cut in tar. clean shit is clean shit but what you put in is what you will get out bottom line. now the other meds I could ask me RN friend but I think you answered u own question. If you shit sludge, outside of what you allready know seek help. Just my opinion. edit due to comma

alowishus
04-22-2006, 03:40 AM
I is no doctor but I do know a thing or two about a thing or two, you are right about the black stool = blood... ya-da ya-da. But the blood has to be getting into your system WAY up stream from where you are putting the H, if the H were the cause of any bleeding you would see RED blood. So if it is indeed blood in your stool, I've seen what looked like blood stools that weren't; it's something else. The Naproxen is bad shit, there are MANY over 50-60 crowd w/ wholes in the insides because of it, it eats the insides right out of you, too bad because it does work quite well.

lukilu
04-22-2006, 03:59 AM
Thanks Both of ya ! I am starting to think the Naproxen is the culprit . The thing is I only took like 6 in week in a half . If it dont get better by tomorow ----off to see the Doc ! Maybe ask for some VICODEN to clear things up :D ! Thanks Lulilu

poonwhalla
04-22-2006, 04:01 AM
The bacteria in tar could have a direct relation to it. was it bloody shit or tar like shit? Not disreguarding dark red shits sorry to go there but its butt color questions LOL

lukilu
04-22-2006, 01:06 PM
Ahhh , Black Tarry,Greasy and Stanky:p ! Does that help ? My insides feel like Shat :(

Lukilu!

Zonker
04-22-2006, 01:27 PM
Really, the shit you guys are talking about....
Sounds like it's bloody to me. My father has gout, and they gave him naproxen once. He took it once, too, and stopped immediatly after that. Apparantly the gout was preferable to the gi effects.

On the other hand, I shit just like that if I've been drinking lots of guinness, or eating black licorice..
Not to say that that'll be much help, but..

ValiumSoup
04-23-2006, 10:28 PM
I have finally broke down and will experiment eith this...be Nonhomophobe helps...

how about 100mg of crush Valiums or Ambien?

Thicker better, and how about the problem of valium no beinf soluable in water? with this matter, I have no clus if Ambien water soluable, My drunkin experiment of mainlining 4 of them with water didnt seem to to do shit.

What could be used for either? Liqour? half and half like stated or will water suffice?

thanks,

Ill try anything one, except hot man sex...ill pass on that one thanks.

-VS

exitwound
04-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Last night I used a needle-less IV saline push syringe to place two different doses in the posterior hatch....

30mg in 3 units of water, and then 60mg in 4 units of water. It came on as quickly as 10-15 minutes and was quite a bit stronger than swallowing the mscontin but it's hard to tell if it was more efficient or not.

I will also try plugging the 60mg tablets whole and see how well that works.

Curio
04-25-2006, 03:05 PM
Last night I used a needle-less IV saline push syringe to place two different doses in the posterior hatch....

30mg in 3 units of water, and then 60mg in 4 units of water. It came on as quickly as 10-15 minutes and was quite a bit stronger than swallowing the mscontin but it's hard to tell if it was more efficient or not.

I will also try plugging the 60mg tablets whole and see how well that works.

I would wager you that the tablet is just gonna sit there until you have a BM, then it'll be wasted into the pot...just FYI...

candy
04-26-2006, 12:57 PM
Black tarry stools and use of Naproxyn...Sounds like you have a bleed, most likely caused by an ulcer from the Naproxyn.
Antiinflammatories cause a decrease in prostaglandins in the Stomach. Prostaglandins help by protecting the lining of the stomach and antiinflammatories like Naprosyn, Ibuprofen, disrupt the production of these prostaglandins and this leads to ulceration. These ulcers most commonly develop in the stomach and duodenum(part of the intestine).
Dark black blood, which looks dark because it has been digested is a sign of a ulcer or GI bleed.
Also a burning pain in the belly is common with ulcers.

I would see a doc for sure. Ulcers can be serious, especially if left untreated. An ulcer can perforate or erode and lead to hemmorhage. If you do start vomiting and you see blood or what looks like coffee grounds, seek medical attention immediately...This is most definately a sign of an actively bleeding ulcer.

Avoid aspirin or any products containing aspirin and take an antacid or what is called an H-2 blocker, Zantac, Tagamet,Pepcid. All these are sold OTC now and I would recommend taking one.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message anytime.

