PDA

View Full Version : Do the drinks sold to help pass a drug test work?

havok
06-09-2008, 04:05 AM
You know those drinks you can buy that are supposed to help you pass a drug test? Do they work for opiates? They are usually advertised as masking marijuana, so I was wondering if anyone knows if they will mask opiates in your urine as well. Is it worth buying one of those drinks to pass a drug test for opiates? Thank you.

underide
06-09-2008, 04:51 AM
From what i know there are none that will actually mask opiates.
Not that i ever actually tested any of them on myself but according to some experts in biochemistry all of those formulations are pretty much a big sham.
I read a very good article on this same subject a while ago and it explained why things like these just cannot work. I'll try and get a link for you if i can find it - interesting stuff.
I have heard of one formulation that does supposedly works for masking MJ and is supposedly legit, but again i haven't tried that on myself either.

The best thing you could hope for is to abstain from opiates for 3-4 days (variable on different metabolism etc) or if you really want to push your luck, go for just 2 days and drink LOTS of water on the day of the actual test, and that might work. I would not bet on it though,and myself i always give it at least 5 days for opiates these days.
If you are going to drink lots of water, drink it just before the test, doing it any days previous to that is just wasted effort. All it does is dilute your urine - that's how it works if you're lucky. Take some vitamin B too, so that can colour your urine a natural yellow, so that they won't get suspicious in the lab.
Good luck!

Woowoo
06-09-2008, 05:13 AM
I'd be real careful. I violated my probation placing faith in a product that was supposed to let me pass the marijuana test.

I've noticed with a lot of these products you have to drink a gallon or two of it to make it work, and let's face it, if you drink a gallon of ANYTHING you'll be pissing water. Even given that, the new tests can detect nanograms of chemicals in your urine.

nick
06-09-2008, 05:19 AM
Lots of Water,vits and prayer is probably a better bet.

ZodiacKiller
06-09-2008, 07:10 AM
You'd be better off ordering one of those 'whizzinator" things.....but if it's a court-mandated UA, chances are you'll have a cop staring over your shoulder. But I've heard those things work very well----after all, it's clean piss, just not your own. Google "whizzinator" and you'll find shitloads of related items.

ZK

Coddfish
06-09-2008, 07:47 AM
swim is the only person i know who has anything moderately good to say about those drinks. he took one once to get over at the clinic. the test came back positive for opiates (swim used well outside parameters recommended on the bottle, so that makes sense no matter what) but negative for 'done.

it is the only time swim came up negative for 'done. ever. he was screwed on the test, but results said something (what, i'm not sure) for the effectiveness of the product.

if it's your last resort, whaddya got to lose other than 25 bucks.

but i agree with zk. whiz-nader would prolly be better.

rockbottom
06-09-2008, 02:08 PM
all i know is the one i bought for 45$ with a moneyback guarentee--got me 6 months in jail when i failed the piss test:cool:

Chicago
06-09-2008, 04:13 PM
I will let you all no 2morrow if my process works, I did all the steps besides on step 2 used a drink here is the site & process.

[/URL]

[URL]http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-testing/1147-dilution-tips-tricks-guidelines.html (http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-testing/1147-dilution-tips-tricks-guidelines.html)

SeVeN
06-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Lots of Water,vits and prayer is probably a better bet.

I've had them work for me but the basic idea behind all of them is Water. They use creatine and b complexes to help water retention so you just urinate the "clean" water you drink after it. Lots of water to dilute the metabolite content is the main idea.

Glad to see you back CHI.

Coddfish
06-09-2008, 04:25 PM
yes. i, too, am glad to see you back chi. please do let us know how it goes. good luck.

Chicago
06-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Thanks guys good to be back!!!!
All the research I did while I was gone was on how to beat a parole drug test for my lady.

she used 48HRS b4 test, benzo's & heroin.
As diluating ur piss is just masking it, u need other tricks.
So I gave her some creatine monhydrate 2days b4 the test 3x daily, this will turn into creatinine for the gravity of ur piss.
Day of test & only in a 4 hr period carbo clear, with water 48oz, 10vit b12 pills, a multi V, oh ya 12 b4 the test asperin ever4-6hrs 4 pills.
chew all vitamins.
I no she diluated her piss real good, but the trick is to have ur creatinine levals of gravity to go up, to show that ur not masking it. Yea ck out my site that i posted & I followed this almost to the T, but for step 2 used carbo Q & lots of water she pissed 7 times b4 the test & all clear, but when she went in, it finally got that yellow.

I will have the results of this test by noon 2morrow.WILL POST.. CROSS YA FINGERS.

I've had them work for me but the basic idea behind all of them is Water. They use creatine and b complexes to help water retention so you just urinate the "clean" water you drink after it. Lots of water to dilute the metabolite content is the main idea.

Glad to see you back CHI.

yes. i, too, am glad to see you back chi. please do let us know how it goes. good luck.

