PDA

View Full Version : Ritalin

ValiumSoup
03-26-2006, 10:03 AM
Big risk? small Risk? Suggested doseage?

thanks

VS

exitwound
03-26-2006, 01:41 PM
Big risk? small Risk? Suggested doseage?
thanks
VS

I find it makes me into a raging asshole. I tend to feel strung-out and shitty once the buzz wears off.

Not my favorite. I have several hundred of the 20mg ritalin tablets sitting around and their only value to me is that I could trade them at some point with someone who enjoys them, for extra pain meds....

Zoops
03-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Methyl alpha-2-phenyl-alpha-2-piperidylacetate It is an amphetamine like stimulant.

Back in 2000, when I was RAGING drug addict pharmacist ("chemist" for all you limeys and ozzies reading) I got into shooting ritalin, well, the generic methylphenidate tablets, and ended up in a rehab after doing that for about three months. I started by snorting them, which I had some experience from previous years (in college, in the 90's), but at point, quickly moved to intravenous use - at first a single 20mg tablet (NOT the extended-release kind), and then that wouldn't do what I wanted it to do anymore, then two 20mg tablets, then I "stablized" at shooting three 20mg tablets every fucking 2 or 3 hours, around the fucking clock, except when I was wacked out on xanax, sonata, ambien and soma, to get to sleep.

The high is, to me EXACTLY, like an IV coke high, except it lasts a wee bit (just a wee bit) longer. If you go and examine the molecular structure diagrams for cocaine and methylphenidate (ritalin), you'll see why. The molecules are quite similar.

It is my firm belief that this shite is waaaay overprescribed, and only a very small percentage of kids are actually ADD/ADHD and really need this drug. The long-term effects on the nervous systems of these little kids (mostly boys) is NOT good. I think there is some controvery as to whether or not kids who were given ritalin for ADD when they were really young end up at increased risk of being addicted to cocaine, methamphetamine, or other stimulants, or even something unrelated, like heroin or alcohol. I have read scholarly articles on both sides of that opinion, with data to back them up.

Bottom line, it's a very good high if you ask me, but you might as well go and smoke some crack too, because it's just about as addictive, if you are shooting it.

To shoot the stuff right, you need one of those 3ml-sized rigs, with the detacheable needle, and a tablespoon-sized spoon, 'specially if you're doing up more than one tablet at a time.

be careful.

ValiumSoup
03-26-2006, 03:56 PM
I dunno I just got sick of my lack of ability all the sudden after years to shoot....So I hit 4 of them at first with only like I dunnno 35-40 Units of water maybe a little less....and low and behold I found one of the hand heaters help it on old faithfull for an hour took a hot bath, then shot...Jesus....IV Coke high is right.

Well I know alot of ppl say shooting Xanax is bad, but I was already fucked I been eating bars all night anyway, so i get the bright Idead smash a bar into a fine powder then 2 more Ritalins....Ill tell you what, If I wasnt in good fucking physical shape I think I mighta tossed a seven...then like and idiot I come in here put another bar and another rit under my tongue....

Thing is its like a speedball, Yet I dont feel it to bad...I did at first....

You are right you need to thin them out thr 35 units of water for 3 aint gonna cut it, its like shooting soup.

Love/Hate relationship with these things now...

after the first assult I was sweating and shaking so bad took me 30 mins to just hit my hand, Old Faithfull is bruised as a motherfucker I sure hope its cold tmmrw....nice sized bruise.

I dunno, I used to be able to hit left handed on the spot, Now I hit big fat rolling wrist vein I know i hit it cuz when I get no draw I pull out and bleed like I have been stabbed....

Can U shoot Adderrall?

I remember back in the day me and a pay used to sit around and bang Rohypnol prolly a fucking waste, better off sticking them in yer ass, but thats not my thing.

VS

exitwound
03-27-2006, 12:05 AM
Methyl alpha-2-phenyl-alpha-2-piperidylacetate It is an amphetamine like stimulant.