Hope you feel better!

panthrax
05-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Seems my guide has helped some of you. :)

Glad I could be of assistance.

Ambien or Valium are soluable in water but it is virually non-existant. However, they are soluable in ethanol. Meaning, the only way to anally administer them successfully is to dilute them into ethanol and insert into anal cavity. OUCH!

exitwound
05-07-2006, 06:11 PM
I would wager you that the tablet is just gonna sit there until you have a BM, then it'll be wasted into the pot...just FYI...

That's been my assumption, but I've read about cases where doctors in clinical settings tried switching patients that were on MS Contin to plugging the pills whole, and it reportedly worked well....you just have to be sure that you plug shortly after you've cleared your bowels so that you get maximum time for the pill to absorb....

warmgun
05-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Hi,

1. what can go wrong with plugging? beside the obvious possibility of spilling, ie. not inserting the syringe
the right way.
2. the guide here states, one should get the syringe into the anus up to the plunger, so one aims for the part
behind the anal cavity(?). now i´ve read at another site (forgein-language, so no link) that one should do the exact opposite: ie. to aim for the anal cavity, the space right after the muscles. it is claimed that this provides a faster absorption. they also mention when doing this one should not use more than 1.5ml as that is supposed to be the maximum amount the anal cavity is capable of holding.
did you notice a loss when inserting the syringe only up to 1 cm? (cmp. to short of complete insertion)

3. how long does it take to notice the first effects / full impact (regarding DAM)?

4. how much more effective is the rectal route vs. nasal administration (also reg. DAM)?
ie. do you notice that you need less to achieve the same effect?
are the other advantages than higher effiency?

5. is plugging DAM your method of choice? (besides IV) if you still resort to snorting, why?

6. thank you for sharing your wisdom

warmgun, 1st post

lukilu
05-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Hey Everybody , Just wanted to report back that after my friend cut out the Naproxyn and presumed with shooting H up the posterior he has gotten no more Tarry Stools:) Yeaaaaa! What a effin releif ,so it looks like alot of you who thought it was the Naproxyn are winners ,you really know your SHITE :D ! Thanks to all those who cared to give me great advice. Happy Days To Ya !

Lukilu

BiGbOi
05-11-2006, 11:18 PM
Does this method work with percocet also? And does the amount of apap still playa big role? Any help would be apprieciated.
Be safe and have fun !!

l3ozz
05-31-2006, 01:49 AM
I wasted about 20 of the green 30 mg MSER pills by snorting tiny little lines and eating the powder with lots of grapefruit juice. Unfortunately, I didn't read this form until I had my last 2 pills. It took alot of fiber to take a dump, but I was very suprised at the result. I didn't buzz really hard as I was doing nearly ten a day, but I could tell it was nearly as good as IVing which I swore I would never do again. I also browned 1.5 rolls, the same ones I ate 4 of 2 nights earlier, and was floored by the come up. I will never do morphine ro x any other way. But, I'm getting some capsules soon and I wonder it just crushing them up and mixing in hot water will be good enough for all of it to be absorbed. I've read some posts on here that snorting the capsules is one of the few cases that inhalation is better than browning with morphs. Any advice from someone who has done both ways with these capsules I would appreciate the advice, because I want to get the most out of my limited supplies. Also, I was very skecty about browning at first, but I found it was painless and VERY worth it for the high.

exitwound
05-31-2006, 01:38 PM
I wasted about 20 of the green 30 mg MSER pills by snorting tiny little lines and eating the powder with lots of grapefruit juice. Unfortunately, I didn't read this form until I had my last 2 pills. It took alot of fiber to take a dump, but I was very suprised at the result. I didn't buzz really hard as I was doing nearly ten a day, but I could tell it was nearly as good as IVing which I swore I would never do again. I also browned 1.5 rolls, the same ones I ate 4 of 2 nights earlier, and was floored by the come up. I will never do morphine ro x any other way. But, I'm getting some capsules soon and I wonder it just crushing them up and mixing in hot water will be good enough for all of it to be absorbed. I've read some posts on here that snorting the capsules is one of the few cases that inhalation is better than browning with morphs. Any advice from someone who has done both ways with these capsules I would appreciate the advice, because I want to get the most out of my limited supplies. Also, I was very skecty about browning at first, but I found it was painless and VERY worth it for the high.

