PDA

View Full Version : Phenergan Suppositories and Slamming Roxies

ChesterMcEnroe
09-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Sorry to return with one of my classic "aggrivating" questions, but I really am kind of worried about this. I just slammed a Roxie 30. Ten minutes later I took a benadryl 25 mg capsule, then about 10 mins later I had a Phenergan 12.5 mg Suppository. I've got a low heart rate and soft pulse now, and am a little short of breath, but I have to say the potentiating effects are great. It basically brought me back a little buzz from my prior high. But, anyway I'm just a little worried about the shallow breathing and slow heart rate.

bored in sofl
09-16-2008, 04:30 PM
try a plastic bag over your head and breathe deep. thank you

jonny-5
09-16-2008, 04:33 PM
i think youll be cool. you just gotta concentrate on breathing, ive been there a couple times. i was wandering around the house with the phone predialed to 911 and was gonna hit talk as i was falling to the floor. just dont fall asleep and you should be cool, people who die usually just hit the ground.

Ludakris
09-16-2008, 04:59 PM
I know, telling a junkie to quit fixing is like telling a fish to quit swimming...but...use a little more caution...antihistamines, particularly RX'd ones like Phenergan, can and do cause respiratory depression. If you are inexperienced/uneducated and mix you depressants, your cooking up a recipe for death. Granted, the chances of you od'ing by cause of antihistamine (especially ones that are often RX'd along side of narcodics) is unlikely, I can already see that you are just going to mix and match until you finally do OD, and the shitty part is when you do, you will NOT have the time or luxury of coming on and posting a question about it.

I know I'm wasting my breath, but I can't help myself...yes your an irritating pain in the ass, but I don't want to see you dead, I don't think you deserve that...but it seems like you keep trying to get yourself just that much closer to it.

The best thing you can do for yourself is spend as much time researching and educating yourself about all these drugs you are doing...being naive and reckless is what gets a lot of people killed, and you've proven to be both of those things.

SHELLEY
09-16-2008, 05:06 PM
if you think you did too much drugs
then you're all right
you know you're in trouble when you don't have a chance to think "i'm in trouble"

general rule of thumb:
if you are capable of going online and ask if you will be ok, then you will be ok
K?????????

Larry
09-16-2008, 05:25 PM
Why do you keep slamming that same 30mg dose if everytime afterwards your scared you might be ODing ?

nick
09-16-2008, 05:38 PM
if you think you did too much drugs
then you're all right
you know you're in trouble when you don't have a chance to think "i'm in trouble"

general rule of thumb:
if you are capable of going online and ask if you will be ok, then you will be ok
K?????????

This only applies to IV use.

Chester,You'll be fine.Calm down.

Boxcar
09-16-2008, 06:37 PM

lol funny shit. chesteri have a question, do you ever just come on to say hi er whats up? or only to type out yer worries and fears?

Pandora
09-16-2008, 08:54 PM
Are you serious? If I felt like wasting my time, I'm pretty sure I could find about 3 other posts by you saying the EXACT SAME THING.

Shelley hit the nail on the head - if you're okay to come online and ask about it, you should be okay. Do you realize that ODing is a life-threatening situation? All you are doing by repeatedly posting shit like this is making us and the site a liability. If you are in a life threatening situation, why would you log online, type up a question, and then sit and wait god know how long for a response? Does that seem like rational behavior to you?

Troll.

SHELLEY
09-16-2008, 09:15 PM
This only applies to IV use.

is that not what he's referring to?

SHELLEY
09-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Why do you keep slamming that same 30mg dose if everytime afterwards your scared you might be ODing ?

+1

chemiKalz
09-16-2008, 10:37 PM
Are you serious? If I felt like wasting my time, I'm pretty sure I could find about 3 other posts by you saying the EXACT SAME THING.

Shelley hit the nail on the head - if you're okay to come online and ask about it, you should be okay. Do you realize that ODing is a life-threatening situation? All you are doing by repeatedly posting shit like this is making us and the site a liability. If you are in a life threatening situation, why would you log online, type up a question, and then sit and wait god know how long for a response? Does that seem like rational behavior to you?

Troll.

+100

NV12
09-17-2008, 08:08 AM
Sorry to return with one of my classic "aggrivating" questions, but I really am kind of worried about this. I just slammed a Roxie 30. Ten minutes later I took a benadryl 25 mg capsule, then about 10 mins later I had a Phenergan 12.5 mg Suppository. I've got a low heart rate and soft pulse now, and am a little short of breath, but I have to say the potentiating effects are great. It basically brought me back a little buzz from my prior high. But, anyway I'm just a little worried about the shallow breathing and slow heart rate.

