PDA

View Full Version : STAMP REPORT DAILY east coast edition (NJ, NY, Philly, Baltimore, etc)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

yo_bot
09-18-2010, 06:58 AM
south central PA

LOTTERY TICKETS w/ loto numbers graphic
this stuff is just ok, a friend suggested cooking these and it actually makes a difference in effect he said, it seemed to break down/further activation of the product, which seems unusual but w/e it works.

CASH w/dopeboy graphic in the middle
better than average, decent count, wider bags

BLANK PINK BAGS just folded not taped or stamped or anything the quality varies wildly even in the same day. could be fire or crap, fair warning

cerio
09-18-2010, 08:02 AM
My spot in Philly has had nothing but PELICAN (with pic of a pelican) for like the last 3 months it seems.

Anybody else?

Seems cool, but I'm not a great judge because I'm on MMT and don't IV. I'd like to try something diff. Some boys around the block (Mighta been the same crew just postin up in a diff spot for a change) had "THE BEST" a few weeks ago. Wasn't better than PELICAN, but again I'm not the best barometer.

Tried a stamp w/ just the TIMBERLAND LOGO. Seemed cool , but only had a little taste since it was my boys.

Philly peeps: whats the best stamp around the way in your opinions? When I say around the way, I mean Kenzo area.

ILLNEIGSCT
09-19-2010, 10:07 PM
wattup yall..im a new opio member now...just sayin hi and yall can call me neigs....let me start by sayin that im reppin THE BEAT...and in case u didnt kno that is hartford......FIRST OFF, AT THE MOMENT THIER IS NOTHIN BUT AVERAGE GOIN ROUND RITE NOW...STAMPS THAT R GOOD RITE NOW....

WAKE UP- white wax and blue writing...sticks to the bags more than ne bag ive ever came across...a few nice flicks and alil finger action n ur good....from judgin the quality round rite now....7/10

WORLD WAR 3- white wax and stamp says world war 3 with a nuke bomb goin off makin a mushroom cloud...stamp is pre made on the bag saying it over and over from top to bottom....6/10 but beware as thier are fakes goin around in the same exact bag...look out for the ones wit a nice count...those r the good 1s

PEPSI- white wax...blue pepsi word and pepsi graphic...nice taste in the back of ur throat...7/10

CALL OF DUTY- white wax and premade like the WW3....only thing that is fire...smellin it will make u gag... lol i feel bad for the sniffers...BLAZEEE RUSH and nice nod but it aint no GUCCI (green stamp) 8/10

FLYBALLS- wide white wax and fully stacked...black stamp wit a baseball flyin trhu the air and the word FLYBALL in all caps...not bad...rush sets in alil later than usual...7/10

so basically theres no fire around that im aware of cept the call of dutys but they r very rare as in a dealer will have them but they will sell out in 24 hours then disappear for a few

aite yall ... hope to see more posts from my area....every 1 else, keep up the good work.. i luv to see wat every 1 is doin...

HARTBEAT STAND UP...

MUCH LUV, ILL NEIG$

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

id also like to add, well ask a question to the NYC/NJ heads....is all the bundles u get really ussally like 80$???

up here most bundles r 40$ unless theyre str8 fire, which would call for 50$ or as the dealers say "straight cash".....

and also NYC ppl...have any of u herd of bags called "GET U ONE" in a wide white wax??

i got them from a dealer of mine who claimed that the bags were from NYC... after bangin those a crazy chem taste ran up to the top of my whole tounge and the rush was nothin like i ever expirenced before...not wnjoyable at all...ne one have ne ideas? ,,, oh and it also made my ears ring...but not like bangin coke?? any ideas??

MUCH LUV

ILL NEIGS

wuts thenumba
09-20-2010, 01:35 PM
---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

id also like to add, well ask a question to the NYC/NJ heads....is all the bundles u get really ussally like 80$???

up here most bundles r 40$ unless theyre str8 fire, which would call for 50$ or as the dealers say "straight cash".....

MUCH LUV

ILL NEIGS

to tell you the truth..when it comes to STAMP BAGS i dont think there's a such thing as 10 dollar squares or 15 or whatever.. i think theyre all 4/5$ bags being pushed off as "dimes". i might be wrong, but i think we're just getting hustled when we pay 7,8,9,10 a bag. ive copped 5$ DROP DEADS in a certain part of town, and 8 a pop for the same shit down the block.. at the same time i have copped BANGIN squares in ny that were way bigger than nj.

"hide ya kids hide ya wife hide ya kids hide ya wife... and hide ya husband.....causetheyrapin erbodyouthea"

nyc

EAGLE
picture of eagle head looking to the right
size- 4/10
qual.- 5/10

yo_bot
09-20-2010, 04:51 PM
5G - in yellow bags. seems to be average all around. still to much sub in my system to judge thoroughly

gfiendn
09-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Philly peeps: whats the best stamp around the way in your opinions? When I say around the way, I mean Kenzo area.

IDK about Kenzo but if you don't mind headin west a bit, I would say creeper... But I am new to the city. It was near a place I would expect to find it but I didn't expect to find it where I was.

As I said, new to city, just moved from Florida, but had to head back because a family member is terminal and the rest of the family are all just wastes of oxygen and I didn't want her to go through it alone. I used to live in Trenton and would come to Philly when shit got too hot (not usually Camden because there's no direct train from Trenton to Camden) so I know places but am just meeting my people.

Stamp Name The Best
Color Blue/Black
Graphic none
Very general area of city ??
Count 4
Quality 3
Other Notes Misnomer anyone? I got this from a guy I met on my block who got it from his cousin and no idea where it comes from, Took 3 days to get it... Not dealin w/ that again

Stamp Name Pelican
Color (Bag/Stamp) Blue, Darker Blue
Graphic A pelican
Very general area of city Kensington
Count 6
Quality 5
Other Notes Dealer was a dick

Stamp Name Red Dog
Color (Bag/Stamp) Blue,Black
Graphic Bulldpg facing you straight on
Very general area of city Upper North Philly
Count 4
Quality 2
Other Notes garbage

Stamp Name MIA
Color (Bag/Stamp) White,Black
Graphic none
Count 6
Quality 6
Other Notes

Stamp Name Knock Out
Color (Bag/Stamp) Blue,Red
Graphic
Count 7
Quality 4
Other Notes

Stamp Name Creeper
Color (Bag/Stamp)
Graphic
Count 9
Quality 9
Other Notes. Probably would have fallen out if I didnt do a tester shot

Larkin
09-20-2010, 11:43 PM
Stamp Name The Best
Color Blue/Black
Graphic none
Very general area of city ??
Count 4
Quality 3
Other Notes Misnomer anyone? I got this from a guy I met on my block who got it from his cousin and no idea where it comes from, Took 3 days to get it... Not dealin w/ that again

my main guy used to have this all the time about 2 years ago, maybe 18 months. It was a constant 6-7 all around. He was easy to deal with, and would give me $90 13 bag bundles sometimes. Then i met someone else with the EXACT same Looking bags. Same bag/stamp/plastic But this shit was a solid 10 all around, real dark. It was easily 4x stronger than the other shit. Just a couple blocks in between both sets of bags. This was also in Southeast philly, border of Yeaden.

Ive also seen bags that just said "best". should have said "worst"

cerio
09-21-2010, 06:50 PM
IDK about Kenzo but if you don't mind headin west a bit, I would say creeper... But I am new to the city. It was near a place I would expect to find it but I didn't expect to find it where I was.

Stamp Name Creeper
Color (Bag/Stamp)
Graphic
Count 9
Quality 9
Other Notes. Probably would have fallen out if I didnt do a tester shot

hmm? I'll have to explore more. I always just hit up this one spot cause they know me (don't have to go through the "you aint a cop?") shit. I fell totally comfortable,
etc. But I'll have to try some new spots.

Did you cop "Creeper" off the Ricans? or black dudes?

gfiendn
09-21-2010, 08:29 PM
hmm? I'll have to explore more. I always just hit up this one spot cause they know me (don't have to go through the "you aint a cop?") shit. I fell totally comfortable,
etc. But I'll have to try some new spots.

Did you cop "Creeper" off the Ricans? or black dudes?

Black Dudes. The dealer is cool as shit too. I was on the block parked to look at maps (I was close to known dope spots but didnt think I was at one and the dealer got me out of some shit with some dumb teenagers sayin i hit their moms car (which I hadnt). I am tellin you, if you find this shit, it's bangin

Cerio, lovin that avatar, but head west young opiophile

ILLNEIGSCT
09-22-2010, 12:55 PM
new shit in hartford

BLACK MAGIC- large wide white wax with the words "BLACK MAGIC" with a jewish star under neath it.
quanity- 7/10
quality- 8/10
legs- 7/10
rush- 7/10

overall a good find still considering wats out there at the moment....
GOOD LUCK FINDING

much luv opio's.
-ILL NEIGS

yo_bot
09-22-2010, 03:57 PM
those 5G bags have five ***** (blue stars) in an arch above the 5G

and

after retry i'll rate them slightly below average in quality

i did 6 then 4 more and feel nice but the rush isn't as i hoped it would be. also average or better in size, not tiny but not fat maybe a little more than average.

poobread
09-22-2010, 09:22 PM
My spot in Philly has had nothing but PELICAN (with pic of a pelican) for like the last 3 months it seems.

Anybody else?

Seems cool, but I'm not a great judge because I'm on MMT and don't IV. I'd like to try something diff. Some boys around the block (Mighta been the same crew just postin up in a diff spot for a change) had "THE BEST" a few weeks ago. Wasn't better than PELICAN, but again I'm not the best barometer.

Tried a stamp w/ just the TIMBERLAND LOGO. Seemed cool , but only had a little taste since it was my boys.

Back when I copped in Kenzo region (4-5 months ago), PREMIUM was my jawn. regular blue with graphic of a gas pump.

steppencyde
09-23-2010, 12:37 AM
^^^o to be back in philly lookin for them jawns.

BLANK BAGS (white no stamp) bronx nyc
these used to be a backup but now they are so consistent that i never want to try anything else
rush8
legs8
count6 (for nyc 100 dollar bundle standards... in philthy or jerz they would be 10 on count)

disappeared for a week or 2 after 4 months of consistency right around a month ago but came back stronger than ever.

JACKPOT last yr was awesome. they have sucked for almost a yr now. not worth a shit.

TUFF CITY, does the trick but cut with something sleepy that burns when u blow it. would only grab a few if i was desperate.

ILLNEIGSCT
09-23-2010, 03:02 PM
^^^o to be back in philly lookin for them jawns.

