PDA

View Full Version : MS-Contin 60mg XR Any fun???

HandMeSomeOpiates
03-29-2006, 01:28 AM
I have 3 60mg MS Contin Extended release pills made by Endo. I take about 15 Norco 10mg Lortabs a day so I have a high tolerance to opiates. If I take one 60mg MSC will I feel a good euphoria like taking 5 lortabs?? Should I chew them?? Break in half?? Thanks.

exitwound
03-29-2006, 02:12 AM
The endo formulation creates a time-release gel no matter whether you swallow them whole or crush/chew them. Crushing/chewing just accelerates things a little.

I find that a 60mg endo MSC is similar to taking about 25mg of hydro, and then taking 25 more about three and a half hours later.

jab
03-29-2006, 11:34 AM
It's all subjective with opitates, so no one can give you the answer you want, since we don't know you. I LOVE mscontin, and can't stand oxies. Many people feel totally oposite. It's really a matter of personal choice.

Good luck.

exitwound
03-29-2006, 04:22 PM
It's all subjective with opitates, so no one can give you the answer you want, since we don't know you. I LOVE mscontin, and can't stand oxies. Many people feel totally oposite. It's really a matter of personal choice.
Good luck.

I find it also has a lot to do with your purpose, your body chemistry, lifestyle, whether it's for recreation or for pain, what your pain level actually is, etc....

THEPAINTER1960
03-29-2006, 06:02 PM

Good luck.
I agree 100% i love ms-contin but oxies would not be my number 1 choice.

Mokelly
03-29-2006, 06:12 PM

Good luck.

I agree 100% i love ms-contin but oxies would not be my number 1 choice.

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with you guys, I don't like oxy much myself either, I mean I'll take it don't get me wrong, but in the main scheme of things I don't like it compared to other opiates and opiods

HandMeSomeOpiates
03-30-2006, 12:37 AM
So if I haven't taken a MS Contin ever will it be a lot more potent?? Should I take the whole 60mg?? Will I feel euphoria or is it like taking T 3's???

superman
03-30-2006, 02:04 AM
i used to be just like u 3 peeps, loved the morph, not so into the oxy, untill i did an assload of oxy for a few months straight. now morphine is nowhere near as fun, too prickly... i prefer the oxy now :/

as for your mscontins; a whole 60mg won't hurt ya, i used to sniff them, but that was probably before they changed the formulation. not sure if they will gel up in your nose or not.

is it like t3s? pharmacologically yes, but for someone who uses stronger opiates with any regularity, no.

HandMeSomeOpiates
03-30-2006, 02:56 AM
So are they worth taking?? Will I feel Euphoria or should I get my $ back??

Quato
03-30-2006, 10:06 AM
you're currently taking about 150 mg's of lortab a day which is like 100 mg's or so morphine, i think. (i'm probably off by a bit)

but the ms is time release, and there's no telling how your body will handle them.
nobody wants to tell you to do a mega dose of time release morph(i.e. more than one at a time) not knowing you and all.

i love ms-contin. it gives me waves of pleasure for a long time and is deffinately worth checking out.
lortab makes me sleep more.

but that's just me. you are unique, just like everybody lol.

ontario_opiophile
03-30-2006, 10:20 AM
Oxycodone has a nice smooth, euphoric, stimulating effect. It's extremely weak though. Or at least thats how I feel. There is also a ceiling on the amount I can take before it just doesnt make me feel anything. I can take 50mg and then take 50 more and I won't notice it at all. I find it's just weak. A huge dose just puts me to sleep. There seems to be no super high associated with it. I get more high on methadone. And MS contin well, it goes right through me. I don't feel it at all for some reason. I seem to be immune to its effects.

psychotiKK
03-31-2006, 05:19 PM
Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with you guys, I don't like oxy much myself either, I mean I'll take it don't get me wrong, but in the main scheme of things I don't like it compared to other opiates and opiods