Those suppositories work best when they're warmed, taken out of the foil, then spread on a bagel served with lox and capers...

southernbelle
09-17-2008, 08:12 AM
lol funny shit. chesteri have a question, do you ever just come on to say hi er whats up? or only to type out yer worries and fears?

+1

OxyContinuously
09-17-2008, 08:15 AM

exactly

underide
09-17-2008, 03:06 PM
phenergan suppositories?? :D

they should give those things out for free at gay-pride parades/festivals in the summer
instant cure for those unsettled bowels/allergies/usettled stomach......followed by a very drowsy kissing session/s :p

j/k - i'm FAR from a hater

nick
09-17-2008, 03:14 PM
is that not what he's referring to?

Do you shoot suppositories?

Boxcar
09-17-2008, 03:19 PM

I DIDNT READ THE WHOLE THREAD CUZ I DIDNT WANNA HAFTA TO LISTENTO EVERYONE YELL OR TALK SHIT TO YOU. MY QUESTION IS WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU LOG ON AND ASK THESE QUESTIONS BEFOR YOU DO THIS SHIT, ELIMINATING YER FEARS.'I KNOW YOU AINT REAL LIKED, I KNOW PPL GIVE YOU ALOTTA SHIT, BUT I THKINK VERY FEW OF US WANT YOU TO DIE. SO USE YER HEAD, ASK YER QUESTIONS BFORE NOT AFTER. SOMEONE HERE SOMEDAY IS JUST GONNA CALL 911 ON YOU

jonny-5
09-17-2008, 03:24 PM
I DIDNT READ THE WHOLE THREAD CUZ I DIDNT WANNA HAFTA TO LISTENTO EVERYONE YELL OR TALK SHIT TO YOU. MY QUESTION IS WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU LOG ON AND ASK THESE QUESTIONS BEFOR YOU DO THIS SHIT, ELIMINATING YER FEARS.'I KNOW YOU AINT REAL LIKED, I KNOW PPL GIVE YOU ALOTTA SHIT, BUT I THKINK VERY FEW OF US WANT YOU TO DIE. SO USE YER HEAD, ASK YER QUESTIONS BFORE NOT AFTER. SOMEONE HERE SOMEDAY IS JUST GONNA CALL 911 ON YOU

i think since he is "the boy who cried OD," that when he really ODs nobodys gonna call anything except bullshit.

bored in sofl
09-17-2008, 03:25 PM
^^^ I'll raid his stash then

nick
09-17-2008, 03:47 PM
^^^ I'll raid his stash then

Make sure you get that jacket too............you'll look so cool with your collar up.

bigNasty
09-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Make sure you get that jacket too............you'll look so cool with your collar up.
hahahahaha, LOL

bored in sofl
09-17-2008, 04:00 PM
I'll take a pic it could be my new avitar

retrogradeamnesia
09-18-2008, 09:00 AM
so is he dead?:p

Narkotikon
09-18-2008, 07:25 PM
I want you to keep plugging your Phenergan suppositories, followed by a fat, thick dildo of the highest grade. Why not make a night of it? Put on "Baby Got Back," light some candles, plug your ass, and quit bothering us with asinine questions like a two-year old. You have got to be the dumbest, fucked-up troll I've ever seen.

SHELLEY
09-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Do you shoot suppositories?

do i, personally?
no, i actually don't use suppositories in any form
but with chester... shit, who knows?

I want you to keep plugging your Phenergan suppositories, followed by a fat, thick dildo of the highest grade. Why not make a night of it? Put on "Baby Got Back," light some candles, plug your ass, and quit bothering us with asinine questions like a two-year old. You have got to be the dumbest, fucked-up troll I've ever seen.

+5
tell im, nark!!!!!!!!!!!

Armegeddon73
09-18-2008, 10:11 PM
I IMPLORE everybody to ignore Mr. Chester and his repetetive, attention begging, narcissistic, posts. He has interrupted too many of my (and all of our) opiophile sessions, and they are precious enough, believe you me (tharapy anyone?!?). Sorry to be so harsh, but it's the way I feel. Peace.
ARM
PS Stop using drugs, chester. People of your fragile mind should not tempt fate through indulgence.

jonny-5
09-18-2008, 11:05 PM
I IMPLORE everybody to ignore Mr. Chester and his repetetive, attention begging, narcissistic, posts. He has interrupted too many of my (and all of our) opiophile sessions, and they are precious enough, believe you me (tharapy anyone?!?). Sorry to be so harsh, but it's the way I feel. Peace.
ARM
PS Stop using drugs, chester. People of your fragile mind should not tempt fate through indulgence.

aw come on man youre ruining my entertainment....

just playin obviously.

PantyShot9
09-23-2008, 09:45 PM
Those suppositories work best when they're warmed, taken out of the foil, then spread on a bagel served with lox and capers...

Lol what?

Baby Got Back lol.