Back in 2000, when I was RAGING drug addict pharmacist ("chemist" for all you limeys and ozzies reading) I got into shooting ritalin, well, the generic methylphenidate tablets, and ended up in a rehab after doing that for about three months. I started by snorting them, which I had some experience from previous years (in college, in the 90's), but at point, quickly moved to intravenous use - at first a single 20mg tablet (NOT the extended-release kind), and then that wouldn't do what I wanted it to do anymore, then two 20mg tablets, then I "stablized" at shooting three 20mg tablets every fucking 2 or 3 hours, around the fucking clock, except when I was wacked out on xanax, sonata, ambien and soma, to get to sleep.

The high is, to me EXACTLY, like an IV coke high, except it lasts a wee bit (just a wee bit) longer. If you go and examine the molecular structure diagrams for cocaine and methylphenidate (ritalin), you'll see why. The molecules are quite similar.

It is my firm belief that this shite is waaaay overprescribed, and only a very small percentage of kids are actually ADD/ADHD and really need this drug. The long-term effects on the nervous systems of these little kids (mostly boys) is NOT good. I think there is some controvery as to whether or not kids who were given ritalin for ADD when they were really young end up at increased risk of being addicted to cocaine, methamphetamine, or other stimulants, or even something unrelated, like heroin or alcohol. I have read scholarly articles on both sides of that opinion, with data to back them up.

Bottom line, it's a very good high if you ask me, but you might as well go and smoke some crack too, because it's just about as addictive, if you are shooting it.

To shoot the stuff right, you need one of those 3ml-sized rigs, with the detacheable needle, and a tablespoon-sized spoon, 'specially if you're doing up more than one tablet at a time.

be careful.

I tend to agree with much of what you said. They are vastly overprescribed for "ADD" and other such cop-out horse shit.

Zoops
03-27-2006, 01:18 AM
ValiumSoup. Wow, dude, I admire your tenacity.

When I did the IV ritalin 3-month trainwreck, I had this one vein, in my right arm (hit it left-handed and I'm right-handed). This vein is on the outer part of the elbow joint, the third vein out if you go from the inside moving outward when your palms are pointed up. Still got a fat old scar inside that fucker from five and a half years ago.

Oh, and YES, you can shoot adderall - in a big way. Breaks down very very well, prolly better than rit.

But I always gotta have one of those 3ml rigs with the detacheable spike if I'm shootin' pills or capsules.

Hey, I gotta tip for makin' veins come out. Hot bath is one thing, but it takes longer than this. You gotta get a dumbell, like 15 or 20 pounds, or maybe less if you're really weak in the arms. Just do like 15 reps with the dumbell and man, all the veins in that arm will pop out.

Who ever thought that weights would be drug paraphernalia?

ValiumSoup
03-27-2006, 10:59 PM
Tell ya what...dont miss with Rits....they will fucking lump the fuck outa ya...

I hadta goto some shit for Katrina victims today, Thank God it was cold enough for a sweater, I looked like sid Vicious lol....I went thru 50 of them in 2 weeks or so, And since IM's everyonce and a while IV'n Nubian not since the old days has a drug told be....go get one you have a box of monjects lol...they almost just got me again but I ate the last 4.....Gotta let old Faithfull heal for the liquid Morhine...you are not kidding they when injected pull you in purty quick...Kinda like ghetto coke shooting, the rush isnt as good but the buzz lasts a little longer.

Benzos just dont work on me anymore....my tolerance must rival Elvis's I can eat an easy 10 bars a day fresh Gador and get yeah a little buzz but fuck one used to wack me. Been looking up and down for temazepam aka Restoril/Halcion but I doubt that would do shit either. Wonder how shooting Injectable Valium will be seeing as I can eat them like candy aslo...

Like 2 weeks ago I go so pissed I couldnt get a buz I shot 4 valium, trick is put them in a 325 oven for like 15 mins then crush them then inject....worked a little I guess, Wonder if the same trick would work with Xanax...cuz eating them is just becoming a waste, I need one a day so I dont jones the other 9 are to try to get high, If mixed with a bottle of Jamesons Irish Whiskey yeah I get plenty high....prolly wouldnt need the bars thou.

Is there anything beside grapefruit juice say soma perhaps that will increase the effects of Benzos?

Dam now I am thinking about railing Xanax lol.

later,
VS

ValiumSoup
03-27-2006, 11:02 PM
Idiot partner bought a shit load of adderrall cuz I am about to re start my Email source dumb fuck paid like 10 a piece for them...so I guess thats my next project lol....