BLANK BAGS (white no stamp) bronx nyc
these used to be a backup but now they are so consistent that i never want to try anything else
rush8
legs8
count6 (for nyc 100 dollar bundle standards... in philthy or jerz they would be 10 on count)

disappeared for a week or 2 after 4 months of consistency right around a month ago but came back stronger than ever.

JACKPOT last yr was awesome. they have sucked for almost a yr now. not worth a shit.

TUFF CITY, does the trick but cut with something sleepy that burns when u blow it. would only grab a few if i was desperate.

--if your sniffing it, then how are you giving these bags a rating for a rush?

cerio
09-23-2010, 07:01 PM
Back when I copped in Kenzo region (4-5 months ago), PREMIUM was my jawn. regular blue with graphic of a gas pump.

Oh shit I just got some PREMIUM today! but it was just the standard blue bag with PREMIUM Written on it. It definately did the job though!

poobread
09-23-2010, 08:14 PM
Oh shit I just got some PREMIUM today! but it was just the standard blue bag with PREMIUM Written on it. It definately did the job though!

Yeah, I've seen that variation (no picture) once. My spot had a run of PREMIUM for like 2 months during the winter, went away, then came back this spring with vengeance. :p

How about any one of these (all Kenzo)?

HD (with graphic of a TV) - seemed to take the place of PREMIUM, but slightly not as good, 7/10
M@GIC (Red text just like that) - Very brown (for Philly stuff), and not very good. Short legs. was a 4/10 for me
BLACK HORSE (pic of a horse facing to the left) - quality stuff, a lot like the PREMIUM. 8/10
BIN LADEN (just words) - I was a newb then, so it seemed amazing. Not sure though.
SPEED - Solid stuff. 7/10
THE BEST (just words) - Serviceable, did the job well enough. 6.5/10

steppencyde
09-23-2010, 08:34 PM
illniegs i can cop a wicked beakthru rush just from smokin a foily of the blanks. my rating is based on comparisons with other dope i have smoked thruout my life...

Ickyuck
09-23-2010, 11:05 PM
Well its nice to see the Stamp Report resurrected! Keep up the good work guys... This thread is important!

Larkin
09-24-2010, 01:05 AM
Im so glad to see all these new philly people on the board. Makes me wanna move back to the city and hit the ave!

steppencyde
09-24-2010, 01:37 AM
ha^^^ as far as dope goes im nyc tried and true butmy formative copping years were def spent in the north philly and paterson nj...

ILLNEIGSCT
09-24-2010, 05:00 PM
illniegs i can cop a wicked beakthru rush just from smokin a foily of the blanks. my rating is based on comparisons with other dope i have smoked thruout my life...

- o word, ya my bad, no disrespect meant....ddint think about the possiblity of smokin it...
good looks on the info tho bro

good money

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

ok so not meaning to derail the thread lol but how do i get to put a qoute under all my threads like all yall have???

Bugsy
09-24-2010, 11:42 PM
Brooklyn, NY September 2010

GUCCI (orange sticker that doubles as tape)

Rush 5
Legs 4
Count 7

Mixed with some benzo, if you do 3-4 bags can't keep your eyes open, little rush, very little legs, mediocre dope, but does thewi job.

THUMBS UP (picture of hand with thumb up, no writing)

Rush 3
Legs 9
Count 7

I was told it was great...honestly it is pretty shitty too. Did two, very little rush, but legs for 12 hours is only plus side. It makes your vision blurry like crazy for hours!!!

OVERDOSE (scull and bones, writing "overdose")

Rush 6
Legs 8
Count 8

Good dope.

SMILING FACE

Rush 6
Legs 4
Count 5

Little legs, small count, OK rush, average dope.

AMERICAN DREAM

Rush 8
Legs 6
Count 4

All around great stuff, but bags are really small lately...Nice smooth rush, decent legs, nice brown dope

yo_bot
09-25-2010, 01:10 PM
GSMOKE
good buzz/rush , count is slightly more than average, these are in the white tougher paper bags,
they mix up nice clear amber color with just a little stirring not heat required.

Logistics
09-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Dope Dick
Color white bags, blue stamp
Graphic a dick!
holyoke, ma
Count 9/10, very good counts on almost all bags, usually super fat
Quality 8/10 easily in my top 5. very consistent, real nice rush and good legs.

Stamp Name Smoking Aces
Color white bags, blue stamp again
Graphic playing cards with "Smoking Aces" on the top
holyoke ma again
Count 7/10 pretty good count, varies though
Rush 6/10 good, nothing special though..
Legs 9/10 lasts for hours! some of the best legs i've found
definitely quality stuff

NJDOKE
09-26-2010, 11:03 PM
My usual cop spot used to be Newark for a little weight, Nothing crazy 3,4 bricks if I could. Try to time it out But I would def go to AP all the time too.Cause its so close to my cut. Any other opiophiles cop in Asbury Park. P.S the best dope I ever got on the street was up in Paterson. Dont remember the stamp,cause it was over 5 years ago. But it was some good shit. Couldnt even keep my eyes open on the way home. And Im not a light weight.

weegee
09-29-2010, 08:12 PM
NEW YORK MINUTE

Having not done dope in a while and onlywhen I travel up north (because I can't find a thing here) in Brooklyn when I come up from NC, it's some pretty decent delivery goods. The count is 8/10 with a 8/10 rush and legs are 7/10.

wuts thenumba
09-30-2010, 09:45 AM
NJ

SHOOTERS
SHOOTERS

stamp - two guns with barrels facing eachother under SHOOTERS
quality - 5
quan - 5
price - ^ decent

JerCKY
09-30-2010, 10:26 AM
Tony Montana - Has TM logo on on top of Tony Montana
Blue bags, red stamp
Rush: 7/10
Legs: 5/10
Count 7/10

Decent. SWIM don't mind paying $10/bag as long as the count is @ steady 7's.

SeVeN
09-30-2010, 11:28 AM
This post had 777 replies. Being that that makes me feel lucky I want to be the first to post now!! ( does that breaking it make me unlucky?)

yo_bot
10-03-2010, 07:17 AM
DAILY NEWS
with news paper graphic
size-7
quality-3
these had a ton of garbage in them, i was actually surprised after i filtered them enough that i caught a good rush. bags were nice size. seemed to be the flimsy thinner bags.

Chit_Chat
10-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Just south of DC

Guns and Roses
Quality 7
Quantity 4
Legs 5

JerCKY
10-03-2010, 04:16 PM
West Philly (six-oh)

ETHER w/ pic of flames on top. (blue wax bag with red stamp)
Rush - 6/10
Legs - 6/10
Count - 3/10

Bugsy
10-05-2010, 08:17 PM
October 2010, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK (Southside and vicinity)

ARM & HAMMER (logo of famous baking soda! Nicely done, detailed stamp)

Rush 9
Legs 9
Count 9

best stuff in months, nice rush, great legs, good count. Stock up!

X-RATED (new stamp for "CHOSEN ONE" or "WICKED", black large block letters)

Rush 9
Legs 8
Count 2

Good stuff but VERY little count, I mean it takes 3-4 bags for a decent usual ONE bag shot. That's crazy!

TIME WARNER (picture of AOL walking dude)

Rush 6
Legs 0.5
Count 5

This stuff gives a good rush that lasts exactly...15 minutes, then 2 hours later you'll feel sick again! Will have to go trough 3 times usual amount you use just to keep yourself more or less straight.

FUGITIVE (words in cursive, circled, red)

Rush 5
Legs 3
Count 5

Ok rush but rather little legs...only a few hours, like 3-5 to be exact. Count is average, average dope too.

HASH BROWNS (McDonalds arches picture, blue, new stamp for "OVERDOSE")

Rush 4
Legs 3
Count 5

Mediocre stuff, all around. Little legs, little rush, does the job but nothing special, just below average. "OVERDOSE" was better.

ILLNEIGSCT
10-06-2010, 08:34 PM
DAILY DOSE... white wax, pre-made stamp of a orange pill bottle sayin "daily dose" in the middle of bottle, no plastic

blazzzinnnnn, havent been like this in a hot minute

rush- 8/10...will have you scratchin ur face and chest cuz of the pins n needles feeling we all know and love !!!

legs- 8/10...lasts all day baby

count-8/10

fuckin bangin yall....

if available, DEFFINETALLY scoop up and stock up...take my word, NO DISAPOINTMENTS HERE

ILL NEIG$ IS VERY HAPPY AND LUVING EVERY 1 RIGHT NOW HAHA

much luv every1....reppin the beat !!

PS............HAS ANYONE GOT THE NEW SUBS YET??? IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNO, NOW THEY COME IN A LISTERINE FORM AND DISSOLVE IN 2.2 SECONDS LOL....MUCH STRONGER NOW BC IT HITS YOU ALL AT ONCE...REASON IS CLEARLY SO PEOPLE CANNOT ABUSE THEM ANYMORE (IDK Y ANY 1 WOULD WANT THAT NASTY ASS DRIP DOWN THERE THROAT) BUT YA, ASK YOUR DOC WEN UR NEXT APPOINTMENT IS...

1 luv

No Looking Back
10-06-2010, 09:31 PM
I dont do H (yet) or live on the East Coast...but I love all these reports specifically for the names they come up with and the pictures they put on the bags. Someone should do an art project with all the used bags and make a huge collage. Im sure it must have been done already? I think that would really be great...

Bugsy
10-06-2010, 09:41 PM
I dont do H (yet) or live on the East Coast...but I love all these reports specifically for the names they come up with and the pictures they put on the bags. Someone should do an art project with all the used bags and make a huge collage. Im sure it must have been done already? I think that would really be great...

http://dequinceyjynxie.blogspot.com/

not collage but still great! Enjoy

What is the story with Philly bags? Why are they SO SMALL??? I mean it is 1/3 of average NYC bag...so it is like paying $24 for a bag!!! What up with that? The only positive thing is that Philly dope is much better than NYC on average. But still...when i first coped in Philly in 1996 bags were decent size, maybe a bit smaller than NYC but not tiny!!!
Hey Baltimore people how's size of pills on average in baltimore???

ph_
10-07-2010, 06:32 AM
DAILY DOSE... white wax, pre-made stamp of a orange pill bottle sayin "daily dose" in the middle of bottle, no plastic

ohhh man i remember those! it was a few months ago they were around, they were really good man! have you seen 2010 TNT or Diesel (w/ gas pump)? my boy tells me they are bangin too, he told me one of them was the "new" daily dose but i forget which.. maybe he's misinformed? have fun & be safe! :)

ILLNEIGSCT
10-07-2010, 12:31 PM
ohhh man i remember those! it was a few months ago they were around, they were really good man! have you seen 2010 TNT or Diesel (w/ gas pump)? my boy tells me they are bangin too, he told me one of them was the "new" daily dose but i forget which.. maybe he's misinformed? have fun & be safe! :)

2012 TNT BOOM is wat i think u mean

they were straight, nothin special..stuck to the wax

Diesel, my boy says he has that but i havent tried yet cuz im afriad it mite be garbage, but now since u said sumthin i mitte have to try lol

KEEP THE STAMP REPORT ALIVE!!!!!!!!!! :D

koolgai
10-07-2010, 02:36 PM
PS............HAS ANYONE GOT THE NEW SUBS YET??? IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNO, NOW THEY COME IN A LISTERINE FORM AND DISSOLVE IN 2.2 SECONDS LOL....MUCH STRONGER NOW BC IT HITS YOU ALL AT ONCE...REASON IS CLEARLY SO PEOPLE CANNOT ABUSE THEM ANYMORE (IDK Y ANY 1 WOULD WANT THAT NASTY ASS DRIP DOWN THERE THROAT) BUT YA, ASK YOUR DOC WEN UR NEXT APPOINTMENT IS...

