PDA

View Full Version : Morpgine 60mg tab "Round Yellow M with Triangle"

Andrew T
07-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Can anyone identify this pill. It is supposed to be a 60mg morphine.

Small round tablet possibly faint yellow or white in color. M on one side.The other side has a "<" symbol with 4 lines in the center. And the otherside has two lines.

Andrew T
07-04-2008, 06:19 PM
This is the symbol on the backside. Instead of an M it may be a W?

Also the logo looks like : http://www.pharmer.org/files/images//BoehringerIngelheimLogo.jpg

Fillthee
07-04-2008, 07:20 PM
I did a quick search on a couple diff sites but unfortunately couldn't find anything. I've never seen anything like that. Most of the ones I've seen that are round usually have the M on the front and the mg on the back like the Purdue 60's. Sorry.

jonny-5
07-04-2008, 07:24 PM
wish i could help you, usually everyone calls me up to identify pills and im usually pretty good at it but ive never seen that. what a strange logo

eveline
07-04-2008, 08:09 PM
It's not this one, is it? This is Mobic 7.5 mg (an NSAID). :(

jonny-5
07-04-2008, 08:14 PM

if it is you need to go to the guy you bought it from and punch him in the dick.

antigonemuse
07-04-2008, 08:21 PM
thank you for finding this. I just looked u every kind of morphine domestic and international. This is NOT morphine. Pill Identification is a hobby of mine, and I was beginning to feel defeated.

sorry friend, but you supplier is a cock, next time dont buy before you research if you do not know what it is.

hope you didnt pay too much

antigonemuse
07-04-2008, 08:22 PM
heaven forbid you shot the fucking thing.... what a scum bag.

dharma bum
07-04-2008, 08:30 PM
I checked every where with no luck but it positively looks like the mobic. I took it once for back pain and it tore my stomach all to hell. i was puking what looked like coffee grounds.
I live close to ya Andrew T. ...let's find the fucker!!! ahemm...j/k of course

Fillthee
07-04-2008, 08:47 PM
heaven forbid you shot the fucking thing.... what a scum bag.

Yeah that could have been a bad situation. That guy deserves to get his ass kicked by the OP.

Andrew T
07-05-2008, 06:50 AM

Thanks man. I tried pharmer.org drugs.com and google. I had pretty much verified it was not morphine. Well It wasn't that much of a loss for SWIM. And not like anyone got sick from it or anything. :)
But SWIM is still pretty upset over the principle.

Black_Pony
07-05-2008, 06:56 AM
^^^ Agreed. Misrepresenting drugs you're handing someone to take is some pretty low down dirty shit IMO. For all you know the person you're giving them to could be allergic and die. Not to mention the whole money swindle factor thats usually involved. Karma's a bitch.

frankie
07-05-2008, 07:25 AM
i looked it up as well and like the other posters couldn't find it, i hope you adhere to the advise given to you and always make sure that you know what you are taking, for all you know you could of snorted of shot up an aspirin or something worse. i swear people could be motherfuckers and like black pony said karma is a bitch...