BTW, why do you suggest the 2 part 3mg rigs for pills? so you can dump and shake?

VS

WestCoastDrugKingPin
12-04-2010, 02:58 AM
FuckkkkK Swim <3's his Dr. 30 - 8mg Subutex, 90 2mg Klonopin, 60 Yellow 2mg Xanax Bars, AND get this 60 Methylin IR 20mg and Lunesta 3mg.

Swim just popped 3 Kpins 3 Bars, 1.5 Sub, and Shot 40mg of Methyphinidate..... Awwww swim feels so good right now without the jittery nervousness with the rits alone + the combo of all those mmmm. Don't Mix guys honestly its super dangerous especially bangin those you can see little specs so watch it they slip thru the filter. I have just been to this Dr. for years and finally have my way with him - (one thing) Opiates I want (he knows I used to be hooked on Black Tar....

Please PM me if anyone knows of a legit pharm or actually B2B site Business to Business i think wit China Wizzile.

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Tell ya what...dont miss with Rits....they will fucking lump the fuck outa ya...
I hadta goto some shit for Katrina victims today, Thank God it was cold enough for a sweater, I looked like sid Vicious lol....I went thru 50 of them in 2 weeks or so, And since IM's everyonce and a while IV'n Nubian not since the old days has a drug told be....go get one you have a box of monjects lol...they almost just got me again but I ate the last 4.....Gotta let old Faithfull heal for the liquid Morhine...you are not kidding they when injected pull you in purty quick...Kinda like ghetto coke shooting, the rush isnt as good but the buzz lasts a little longer.
Benzos just dont work on me anymore....my tolerance must rival Elvis's I can eat an easy 10 bars a day fresh Gador and get yeah a little buzz but fuck one used to wack me. Been looking up and down for temazepam aka Restoril/Halcion but I doubt that would do shit either. Wonder how shooting Injectable Valium will be seeing as I can eat them like candy aslo...
Like 2 weeks ago I go so pissed I couldnt get a buz I shot 4 valium, trick is put them in a 325 oven for like 15 mins then crush them then inject....worked a little I guess, Wonder if the same trick would work with Xanax...cuz eating them is just becoming a waste, I need one a day so I dont jones the other 9 are to try to get high, If mixed with a bottle of Jamesons Irish Whiskey yeah I get plenty high....prolly wouldnt need the bars thou.
Is there anything beside grapefruit juice say soma perhaps that will increase the effects of Benzos?
Dam now I am thinking about railing Xanax lol.
later,
VS

Nubain Isnt that a form of Opiate? Synthetic or semi synthetic. Oh nvm I'm thinking of nalbuphine i think

normus420
12-04-2010, 04:13 AM
uuhhh what the fuck who is this douchbag? first of all the threads from like 06 and you dig it up to ask were you can get some china whizzle what the fuck is that? we dont do that kinda thing around here. this person sounds like a troll

harmonik
12-04-2010, 10:36 AM
damn, this is an old thread.

but hey, I had a question about ritalin anyway...

I think I might be borderline ADD.. I'm planning on going to a psychiatrist once I can get some money together and hopefully walk out of there with an adderall or ritalin script.

BUT, I've got a friend who is starting on ritalin soon..he agreed to throw me a free tab just to try it out.

Is it REALLY that similar to coke IV? bellringers and all that?

If so, I may be fucked when it comes to shooting it all the time.. coke down here is commonly shitty and overpriced.

can anyone tell me more about shooting ritalin?

thanks

Michael.
12-04-2010, 02:48 PM
I'd REALLY recommend not starting injecting ritalin. I did it for about 6 months, non stop, everyday hardcore. Fucked up my veins and I'm sure I'll get rit-lung eventually.

I've injected cocaine too, though only 2 grams worth and found that cocaine was cleaner and the less desirable side effects wore off faster.

Basically (for me) when the rush wears off, You feel shit. Full of energy that your body doesn't really know what to do with. You get paranoid, anxious and jittery and after this depressed. With ritalin, These shitty effects last MUCH longer.

harmonik
12-04-2010, 03:25 PM
I'd REALLY recommend not starting injecting ritalin. I did it for about 6 months, non stop, everyday hardcore. Fucked up my veins and I'm sure I'll get rit-lung eventually.