1 luv[/QUOTE]

yeah i get them. they're bizarre.

yo_bot
10-09-2010, 09:23 AM
DUNKIN
DONUTS
average stuff all around
felt a decent come up off of 4 and felt nice for the night

ShamanicHaze
10-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Fuck You
Raleigh, NC
7/10

These bags pack an amazing rush, however, they totally lack legs. My buddy gave me half of a bag for giving him a ride to get them and I got a solid rush. I couldn't believe that I got a rush from only have a bag, I don't even expect rushing unless I do 4-5 bags. One girl in the area OD'd from shooting 2 of these bags and I've seen her slam bundles of normal shit. I would have given them a 10/10 but I was sober in less than 2 hours.

Illadelph41
10-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Brooklyn, NY

WB(Warner Brothers) w/ small picture that I cannot make out. This is the new stamp from my "Wicked" and "American Dream" connect.

Very light color, basically white powder. Mixes up a very transparent light yellow.
Rush- 9
Legs- 9 I was still cross-eyed and nodding 6 hours after my initial 2 bag shot
Count- 7 Slightly less than the former Wicked,

This is probably the best diesel I've ever had, hits like a ton of bricks and lasts forever.
A 2 bag shot was stronger than a 6 bag shot of "True Religion"

I haven't done a 2 bagger since haha. I can get plenty high off of a 1/2 of a bag,

If you are around the area, FIND THIS SHIT NOW!!!!!

blues
10-10-2010, 01:01 PM
i copped a stamp called MEXICO'S BEST.

the dope was so-so,but

great name for a stamp!!

edit:bugs,where can i send pics to get the stamp up on the blog??

yo_bot
10-10-2010, 01:41 PM
MICKEY MOUSE
with mickey graphic
size-7.5 pretty fat
quality-6.5 nice

Ickyuck
10-10-2010, 03:23 PM
TRENTON, NJ!

Ok this is whats been floating around that I have tried in the past week:
(q=quality, r=rush, l=legs, f=fill)

Hot Sauce: q:5.5, r:5, l:4, f:5
SuperHead: q:6.5,r:6, l:6, f:6
Lethal Injection: q:6.8, r:7, l:6, f:6

Basically mediocre shits been going around. Had some other stamps in between, nothing memorable. Hot Sauce pretty much sucks compared to Lethal Injection.
But I have another source with waaaaaay better quality dope who has had the same stamp goin' all summer... but I won't mention the name or anything. Keeping that shit all to myself... :p:D

yo_bot
10-16-2010, 05:44 PM
H2O - total crap
WOODY - with woody wood pecker graphic. also TOTAL CRAP
GOOD
PUSSY this shit was great, pins AND needles off a fatty shot 7/10
CASH still good

gothicswan
10-19-2010, 04:10 PM
Hello all! Haven't posted in quite some time, but better late than never! Time for stamp report:

Arm & Hammer - as of 10/19, not as good as it was. Maybe 5/10 or even 4/10.

Enterprise - stamp is a burgundy color w/the rent-a-car logo, yummy!! Good count, cooks kinda opaque, but good otherwise. Nice rush. 8/10

Thumbs up - blue stamp, was good for a bit. Kinda fell off. before it fell off 8/10, after 6/10.

Lazy Boy - black stamp - noooo good!!! Haven't tried the red stamp one.

About to try some new ones tonight. Will report back.

iTz Patrick
10-20-2010, 05:41 PM
Fuck You
Raleigh, NC
7/10

These bags pack an amazing rush, however, they totally lack legs. My buddy gave me half of a bag for giving him a ride to get them and I got a solid rush. I couldn't believe that I got a rush from only have a bag, I don't even expect rushing unless I do 4-5 bags. One girl in the area OD'd from shooting 2 of these bags and I've seen her slam bundles of normal shit. I would have given them a 10/10 but I was sober in less than 2 hours.
well that probly wasnt dope you were shooting if it only lasted that long, maybe fent? im not sure but just a guess, could have been any good short acting opiate but not dope, definitely not

yo_bot
10-23-2010, 11:50 AM
PINK PANTHER w/pink panther graphic in PINK BAGS

size-7 nice and fat wider bags folded narrower than usual

quality-7 these have to be cooked to make a clear solution but lemme tell ya, i did three and got real nice which my usual shot is double that

i slept very nice and felt well enough until i got to the spot this morning

AND

blank untaped unstamped large white wax bags

i'd be generous giving these an O.K. rating they will get you better but not that high size was fair and quality was lacking a little.

gfiendn
10-24-2010, 11:47 AM
From Upper North Philly. Very well known street

Tom & Jerry
White Bags with Black Writing, No graphix
Count 4
Quality 7
Good Rush, Lighter on the Nod side. Not quite fire, but nice

paups
10-24-2010, 12:24 PM
i copped a stamp called MEXICO'S BEST.

the dope was so-so,but

great name for a stamp!!

edit:bugs,where can i send pics to get the stamp up on the blog??

send to the address on the blog at my sig..
Bugs has kinda taken over for me in the local market since he's out there more than me now but Ive just been adding the submissions myself since about once or twice a month.. its sortof my baby even tho Im not copping stamps like I used to.. but Im glad to have friends to keep up with the new finds of course!

yo_bot
10-26-2010, 05:34 PM
ARCHIE
BUNKER
green bags
same as pink panther

chazhk
10-29-2010, 07:48 PM
yea man, i had green bag today and forsure best around k and a.very hot though.alot of undercover. be good, be safe.chaz

yo_bot
10-30-2010, 05:02 PM
WOODY
with woody the woodpecker graphic
this batch is great add a little heat and nice dark iced tea colored goodness
itchin, noddin and having fun all day
size-6
quality 6 or 7

chazhk
10-30-2010, 06:53 PM
area woody,s peckin in

yo_bot
10-31-2010, 08:57 PM
west of philly

but

east of pittsburg

and

north of maryland

chazhk
10-31-2010, 09:22 PM
west of philly

but

east of pittsburg

and

north of maryland
got it harry?

RxQueen
11-01-2010, 03:05 AM
got it harry?

don't try to get much cuter about this.... i know what you mean, man.

yo_bot
11-02-2010, 05:27 PM
"got it harry?"

wtf does that mean?

gfiendn
11-02-2010, 09:20 PM
all you fiends in philly, listen up. This one came from my ''creeper'' connect.

Stamp: take over
Graphic: none
Blue bag with black lettering

10 all around. No joke. I have been nodding uncontrollably for the post 2 hours when my only intention was to get well. I have a decent tolerance as well. Watch yourselves with this shit, it is possibly the most poweful dope I have ever had

ILLNEIGSCT
11-02-2010, 10:50 PM
HARTFORD AREA

ROYAL FLUSH, BLUE LETTERING
-PINS N NEEDLES HEAD TO TOE
BLAZEEE

SLAM DUNK, RED LETTERING
7/10

SORRY FOR LACK OF INFO,,,,IN A RUSH

1LUV YALL PEACE

RxQueen
11-04-2010, 01:12 AM
"got it harry?"

wtf does that mean?

he was trying to (not so) subtly ask you if you live/score in harrisburg. if you'd said that you do, in about 97% of cases in the past, the next thing would've been you getting hit up for a favor (or him asking you for more specifics), and then someone ending up infracted or banned for solicitation. so i thought i'd head off that possibility before it got any further.

if i'm totally wrong, then i hope chazhk doesn't hold it against me that i jumped to this conclusion. but after a few years of modding this place, i've seen it happen too often.

now back to the reports..... wish i had some to make, but i've been doing really good at staying away from dope lately. of course, now that i'm a pain patient, that's a lot easier to do. but maaaannnnnnn, somedays...... i'm still craving it a lot....

matter of fact, i could really go for a fat hit of dope right now!

yo_bot
11-06-2010, 05:15 PM
cocoa
butter : small bags, just alright

best
seller : darker than ^, found one in a bun of ^those

clear little plasic zip bags: average, mixed very dark

harmonik
11-06-2010, 05:56 PM
cocoa
butter : small bags, just alright

best
seller : darker than ^, found one in a bun of ^those

clear little plasic zip bags: average, mixed very dark

wow... cocoa butter? what a name, haha..

ausativa
11-06-2010, 06:26 PM
gets you well AND takes care of those ashy elbows... for the brotha's i mean

yo_bot
11-13-2010, 05:53 PM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN (spooky text)
size 6.5+/10 nice size! some seemed fatter than others but all were fat
quality 6.5+/10
keeps ya high all day...

these are fat, you need to heat them for sure though but afterwards you have a nice coca-cola'esque syrupy solution

oh so nice

srsly... i did a spoon/cotton wash off a seven7 bag fix and got a nice whiff just now.

