PDA

View Full Version : CERTO questions

rockbottom
06-28-2008, 03:56 PM
i'm fucking up as we speak. my latest order of PODS arrived a few minutes ago-i'm brewing-even though i know i have to test on Wendsday--also i know i'm going to use tomorrow morning---so i'll have monday and tuesday clean most of wendsday don't test till 6pm...the question is i Know Certo masks opiates in urine. my brother used it for years while he was on herion and on parole, and tested clean every time he used it--i've used it myself but i don't know if i used it right. i usually drink water all day then in my last gallon of water i put in 4 packs then i piss a few times b4 i test then i test---is this right?
although so far i havn't tested positive i'd like to know if i'm doing it right----TIA ~Peace~ RB:confused:

jimmyfingers
06-28-2008, 04:36 PM
hey rock where do you buy certo

rockbottom
06-28-2008, 05:48 PM
any supermarket-- its fruit pectin ,used to make jelly ,its an old jailhouse remedy that has a very good success rate--its only good for opiates..hopefully someone else knows the correct way to use it or i'll just have to do it the way i've always done it

Raisin
06-28-2008, 07:22 PM
Just make sure you let it cool before you shoot that stuff up your pee-hole. .....the voices made me type that. Good luck man.

rockbottom
06-28-2008, 08:19 PM
damn voices:)

clinton
06-28-2008, 10:40 PM
rockbottom did you find your answer? I'm sure if you google it youll find your answer somewhere

paroxetina
06-28-2008, 10:50 PM
I know how hard it is to resist the urge to use. But if you know you have a drug test at a certain date and time, I think even I would be able to stop for a couple days (and I have horrible impulse control, with drugs and other things). So even if you have used recently, I think you would vastly improve your chances to test clean if in addition to doing whatever it is you do with the certo if you can stay clean for a day or two before the test, rather than planning to use.

I know it's hard, but it's your future - is it worth the possible consequences of testing dirty? (I dont know what they would be for you but think long and hard about it).

Hope this didn't come of preachy, and I certainly do know how hard it is to not use when you have stuff available. If your test comes up dirty are you going to regret it? Just some things to think about.

clinton
06-28-2008, 11:03 PM
I don't think he needs to be told that he fucked up...
I'm sure he's aware of the consequences of his actions...hes an adult , an ex con and from reading his posts has been down roads most of us will never see...
im sure hes fully aware of what he should have done, I think we are all aware of what we should have done....
he was asking for help regarding a drug test, telling us that he needed help quick and instead you told him how you have the willpower to stop when you need to and then reprimanded him for not doing the same.....
your only adding insult to injury

paroxetina
06-28-2008, 11:10 PM
I don't think he needs to be told that he fucked up...
I'm sure he's aware of the consequences of his actions...hes an adult , an ex con and from reading his posts has been down roads most of us will never see...
im sure hes fully aware of what he should have done, I think we are all aware of what we should have done....
he was asking for help regarding a drug test, telling us that he needed help quick and instead you told him how you have the willpower to stop when you need to and then reprimanded him for not doing the same.....
your only adding insult to injury

I wouldn't have said anything if he had simply fucked up. We all do that. I have made more than my share of mistakes. But he said he's going to use tomorrow morning. We can't change what we've already done, but we can make choices about the future.

I certainly did not reprimand him. I was highly sympathetic, and I simply offered a few of my thoughts.

rockbottom
06-28-2008, 11:45 PM
no offense taken but i know other people on here have used Certo-- i've seen references to it--if worse comes to worse i'll drink 5 gallons of water b4 my test--i've done that b4 and it works--but it takes all day and is very uncomfortable..so still looking for ansewrs ~Peace All~:rolleyes:
also if i test dirty it will be my 1st offense and they won't violate me until my third so its not life or death.

paroxetina
06-28-2008, 11:48 PM
no offense taken but i know other people on here have used Certo-- i've seen references to it--if worse comes to worse i'll drink 5 gallons of water b4 my test--i've done that b4 and it works--but it takes all day and is very uncomfortable..so still looking for ansewrs ~Peace All~:rolleyes:
also if i test dirty it will be my 1st offense and they won't violate me until my third so its not life or death.