Plugging really does work! It's the most efficient way to administer morphine or other opiates with low oral bioavailability other than injection, and it is FAR safer.

panthrax
06-17-2006, 03:46 PM
Does this method work with percocet also? And does the amount of apap still playa big role? Any help would be apprieciated.
Be safe and have fun !!

Yes, this guide applies to all pharmaceutical opiates.

APAP has been proven by a British medical study that the anus is more willing to accept large amounts of APAP.

Meaning, you can dose higher because the anus can withstand more APAP than taking it by mouth.

However if you are worried, you could perform a Cold Water Extraction on the pills and then perform the enema.

jdog12
06-18-2006, 12:05 AM
Sorry but back to thread topic, not that ringin the ears isn´t interesting....but

might post this in 2 areas. Can Tagamet be used for morphine IR if crushed, chewed, etc...and is it the same. About an hr before, 500 mg. What about if you´re pluggin it, does Tagamet help at all if taken orally. Since the tagamet is going to the stomach and the Ms Cintin IR to the uhhhhh....rectum...does that affect it. What about grapefruit juice in this circumstance? I know there is plenty on it in other forums with codeine but what about MS continIR?
Are there any other potentiators for plugging ???
If I´ve asked this before sorry, remember some of us have short term memory loss. lolo;)

Thanks and sorry for posting twice
.... does tagamet help if your plugging the opiate? or does it only help if you take it by mouth?

thbronze
06-19-2006, 03:34 PM
This has been funny as shit,really,but as everyone knows eating morph doesn't do shit-no pun intended-luckily stil have 20 or so 30's and percs,hmmm how long before wife/daughter get home?

Tagamet stops stomach acids not ass acids to answer above

jollygreen
07-13-2006, 03:49 PM
WOW, this method works amazingly! Two weeks ago i ingested a CWE of nine 5/500 hydros and felt barely any pain relief. and yes i did the CWE right. but i browned six 5/500 hydros and wow all my pain from my refractured spine was gone for the first time in a long while.:)

panthrax
07-21-2006, 05:05 AM
Mmm, morphine...

thbronze
07-27-2006, 07:33 AM
I guess I just am not hyp or some shit but really chemboy just my 2 cents on why worry about what kind of jel cap you have when TP will work fine I guess you could use a chopstick or something. and in a bind you could go to home depot and get this horse needle looking thing that is slightly curved and tapers into a funnel at the end that is made for fine beads of glue if you were in a bind with no syringe handy. I just don't see me having my ass in the wind for 25 mins what if you stood on your head? Maybe a humor enema is needed for some folks some times. Its like 2 Frank Zappa songs Ram it Ram it Ram it in the poop shoot, and Keep it greasy so it go down easy.
,up your poop shoot,fist fuck-great song-broken hearts are for assholes

(inaudible screams)
07-31-2006, 02:59 AM
What about filtering the solution to remove the APAP from the hydrocodone? With a coffee filter or finely woven cloth? I thought this was the main reason for CWE

balmeral
08-06-2006, 01:54 AM
I always seem to get a stomach ache from morph:(. I thought that it would be eliminated by trying this method but I still got one! Anyone have any suggestions because morphine is the only opiate that does this to me. Not to say that this method doesnt feel great.

OxyHead
02-24-2007, 08:12 AM
After finding this thread and recently shooting up for the first time, i figured, why not, lets squirt some oc up my pooper!! I dissolved about 40mg of oc into the bottle, lubed her up and got into position. It felt a little wierd but didnt hurt at all. Toward the end, i couldnt get the rest in without pushing air up there which is a little uncomfortable. All in all, it was alright! Im gonna try again tomorrow in the morning when im totally sober so i can get a better idea how it is, so ill let yall know.

Anyone whos grosses out by this is is just crazy or homophobic, if anything, it feels kinda good. I never really understood homophobics anyway, wouldnt you rather be attracted to men? Think about it. after you blow your load, who would you rather be with, your bro or an annoying emotional female? Plus, scrota are a glorious thing, i wish they did something for me. Damn my heterosexuality!

devilsdrug
02-24-2007, 08:46 AM
dude that was way too much info for me and ur avatar in my mind belong to ag or antigonemuse

L0VE
02-24-2007, 09:38 AM
How To Administer Opiates or MDMA (Ecstasy) Via Anal Administration
The following procedure can be done with any opiate or MDMA (ecstasy) pills. Other substances could possibly be used as well however, it is recommended that you stick to just opiates and ecstasy in terms of anal administration.
!!--Before you begin following these steps, be sure to take a nice, healthy shit beforehand. If you don't, you run the risk of your fecal matter absorbing your solution and getting your syringe all covered in shit.--!!

