PDA

View Full Version : Using Insulin Syringe

OxiContinKing
06-28-2008, 08:58 PM
I've heard that its impossible to bang an oxi (or anything else besides dope, for that matter) with an insulin syringe...but I know people on here are notorious for doing what is said to be impossible...so is this true...or is there some way to break this oxy down so fine that I can shoot it with this shitty needle?

My girl found my stash of needles, so all I have is this stupid 1cc insulin syringe, short needle. Anything I can do with this, besides through it in the trash?

Quick replies would be appreciated, since I've got an 80 and I'm dying over here...

Thanks in advance guys...

jdub
06-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Hell yes it is. Get to it. Nothing special required. Lucky bastid!;)

OxiContinKing
06-28-2008, 09:05 PM
I just got done trying a little test.

I have a hose clamp that I use as a grinder.

I (as lightly as possbile) ran the OC over the hose clamp, to get the oxi in as fine powder as possible, and I did just that. That shit was like dust.

Tried to draw it up, and it wouldnt draw up. I drew up the water, and the oxy was left in the spoon.

Of course, I mixed it for what seemed like forever, to make sure that it wouldnt clog my needle, but no luck.

Am I missing something dub?

jdub
06-28-2008, 09:10 PM
The "oxy" is supposed to stay in teh spoon! Have you been banging that shit with chunks in it before this?

All the oc is in the water.... :eek: :eek:

OxiContinKing
06-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Well, Im fairly new to banging, but usually I have a bigger needle, and I just crush up the OC, put it in the back of my needle, add water, put in the plunger, shake like a motherfucker, and bang away.

I cant even get anything to draw up with this insulin syringe, I start pulling back on the plunger even though the oxy/water looks all mixed up, and I end up with a big white ball on the end of my needle...

jdub
06-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Please filter your pills w/ SOMETHING b4 you shoot them!!

Use a cotton and suck up the water. Just like you see in the movies.

Westside
06-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Well, Im fairly new to banging, but usually I have a bigger needle, and I just crush up the OC, put it in the back of my needle, add water, put in the plunger, shake like a motherfucker, and bang away.

I cant even get anything to draw up with this insulin syringe, I start pulling back on the plunger even though the oxy/water looks all mixed up, and I end up with a big white ball on the end of my needle...

from what i've read on here, when you mix up the oc with water, and prepare it with a little heat, the "water" is then what contains the oxy. the leftover residual isn't the oxy you're thinking it is. to the more experienced, please correct me if i'm wrong. :D don't forget the cotton!!!!

and you don't need to crush up the 80 to prepare it. leave it whole, put it in the spoon, add the water, add heat, and push down on the 80 and it will break down like it was mushy :D:D

OxiContinKing
06-28-2008, 09:28 PM
Never really payed attention to anyone shooting anything in the movies, and the buddy of mine that taught me how to shoot never mentioned anything about a filter.

So you are saying that if I crush up this 80 really fine, put it in the spoon, and water, draw it up, and bang, it will work? This is the only 80 that I have for tonight, and I really dont want to waste it.

Sorry for being such a dumbfuck. Really. I know how stupid this thread is.

And how does this filter shit work? Drop a cotton ball into the spoon? wont that soak up the oxified water?

Again, I appologize for my lack of intelligence when it comes to banging. It used to be something I was proud of, but now its just making me look like a retard.

And thanks for your help guys.

jdub
06-28-2008, 09:31 PM
Yeah, drop the cotton in the oxified water and suck on the cotton with the needle. It's how many of us have been doing it for years. Eat what's left in the spoon if you want to make really sure.

Bangin oxys is ridiculous IMO. They are so effective orally and u aren't putting particles in your blood/ lungs. This thread is retarded but its good you are getting set straight.

OxiContinKing
06-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Alright, cool, that will solve the problem of the needle gettin clogged with that BS.

Really, thanks for the help dub, and mods, feel free to delete.

Or, leave up for everyone to point and laugh.