Ludakris
06-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Well, tried and true, there is very little that can be done (especially these days) to trick a drug test. Your best bet is to do the math on general metabolism time and figure out how many days your likely to have metabolites in your system. Opiates vary greatly, but get an idea of where your at...obviously if you only got 24hrs between you and the test, your hosed.

But if has been couple days, and you want to try a few things...might as well.

#1, keeping away from things like red meat, salty food, caffeine, fatty foods is good.

#2, drink plenty of water, and use a diuretic (not one with caffeine, diurex aquagels are the best).

#3, lots of vitamins, especially B2 and B12 (for color).

#4, a couple hours before the test, take 3-4 full strength aspirin. Not sure why, but it helps (there's some chemical explanation that I don't remember, but it has been proven that it helps)

Remember, don't dilute you piss too much, don't do things like try to use bleach or vinegar to throw off the ph...if this is federally mandated...they will test: Color, Temperature, ph, and specific gravity. A hard systems to beat...not impossible.

Best way to do it, the whizzinator is good, the way I did it? had an iv bag strapped to my inner thigh filled with clean piss, had a catheter tube tape to my leg running up to the fly in my pants, and had one of the squeeze tube clamps on it. carefully whipped the tube out with my junk, unclamped the tube, and my home made whizzinator got me out of a jam!

Somanax
06-09-2008, 05:27 PM
all i know is the one i bought for 45$ with a moneyback guarentee--got me 6 months in jail when i failed the piss test:cool:

Did you get your $$$$ back??

Sorry had to ask bummer all the way

I never did look good in orange:(

Coddfish
06-09-2008, 08:06 PM
CROSS YA FINGERS.
i literally have my fingers crossed right . . . .... NOW! it's hoarder to type, but for a good cause. what's the consequence if it don't work??

upstate_007
06-09-2008, 08:17 PM
I always managed to pass psych office urine tests when I was a bundle a day user by eating insane amounts of goldenseal capsules the day before and of the test. I would take between 25-30 of them a day for the two days and come out clean every time. I was also a daily weed smoker and dabbled in coke quite a bit at the time.

I can't really recommend it too much though because I have no idea what type of test they were using.

havok
06-09-2008, 10:55 PM
I always managed to pass psych office urine tests when I was a bundle a day user by eating insane amounts of goldenseal capsules the day before and of the test. I would take between 25-30 of them a day for the two days and come out clean every time. I was also a daily weed smoker and dabbled in coke quite a bit at the time.

I can't really recommend it too much though because I have no idea what type of test they were using.

So you were using within 12 hours of the drug test and you passed by taking alot of goldenseal? Thats pretty amazing. I wonder if goldenseal really works that well.

Here is what Wikipedia says about goldenseal and drug tests:

No effectiveness for masking illicit drug use in urine drug tests (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_tests)
Goldenseal became a part of American folklore associated with chemical testing errors, from pharmacist John Uri Lloyd (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Uri_Lloyd)'s 1900 novel Stringtown on the Pike where goldenseal is confused with strychnine. It has been used on occasions in this century to attempt to mask the use of morphine in race horses (without success). [28] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldenseal#cite_note-27)
Two studies have demonstrated no effect of oral goldenseal on urine drug assays over water alone.[29] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldenseal#cite_note-28) Subjects who drank large amounts of water had the same urine drug levels as subjects who took goldenseal capsules along with the water. Because of the popular perception that this is true, drug tests will take the presence of hydrastine in the urine as likely proof that a person being tested is a drug user.[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]

Indy
06-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Makes me wonder if the users of these detox drinks are purposely downplaying their effectiveness so that it doesn't turn into a cat and mouse game

Chicago
06-10-2008, 09:03 AM
it could be back to a half way house for a year on top of parole or back to jail for about 1yr str8, not 61days, 1yr.

411, I will have the results at 4p.m., appt was resc by p.o. b/c he had court, so at 2:30 she will drop & I will no the results of the test & post by 4p.m.

i literally have my fingers crossed right . . . .... NOW! it's hoarder to type, but for a good cause. what's the consequence if it don't work??

rockbottom
06-10-2008, 11:11 AM
what i do now (i have to test once a month) is drink 5gallons of water during the day- its a hell of alot of water and hard to do , then a couple hrs. before the test i take these super potent mega vitamines i have that turn my piss orangey -yellow . i dont know about the gravity but i've passed 8 tests this way -dirty everytime.:cool:

my brother was a herion addict on parole- he used to use this shit called certo-used to make jelly ,its a jailhouse remedy that seemed to work. only for opiates

rockbottom
06-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Did you get your $$$$ back??