1. Get a 10ml syringe (without the needle), or buy a enema kit at a pharmacy/grocery store and use the syringe from it.

2. Get 40mg - 60mg of morphine tablets and crush them up into a super fine powder. If using MDMA (ecstasy), then simply use one ecstasy tablet to start with.

*-Remember, that you can't spend too much time on crushing up pills for an enema. The finer, the better.

3. Get a small bowl (as small as possible) and measure out 15-20ml of warm (not hot/cool/cold, but warm) water and pour it into the bowl – This applies to opiates.

*-If using MDMA (ecstasy), then you may need to add a bit more water than you would for an opiate. Try 15-20ml of warm water like you would for an opiate, stir, and inspect the solution to see if the solution is too thick from the crushed ecstasy tablet. If it is too thick, add 5ml of warm water to it, stir, and then it should be fine. (If adding the extra 5ml of warm water is done, you will need to perform the enema twice to get all of the solution administered if you're using a 10ml syringe. If using a larger capacity syringe, then you may be able to get it all in one draw.)

*-The warm water helps convert some of the active alkaloids to become more absorbable. (This applies to opiates only.)

*-A general rule of thumb for water amount in accordance to pill mass/amount is 10ml of warm water per 30mg. (This applies to opiates, but may also apply to MDMA [ecstasy] as well. If not, an extra 5ml of warm water should be suitable for an ecstasy tablet.)

4. Take the crushed pills and add it to the warm water.

5. Using a straw, coffee stirrer, etc, stir the solution a bit until it dissolves.

*-Not all of the powdered substance will dissolve, this is normal.

6. Once dissolved, stir the solution up again to make sure there isn't powder settled in the bottom, and while all the powder is all swirling around, quickly draw up the solution into your syringe.

*-You won't be able to get every bit into the syringe for the first draw, so you will have to come back and do a second one which I will explain how to do in the following steps.

7. If there is any air in the syringe, push it out. Not that it really matters, but it could cause some gastrointestinal discomfort/pressure.

8. Using a sex lubricant, lotion, petroleum jelly, etc, lubricate the entire syringe being sure to focus a lot of the tip of the syringe where a needle would normally go. There is no need to lubricate your butthole, but you can if you wish.

9. Go somewhere where you can be alone, and yet occupied, for instance, lying on your bed watching T.V, reading a book, playing a video game, etc. Just be sure you're lying on your side, and have something to do for the next 25 minutes or so. I'll explain why in next step.

10. Take your pants and underwear off and lie on your side, slightly arching your back to cause your butt to stick out. Don't arch much, just barely.

11. Insert the syringe. If well lubricated this isn't painful in the least bit, just a tad uncomfortable is all. Slowly slide it up in there and avoid twisting it or wiggling it.

12. Continue to insert the syringe almost until it reaches the plunger part of the syringe. You pretty much need to get most of the syringe in there to get past your anus so it can get in your anal cavity where all the veins are.

13. Slowly squirt the solution in there. You will feel the warm water running down the inner 'walls' of your anal cavity and if you use warm water (which you should) it is kind of pleasant. (Yeah, fuck you homophobes who would like to make an immature comment about that.)

14. Once you've completely squirted the solution in there, slowly slide the syringe out.

15. Once you've pulled it out, remain on your side. Do not roll over, move, stand-up, or anything. Lay on that side for at least 25 minutes but to ensure it has completely absorbed, 35 minutes is recommended. This is why I suggested lying in front of a T.V., read a book, play a video game, etc. so you can have something to do while you wait.

16. Once your waiting period is up, you may stand up.

Congratulations, you're done!

Regarding the solution that is left over in the small bowl that wasn't able to be drawn into the syringe during the first draw:

You can either prepare another enema for it, and repeat all the steps or you can just drink it.

*-If you decide to just drink it, to get the most out of it, drink it on an empty stomach. That way you've done the most efficient ways to administer the substance and in combination, will provide a pleasant experience.

*-If you decide to do another enema on the left over solution that was unable to be drawn into the syringe during the first pull, add only 5ml of warm water to it.

*-40-60mg of morphine, or one ecstasy tablet should be plenty but if not, adjust the dosage to accommodate your tolerance and preference of intensity.