SpiKed
11-17-2010, 12:51 PM
This report is for Philly, PA and i dont cop from the usual area (N) but actually total opposite end of the city .. anyway

Plain Blue Bags

These bags are okay, they come each in their own little ziploc baggy, and the bags themselves are unstamped blue bags ... the powder is almost pure white .. the count is very low. i cant quite put my finger on these, theyre definitely not terrible, but they are the first bags ive ever had to "heat" before drawing up ... (im new to iv) ..

overall i'd say

count 3/10
rush 7/10 (actually pretty good)
legs 7/10

not bad

Shine (with diamond under the word)

these came in a clear ziploc baggy and the actual bag is a light blue ... the powder is a light tan color, but these also require a little heat to mix up good ..

count 6/10
rush 6/10
legs 6/10

meh

Tony Montana

these bags are awesome and if you come across them get alot. the powder is a perfect tannish color and they mix up with no heat whatsoever.

count 8/10
rush 9/10
legs 8/10

i had some other stuff ill post when i remember lol philly has been kinda quiet, right now ive been gettin buns for 80 ... i feel like im forgetting some major stamps but ill be backkk

first post! yay lol

edit:

forgot

TNT (with bomb under word)

these bags are okay, pretty good actually

count 7/10
rush 8/10
legs 7/10

edlanby
11-17-2010, 09:01 PM
all bags picked up in holyoke massachusetts.
smoking aces (blue stamp with hand of cards, says smoking aces i believe) pretty good, nothing special though, for this area it is probably some of the better stuff around, nice rush and decent legs, used to be able to get off nice with two or three, now it usually takes 4 or 5. give it a 6 or 7 out of 10
rolex (green stamp just says rolex) about the same in quality as the smoking aces. Non-IV users seem to think it is better than the smoking aces. I dont notice that much of a difference and the product itself all looks the same, khaki colored dope, not super dry but pretty flakey none the less. These stamps have been around for a while now without a huge change in quality i guess, defintely on par with 'heavy d' which was killing it last spring, good quality for this area, I would also give rolexes 6 or 7 out of 10. Convience is the main reason i've been sticking with these stamps for so long.
Any other western/southern mass or holyoke shoppers around here? Saw one a few pages back, talking about dope dicks, sad i never got to try em, all I ever heard where rave reviews about the stuff, is there anything i should be looking out for in the area? thx.

opi8
11-18-2010, 09:34 AM
all bags picked up in holyoke massachusetts.
smoking aces (blue stamp with hand of cards, says smoking aces i believe) pretty good, nothing special though, for this area it is probably some of the better stuff around, nice rush and decent legs, used to be able to get off nice with two or three, now it usually takes 4 or 5. give it a 6 or 7 out of 10
rolex (green stamp just says rolex) about the same in quality as the smoking aces. Non-IV users seem to think it is better than the smoking aces. I dont notice that much of a difference and the product itself all looks the same, khaki colored dope, not super dry but pretty flakey none the less. These stamps have been around for a while now without a huge change in quality i guess, defintely on par with 'heavy d' which was killing it last spring, good quality for this area, I would also give rolexes 6 or 7 out of 10. Convience is the main reason i've been sticking with these stamps for so long.
Any other western/southern mass or holyoke shoppers around here? Saw one a few pages back, talking about dope dicks, sad i never got to try em, all I ever heard where rave reviews about the stuff, is there anything i should be looking out for in the area? thx.

Nice to hear holyoke still has some decent dope floating around...When I was going to school in VT I was right on the MA/VT border and my buddy used to go down to holyoke and cop grams of pretty good D. Might have to swing down there on my next trip to VT

edlanby
11-18-2010, 12:25 PM
Yeah Holyoke has been my spot locally for the past couple of years around here, there is an open air scene, honestly i cant coment too much on it since i stick with my cellphone connects. Heat is around, and dope is available around a pretty small area so there is some risk honestly. Be safe. Thats always my main concern even though i am itching to try some new product. Sorry dont mean to de-rail the thread, haven't picked up anything today but even if i did chances are it would be one out of two stamps (which i should mention are way better than unmarked unsealed pink bags that are floating around with dope that is entirely hard and stuck against the inside of the bag, yuck).

jsep
11-20-2010, 12:58 PM
SWIM also goes to Holyoke, but also stays away from the open air. Swim gets green bags with no stamp from a phone connect that seem more like fives than tens. It's worth it to SWIM at the moment. SWIM would rather pay too much than get popped.
A bit unsure how to rate them. Quality:5/10 Count:2/10 Legs:7/10
Haha--first time SWIM copped in Holyoke it was those pink bags you mentioned, edlanby.

Funkit
11-21-2010, 11:23 AM
88 Minutes
count: 3
rush: no comment (i sniff, my friend booted 2 and was zooted so Id say 6 or 7/10)
legs: 6

Newarks new stamp. Not really good. Kind of disappointed.

rightie
11-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Hartford, CT
I use the 2 same guys so last month i was exclusively seeing

Daily Dose,
Amazing - its just a already done stamp with a pill bottle right in the middle
rush: 8/10
legs: 9/10
count: 7/10

Mo Money

Green Stamp - says Mo Money with dollar bills on the side of the words. stamped right in the middle
This stuff was good, probably a notch down from Daily Dose
rush: 7/10
legs: 8/10
count: 8/10
Then the last few weeks have been nothing but this crap:

Heineken
Green Stamp - says Heineken right in the middle
rush: 7/10
legs: 3/10
count: 9/10

the last few weeks have been terrible for SWIM - SWIM thinks the Heineken isnt even dope there's a rush but it goes away so freaking fast wondering if its just fent/caffine or what..

ILLNEIGSCT
11-22-2010, 12:48 PM
HELL YEA GLAD TO SEE A FELLOW "BEAT COPPER"..........

YES DAILY DOSE WAS REAL BANGING

AND NOW U SAY YOUVE ONLY BEEN GETTIN "HENIKEN"

WELL KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR "SLAM DUNK"

..HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA Y U HAVENT BEEN GRABBIN OR BEEN ABLE TO FIND THOSE

...SAME MAKERS AS "FLYBALLS, GUCCI, X FILES, BLACK MAGIC"
..ALL THE WIDE BAGS

GOOD LUCK BRO....

IF U CANT FIND THEM , TRY GOIN TO "FROG HOLLOW" AREA BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE HEAT BROTHER

KushDoctor
11-22-2010, 08:54 PM
7 up
RUSH-7
LEGS-6
COUNT-7

call of duty with gun
RUSH-9
LEGS-8
COUNT-8

daily dose
RUSH-9
LEGS-9
COUNT-10

chazhk
11-23-2010, 11:49 AM
el segundo -suprise 3outa 5,public enemy 3.5,dui 2,bobby deniro 4:cool:

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

he was trying to (not so) subtly ask you if you live/score in harrisburg. if you'd said that you do, in about 97% of cases in the past, the next thing would've been you getting hit up for a favor (or him asking you for more specifics), and then someone ending up infracted or banned for solicitation. so i thought i'd head off that possibility before it got any further.

if i'm totally wrong, then i hope chazhk doesn't hold it against me that i jumped to this conclusion. but after a few years of modding this place, i've seen it happen too often.

now back to the reports..... wish i had some to make, but i've been doing really good at staying away from dope lately. of course, now that i'm a pain patient, that's a lot easier to do. but maaaannnnnnn, somedays...... i'm still craving it a lot....

matter of fact, i could really go for a fat hit of dope right now!
no, dont hold against you,was trying to be funny and faild. be careful in philly. lots of undercover

farmpkm
11-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Eastern Burgh:

"Block Party" w/ picture I can't make out (maybe a funnel cloud?) - Fire on all fronts. Hope I can find more.

"Smith & Wesson" - Below average, with no legs to boot.

"Deal or No Deal" w/ logo - Average.

"Grease Gorilla" w/ silverback image - Low count, but decent.

yo_bot
11-24-2010, 04:18 PM
CANDY GIRL
with strip'r graphic
this shit blows
might be ok/get you well if you sniff but it froze in my rig and i was devastated :( <---SAD FASE

Funkit
11-26-2010, 06:40 PM
all you fiends in philly, listen up. This one came from my ''creeper'' connect.

Stamp: take over
Graphic: none
Blue bag with black lettering

10 all around. No joke. I have been nodding uncontrollably for the post 2 hours when my only intention was to get well. I have a decent tolerance as well. Watch yourselves with this shit, it is possibly the most poweful dope I have ever had

i was getting take over consistently in Trenton, and I agree with the 10 all around.

KushDoctor
11-26-2010, 06:50 PM
i was getting take over consistently in Trenton, and I agree with the 10 all around.

wow you lucky bastards :eek:

oxylean
11-29-2010, 04:35 PM
SMokin aces 9/10 quality

copped in holyoke MA

ILLNEIGSCT
12-01-2010, 12:50 PM
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF OR TRIED...."BLACK OPS"....???

MindAsh
12-01-2010, 09:57 PM
flintstones red stamp north eastern pa
might as well be vitamins
3/10 will get ya well but swim did an overpriced bundle of this garbage in 5 hours and barely got a buzz aside from horrible cotton mouth

jsep
12-02-2010, 12:33 AM
SMokin aces 9/10 quality

copped in holyoke MA

a 9/10 bag in Holyoke? Apparently I need to branch out and try some new product. I've only been getting mediocre stuff through a phone connect. Where did you cop the smokin aces? (i know--please no street names, etc.) South? Down in the flats by the water? Or up the hill? What would be the best time to get em? Any help would be appreciated, oxylean!

ILLNEIGSCT
12-04-2010, 02:56 PM
HARTFORD, CT

...BLANK WHITE BAGS, WITH A CLEAR PLASTIC

...HOMEBOY WAS CALLIN THEM "FROG HOLLOWS"

...WAS VERY SKECTHY ABOUT THEM AS I WAS IN THE DOPE BLOCK WHERE EVERY 1 IS TRYIN TO SELL AND THERES ALOT OF SCAMMERS AND FAKES...DUDE LET ME TRY 2 FOR FREE AND HAD TO DO IT QUICK, SO I SNIFFED THEM TO SEE IF THEY WERE REAL (TASTE AND DRIP)...REMINDED ME OF THE OLD BLUE KOKEI FROGS...SAME TASTE...

RUSH...7/10....PINS AND NEEDLES ... BANGINGGG
COUNT...5/10....VERY SMALL BAGS AND LOW COUNT BUT NO CUT LEFT IN THE CAP...A 5 SHOT WAS ONLY A QUATER OF A CAP WHICH MADE ME REAL NERVEOUS BUT TURNED OUT VERY STR8
LEGS...8/10...WOKE UP FEELING WELL AND FINE

...ALL IN ALL A VERY GOOD FIND...VERY SURPRIZING FROM WHICH I FOUND THEM

LOL THE NAME IS FUNNY SEEING AS I GOT THEM IN "FROG HOLLOW"

...MUCH LUV YALL..PEACE

yo_bot
12-07-2010, 05:58 PM
HELL YEAH
with SKULL graphic
in RED bags
shit is nice
and
tastey
6's all around easily

SpiKed
12-08-2010, 11:29 AM
wtf is going on in philly??? ive been gettin nothin but dirt ... 4 bags to even get a buzz! so far ive had tnt, get hooked, bamboozle, life after death, blue magic, and its all been shit .. the last good shit ive seen was some Tony Montana bags those had me GONE with just one or two bags...idiot dealers putting too much cut

MindAsh
12-09-2010, 06:58 AM
wtf is going on in philly??? ive been gettin nothin but dirt ... 4 bags to even get a buzz! so far ive had tnt, get hooked, bamboozle, life after death, blue magic, and its all been shit .. the last good shit ive seen was some Tony Montana bags those had me GONE with just one or two bags...idiot dealers putting too much cut

ive only recently started bangin again after a year without and up here in scranton pa its been nothin but garbage also. idk maybe its a PA thing

Logistics
12-13-2010, 08:26 PM
a 9/10 bag in Holyoke? Apparently I need to branch out and try some new product. I've only been getting mediocre stuff through a phone connect. Where did you cop the smokin aces? (i know--please no street names, etc.) South? Down in the flats by the water? Or up the hill? What would be the best time to get em? Any help would be appreciated, oxylean!
Smokin Aces are all over Holyoke, but they're mediocre in my opinion. Fuck going to South holyoke, I avoid it at all costs. Just not worth the heat. There's people all over on the hill with real quality, Dope Dicks and Rolex were the shit when I was using..