Good luck. I certainly do wish you the best in passing your test.

rockbottom
06-29-2008, 11:26 AM
just checked all the links on the search engine--some posts about certo but not detailed-so i'm gonna drink 3-4 gallons water then 1 more gallon with 4packs certo and some mega B complex vites--i'll post results next week---thanks everyone:cool:

GOLD N DIEMONDS
06-29-2008, 11:43 AM
I am sorry to say I do not have your answer. But I can not believe some other knowlegdeable one have not chimed in with info to help you. I know I have seen references to it in the past, maybe it was CHI. Have you tried doing a search here with different word combo's ? The search engine here kind of sucks though. But I'm sure someone has your info, which, i'm sure would be helpful to so many others. Could be they just haven't seen this, so anytime I see it hitting the bottom of page I'll *bump* the thread for you. I would be very disappointed if someone does help you out- Rock, cause you a one 'alright guy'. Good Luck!!!!

rockbottom
06-29-2008, 12:39 PM
Cool---Thanks:)

Papa Verine
06-29-2008, 12:54 PM
I can tell you this Rockbottom... with the amount of water you're drinking prior to your test, you can pass a drug test Certo or not. I did it monthly for a couple years. 2-3 hours before my test I'd start chugging down water. I'd get to the point where I was pissing every 10 minutes. During that time, your piss is practically pure water, it doesn't pick up much along the way and I could pass my tests just doing that.

However, be careful because you can overdose on water. If you drink too much water in a short period of time, it causes some major electrolyte imbalance and people have DIED from this. Maybe you'd be safer chugging down Gatorade before your test instead of water. Research this a little and make sure you're not drinking too much, too fast.

Also, this method is old news around here now, and the authorities have caught on. I haven't been on probation in years but the people I know who still have to submit to urinalysis are getting caught. The lab reports the sample is "diluted" and it's considered just as bad as failing. I don't know if this is a problem for you, where you're being tested, but around here you can't get away with a "diluted" sample anymore.

paroxetina
06-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Also, this method is old news around here now, and the authorities have caught on. I haven't been on probation in years but the people I know who still have to submit to urinalysis are getting caught. The lab reports the sample is "diluted" and it's considered just as bad as failing. I don't know if this is a problem for you, where you're being tested, but around here you can't get away with a "diluted" sample anymore.

Yeah, if they are smart they check your urine's specific gravity. If it is less than 1.005, you at the very least should be asked to re-test. and at worst (I am guessing here) they will assume you are cheating and consider the test dirty. There's no reason for a normal person's urine to be that diluted unless you are water loading or something else is very wrong.

rockbottom
06-29-2008, 01:25 PM
theres so many people on parole here that i'm not really sure if their even testing all the drops--i'm on random drug testing and have been dirty every time with no fails..always drink 3-5 gallons of water and piss like a dozen times b4 testing --sometimes it looks just like water so either their not testing every sample or they don't care. i just "have a feeling" this time that i should do what i can to make sure i pass. i think they might just be violating people who don't show up...anyway thanks to all who responded and i'll be careful about the water overdosing:cool:

mrnatural
06-29-2008, 01:29 PM
If you have an old script for an opiate (morphine, codeine) tell them you took the last one recently. Back it up with an old bottle or doctor's records if you can and are asked. Poppy seed cake or muffins can be found at most any bakery and can cause a positive reading. Tell em that must be what caused a dirty test. Drinking a bunch of water or Gatorade will help dilute or flush what might otherwise show up. If your piss comes back with a "specific gravity" too low as a result of drinking too much water, that still will probably buy you some more time, as that generally takes overnight to find out. Try to keep from using in the meantime. Good luck.

rockbottom
06-29-2008, 02:52 PM
thread kind of got derailed--i know about water etc.---what i'm asking is if i can use Certo as an opiate detox--with maybe just a gallon of water:confused:

GOLD N DIEMONDS
06-29-2008, 06:03 PM
No answer yet? :confused:

reddragon3668
06-29-2008, 06:24 PM
I am not familiar with Certo either, but I would say that if what you've been doing is working, keep it up. I know your trying to get around drinking all that water. I sure don't blame you there. But if noone comes along with better info, just start chugging and do it your old school way. Sounds like you can't go wrong there. Good luck!
</div>

Raisin
06-29-2008, 08:34 PM
Good luck....

rockbottom
06-30-2008, 09:43 AM
still no other Certo users?

jdub
06-30-2008, 10:29 AM
^^ I know you said that it only worked for opis but my housemate in rehab used it for benzos/ weed for weeks and passed.