Sorry had to ask bummer all the way

I never did look good in orange:(

never went back ,afraid of what i might do to the fast talking mutherfucker who sold me the shit

jdub
06-10-2008, 11:34 AM
what i do now (i have to test once a month) is drink 5gallons of water during the day- its a hell of alot of water and hard to do , then a couple hrs. before the test i take these super potent mega vitamines i have that turn my piss orangey -yellow . i dont know about the gravity but i've passed 8 tests this way -dirty everytime.:cool:

my brother was a herion addict on parole- he used to use this shit called certo-used to make jelly ,its a jailhouse remedy that seemed to work. only for opiates

I know ppl that used certo in rehab. Worked for them (mostly)

Ludakris
06-10-2008, 11:43 AM

Ah yes, I forgot about liquid fruit pectin. Certo works as a masking agent (and is a very good, natural diuretic), and I've heard of people using it to pass before, but you're correct that it's proven to NOT work on stimulants...conflicting stories on weed, and a lot of success with opiates. It's supposed to be good for about 4 hours. Good call Rock

Chicago
06-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Ok so my ex girl & I walk into see her parole officer, he was like if u didn't pass ur drug test u going to the joint.

So we both are like oh shit, did Chi's process work or is she going to the joint.

SHE PASSED "NEGATIVE" He said..............

My process works & Chi beat the l.e. code.

She used for 11yrs, quit for 8months, then strated back in January till last tuesday at 4p.m. last shot of heroin & last xanax was at 10p.m.

She only had less then 1 entire day off drugs but 40hrs from last shot till drug u.a.

I posted a link on how to do it & that I just subed step 2 for a carbo Q, any vitamin shop has it $18buks.

1. Start taking creatine monohydrate 3days b4 test, b/c it takes 24-48hrs to turn into creatinine for the gravity of piss.

2.12-16hrs b4 test take asperin every 4-6hrs 4-6pills.

3. Drink Carbo Q & drink 48oz of water withen 1-2hrs & keep pissen.

4.1 to 1 1/2 hrs before test take vitamin b12 10x amount & chew aswell a multi vitamin. Vitamin B2 is hard to find b/c it is riboflavin, duh;)

5.piss atleast 6-7times , (she pissed 7 times before her test) & on her 8th piss it finally got some color.

THATS ALL.

THE DRINK MASKED HER PISS, SO THEY WERE LIKE WHAT? BUT THE BIGGIE WAS THE CREATINE MONOHYDRATE, B/C YOUR CREATININE LEVALS GOTTA BE LEGIT OR IT WILL LOOK LIKE UR JUST MASKING UR PISS, BUT W/CREATINE LEVALS BEING HIGH IT SHOWS UR NOT MASKING IT & WATERING IT DOWN, EVEN THOUGH U ARE....BUT W/THIS U CAN NOT DOUGHT IT.
SO TAKING & BUYING CREATINE MONO IS A MUST, & MUST TAKE ATLEAST 48hrs BEFORE THE DROP, THESE DRINKS DO HAVE CREATINE,BUT IT TAKES 48HRS TO TURN INTO CREATININE IN UR BODY, SHE TOOK IT THE DAY BEFORE BUT DUBBLE THE DOSE.

So I did a week of reasearch on this & it was jail or freedom, we got freedom.
I would recomend this to myself aswell as any family, IT WORKS & HAVE THE PROOF, IT BLEW MY MIND & HER'S TO, SO TRUST CHI ON THIS ONE.

She used tuesday at 4p.m. & drug tested at court thursday at 2p.m
She had a daily i.v. heroin habit, xanax & klonopin, all til tuesday, then dropped & we found she was kool w/this method.

Go to the link for details.

IT WORKS:speechles:hangloose:jumping-s:party:

handsome rob
06-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Great advice, I've got a UA for a new job tomorrow. I used to just drink tons of water for the standard 5 panel and always passed but it was for the same place three times. This is a different company with a different UA company and I have heard that oxycodone has been added to the standard tests. I have only been taking OC and valium and will just use the water and vitamin B trick.

Coddfish
06-11-2008, 02:01 AM
congrats. big relief. i been hoping you guys'd be a'ight.

handsome rob
06-12-2008, 02:09 PM
So I took some B12 and drank a ton of water before my test this morning. I was a little concerned because I am used to the 5 panel tests and this one tested for everything including benzo's and tricyclic anti depressants. Having taken valium and remeron to get to sleep last night I was anxious about it. Well my new employer just called and ask me if I was all set to start on Monday. I am so relieved. Thanks again for the advice. The B12 was the one I needed, lots of water goes without saying.

Chicago
06-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Congrats my man!!!!
:Dtime to celebrate.

So I took some B12 and drank a ton of water before my test this morning. I was a little concerned because I am used to the 5 panel tests and this one tested for everything including benzo's and tricyclic anti depressants. Having taken valium and remeron to get to sleep last night I was anxious about it. Well my new employer just called and ask me if I was all set to start on Monday. I am so relieved. Thanks again for the advice. The B12 was the one I needed, lots of water goes without saying.

handsome rob
06-12-2008, 02:49 PM
+1 Already starting to, thanks Chi.