+rep points for you dub.

Thanks again man.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Mallinckrodt
06-28-2008, 09:43 PM

Wow!! I can't believe you haven't found out the hard way that this is terribly dangerous and harmful. You have been lucky.

Yeah, mix the pill with water in a cooker, and then put a cotton in the solution, now your goal is to suck up the water (now containing the water soluble oxy and small amounts of binders/fillers that sneak through) and end up with a semi-clear solution in the rig. It won't be totally clear but you most definitely do not want all of that powder that is left in the spoon in there.

I can't believe you've been cold-shaking OC's without doing noticeable damage to yourself. Just be safe man and consider yourself lucky, damn lucky. I don't know, maybe there is an entire subculture of people who do this and don't suffer irreversible damage but as far as I know, and from what I have been taught and witnessed, one should never shoot a pill like this. I haven't heard of cold-shaking since the K4's.

paroxetina
06-28-2008, 09:45 PM
Insulin syringes are the best to use for shooting. Where did you hear you couldn't use them? Also, yeah, like jdub said, don't shoot anything if you see chunks floating in it. That's a sure sign you didn't filter it well! The drug is all dissolved in the water.

SurfRat
06-28-2008, 09:45 PM
^^^
Yes, agreed.

This is a *no no*. We don't inject filler into our veins (IV 101.) Filler contains little if any active ingredients and can cause bad things to our veins and body.:(

Solubility is the key here. The good *shit* goes into solution and the filler crap sits there where you can see it.

Yes use cotton at least and the needle will draw out what the cotton soaks up. But if you want to make sure you don't lose anything then eat the cotton and (as above) whatever else is left over.

OxiContinKing
06-28-2008, 09:49 PM
OK, thanks guys, but now on to the next question:

No cotton balls in the house, and a trip to the store is out of the question for tonight.

Now, what do I use?

jdub
06-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Cig filter. Last resort, if this doesn't work, eat it, bang it, or plug it...

Westside
06-28-2008, 09:50 PM

best advice

paroxetina
06-28-2008, 09:51 PM
OK, thanks guys, but now on to the next question:

No cotton balls in the house, and a trip to the store is out of the question for tonight.

Now, what do I use?

Cut a little bit of the end off of a q-tip. Works better than a cotton ball because it's more tightly packed. As a bonus, most people have some around the house.

OxiContinKing
06-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Thanks guys.

This site deserves a Grammy or something, I swear.

Opiyum
06-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Make sure that you dont just throw away the used cotton and all that left over binder/white stuff etc. If you save that stuff from one or two 80's and then later on when your out you can then put all that white binder stuff and the used cotton into a cooker/spoon. Then squirt in some water and get a tooth pick or the rubber black part of the plunger and mash all that stuff up in an effort to squeeze the last bits of oxy out of that left over binder and theose old cottons.
You won't need too much water for this but once you have squished the stuff up a good bit you'll notice that the water that was once clear in the spoon now will be somewhat mylky and will still have chunks of the binder in it.
Now add a little bit of heat to it (nont necessary to get it to boil or anything but when you add the heat youll notice that some of the mylky stuff in the cootn'binder solution will have dissolved...This dissolved matter is the oxy that was left over.
Push the one two three or however many old cottos there were to the side and squish all the liguid you can out of them letting it run down the spoon into the rest of the the solution.

No you should have a spoon with a few squeeze dried old used cottons sitting up on the rim and in the middle should be a somewhat clear mixture of water and some lumps of binder that is never going to dissolve. Now take a fresh piece of cotton, throw it in there and suck it up and you now have yourself a shot that will make you feel a bit better for a little while. If you aren't very good at getting all of the oxy in the original shots then you may find that doing this will actually give you a slight rush and keep the sickness at bay for a few more hours until you can score some more.
You can even go as far as saving these used cottons and left over binder from every shot you do for a week in an airtight container and then extract the last bit of oxy from all that.