Weird seeing all these Holyoke people popping up now though. If you meet a junkie named Johnny beat his ass for me, cuz he'll beat you in a second.

edit: Also LOL @ pink bags. Shit is total garbage, all the opiate noob white boys go to the building and pay 90 a b for that bullshit. Hilarious.

ILLNEIGSCT
12-17-2010, 11:28 PM
BLACK OPS

WHITE WAX SAYING "BLACK OPS"

GREEN PLASTIC, NOT SEALED...

40 A B

RUSH + COUNT + LEGS = 7'S ALL AROUND MY NIGGAZ

PRETTY DAMN BLAZE....THE BEAT IS ON THE RISE AGAIN YALL

PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT....lol i kno thats a saying in the E community but all us opio's can use it to

BE SAFE YALL AND WATCH OUT FER DEM JUMP OUTS !!! :)

OHHH, AND MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

chazhk
12-20-2010, 05:37 PM
ive only recently started bangin again after a year without and up here in scranton pa its been nothin but garbage also. idk maybe its a PA thing

I DONT KNOW BOUT SCRANTON BUT PHILLY SEEMS TO BE ON A ROLL.ROLEX,SUPRISE BOTH 7-8 ALL AROUND

jsep
12-21-2010, 02:12 AM
[QUOTE=Logistics;559807]Smokin Aces are all over Holyoke, but they're mediocre in my opinion. Fuck going to South holyoke, I avoid it at all costs. Just not worth the heat. There's people all over on the hill with real quality, Dope Dicks and Rolex were the shit when I was using..

Weird seeing all these Holyoke people popping up now though. If you meet a junkie named Johnny beat his ass for me, cuz he'll beat you in a second.[=QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply, Logistics. Definitely plan on avoiding South Holyoke. Not only the heat to worry about, but also know people who live down there and it would be really bad to be seen in that area...

SWIM tried a couple new things, both from Holyoke:

HEAVY D
White bags, some with blue stamp, others pink. Says, "Heavy D" With a naked woman spreading her legs.
Count: 9
Rush: 7
Legs: 6
These were pretty good, except they were cut with something funky that gave them a really groggy/dirty feeling.

KISS OF DEATH
White bags, pink stamp. Says, "Kiss of Death" with two sets of lips.
Count: 6
Rush: 6
Legs: 7
Kind of small, but a really clean high with a decent little rush. Some of the better quality stuff--as far as not being filthy with weird cut--that SWIM has gotten in Holyoke thus far.

SpiKed
12-21-2010, 10:57 AM
BIN LADEN

count 5/10
rush 6/10
legs 6/10

not bad at all

ohpee
12-21-2010, 12:21 PM
Out in Hackensack, copped some 416 in red ink. Not too bad but not as good as the Movie Star's (black ink, picture of some strung out type dude in between) in Scranton.

Both ran too expensive (120)

Neither was too bad or too great, and I haven't been using for at least 6 months.

I don't understand the grading scale so much, at least on a comparative level, so sorry..

edit: was also getting some powdered fet out've Germantown. Came in slightly narrow blue wax bags, taped and put in little clear dime bags. Was getting them for 15 from a dude who ran them for 20. He goes through alot of bullshit though and doesn't really know the situation in the opiated world. or much of the drug world for that matter. The rush was pretty good. Not as warm and envoloping as a dope rush, but more blissful and invigorating. (that probably makes no sense, it's hard to explain things sometimes)

steppencyde
12-21-2010, 11:45 PM
Ohpee I highly doubt it's feet based on what ur saying it sounds like an average Philly bag

yo_bot
01-01-2011, 01:38 PM
LUCKY 7
and >>>both are crap, taped with shiny glossy tape. muddy when not heated. clears up a little with heat but leaves black tar in the spoon. totally weak.
H20

blues
01-01-2011, 06:36 PM
merry fuckin' xmas,the grinch,and 720 virus are all spot-on outta trenton. not that super fire to write home about but defiantly worth ya time..

ILLNEIGSCT
01-01-2011, 09:48 PM
SHARKS wit a pic of a shark above the word

fireeeee

that is all :)

KeWLMoNk
01-27-2011, 01:43 PM
Guess I'll update this since no one's hit it in a bit....BK been pretty much the same the last few months overall...not sure about anyone elses experiences but

TARGET
count 7/10
rush 7/10
legs 7/10

STAMPLESS-used to be rush/true religion
count 4/10
rush 2/10
legs 3/10

PURPLE LABEL
count 8/10
rush 8/10
legs 8/10

BLACK MASK
count 8/10
rush 8/10
legs 8/10

WB
count 7/10
rush 7/10
legs 8/10

muffin
01-27-2011, 03:37 PM
i really miss my nyc days. alphabet city was just the bees knees back in the day. nothing like it anywhere, imo.

babyd
01-29-2011, 08:30 AM
DT 2011. Blue bag with black lettering. Messy looking stamp, but its what is inside that's important:

Count 8/10, Legs 10/10, Quality 9/10. Its the best I've had in quite some time.

Oxyphile
02-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Drugstore Cowboy - those words plus a little picture of a cowboy on horseback

Count - 9/10, very full bags for my area
Rush - 7/10, did a small test shot at first because i didn't want to fall out and still got a nice rush. second, larger shot yielded a very nice rush.
Legs - too soon to tell.

good dope overall, clean with almost no residue left in the cooker. one test shot and then a second shot once i knew the potency have got me nodding with one eye open, dropping cigarettes and shit, lol.

Funkit
02-19-2011, 01:44 AM
Patterson has been on fire recently. New Arrival is back and in full force at a 9/10, and Miami is also 8/10-9/10. I have yet to bang them, will report on rush in the morning.

Marve
03-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Recent from philly:
Kill Bill (white bag blue logo)
8/10 overall
9/10 count

U2
7/10 overall
6/10 count

Marve
03-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Double post FTW lol.

Just got what is supposedly most fire stuff in cmdn nj. anyone hear of witchcraft?

WITCH CRAFT (white bag, blue logo of witch flying on broom)
Overall 8.5/10
Count 8/10
Legs 7.5/10
Quality 9/10

Jerzydiesel
03-05-2011, 04:37 PM
http://articles.lancasteronline.com/ap/4/359072
a cop in north philly tried to steal 300 grams of dope !

babyd
03-05-2011, 05:03 PM
From Philly:
One Life - blue bag, black lettering
Count 7/10 (some are huge, others not so much)
Legs 9/10
Quality 7.5/10
Pretty decent stuff, overall 7.5/10.

Marve
03-06-2011, 12:13 AM
Made another run to Philly.. Tried to get that Kill Bill but was getting bull shitted..

Ended up with this:

D*O*A (blue bag, blue text, blue thumbs up above D*O*A logo)
Overall: 6.5/10
Quantity: 4/10 (Very small bags, if they were fatter they would be fireeeeee)
Quality: 9.5/10 (Even the tiny ass bags seem to put me on my ass, maybe a fent cut or something????)
Legs: 7/10 (Seems to last pretty long but I am not too sure I will have to re-evaluate later..)

03-06-2011, 12:37 AM
Hartford suburb: VIP(white bag, black letters, clear sleeve), copy(yellow bag and sleeve, red stamp unidentifiable image and small lettering)

picked up a mixed bun of these as a favor to someone stuck with them. dark tan/ light brown sandy looking powder.
as soon as i mixed them i knew why they were stuck. it takes 100 units to get two bags into solution and after filtering leaves a mess in the cooker. also it has that strong chemical smell all the junk bags i used to get from the beat had. probably not dope. i haven't used since may 2010 and five bags did nothing but leave a bad taste in my mouth. serves me right for trying to help a friend and copping in the suburbs.

danny
03-06-2011, 07:25 AM
sorry to be irrelevant but i got to comment, the e/c usa 'stamp' thing fascinates the FUCK out of me, its like street marketing, believe me when i say theres NOTHING like that in england, its more like ecstasy pills when you hear a certain imprint is the business, you go back and find its the same imprint but a different batch, not as good, or a different imprint, or the same imprint but a different colour, wild....anyway, sorry for the diversion, carry on....

Marve
03-06-2011, 08:47 AM
Hell yeh danny it is kinda just like how the E bomb market works. Your def right the problem is sometimes you go back to get tha same stamp and its a diff color or even identicle but the quality just drops off or it feels like its got more cut. The same way people copy press's or put out strong batches and then the same press of less quality once people recognize the brand.

Like my pet kitty used to steady get "Spiderman" blue bags w a pic of spidey. Quality 9/10 and count 8/10 but recently new batches are more like quality 3/10 and count 7/10 and its from the same block and peoples so you never know what your gonna get these days. Seems like cmdn quality is really dropping off recently or there is a lot of bunk shit going around. Maybe it's time to find some new connects or just hit up philly..

cig3f
03-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Hi mods and all, I've noticed most if not all of my stamp reports this year are gone (e.g., great man, lazy boy, deadly rose, knock out, visa, g six, empire, Candyman, avatar, etc.). What am I missing here? also, it's really difficult to log in and post with the iPhone now.

Well, while I'm at it, here are two more.

Avatar (no relation to previous post/supplier) (blue lettering no icon):
*8-9-9-8
-best in the area now. Effects more like oxy than dope--extremely up, rare nod, shorter yet much more intensely strong high. More brown than white powder no more than half, and usually averaging at half, full in the fold.

Red bull (no relation to previous post/supplier) (red lettering Bulls locking horns no year):
*6-6-5-6
--dreamy dope but still pretty tame and no fire.

Wow I must say that the nyc area is definitely the mecca of dope. It's all business and the selection and sheer number of suppliers is staggering. Quite remarkable for being illegal.

