PDA

View Full Version : are these tramadol fake?

Sendonis
05-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Hey I bought a bottle of 100 100mg tramadol from a mexican pharm. On the bottle it says Citra then tramadol 100mg. The pills are just blank, they are pink with no markings accept a little line on one side, anyone have any idea if these are the real thing?

jdub
05-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Blank pills are sketch. Was the bottle sealed? Does it look offical like a referee with a whistle?

Eat one.

Sendonis
05-27-2008, 10:00 PM
The bottle was sealed. It looks somewhat official yes, it explains what it is a little on the bottle. I ate 3 and don't think i noticed much, but then again I was given 3 50mg the other night and it really didn't affect me then, so I really have no way to know if they are real, besides letting someone else try them, and not sure if I want to risk that.

paroxetina
05-27-2008, 10:01 PM
yeah, that's sketchy. At worst it's probably counterfeit but not harmful. I'd take one :)

marshalldylan1
05-27-2008, 11:27 PM
Could be lower potency maybe?

Try taking 5 or 6 if you feel your tolerance allows that and see if you feel anything.

Sendonis
05-27-2008, 11:58 PM
yeah ill try that tomorrow, i have a pretty high natural resistance to most kinds of pills, no idea why but its annoying. Someone i know has been taking tramadol a lot lately (50mg) so tomorrow instead of takin his im gonna have him take a couple of these 100mg and see if they compare, so ill find out then

underide
05-28-2008, 02:39 AM
yeah ill try that tomorrow, i have a pretty high natural resistance to most kinds of pills, no idea why but its annoying. Someone i know has been taking tramadol a lot lately (50mg) so tomorrow instead of takin his im gonna have him take a couple of these 100mg and see if they compare, so ill find out then

Yes! Good idea! Let someone else be the lab rat, why take the risk yourself? ;) (nah, i'm just kidding)
If i were you i'd probably just take one myself though, like the others have said - in all probability it's nothing 'dangerous' and at worst it would just be inactive.

jdub
05-28-2008, 03:49 AM
NOw that I think about it, I think I had these when I was in Vallarta. Anyway to take a pic of the bottle, label, and pills?

405FREEWAY
05-28-2008, 11:52 AM
i got some trams ( i was told) in mexico once. they were unmarked, and yellow orange in color. Well they turned out to be fake, and just made me sick. This was a while ago, and i will never buy unmarked foreign pills ever again. I should have known!! at least my instict told me not to buy a huge quantity! I would be wary of any unmarked PILLS !

Consumed.
05-28-2008, 12:23 PM
God what type of tolerance do you guys have where you are getting off on 100 mg tramadol? Its not even an opiate!

LorTabitha
05-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Hey I bought a bottle of 100 100mg tramadol from a mexican pharm. On the bottle it says Citra then tramadol 100mg.

I've gotten the "Citra" brand in Mexico before and I've found that the 100mgs are somewhat weaker than the 50s for some reason. Not a good "buy" if you're trying to save $$$.

Synack
05-29-2008, 12:55 AM
405: sounds like this bottle of mexican tylenol I have...

Indy
05-29-2008, 11:01 AM
...Well they turned out to be fake, and just made me sick...

Hm, no sounds like real tramadol to me.:p. But seriously a lot of people don't like tramadol at all so it wouldn't surprise me. Personally i love it.