I don't normally do that but I do this normally every three 80s that I do. I dont get a rush ( I used to years ago but I also have gotten much better at getting all of the 80 into the intial shot that I can) but it does pick me up a little bit.

IF this didnt make sense I can post some pictures tomorrow because I currently have a spoon full of binder and three old cottons that Im going to be using for my wake up dose tomorrow. Just let me know.

sounds like your good to go otherwise. And whoever told you insulin syringes cant be used is an idiot. In my opinion they are the absolute best thing to use. I used to have a nurse friend that hooked me up with vials of Dilaudid and she would give me these huge syringes from the hospital. You could sure pack one hell of a shot into those but goddamn they had huge tips.

Like I said OCking...If you want a few pics just ask and ill take some tomorrow.

best advice

This is ok as a last resort but it is not "best" by any means. I figured I'd add this seperately to my above post.

It's not hard to get a hold of cotton and many studies have shown that using a cigarette filter filters out up to 20% less particulate matter over a wide variety of injectable drugs including heroin and pills than just pure cotton.

And make sure the cigarette filters don't have a fiberglass base.

Oh since we are on the subject of filtering devices and since the OP is new to all this, and in the event that someone has something to say about my post about saving the old cottons for extraction I will post this link that will tell you (OCking) and everyone else reading this everything there is to know about Cotton fever and how very little an IV user really has to worry about it. So here is the link. (http://www.heroinhelper.com/user/health/cotton_fever.shtml)
There is some very good info there. So read up.

rockbottom
06-28-2008, 11:41 PM
all of the above--just a small piece of filter --smaller than a pea-bigger than a bb roll it wet to tighten it up..enjoy the rush and yes there will be alot of stuff left in the spoon;)

Westside
06-29-2008, 12:26 AM
This is ok as a last resort but it is not "best" by any means. I figured I'd add this seperately to my above post.

It's not hard to get a hold of cotton and many studies have shown that using a cigarette filter filters out up to 20% less particulate matter over a wide variety of injectable drugs including heroin and pills than just pure cotton.

And make sure the cigarette filters don't have a fiberglass base.

i meant best advice for the plugging it or eating it as a last resort.

Nate
06-29-2008, 09:14 AM
They work, and if you find the right guage and needle size they are easy as fuck to use.

nick
06-29-2008, 09:45 AM
Never really payed attention to anyone shooting anything in the movies, and the buddy of mine that taught me how to shoot never mentioned anything about a filter.

So you are saying that if I crush up this 80 really fine, put it in the spoon, and water, draw it up, and bang, it will work? This is the only 80 that I have for tonight, and I really dont want to waste it.

And how does this filter shit work? Drop a cotton ball into the spoon? wont that soak up the oxified water?

Again, I appologize for my lack of intelligence when it comes to banging. It used to be something I was proud of, but now its just making me look like a retard.

Man,your "buddy" is goddamn dangerous.Please tell him how to filter and shoot properly.So,he doesn't give very poor advice to others,in the future.

Papa Verine
06-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Wow...

Now that you know better Oxyking, pass it along to your friend, and whoever else you know out there.

Next time, before you start something new... ask around here first. This site isn't some place to brag about how many drugs you can do, it's about education and harm reduction. Don't feel stupid for asking...

nick
06-29-2008, 12:34 PM
Wow...

Now that you know better Oxyking, pass it along to your friend, and whoever else you know out there.

Next time, before you start something new... ask around here first. This site isn't some place to brag about how many drugs you can do, it's about education and harm reduction. Don't feel stupid for asking...

Right on Papa,far better to feel stupid for asking than screw up.............we all know where that can lead.

paroxetina
06-29-2008, 12:39 PM
Right on Papa,far better to feel stupid for asking than screw up.............we all know where that can lead.

Agree ^^^^

Johnny_Red
06-29-2008, 02:08 PM

man ask first and shoot later
you can easily kill yourself not using a filter

Tbird921
07-12-2008, 01:37 AM
Please filter your pills w/ SOMETHING b4 you shoot them!!