*-If using MDMA (ecstasy), always start off with one pill, regardless of your tolerance. You never know how strong your body may react to the enema, and you also need to keep in mind that the ecstasy is more than likely cut with other substances.

*-It should go without saying, be sure to clean your syringe after each use.

Side Notes:

-You should begin to feel the effects within the next 10-20 minutes after absorption has completed.

-The come-up is slow, but smooth and gradually build to a very nice euphoric opiate high. The same applies to MDMA (ecstasy).

-I seem to find that there is little to no itching whatsoever when administering it via enema and that the effects are substantially increased in comparison to any other method of administration, minus intravenously. It even beats IM, in my experience.

-Using MDMA (ecstasy) there is not much noticeable difference from just swallowing it other than the level of intensity the enema administration provides. However I noticed the sex drive was much greater than in comparison to just swallowing, or even snorting the ecstasy tablet.

Alternate Methods of Anal Administration:
If you don't like the idea of doing an enema style administration, or you simply can't obtain a suitable injection device, then you might want to read this section of the procedure to see if the alternate methods suit your needs better.

“Plugging” - Simply Inserting The Pill.
You can simply stick the pill up there, or gelcap it and pop it up in there [I]but there are some factors that may sway you back to the enema idea. I'll discuss.

Simply shoving the pill in there requires that you lubricate the pill which can damage the pill causing the active alkaloids to possibly bind to the lubricant, making it to where the veins in your anal cavity cannot absorb it, or absorb a small percentage of the substance.

*-Simply popping the pill in there is a highly ineffective method of administration in terms of anal administration.

Your anus has virtually no acids of any kind to dissolve the pill, unlike your stomach does. So this means that even if you didn't lubricate the pill and managed to get it in there (ouch), then the pill would sit there, like a rock, in your ass for hours until it dissolved, if it dissolves. You would feel it too, just sitting there.

*-Your body will try to expel it, too just from natural contractions.

Finally, you gotta stick your finger all the way up your butthole which is severely disgusting and awkward if you were somehow caught. Imagine explaining that one, as to why you have your finger up your ass.

*-Not to mention that your fingers have fingernails which could cut, or scrape your butthole which would sting pretty bad since your butthole is a very tender and sensitive spot.

Gelcapping The Powder To Insert.
You can't just use any ole' capsule that you have lying around that you've emptied it's original contents so you can refill it with your desired substance.

*-Gelcaps are made from one of two sources. Animal or vegetable.

*-Most gelcaps you will find are made from animal which is highly inefficient in terms of anal administration.

Like just popping the pill in there, if you used an animal based gelcap then it will sit there, struggling to dissolve in your anal cavity. It might not even dissolve at all. And your body will also naturally try to expel the capsule.

If you find vegetable based gelcaps, then they dissolve much better than animal based ones but their downside is naturally, absorption rate.

Usually, if one has gotten to the point to where he or she is comfortable in trying anal administration, then one would assume he or she would want to ensure it wasn't all for nothing, or it wasn't as strong as it could have been.

*-Anal administration's best method is enema. It's already in liquid form, so no dissolving, the veins in your anal cavity suck it up like a sponge so you virtually absorb all of the product. This also makes come up significantly faster, and 'hit' harder.

As one who has tried all three methods of anal administration using morphine sulfate instant release, and various MDMA (ecstasy) tablets, I can definitely say that the enema is the best choice and should be chosen above the alternate methods unless an enema is completely out of the question for you for whatever reasons.

Final Notes:
*-If you're worried about it hurting or something, I promise you it doesn't hurt. Once you begin to insert the syringe and inject the solution, you're in, and out in 30 seconds to 1 minute. It's over before you know it.

*-There is some discomfort but hardly any of it is physical discomfort, but more psychological discomfort of being a straight male, with something in your butthole that you placed there. Any straight guy, or girl, would be uncomfortable while being done. I sure am.

*-The procedure isn't in any way homosexual. However while it is being done, a straight male's or female's natural sexuality begins to become uncomfortable which is totally natural.

*-Suck it up, take a deep breath, and just do it. Your mind will thank you for it.
Written by: panthrax

The anal stage in psychology is suppose to stop at age 3, gosh do people have a fascination for anus's on here and putting stuff up it :rolleyes: .

ProdigalSon
02-24-2007, 01:40 PM
The anal stage in psychology is suppose to stop at age 3, gosh do people have a fascination for anus's on here and putting stuff up it :rolleyes: .