Amc6825
03-06-2011, 01:55 PM
I have the avatars as well. Got them in Brooklyn. I would say solid 8 all around. Also:

Red star(white bag, written in green) got in queens
Quality: 6
Quantity: 4

Funeral service (black lettering with a cross above) queens
Quality:6-7
Quantity: 7-8

danny
03-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Hell yeh danny it is kinda just like how the E bomb market works. Your def right the problem is sometimes you go back to get tha same stamp and its a diff color or even identicle but the quality just drops off or it feels like its got more cut. The same way people copy press's or put out strong batches and then the same press of less quality once people recognize the brand.

Like my pet kitty used to steady get "Spiderman" blue bags w a pic of spidey. Quality 9/10 and count 8/10 but recently new batches are more like quality 3/10 and count 7/10 and its from the same block and peoples so you never know what your gonna get these days. Seems like cmdn quality is really dropping off recently or there is a lot of bunk shit going around. Maybe it's time to find some new connects or just hit up philly..

marve is that not the biggest fucking head doer going when you go back to the same person with what you think is the same stamp and its a different batch thats not as good? that would drive me absolutely mental....

Marve
03-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Recent stuff from cmdn.. white bags, sealed up..

PAIN KILLER (black text, no logo):
Quality: 7/10
Count: 7/10
Legs: 7/10

Not too bad but not the best stamp out there rite now..

cig3f
03-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Here's my third Avatar report; first was from another supplier; the second one above and this were from the same one. This last batch is even more potent than the prior one by a slight bit. Last batch was around a week or so, and this one was on late yesterday/early today.

Avatar (blue lettering no icon):
*8-9.25-9.25-8.5
-best in the area now. Effects more like oxy than dope--extremely up, rare nod, shorter yet much more intensely strong high. More brown than white powder no more than half, and usually averaging at half, full in the fold. Less chemy smell/taste than prior batch. High comes on stronger but slower. Color slightly lighter but still on the brown side of white. Bangers recommended no more than two. One report already ODd on three but was saved by a generously well timed shot of suboxone.

I'm also going to approximate my 4 point ratings on last month's stamps in the NYC MTA area so the data isn't lost to users:

Visa--4
Lazy Boy--5
Great Man--5
Deadly Rose--5.5
G Six--6
Knock Out--6
Red Bull 2010--6.5
Red Bull--7
Candyman--8
Empire--8

C

Bradbeatdown
03-06-2011, 11:53 PM
these been around Binghamton for the past few months and i would say its the only
thing i wanna do :) if you seen em def pick em up.. 2bgs is all you will need.
"Strong Medicine" With black lettering and a Black Skull and cross bones
count 9/10 nice size
rush 8/10
legs 9/10

these are around my area too..

Marve
03-07-2011, 07:50 PM
SWIM copped that "NEW JERSEY DEVIL" in camden nj...

NEW JERSEY DEVIL (white bag, blue logo)
Overall:8/10
Quality:7/10
Quantity:8.5/10
Legs:7.5/10

Def pretty bangin not far off if not better than the witch craft :biggrin:.

RxQueen
03-07-2011, 11:22 PM
hey cig.... we lost a buncha posts in the switch-over of sites. if the posts you lost were since around mid-january, then that would be where they went.

Funkit
03-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Patterson is still hitting homers. New Arrival was great, now Greed, green stamp, is seeming to be even better.

I was also scoring Avatar for a while. I compare it to Fuck You if you have ever had that.

Marve
03-09-2011, 10:28 PM
hmmm nobody was out in Camden.. ended up with this: (and with the name who could say no? lol)

KYPTONITE (blue bag, red logo, red S)
Overall:7/10
Quality:7.5/10
Quantity:7/10
Legs:6.5/10

Seems pretty good and gets ya nice nd fucked up but seems to bother my nose a lil... makes me want to sneeze..

03-10-2011, 11:45 AM
purple bags no stamp clear sleeve

I got these to get rid of a hangover i acquired from celebrating my s/o's birthday. counts low and there 60 a b but the product is legit... id give them a solid 6. got rid of my hangover fine even though they made me puke pretty such right after i untied. i think im getting too old for drinking as my hangovers now are not worth it anymore.

Bradbeatdown
03-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Size:7/10
Rush:6/10
Legs:5/10

Charlie Sheen
Size 6/10
Rush 10/10 "Fire"
Legs 10/10 " only did 2 last all day and night till noon the next day"

babyd
03-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Charlie Sheen
Size 6/10
Rush 10/10 "Fire"
Legs 10/10 " only did 2 last all day and night till noon the next day"

WINNING! Did you look like this after you did it?

Amc6825
03-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Louis vuitton...white bag, red writing
Quality- 3/10
Quantity-4/10

Copped in queens

It is darker brown than I'm used to and has a weird taste kind of like shit...literally

What's the deal with this? Is it just a different cut? Anyone else know have experience with shit like this and know what I'm talking about? I've never gotten anything like this

Marve
03-11-2011, 07:39 PM
In Camden ... heard the njdevil set got raided so SWIM's pet went some where's else... first shit he ever tried was called pelican so when I heard SWIM's pet got this I was ecstatic ;)

PELICAN (white bag, sealed, pelican flying, black text)
Overall:8.5/10
Quality:9/10
Quantity:8/10
Legs:8.5/10

Verrrry strong tasting and bangin. some nice firee

jsep
03-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Holyoke, MA

T-Mobile
White bag, green ink. Says "t-mobile"
Same old shit.
Count: 3
Rush:5
Legs:6

Overall, not bad/clean feeling dope. Small bags though.

SpiKed
03-14-2011, 12:54 PM
#1 Way To Go (Big #1 with the words Way To Go inside the #!) very clean rush, dissolves almost clear, really good stuff

count 5/10
rush 7/10
legs 7/10

Banshee (blue bags with banshee in red letters, cant tell what the pic is) these have some darker tan powder and when mixed dont dissolve easily, they actually create almost clay like pieces in the mix, but if you stir hard enough it will dissolve into a dark clear liquid, i usually prefer clear .. the rush on these is insane but almost dirty feeling

count 8/10
rush 8/10
legs 8/10

but almost "dirty" high

babyd
03-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Made another run to Philly.. Tried to get that Kill Bill but was getting bull shitted..

Ended up with this:

D*O*A (blue bag, blue text, blue thumbs up above D*O*A logo)
Overall: 6.5/10
Quantity: 4/10 (Very small bags, if they were fatter they would be fireeeeee)
Quality: 9.5/10 (Even the tiny ass bags seem to put me on my ass, maybe a fent cut or something????)
Legs: 7/10 (Seems to last pretty long but I am not too sure I will have to re-evaluate later..)

I had the same shit happen to me, was gettin the runaround with the Kill Bill corner, ended up with the DOA. I'd have to agree with most of your assessment, except the quality, I'd give it a 8.5/10.

And hey, just in case anyone missed the thread yesterday regarding the bad dope in Camden, here is a link:

http://projectlazarus.posterous.com/nj-tap-out-heroin-ods

jill
03-14-2011, 10:13 PM
It is darker brown than I'm used to and has a weird taste kind of like shit...literally

What's the deal with this? Is it just a different cut? Anyone else know have experience with shit like this and know what I'm talking about? I've never gotten anything like this

I'd seriously consider the way it was probably transported.

deadline
03-15-2011, 11:39 AM
Twitter from Philadelphia (blue bags, graphic of a bird with the words twitter)

Overall: 7/10
Quantity: 6/10

All around good gear. Varies from a bright white to off white color. SWIM notices it always has a strong smell and consistent quantity bags.

dizzle
03-15-2011, 12:11 PM

hahahahaaaa!!!!!!! you know that's probably the case. Sad, but true.......

Weezlediesel
03-15-2011, 01:21 PM
Ok first off just wanna say Hi to everybody im new to the forum. Been reading post for a long time and have been waiting to give my 2 cents for awhile

I cop in philly and somtimes allentown up north. Here's whats going on in the North Kenzo

Nite Life
count:varies normally good 7/10
quality:7/10
legs:6/10

Kill Bill
count:7/10
legs:7/10

Surpise-dont like it that much all im gonna say

Rolex-just ok

the best-sucks

Theres some others but not worth listing I have to ask if anybody has ran into these. The other day a buddy of mine who must be bad luck. It was only the second time I went down with him midday and nobody was out. I decided to try and old spot that was never really worth going back to and there were people out. The bag was hard to make out at first, but it was a picture of a homeboy taken a leak and next to it in small letters it said 7up. Dude these put me on my ass and nothing puts me on my ass. I banged 2 with a nick of coke and was geekin. Did them without coke another 2 and got a heavy rush. The count was amazing to. All around I give it a nine. Another buddy of mine said his homegirl fellout off one of these. Keep your head up and look for these. I was pissed to cause went back that night to score more and it was kinda late didnt really want to go but my girl made me was driving my girls car home through cheltenham and got pulled over for her tint. thought i got all the bags i only had 2 out of the little pocket in my pants only got one and i had it wrapped in my sleeve he found the one in my pocket but i managed to slip the other in my ass while i was on the ground in cuffs crazy shit. I did nothing wrong and of course being white they searched me and the car found alot of para in the car and my girl is almost done school and going to be a teacher. well shes fucked now if she cant get the charges dropped. I told them to charge me with everything but they wouldnt. Duesh bag philly cops. They didnt even make us sign consent to search vehicle and i got no paper work. Be careful

candyman20
03-15-2011, 01:38 PM
7up i havent tried it myself but all the fiends on my block are going crazy over it

Bradbeatdown
03-15-2011, 04:25 PM
7up i havent tried it myself but all the fiends on my block are going crazy over it

Yea dude ive copped in Newark a while back and picked up 7up
they are fire.... .. thats funny people around me went crazy over them too.. 2 bgs and you were straight.

7up "Green 7up logo"

count 8/10
rush 8/10
legs 10/10 last awhile.

Weezlediesel
03-15-2011, 05:39 PM
yeah i doubt they were the same cause they just popped up in philly but dont doubt that the ones in newark were good to i here north jerz has some of the best quality around, but this wasnt green logo and the seven up was in black ink in really small letters to the right of a homeboy taken a piss. really bizarre stamp for north philly normally just have printed letters with no graphics on the bags. I didnt even expect them to be good but dam.