Use a cotton and suck up the water. Just like you see in the movies.

Yea you can shoot Roxi's and OC's fine with a 1cc insulin syringe, just crush up into a fine powder, mix with water, and filter, wheel filters obv work the best, but the end of a Q-tip works better then nothing, even then I would usually double filter it, you lose a little but don't get as much shit in there. I find no heat is needed. Please filter though, my freind started off just mixing OC/Morph in with water and shooting that, there was chucks and other shit, I can't imagine what that was doing to his veins/body, luckly now I've conviced him to use a cotton ATLEAST.

Westside
07-12-2008, 03:04 AM
Yea you can shoot Roxi's and OC's fine with a 1cc insulin syringe, just crush up into a fine powder, mix with water, and filter, wheel filters obv work the best, but the end of a Q-tip works better then nothing, even then I would usually double filter it, you lose a little but don't get as much shit in there. I find no heat is needed. Please filter though, my freind started off just mixing OC/Morph in with water and shooting that, there was chucks and other shit, I can't imagine what that was doing to his veins/body, luckly now I've conviced him to use a cotton ATLEAST.

I've heard both ways, with heat and without. Which is it!?!?!? What are the differences between the methods?? :o:o:o

OxiContinKing
07-12-2008, 05:39 PM
I've heard both ways, with heat and without. Which is it!?!?!? What are the differences between the methods?? :o:o:o

I know they use heat to help the pill dissolve completely in the water, but I was actually just looking around for the answer to the second part of your question, because I am curious about that also.

I know that heat can destroy your opiates, but with that being said, generally speaking, when do you use heat, and when is no heat needed? I dont want to cook shit up and take a chance of losing my h/oc, but if I'm determined to IV, I wanna be damned sure that I'm taking all the necissary precautions and just make sure I'm doing the shit right in general.

Thanks in advanced guys.

Ohh, off topic, but does anyone know how much 1 bag of H is supposed to weigh? Just the powder. I know it probably varies a lot depending on geographical location, but just generally speaking, whats the weight supposed to be? .2?

Westside
07-12-2008, 06:55 PM
I know they use heat to help the pill dissolve completely in the water, but I was actually just looking around for the answer to the second part of your question, because I am curious about that also.

I know that heat can destroy your opiates, but with that being said, generally speaking, when do you use heat, and when is no heat needed? I dont want to cook shit up and take a chance of losing my h/oc, but if I'm determined to IV, I wanna be damned sure that I'm taking all the necissary precautions and just make sure I'm doing the shit right in general.

Thanks in advanced guys.

Ohh, off topic, but does anyone know how much 1 bag of H is supposed to weigh? Just the powder. I know it probably varies a lot depending on geographical location, but just generally speaking, whats the weight supposed to be? .2?

my loons are .2-.4 including the loon. it all depends on your dude and how much he wants to hook it up. lately my friends and i have been giving our guy a lot of biz and he's been hooking it up fat with .4's across the board, every time. It's nice to finally get a decent bang for your buck ;)

although some raw around my area runs higher for what you get, so it's a trade off i suppose :o

paroxetina
07-12-2008, 07:59 PM
all of the above--just a small piece of filter --smaller than a pea-bigger than a bb roll it wet to tighten it up..enjoy the rush and yes there will be alot of stuff left in the spoon;)

LOL - you know you're a redneck if you use a BB as a size comparison! :p

jonny-5
07-12-2008, 08:43 PM
i think a bag of h is .1 on average, could be wrong tho. often am lately.

here a 20 balloon is .2-.3

Narkotikon
07-12-2008, 08:46 PM
1cc BD 31 guage insulin syringes. The best for banging. Little pain, hardly any tracks, large enough for most pills. Good stuff.

Suboxstitute
07-12-2008, 09:02 PM
So ... to the OP--- how did it all come out? Or go in, I should say? Inquiring minds want to know. Are you high yet? Or still looking for cotton to use as a filter?