I've injected cocaine too, though only 2 grams worth and found that cocaine was cleaner and the less desirable side effects wore off faster.

Basically (for me) when the rush wears off, You feel shit. Full of energy that your body doesn't really know what to do with. You get paranoid, anxious and jittery and after this depressed. With ritalin, These shitty effects last MUCH longer.
do benzos counteract this come-down body load?

also.. I think if I did shoot ritalin normally, I'd be using a wheel filter to prevent the pulmonary granulomatosis.

it's really that bad on the veins or do you just want to have another shot 5 mins after you shoot one like with coke?

yeah.. how long does it last IV anyway? as long as adderall?

I just... I've only barely gotten a rush off of adderall.. and never a rush off of meth. Coke though, yes. Stimulant rushes are nice and I've been toying with the idea of going on a coke binge or smoke some meth like I do once or twice a year.. But if I get prescribed ritalin, it might last just a bit longer.

Tony
12-04-2010, 03:47 PM
IV'ing Ritalin or Adderall is a very bad idea.

From a harm reduction standpoint, eating them is
bad enough hitting them is slow suicide at best.

They make your body age very fast......

Please do not do it.... They are very toxic in many ways.

Sorry to be a downer but they really are bad to mess with.
Like the one poster said, you might as well smoke some
crack as shooting rit and other ADD meds.

And I have seen it and done it. Swim was hitting Pharm Methidrine
from the UpJohn factory back in the late sixties.... Along with bootleg
meth from Scranton.

Please don't do it......

Peace

Michael.
12-04-2010, 04:19 PM
The only thing I've found that counteracts the body load is heroin or morphine.
I'd not recommenced it but since that's not stopped anyone ever, here's some harm reduction tips:
Wheel filters are a must really, Put it through a red than a blue if you can afford to. That'll get the talc out. Don't use heat when you do them either, Just stir it thoroughly in average temp water.

I found when I first used, I wouldn't want another shot til half an hour after. Within barely any time at all, I would shoot a pill, then immediately re rinse the dregs and bang it again..

What the guy said about shooting 60mgs every 2-3 hours is right.. I would be doing this at work and it got to the point where I'd feel good for about 10-20 seconds after a shot and then just horribly tweaked.

Thanat0s
12-04-2010, 04:21 PM
THREAD IS FROM 2006 DUMBFUCK DICKBAGS.

pls try to stay relevant and timely, eh?

dharma bum
12-04-2010, 04:38 PM
That's funny an old ritalin thread comes up. Ive had a little access to them lately and today was the first time I shot 20 mgs. and was quite impressed. Waited 2 hours and shot 40 mgs. Which later went to coke....the first coke that hasn't been stepped on in awhile around h'ya.

After, of course, reading up on it, i decided i won't be shooting ritalin anymore. I like it nostrilly---much better than Focalin which is supposed to be twice stronger.

I'm-Nod-Addicted
12-04-2010, 08:04 PM
I toot 20mg of adderall each morning. Helps me get the fuck outta bed.

It also lets me go 12+ hrs. between opies.

I've tried iv'ing adderall and tbh, it was miserable.

BlueDevil
12-05-2010, 01:13 AM
I've taken methylphenidate orally, intranasally, and rectally, usually in order to study/get work done/focus. If you're going to take them, my advice is to skip oral since the bioavailability is in the range of 10-52% from what I've read, from experience I'd say personally if oral is 1x then nasal is 3x and rectal is 4x, although snorting makes the experience considerably shorter, and rectal maybe a bit shorter.

I've noticed a diminishing efficacy over time which includes both an increase in tolerance and a lack of effectiveness, especially in the amount of time I can focus after dosing. That's to say, originally I'd get a good 3-4 hours out of an oral dose and 1hr from snorting, now I'll still feel kinda tweaked out for those durations but the desirable effects on concentration only last maybe 1/4 of the length.

Restharrow
12-06-2010, 12:36 PM
If I showed you my photo and tax returns BEFORE I started eating stims and Oxy and 10 years later, it would stop most people from touching drugs I am convinced.

Will

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

THREAD IS FROM 2006 DUMBFUCK DICKBAGS.

pls try to stay relevant and timely, eh?

They saw my before and after pic and stopped in 2006.

Will