I think he used 3 pack in a glass of water but I don't know his exact methods. Sorry and good luck.

rockbottom
06-30-2008, 10:50 AM
thats good to know--i thought it only worked for opiates:cool:

jdub
06-30-2008, 10:53 AM
This kid used it 2x/wk for our piss tests and he was smoking weed and popping bars pretty much everyday. They finally kicked him out when he failed a breathalyzer.

Poppylvr
06-30-2008, 10:57 AM
thats good to know--i thought it only worked for opiates:cool:
RB - I tried looking for you on the inerwebs without any luck (and I figured you have already done that). Dang. I have no personal knowledge of whether certo works or not.
But good luck when you go pee! :peeonme:

Nate
06-30-2008, 10:59 AM
Would love to hear how this works....

OxyQueen
06-30-2008, 11:32 AM
Hey ROCK...i don't know how YOU do it, but this is the method that a few guys i know use...they work for the Department of Transportation thru the State...so its a pretty extensive testThe day before the test start pounding Cranberry Juice and alternate with waterThe night before take one packet of Certo...eat nothing drink nothinThe morning OF the test...down another packet of Certo Drink about 1/2-1 gallon of waterPee a coupla time til clear coloredHOLD til testDO NOT EAT until AFTER the testno need to try to drink more water that day or try to take more Certo...its just gonna cause MORe discomfortHope this helped a bit.Good luck!

jdub
06-30-2008, 11:36 AM
^^ Yeah. My friend wouldn't do it the nite before but I remember him telling me you had to piss 1-3x after u drank the certo and once you were pissing clear you're good to go.

rockbottom
06-30-2008, 03:58 PM
thank you--i think thats the info i was looking for--i appreciate the help and support of you guys and this site--i'll post the results as soon as i know them ~Peace~ and stay high:rolleyes:

rockbottom
07-02-2008, 08:52 PM
took 1 pk certo in the morning--1 pk 1hr b4 i tested-pissed 3xs then tested--Passed!--did PODS yesterday--did XAnax today--so it worked without me having to drink 5 gallons of water-i don't have to piss anymore they gave me write in parole for doing so well for the past 9 months---oh yeah -Fuck the system- iwas dirty everytime:)

kyuss
01-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Interesting thread.
I'd like to know
how the gelatin masks
all the opiates-specifically OC.

rockbottom
01-10-2009, 02:19 PM
all i know 4 sure is its an old jailhouse remedy specifically for herion---it probably works for all opiates but i can tell u 4 sure i doesnt work for speed---

Mayo
01-12-2009, 09:22 PM
There are reports (scientific, not anecdotal) that show some types of pectin do inhibit drug metabolite binding to the
antibody in immunoassay-type tests.

One proposed mechanism is that the metabolites get trapped within pectin molecules.
Inherent in this mechanism is that there be enough pectin in the urine to trap enough of the drug metabolites.
Too little pectin and enough metabolites will remain free to bind with the antibody, resulting in a positive test.

Opiate metabolites are not the only ones that apparently interact with pectin to prevent detection.
Methamphetamine metabolites are affected by the pectin, but the concentration of pectin required is reported
to be about twice of that needed for opiates.

...it probably works for all opiates but i can tell u 4 sure i doesnt work for speed...

rockbottom
01-13-2009, 11:22 AM
now all we need is the pectin/weight of pt----times ammt of drugs used=clean test formula

i bet they didnt publish that tho---the bastards

hovadagod
01-13-2009, 11:29 AM
fake piss?