Kingsmoker1014
03-15-2011, 06:04 PM

Lol that was great had me and my girl laughin our asses off but yet its so dam true

thats why i never open balloons with my mouth and i see other people doing so and forewarn them

yo_bot
03-15-2011, 06:12 PM
GOYA
seems so be slightly better than average
i like'm

also been getting raw that some locals are bagging, it's been great

babyd
03-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Ok first off just wanna say Hi to everybody im new to the forum. Been reading post for a long time and have been waiting to give my 2 cents for awhile

I cop in philly and somtimes allentown up north. Here's whats going on in the North Kenzo

Nite Life
count:varies normally good 7/10
legs:6/10

Kill Bill
count:7/10
legs:7/10

Surpise-dont like it that much all im gonna say

Rolex-just ok

the best-sucks

Theres some others but not worth listing I have to ask if anybody has ran into these. The other day a buddy of mine who must be bad luck. It was only the second time I went down with him midday and nobody was out. I decided to try and old spot that was never really worth going back to and there were people out. The bag was hard to make out at first, but it was a picture of a homeboy taken a leak and next to it in small letters it said 7up. Dude these put me on my ass and nothing puts me on my ass. I banged 2 with a nick of coke and was geekin. Did them without coke another 2 and got a heavy rush. The count was amazing to. All around I give it a nine. Another buddy of mine said his homegirl fellout off one of these. Keep your head up and look for these. I was pissed to cause went back that night to score more and it was kinda late didnt really want to go but my girl made me was driving my girls car home through cheltenham and got pulled over for her tint. thought i got all the bags i only had 2 out of the little pocket in my pants only got one and i had it wrapped in my sleeve he found the one in my pocket but i managed to slip the other in my ass while i was on the ground in cuffs crazy shit. I did nothing wrong and of course being white they searched me and the car found alot of para in the car and my girl is almost done school and going to be a teacher. well shes fucked now if she cant get the charges dropped. I told them to charge me with everything but they wouldnt. Duesh bag philly cops. They didnt even make us sign consent to search vehicle and i got no paper work. Be careful

welcome Weezlediesel, nice to have another Philly 'phile on board. So sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. what did u and ur girl get charged with?

I copped surprise and the best (the worst) and have to agree with your rating...both were shit. I've been staying away from that spot since they haven't had a good stamp in months. Still haven't gotten Kill Bill but I've heard it fell off a bit. I'm definitely gonna keep my eye out for the 7up.

Tonight I copped D.O.A. again, it was waaaaaay better than Saturday. 2 bags and I was nodding hard. The count was better than Saturday too.

Weezlediesel
03-15-2011, 06:53 PM
thanks man dude they never even told me what I got charged with thats the fucked up part a lawyer I talked to when I told him cheltenham said let me guess they gave you know paper work or any idea what your charges were and I was like pretty much. apparently thats common so I dont know dude. First time ever get popped. Came close a couple of times, I dont look like I fuck with the shit apparently thats what im always told so that helps. Kill bill is literally like 10 ft from the worst all im gonna say. Not always out. Ive been hereing about doa since the summer but never got a chance to try it. I sticked with night life because it was always good and consistantly good but there never out anymore and I have heard kill bill fell off havent tried it in a couple weeks

candyman20
03-15-2011, 07:06 PM
Yea dude ive copped in Newark a while back and picked up 7up
they are fire.... .. thats funny people around me went crazy over them too.. 2 bgs and you were straight.

7up "Green 7up logo"
yeah those are the jawns i got

deadline
03-15-2011, 08:17 PM
MVP (Blue baggie, black lettering, no graphic)

SWIM got two different types of MVP, although they both came in the same baggies. One was a pearly white powder that was on par with quality that SWIM has been seeing in the Twitter bags while the other was a beige/off-white color. The whiter one was definitely a 7/10 while the other was 5/10 or so.

Some other stamps SWIM has seen around is Venom In The Blood, DOA, 650, Moon Dust, Black Widow, The Godfather. They were all copped by SWIM a month or more back though so SWIM cannot rate them until new ones come around.

taste it first
03-16-2011, 07:48 AM
Hartford, CT

Transformers (red bag, double sealed blue plastic, optimus prime graphic)
overall: 5/10
rush: 4/10
count: 6/10
legs: 6/10

Overall not great by any means, but the price was right. 3 b's for under a buck - should give you a hint on the quality right there...

Bricks & Stacks
03-16-2011, 09:04 AM
^How far up the bags is a 6/10 count in Hartford? 3 buns for under a buck sounds sounds crazy cheap for a place that's not a huge city, I know it's close to NYC but you aint getting no 3 buns for a buck in NYC off of a average connect. Not that I'm doubting you cuz I heard other people talk about 40 dollar single buns there so it must be the norm I just always wanted to ask that. Quality shit or not if it's halfway decent they're some regular sized bags 3 bucks or so a bag ain't bad.

taste it first
03-16-2011, 09:11 AM
^How far up the bags is a 6/10 count in Hartford? 3 buns for under a buck sounds sounds crazy cheap for a place that's not a huge city, I know it's close to NYC but you aint getting no 3 buns for a buck in NYC off of a average connect. Not that I'm doubting you cuz I heard other people talk about 40 dollar single buns there so it must be the norm I just always wanted to ask that. Quality shit or not if it's halfway decent they're some regular sized bags 3 bucks or so a bag ain't bad.

In hartford, most everything is 2bs for a buck. If you've known the dude awhile, prob drop it down to 45. The most SWIM's ever seen is 60/b's in hford. In New Haven all you see are jersey stamps @ 100/b (average). Weird, 30 miles down a single highway makes that big a difference...

Bricks & Stacks
03-16-2011, 09:15 AM
^Haha you ain't answer the question cuz, how much d is in em? I mean are the jersey bags in New Haven fatter? Like I know you said count was 6/10 but I'm wonderin if a CT count scale is different then a PGH count scale, feel me?

taste it first
03-16-2011, 09:26 AM
Gotcha. The new haven bags are always about double hartfords size. SWIM could do 4 new haven/jersey bags and be very well off, SWIM also does around 8-10 of hartfords in a shot to get the same feeling. But the way I look at is its the same price either way... Don't get SWIM wrong, and please don't follow my full b/shot program, because there have been times that SWIM has done 5 hartford bags and was rocked to a point where it was a bit scary for the first few mins. Since SWIM only had philly shit once after watching the phillies beat the yankees, he can't really give you a good comparison....

Bricks & Stacks
03-16-2011, 09:49 AM
Aight I got you, most of the bags we get in Pittsburgh are bagged in Jersey. Usually, dependin on the dude, jersey shit is about 60 for a single bun sometimes 70, highest is 80 if it's some fire and cheaper for bricks. So I guess it's a lil cheaper here then in New Haven or 2 buns in Hartford for a buck but yeah good look on the info

jerseygrl89
03-16-2011, 11:52 AM
hey all! first post. here goes..
noone out at usual spot in cmdn, ended up with this..

PUBLIC ENEMY (blue bag,black lettering, pic of an ak)
Overall 7/10
Count 5/10 (would've been better if they werent soo small)
Legs 7.5/10
Quality 8/10

not completely awful. just wish they were bigger.
hope this was good for a first post ! be careful out there :biggrin:

carol01
03-16-2011, 01:46 PM
hey all! first post. here goes..
noone out at usual spot in cmdn, ended up with this..

PUBLIC ENEMY (blue bag,black lettering, pic of an ak)
Overall 7/10
Count 5/10 (would've been better if they werent soo small)
Legs 7.5/10
Quality 8/10

not completely awful. just wish they were bigger.
hope this was good for a first post ! be careful out there :biggrin:

Hey are you the original jerzygirl? :)

Bradbeatdown
03-16-2011, 05:05 PM

I work on the road alot...
so im all over the east coast.. when i was in hartford ct last winter i was getting bs for 40 bucks all day...
and it was really good.....

also when i was in pitts like this time last year i copped these bags that were called black hearts
ive never seen wax bgs like theses.. the bgs were all black with little gold hearts on em
shit was fire.

Bricks & Stacks
03-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Yeah those black and golds are bagged here they're usually pretty good bags are def weird tho

taste it first
03-16-2011, 11:29 PM
Hartford (somewhere up 84W):

"get right" (white bags folded one time each and banded up.)
overall: 7.5/10
count: 8
rush: 8
legs: 7

all together pretty good. Not the best SWIM's ever had but def the best in the past few weeks to a solid month. Straight 50/b, normal price; once homeboy realizes hes got the best around im sure it will be up to 60.

If you see them, grab them - you wont be dissapointed...

Also Hartford:

"Sonic" (blue bags, SONIC spelt out)

overall: 6.5
count: 7
rush: 6
legs: 6

It took a few more of the sonics to match the get right's quality. Still though, not too bad, I miss the old days (old being 4-10 years ago. Swim's favorite # to call was always on, always ready to go and ALWAYS had the best shit around. Dude would tell u what street to wait for him at (he always said a few mins), and he would line up the cars on both sides. as soon as you saw his big ass fancy navigator, people would swarm over to his windows before he could even stop.

He was my favorite, even with his horrible queing process, but his phones been off for a few months now. I remember at least 5 cars a week would get pulled over after seeing this dude. thankfully i've been lucky

::knocks on wood::

and i am officially rambeling... feel free to skip past my 'has nothing to do with much of anything' story and go straight to the stamp reports.

Be safe out there.

taste it first
03-16-2011, 11:42 PM
All you hartford people out there, I remember last few summers the boys in blue would do their raids on tuesdays and thursdays. Dealers and junksters called it TnT, and a lot of dealers would either charge you more or just plain shut the phone off till the next morning. They always seemed to happen off the **** exit. Anywho, this shit still go on? i know that area has slowed down big-big-big time. Usually means the boys are right behind them, but I havent been seeing them off exit **** area.

**** used to be the fucking worst area, but its where 90% of the good shit was. Every time SWIM pulled down one of the many streets near/off **** SWIM would be praying to the dope gods that a crown vic wasnt waiting there for outta place white boys to drive by so he could light em up on you.

panda
03-17-2011, 12:07 AM
Yeah those black and golds are bagged here they're usually pretty good bags are def weird tho

be on the lookout for the black and gold bags, they are back. should start to be well circulated starting in the northside area, and bagged right here in the burgh. actually by a friend, but be careful i think he/she put to much of the goods in them(not necessarily a bad thing), even though he/she won't admit it. we had a friend od and not come back from her normal # of bags(RIP Britt).

be safe everybody, test shot always because its always worth it.

Bricks & Stacks
03-17-2011, 05:43 AM
be on the lookout for the black and gold bags, they are back. should start to be well circulated starting in the northside area, and bagged right here in the burgh. actually by a friend, but be careful i think he/she put to much of the goods in them(not necessarily a bad thing), even though he/she won't admit it. we had a friend od and not come back from her normal # of bags(RIP Britt).

be safe everybody, test shot always because its always worth it.

Shit I didn't know they ever left, seems like someone always knew somebody that they're cuz's barber's uncle's lil bro had em or some shit haha. Seems like most of the fire that's been around recently is bein bagged here. A lot of unmarked/unfolded/untaped bags goin around and bags with preprints...Cuz that's how we roll in the burgh haha fuck all that expensive tape and buyin a stamp and shit! But nah, Jersey bags can def be hit or miss these days.