And thank GOD you asked the question! Probably saved your life, or at least prevented some shit clotting up in your blood stream over the years. So, yeah, maube saved your life.

Sue

krinkov
07-12-2008, 10:07 PM
So ... to the OP--- how did it all come out? Or go in, I should say? Inquiring minds want to know. Are you high yet? Or still looking for cotton to use as a filter?

And thank GOD you asked the question! Probably saved your life, or at least prevented some shit clotting up in your blood stream over the years. So, yeah, maube saved your life.

Sue

If the OP is still high, I want some of their shit!!! That is amazing stuff to be high for 13 days straight!! (look at the date of the original post. It's from a couple weeks ago. ;) )

Suboxstitute
07-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Got me on that one, Krinkov! Guess he either got high or gave up.

Shoulda checked the date but the brain on bupe - well, like I said in another post, the brain on bupe maintenance (that would be MY brain) eventually turns into an orange hexagon shaped mass that doesn't remember anything.....

Sue

Westside
08-07-2008, 07:10 AM
1cc BD 31 guage insulin syringes. The best for banging. Little pain, hardly any tracks, large enough for most pills. Good stuff.

Good call on the 31g spikes. They really do a good job of not leaving tracks, you are completely right. I also find that 5/16" long spike is absolutely perfect, no need to go any longer. This helps to not go through the vein as well.
Just pushed off on some ox, jesus fuck, I can't do this again for a while. Way too enjoyable. Sorry for ranting.

Chicago
08-07-2008, 10:43 AM
EXACTLY, U ALL GOOD!!!!

Hell yes it is. Get to it. Nothing special required. Lucky bastid!;)

sidman
08-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Shit .... when I want to get high I use any kind of needle their is if I have too....
I always had the worst trouble with the short 1/2 cc syringes but I would usually make it work....
Sometimes I would rip myself apart tryin' to use the damn things but hey, I'm no quitter !

Tbird921
08-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Shit .... when I want to get high I use any kind of needle their is if I have too....
I always had the worst trouble with the short 1/2 cc syringes but I would usually make it work....
Sometimes I would rip myself apart tryin' to use the damn things but hey, I'm no quitter !

I like the 1/2cc long tips, they don't hold a lot of liquid, but for the size of the shots I'm doing they work great, I find the short tips are much better if your trying for your feet or hands.

jonny-5
08-08-2008, 01:04 PM
I like the 1/2cc long tips, they don't hold a lot of liquid, but for the size of the shots I'm doing they work great, I find the short tips are much better if your trying for your feet or hands.

yea i like the 1/2 cc long needled bastards. fuck a 5/16 tip...i have deep veins.

dspot1234
07-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Sorry to bump an old thread but all I have is 5 mg roxis and insulin syryines. How many pills do you think I could fit in one of those?

Sweet Jane
07-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Sorry to bump an old thread but all I have is 5 mg roxis and insulin syryines. How many pills do you think I could fit in one of those?

5mg roxis?? Never heard of em...are you talkin bout percocets???
If so, than you cannot shoot percs...

candyman20
07-12-2011, 07:43 PM
5mg roxis?? Never heard of em...are you talkin bout percocets???
If so, than you cannot shoot percs...
there 5mg oxy ir basically percocet without tylenol

Larkin
07-12-2011, 09:44 PM
way to bump a 3 year old thread..

just shoot em like u would anything else...

and yes you can shoot percs. just use cold ass water

OCD
07-13-2011, 06:37 AM
Oh my god!!!!! I can't believe you haven't gotten a pulmonary embolism or lost a finger or something from that method!!?!?!?!?! No filter!?!?! Oh my god!!!

Edit: Dammit! I didn't look at the date. Why would you bump a freaking 3 year old thread to ask that question?

SeVeN
07-13-2011, 07:05 AM
Let dead threads stay dead please.

IF you have only a one cc syringe hell you can only find out how many you can get one way. Re-wash it too.