It's my best assumption that people who love heroin like morphine much more so than oxycodone. People who hate morphine (i think it's because they either take it wrong or dont like the sedated feeling or to nod) usually don't like H and love oxys.. Speaking of oxys.. I was with this slutty girl who I only really used for rides and sex because she was a whore, bipolar, a bitch, and generally has alot of problems, but she starts flirting around with this guy at the place we're at cuz she knows his friends I guess. The kid is wearing sunglasses and before even talking to him he was loudly talking about how fucked up he was off oxycontin.. he said he was on 160mg or some shit.. the kid was a total douchebag. Her and the kid kept talking about money and how rich they are, which is extremely annoying since these kids dont deserve their money and they don't realize it's their parents money, not their own.. anyway the kid somehow drops his baggie of about 6-7 80mg oxycontins and i go to grab em thinking.. HOLY SHIT FREE OXYs. Too bad the slut told him he dropped em.. I was thinking about just punching the kid and taking his shit but the girl drove me over there.. I seriously would of done that and I think alot of users out here would.. I never got too much out of oxy but the most I've had was 3 5mg when I had a little tolerance. I felt way more off 3 5mg hydrocodones.. strange huh? I'm on suboxone and only have 10mg of hydrocodone I got offa someone a couple months ago but I'm guessing it's worthless unless I don't have any subs.. even then it probably wouldnt do anything. I guess I'll just save it and try to get more opies so if I ever want to take breaks from the subs I got something to do.. fuck opiates/opioids are impossible to come by here unless you have a good connect.. or you can get black tar heroin if you want to deal with the mexican mafia, but I don't want to just ask a random mexican dude if he could hook me up with H. Man you guys are lucky out there who end up with all these pills, oxycontins, morphine, tons of hydrocodone.. ugh I wish I had a friend that had a good connect like that...

well that was the most random post I've made here so if you are confused, dont worry because I am too

psychotiKK
03-31-2006, 05:24 PM
Oxycodone has a nice smooth, euphoric, stimulating effect. It's extremely weak though. Or at least thats how I feel. There is also a ceiling on the amount I can take before it just doesnt make me feel anything. I can take 50mg and then take 50 more and I won't notice it at all. I find it's just weak. A huge dose just puts me to sleep. There seems to be no super high associated with it. I get more high on methadone. And MS contin well, it goes right through me. I don't feel it at all for some reason. I seem to be immune to its effects.

I'm kind of like that too.. I feel oxys are weak unless I take a high amount. I'd prolly have to take 2 80mg oxycontins swallowed whole to feel good. I'm talking about not breaking any of the time release though. Morphine.. how can you say you don't feel it. If you swallow it, yeah you won't really feel shit unless oyu take a lot and have a low tolerance.. the first time I tried it I had 120mg oral and I was high as a damn kite the whole day, but not nodding. You need to snort or plug that shit.. Methadone to me is basically a time released heroin, without the rush or intense euphoria. Methadone is euphoric, but no where close to H. It's hard for me to tell if methadone or morphine is more euphoric because I've never had morphine other then orally or in Pod tea. If you asked me if I rather have pod tea or methadone I would say methadone..

THEPAINTER1960
03-31-2006, 05:31 PM
You could'nt of put it in any better way . Right on Ontario you"r the man. Peace

hero 1
04-09-2006, 11:08 AM
you need to take them 2 80s add two more and through a hundred units of water on them melt em then let the wax cool draw em up and bam being a herion user i would much rather have ocs tham ms
but becuse of the storm katrina i cant have what i want they dont want the junkys back so all i got is my little old ocs:(

HandMeSomeOpiates
04-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Just to let everyone know, I took the 60mg MS Contin and it did absolutley NOTHING. I could of got a better buzz taking 2 T 3's. What a worthless pill...
I'll stick with my Vicodin.

exitwound
04-14-2006, 08:02 PM
Just to let everyone know, I took the 60mg MS Contin and it did absolutley NOTHING. I could of got a better buzz taking 2 T 3's. What a worthless pill...
I'll stick with my Vicodin.