Id bet youve had a thing or two inyer ass before, that is, if you wernt talkin outta it:D

Brony
02-26-2007, 10:38 PM
^^^^
Id bet youve had a thing or two inyer ass before, that is, if you wernt talkin outta it:D

HAHAHAHA:D

one legged poppy
03-01-2007, 02:13 AM
Will Dillies k-4's work as well for this type of administration? cus I don't won't to bang em. But do want to get the most out of them. Thanks :confused:

suboxoneeater
03-01-2007, 02:24 AM
as ive mentioned before i take my daily suboxone enemas.

break about 1/4 pill, throw it in the same pill bottle, put 80IU's from an insulin syringe water, mix for 20 seconds, barely bend over, push the small tube in about 1.5 inches, squirt.

i use to do this shit about 6 years ago with norcos and 2mg xanax bars every morning. i use a pill bottle and leave the insulin syringe in it. i have been using the same one for the past month now, and it does not slow me down at all. wake up, break a pieec off, throw it in the water, push it in, go about my business.

i dontlike the way subs taste, didn't in 04 and didn't in 07

CUBErt
03-04-2007, 01:02 PM
dude that was way too much info for me and ur avatar in my mind belong to ag or antigonemuse

Yeah I thought that was Antigone the whole time I was reading it

Liptonbuddy
03-09-2007, 10:23 PM
I think on the first page, maybe second, somebody asked if it can be done with time release MS Contin...Do you have to let the solution sit longer in the warm water to let some of the time release barriers to become nullified? I've got 500mgs of Mallie MS, and I figured I'd like to try this once just to see how effective it really is.

Also, has anyone tried this with Dillies yet? I've also got 16mgs of hydromorph just sitting in my droor right now. Has anyone noticed that certain opiates work better than others when administered anally, or do they all pretty much have the same benefiets that come with this technique?

I think I'm going to try this tomorrow. Not really a big fan of sticking things up my pooper hole, but it can't be any worse than giving yourself an actual enema (due to opiate constipation, of course! =P ) Can't really see how this could be in any way painful, since all of us have dealt with opiate constipation many times over. I think my asshole has gotten used to the huge ass brick log shits over the years. The ones that feel like a 12 foot tall black man with an elephant penis is packin your pooper (not that I know what that feels like or anything... 0_o ). They rarely hurt anymore. Maybe it's just the akwardness of sticking a syringe up your ass. hehe Oh well. ^_^

lister40
03-09-2007, 11:26 PM
What else could I use? I don't have a needleless syringe..

RxQueen
03-10-2007, 01:06 AM
Also, has anyone tried this with Dillies yet? I've also got 16mgs of hydromorph just sitting in my droor right now. Has anyone noticed that certain opiates work better than others when administered anally, or do they all pretty much have the same benefiets that come with this technique?

I think I'm going to try this tomorrow. Not really a big fan of sticking things up my pooper hole, but it can't be any worse than giving yourself an actual enema (due to opiate constipation, of course! =P ) Can't really see how this could be in any way painful, since all of us have dealt with opiate constipation many times over. I think my asshole has gotten used to the huge ass brick log shits over the years. The ones that feel like a 12 foot tall black man with an elephant penis is packin your pooper (not that I know what that feels like or anything... 0_o ). They rarely hurt anymore. Maybe it's just the akwardness of sticking a syringe up your ass. hehe Oh well. ^_^

yes, it works with the dillies. if you're not gonna shoot 'em, this would be my recommendation for how to do 'em. i'm also still amazed at the number of people who can't imagine even trying plugging, especially if they're somewhere like this site, reading 'bout everyone slammin dope! shit, just like everything else, it only feels kinky/weird the first time. ;)

i've heard that some people use one of those sucker-things you use to get the snot outta a baby's nose. or take the needle off a standard syringe.... voila, needleless syringe!

alowishus
03-10-2007, 01:14 AM

Buy it in any store for giving babies meds. A buck or two.
Or if you buy the meds it comes free. Bonus. :D

(or ya got a funnel?)

lister40
03-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Well, I tried it. I put 60mg of morphine sulfate in 5mL of water contained in a eye drop bottle. I learned how weird my anus feels. It was like weird; like play-do or putty.. It was WEIRD. Well I stuck the tip in my anus and started squeezing the bottle. I put my hand down below my brown eye to make sure the water wasn't just falling to the floor. I squirted some and it felt like my canal was full of water and then it would drain farther in my butt I guess. Well after I did my stuff, I like needed to fart so bad, that happens alot right? or was there air in the bottle.. hmm.. Thanks guys; I'll go buy me some syringes; needles and no needle.

