PDA

View Full Version : Grapefruit juice and hydrocodone

satori
03-15-2006, 06:42 PM
Does grapefruit juice inhance hydrocodone like it does Morphine? Or does it not work sense hydrocodone changes into something else (like codeine to morphine).

antony
03-16-2006, 09:28 AM
in my experience it does. I never knew it did till i came to this site. so it maybe just in me noggin but it definitley seems to help out after an hour or two or ill pound a ton of it before hand and catch a pretty decent buzz that wasn't there the day before.

you should try it. but go with the real juice not the ruby shit. the real is much better.

THEPAINTER1960
03-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Does grapefruit juice inhance hydrocodone like it does Morphine? Or does it not work sense hydrocodone changes into something else (like codeine to morphine).
Grapefruit juice does something to an enzyme that the intestine produces. Where it actually boosts the level of drugs in the bloodstream. Also taking cimeidine ( tagamet) does the same thing. The only thing is with someone like me who is on methadone when you stop taking those products it will fuck with your dose.

JahRed24
03-01-2007, 03:52 PM
is the Ocean Spray: White Grapefruit Juice 100% juice work good?

ProdigalSon
03-01-2007, 04:00 PM
I just read somewhere here white grapfruit juice. But me straight up Grapefruit or Ruby Red about a half hour or so before I did a pill and you get more euphoria and a bigger energy kick. With morphine though, just more euphoria IME

U4Euhhhhh...
03-01-2007, 06:11 PM
to get the full effect from grapefruit juice, you must consume a good amount of the real juice about an hour (min. 45 mins.) before consuming the opiate (or drug). I tell you what works the best for me...

I'll drink a glass (8-10 oz) of 100% White grapefruit juice (about an hour before I dose). Then 15 minutes later, I drink another glass of gf juice. Then I dump a bunch of crushed red pepper onto a sheet of paper and begin to fill these empty gel capsules(the clear, veggie based ones) with the crushed hots. I usually fill 2 or 3 capsules very full.
Then approx. one hour after a drank the first glass of gf juice, I consume my opiates.
Then I wait approx. fifteen minutes and swallow the gel caps packed with cr pepper.

I have found this way to be the most effective in potentiating opiates and getting the best/most euphoria from the smaller/moderate dose. Even hydrocodone. So if you can, give it a try and bliss out...you deserve it.

mrrice11
03-01-2007, 06:46 PM
What does the red pepper do??

tptptp
03-01-2007, 07:20 PM
I've heard white gf juice, and I havent noticed any difference. In fact 100% gf juice doesnt seem to do much while the mixture of gf juice with a bunch of other juices made by tropicana does its called gf juice but its def not just gf juice. got grape apple etc. tastes good too whereas regular stuff doesnt and will fuck your tummy up more throughout the day. its expensive though havent seen it anything above 32 oz and its like $3

rolln7s
06-19-2008, 09:46 PM
grapefruit juice boosts xanax levels 2.......woah.

xannyman
05-07-2009, 05:21 PM
grapefruit juice boosts xanax levels 2.......woah.
Hell Yeah it does, been doing it for years!!!

deltapsik0
05-11-2009, 09:19 PM
SWIM is about to have 30 7.5 m360's.. With this method SWIM wants to test the effectiveness of this "Great Grape Fruit Theory" by taking 2 in the AM without GF Juice, broken in halves and parachuted, then also 2 more about 3-4 hours later (Same parachute method) WITH the Might GF Juice, not Girlfriend juice, but haha very funny.... So if SWIM feels the same rush or better it's definatly worth it, otherwise SWIM may have needed to take a third to reach that plateu he is trying to reach, or the "ZONE" if you will =p.

Shall report back.. how much juice should SWIM drink ? This procedure is up for changes if you guys have any ideas, I'm sure SWIM would take them into consideration

mikey5string
05-11-2009, 09:23 PM
if SWIM washes down about 3 more ES's with 8-10oz of grapefruit SWIM will notice a marked increase on euphoria and quality of high. ;)

Papa Verine
05-11-2009, 09:25 PM
SWIM is about to have 30 7.5 m360's.. With this method SWIM wants to test the effectiveness of this "Great Grape Fruit Theory" by taking 2 in the AM without GF Juice, broken in halves and parachuted, then also 2 more about 3-4 hours later (Same parachute method) WITH the Might GF Juice, not Girlfriend juice, but haha very funny.... So if SWIM feels the same rush or better it's definatly worth it, otherwise SWIM may have needed to take a third to reach that plateu he is trying to reach, or the "ZONE" if you will =p.