What manufacturer?

Generally, a single 60mg mscontin isn't going to "fuck up" someone with any significant tolerance. 2-3 is more like it, depending on exactly how high your tolerance is.

If they're made by Endo, don't bother crushing/chewing them or trying to inject them, Endos gel up and time-release even when crushed and won't dissolve well into water.

HandMeSomeOpiates
04-15-2006, 01:33 AM
Ya it was Endo. Man I figured 60mg would at least give me a slight head change but damn... it didn't do shit.

Mokelly
04-15-2006, 02:45 PM
You took it wrong man. Morphine has a very low oral bio-availability. It is broken down very quickly by the liver via first-pass metabolism. To put it simply, you have to either shoot it, snort it, or stick it up your ass.

exitwound
04-15-2006, 04:17 PM
Ya it was Endo. Man I figured 60mg would at least give me a slight head change but damn... it didn't do shit.

They're not supposed to! For their intended purpose, long-acting morphines are supposed to be minimal in terms of "intoxication."

superman
04-19-2006, 05:33 AM
"You took it wrong man. Morphine has a very low oral bio-availability. It is broken down very quickly by the liver via first-pass metabolism. To put it simply, you have to either shoot it, snort it, or stick it up your ass."
i concur. i remember the first time i did morphine was also the first time i did a strong opiate. i crushed two 60mg ms contins to a fine powder, put this in a gelcap and swallowed it. being only 15 years old at the time this made me feel sick for many hours. somehow i refrained from puking. but there was no high, or it was so different from a codiene high that i didn't notice it.

i suggest you relish in the fact that weak opiates are still fun for you. work your way up the ladder slowly for maximum enjoyment.

antony
04-19-2006, 10:57 AM
The kid is wearing sunglasses and before even talking to him he was loudly talking about how fucked up he was off oxycontin.. he said he was on 160mg or some shit.. the kid was a total douchebag. Her and the kid kept talking about money and how rich they are, which is extremely annoying since these kids dont deserve their money and they don't realize it's their parents money, not their own.. anyway the kid somehow drops his baggie of about 6-7 80mg oxycontins and i go to grab em thinking.. HOLY SHIT FREE OXYs. Too bad the slut told him he dropped em.. I was thinking about just punching the kid and taking his shit but the girl drove me over there.. I seriously would of done that and I think alot of users out here would..

I woulda beat the piss outta that kid just on principle. ANYONE bragging deserves a beating. Then he has 6 80ocs on him, he would a needed a morphine drip after Id get done with him. And fuck her, you don't think she'd give you a ride home for a free oc? Im sure that would a been the least she woulda done from the sound of her.

Wake up psychotiKK;)

"yall call it endo, when it smells like outdo" Craig, "Friday"

tigerlily
11-06-2006, 06:37 PM
exactly how does one go about sticking an ms contin up your ass?

insaneike
11-07-2006, 02:11 AM
Well, 60mg morphine is equiv to 15mg Oxycodone in anagesic effects. So you'd probly need mroeso aornd 120mg of morphine minimum, and snort it. Oral morphine is kinda pointless unless you got ALOT.

Soak all three in WARM ASS WATER(not boiling!), use as little as possible. Let soak and stir for about an hour... the longer the better. Then filter using a coffe filter, then pour into a plate and set on an electric stove eye, LOWEST SETTING, and let evap. Putting a fan blowing on it will speed it up alot... thens crape up, divid into 3 piles(or however many pills you used) and then cut each pile into 2 lines. Do 2 initial lines, then another line every 10-15min till you're 'good'.

Do this because the msContins gel up(the malli brand doesn't gel THAT bad though, but still gels) making snorting less effective.

This is just someone personal method, though someones friend likes to snort them as is, after wiping off coating of course!!!

later