Woowoo
03-10-2007, 09:50 AM
And thanks to my opie family I finally have figured out how to get my G/F to give me a little anal sex. A mixture of OC & KY jelly! :D :D

ProdigalSon
03-10-2007, 10:54 AM
And thanks to my opie family I finally have figured out how to get my G/F to give me a little anal sex. A mixture of OC & KY jelly! :D :D

heres the thing thats weird about that post...Its an epiphany and fuuuucked up all in once

Dolomiti
06-02-2007, 01:50 PM
I hope nobody minds me replying so late. Just found it and thought I'd reply with comment and thought it's a great thread.

i've heard that some people use one of those sucker-things you use to get the snot outta a baby's nose. or take the needle off a standard syringe.... voila, needleless syringe!

Yes that's what I do. I dunno if others do it but I thought I'd give my experience... I just use the 100cc insulin syringes. A good pair of pliers... the last few millimeters of the plastic before the needle begins to jut out, I squeeze and twist there. if I do it right, the whole needle should rip out. And if the ripped plastic edge is jagged at all, just use the pliers to rip those edges off to make it smoother. I find this works well and I dunno if 1ml is too little, but it seems good enough.

panthrax
06-11-2007, 08:53 AM
LiptonBuddy, you asked if certain opiates/opioids work differently with the enema.

The answer is yes. Due to various bioavailabilities of various opiate/opioids, the enema will be more efficient for some, and less efficient for others.

For examples, morphine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, demerol, hydromorphone, and propoxyphene all ended up better when done anally.

Methadone and codiene are better to be taken by mouth, because of Methadone's high oral bioavailability (~80%) and codeine's conversion to morphine during the first pass of the liver.

Hope I helped answer some questions (even though it's a bit late, my apologies!)

HandMeSomeOpiates
12-29-2007, 10:17 PM
I have 15mg Morphine IR's and 30mg Morphine IRs. Should I use 60mgs even though I've only taken Morphine twice(1 time orally second time railed it, both times it did absolutley nothing..). A lot of people say if you don't IV, morphine is weak and useless.

Soda
12-29-2007, 11:07 PM
Contrary to popular knowlege, goldfish will eat any prescription medication when it is broken down into manageable sizes. The only step after that is to insert the goldfish into your rectum while standing on your head. The natural force of gravity, combined with the instinct of all fish to swim to shelter, allows the fish to swim to your brain in a matter of minutes. As the goldfish cross your blood-brain barrier you might feel a slight tingling sensation.
You will feel very comfortable after (and possibly during) the procedure.
This has not been evaluated by the FDA, but my intelligence combined with experience of caring for goldfish, assures that this technique will be quite effective.
Thank you,
Soda

More Feen
04-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Has anyone mentioned, or experienced BACKPAIN from browning morphine?

I remember reading somewhere that (sometimes, oftentimes, unrarely) taking morphine rectally can cause muscles of the lower back to spasm, or something like that.

I remember it, because I thought it was strange that an opiate, expecially my namesake, would cause cramping, or spasms. You'd expect the opposite. But possibly with morphine's histamine release, some funky-bad crap can happen.

MF

Inspektahdek
04-28-2008, 03:46 PM
I would only plug or shoot morph when had, oral use is such a waste. And as a CP patient, I've bever experienced pain from browning it.

SalvationThroughDilaudid
04-30-2008, 02:30 PM

What about an oral syringe? You can usually get them at a pharmacy for no more than 2 bucks, they're usually used for cough medicines and such.

Soda
04-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Nasty. Gross.

SalvationThroughDilaudid
05-03-2008, 12:50 AM
Yuck? About anal opiates or the whole "what to use to get it up your ass" thing?

RxQueen
05-03-2008, 05:08 AM
What about an oral syringe? You can usually get them at a pharmacy for no more than 2 bucks, they're usually used for cough medicines and such.

yes, many use an oral syringe. and they typically have a larger capacity than a standard 1cc fit.

Soda
05-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Yuck? About anal opiates or the whole "what to use to get it up your ass" thing?

Nothing about the thread, I just have the stomach flu.