Shall report back.. how much juice should SWIM drink ? This procedure is up for changes if you guys have any ideas, I'm sure SWIM would take them into consideration

If I were you... I'd do the Hydro without the gf juice, then wait a couple days to recharge before trying it with the gf juice.

I've always noticed taking a couple Hydros, then taking a couple more a few hours later, doesn't do shit to add to the buzz from the first ones. I have to take them all at once or the additional doses are just wasted.

Maybe it's just me... I don't know.

deltapsik0
05-11-2009, 09:29 PM
If I were you... I'd do the Hydro without the gf juice, then wait a couple days to recharge before trying it with the gf juice.

I've always noticed taking a couple Hydros, then taking a couple more a few hours later, doesn't do shit to add to the buzz from the first ones. I have to take them all at once or the additional doses are just wasted.

Maybe it's just me... I don't know.

No, SWIM agrees, but SWIM is at work 9-6pm and if he can, he wants to try to recreate the normal euphoric blast from the first dose without having to use more pills, i know it's asking alot, but maybe !!??

Also SWIM always needs to wait like 4-5 hours between taking larger ammounts of hydro otherwise it does feel like a waste, unless you wait like 12 hours or some shit.

edit: also swim is trying to get off the 100mg a day OC habit, so swim is gonna need a few doses throughout the day to not feel like a total piece of shit.

Papa Verine
05-11-2009, 09:32 PM
No, SWIM agrees, but SWIM is at work 9-6pm and if he can, he wants to try to recreate the normal euphoric blast from the first dose without having to use more pills, i know it's asking alot, but maybe !!??

Also SWIM always needs to wait like 4-5 hours between taking larger ammounts of hydro otherwise it does feel like a waste, unless you wait like 12 hours or some shit.

Well it sounds like you got it all figured out... and you know what works for you. I think you'll notice a slight increase in effect with the grapefruit juice. I'ver always noticed it potentiate Hydro, a little... or maybe that was my imagination, but either way I love grapefruit juice, so it's a win-win.

deltapsik0
05-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Well it sounds like you got it all figured out... and you know what works for you. I think you'll notice a slight increase in effect with the grapefruit juice. I'ver always noticed it potentiate Hydro, a little... or maybe that was my imagination, but either way I love grapefruit juice, so it's a win-win.

I think maybe SWIM will do 2 in the morning at like 10, then 3 w the grapefruit juice at like 3pm... see if swim gets floored... however swim is worried if he gets too high he will just want up the ante and break down some green guys =p

deltapsik0
05-13-2009, 12:05 AM
Yeah, grapefruit juice really didnt do shit for SWIM.. However SWIM did enjoy the GFJ!

StackBundles
05-13-2009, 12:51 AM
You have a 100mg a day Ox habit??? and can catch, even get "floored", or maybe even get "too high"???!!! off of a couple of Hydros? :rolleyes:

***cough***bull***cough***fucking***cough***shit** *

hd69
05-18-2009, 06:11 PM
Better take something for that cough, It sounds real.
I take my Hydro in the A.M. with two glasses of pod tea. Used to do more at lunch time but never felt like the morning melt on the drive to work. Now i just save them for the next day. Benzos in the afternoon to close out the day. Working class hero. - hd69

losangeleslifer
05-18-2009, 06:30 PM
I for one really thought I was getting something from gfj. Then I realized it was total placebo. I mean, I like the juice, but I don't think it works now. Shit I don't go for hydro anymore unless someone gives it to me, or I get it for a song.

It's just not cost effective anymore when I need 100mg of hydro at $30 dollars (IF its that cheap) when a g of some black is only $30.

hydro chris
05-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Better take something for that cough, It sounds real.
I take my Hydro in the A.M. with two glasses of pod tea. Used to do more at lunch time but never felt like the morning melt on the drive to work. Now i just save them for the next day. Benzos in the afternoon to close out the day. Working class hero. - hd69hey whats up haven't seen you around in awhile ill be by soon.