Sorry bout ya friend cuz.

Bradbeatdown
03-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Shit I didn't know they ever left, seems like someone always knew somebody that they're cuz's barber's uncle's lil bro had em or some shit haha. Seems like most of the fire that's been around recently is bein bagged here. A lot of unmarked/unfolded/untaped bags goin around and bags with preprints...Cuz that's how we roll in the burgh haha fuck all that expensive tape and buyin a stamp and shit! But nah, Jersey bags can def be hit or miss these days.

Sorry bout ya friend cuz.

yeah its prob. been a year and a half since i was down that way... thos bags stood out... cuz ive never seen wax bags like that and they were fire... they were copped on the north side. i remeber me and a friend shared a bun and i did 3 bgs and was nodding out all night. and had shit to wake up too.. most of the time i shot right thru a bun myself

Weezlediesel
03-17-2011, 02:18 PM
Dam you hartford heads get decent deals. Makes me wonder about the quality though. I mainly cop in the philadelphia region now and buns if you have a dude run normally either 80 or 90 a bun of anywhere between 13-15 bags. If you dont have a dude and cop off one of the handful of open air blocks in kensington its a straight 10 dollars a bag type deal no breakdown which sucks, but the quality is always normally good and you dont have to play the waiting game. I only wonder about hartfords quality becuase I spent the majority of my dope days copping in Allentown PA which is a totally different ball game compared to Philly. No open air its a real small city of mainly puerto ricans and bundles are normally 60 for 10 bags but can go as high as 80 for 10. The quality of the dope there is horrible compared to philly. Its alot like jersey and the majority of the product comes from jersey but its cut to shit. Normally no stamps plain white bags and they are really wide bags and they are just banded together with a rubber band no plastic like in philly. I used to have one dude though that would get fire. Hands down better then any philly dope ive ever done but it fell off. The odd thing about it was that it was a real dark like almost chocolate color brown powder and it mixed up dark and was so thick it would take about three cottons to get most of it in the works it would always get clogged. But the shit was fire. It would give you that heavy warm rush where you get pins and needles through your whole body and i hardly ever get that pins and needles feeling. wierd because i always found that the darker the dope in allentown normally the better the quality where as in philly you hardly ever get dark dope never brown and the lighter it is normally the better it is. I still have connects up there but honestly once i started fucking with philly dope i never wanted to fuck with allentown again its 90 percent garbage, but occasionally some fire comes through. Sorry for the rant it just boggles my mind how close the scenes can be and how different they are compared to each other, but when i here people talking about hartford it reminds me of allentown. Ive never heard anybody on here talk about allentown or reading which is another small dope city in PA.

candyman20
03-17-2011, 02:53 PM
thanks man dude they never even told me what I got charged with thats the fucked up part a lawyer I talked to when I told him cheltenham said let me guess they gave you know paper work or any idea what your charges were and I was like pretty much. apparently thats common so I dont know dude. First time ever get popped. Came close a couple of times, I dont look like I fuck with the shit apparently thats what im always told so that helps. Kill bill is literally like 10 ft from the worst all im gonna say. Not always out. Ive been hereing about doa since the summer but never got a chance to try it. I sticked with night life because it was always good and consistantly good but there never out anymore and I have heard kill bill fell off havent tried it in a couple weeks
did u get booked in philly or cheltenham cause i been arrested in cheltenham and thats montgomery county not philly, and dope from allentown is garbage and it usually comes from new york thats why they got all them gang members and there coke is fuckin official cause powder from new york is way better than philly

alteknj
03-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Dam you hartford heads get decent deals. Makes me wonder about the quality though. I mainly cop in the philadelphia region now and buns if you have a dude run normally either 80 or 90 a bun of anywhere between 13-15 bags. If you dont have a dude and cop off one of the handful of open air blocks in kensington its a straight 10 dollars a bag type deal no breakdown which sucks, but the quality is always normally good and you dont have to play the waiting game. I only wonder about hartfords quality becuase I spent the majority of my dope days copping in Allentown PA which is a totally different ball game compared to Philly. No open air its a real small city of mainly puerto ricans and bundles are normally 60 for 10 bags but can go as high as 80 for 10. The quality of the dope there is horrible compared to philly. Its alot like jersey and the majority of the product comes from jersey but its cut to shit. Normally no stamps plain white bags and they are really wide bags and they are just banded together with a rubber band no plastic like in philly. I used to have one dude though that would get fire. Hands down better then any philly dope ive ever done but it fell off. The odd thing about it was that it was a real dark like almost chocolate color brown powder and it mixed up dark and was so thick it would take about three cottons to get most of it in the works it would always get clogged. But the shit was fire. It would give you that heavy warm rush where you get pins and needles through your whole body and i hardly ever get that pins and needles feeling. wierd because i always found that the darker the dope in allentown normally the better the quality where as in philly you hardly ever get dark dope never brown and the lighter it is normally the better it is. I still have connects up there but honestly once i started fucking with philly dope i never wanted to fuck with allentown again its 90 percent garbage, but occasionally some fire comes through. Sorry for the rant it just boggles my mind how close the scenes can be and how different they are compared to each other, but when i here people talking about hartford it reminds me of allentown. Ive never heard anybody on here talk about allentown or reading which is another small dope city in PA.

did u get booked in philly or cheltenham cause i been arrested in cheltenham and thats montgomery county not philly, and dope from allentown is garbage and it usually comes from new york thats why they got all them gang members and there coke is fuckin official cause powder from new york is way better than philly

I live in Easton, PA at the moment and both you guys know it's like 15 mins from Allentown. (Lehigh Valley, same shit). I came up on straight NJ dope from Newark, JC, Paterson or NYC. When I came to the Lehigh Valley, shit changed. Everything you guys said is true. The bags here are in Allentown are cheap ($60 a bun usually) but they are nicks..half of a proper NJ/NYC bag. They come packaged all fucked up in unmarked, unstamped, tiny ass bags sometimes in plastic zips or heat wrapped or just handed to you open now tape or rubberband. Fucking ridiculous. Now, every now and then there will be a batch of FIRE. But in my 1 1/2 year copping here, very rarely. It's ALL Puerto Ricans that run everything. A lot of Latin Kings and shit. To be honest, I just don't trust these Ricans.. a lot of them are shady and will rip you off. A lot of low level gang members looking to make a buck will sell you bunk shit or whatever (been ripped off for coke here 3 times).. I have never been ripped off in Jersey dealing with the blacks on the block or projects. Those dudes were straight up businessmen. I dealt with a Latina chick here, she was on point.. good dope and coke, but expensive. But always on point. Also, met another dude who would make weekly runs out to NYC to cop 100 grams and bring it back to Allentown and bag up himself. Yes, almost all of the dope is coming from NYC, not NJ.. These dudes have family or gangs in NYC and get small packages of raw dope and they stomp on it till it's dead, package it up weak and sell it to the all the white kids in Valley. Scene is a joke if you ask me. You got Philly an hour south and Newark an hour east. Been to Philly and people say it's the same shit in A-town, no way. Philly is way better. And Newark is Newark, you aren't going to touch Newark. I'd rather take the drive out on 78 there to get proper shit, same prices roughly with better count and quality. And Allentown is the place to go if your a junkie here, anywhere else is getting shit from here and it's probably even worse (Reading, Scranton, Wilkes-Barr, Pocono/Stroudsburg). PA dope scene is weak.. other than Philly. I hear Pittsburgh is alright, but no experience there. If you find yourself in the Lehigh Valley or Allentown, do yourself a favor and take the trip to Philly or Newark.. round trip: 2 1/2 hour-3 hours.. Boom, get in, cop and get out. Beats the shit out of Allentown. It's also crazy how many junkies there are here and the city has garbage dope. Latin Kings fucked everything up here, it's in the papers every week. Let the Blacks bring it in and sling it, it would probably be much better.

Edit: Also, yea.. no open air in Allentown. There are "bad" parts of town.. you might get lucky in. But nothing that resembles a real open air market. It's all who you know in the city or a phone number game.

candyman20
03-17-2011, 05:30 PM
i agree with some of what u say for one im puerto rican so i take offense to that and two not all the bags are blank ive seen plenty of bags from a town that have stamps and that are taped up in fact i never seen one that wasnt taped but other than that yeah allentown sucks but like i said before there coke is fire, if u wanna find the block look for gang members this probly dont work so well for white kids but for me it would work just fine

alteknj
03-17-2011, 06:16 PM
Didn't mean to offend you and I didn't mean Puerto Ricans as an ethnicity.. I'm just generally speaking about the Latin Kings which are mostly Puerto Ricans in Allentown 99%. I have plenty of experience with copping off gang bangers in Jersey.. just seems like the Blacks do better business in general. Don't want to turn it into a racial thing.. but it's just something I have noticed.

Bricks & Stacks
03-17-2011, 06:41 PM
^yeah ok. Racist. Haha just fuckin with you bro. Pittsburghs weird we don't have a lot of ricans or pretty much anybody else. Your pretty much white or black in steel city.

Funkit
03-17-2011, 10:32 PM
God damned. Is it harvest season or something? Paterson NJ has been absolutely fire for the past month. Swim needs a damned fire extinguisher. He just picked up "Dark Knight" and it is bangin. 2 Benadryl and .6g insufflated and SWIM was noddin out while standing up even though swim took .5mg sub today

seven10kids
03-17-2011, 10:54 PM
does it usually take you a lot to break thru your bupe? how long have you been on sub? .5mg is a pretty small dose still and it usually take at least 1-2mg it seems to me to have any blocking effects. Idk, but sounds like you got some good bags!! Is it a black bag?

steppencyde
03-17-2011, 11:21 PM
this racism topic is funny. there are no gangs in philly, ime the ricans have been way for business like and on point and the black guys are sketchier and more "ghetto" with a few exceptions... i had a rly business like black dealer in philly once and he got popped.

as a white guy copping in the hood it helps to be be put at ease by who ur dealing with not making u nervous paranoid or hurried. and in philly that has def been the PRs. and they all drive civics.lol.

on the topic of hartford, sure they get cheap buns.... but they are small, weak and almost always barely worth it. you get what you pay for if u are good at buying drugs. sometimes u even get a cherry on top. ha.

candyman20
03-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Exactly thats why every white person that drives down my street yells to me because they feel more comfortable dealin with me because im not black

and my best dope dealer was black his dope was fire and hed front me as many bundles as i wanted..to bad i burnt him

elbowguts
03-18-2011, 01:04 AM
In Kensington:

GODFATHER (blue bag, simple red text stamp with GOD on one line, FATHER on the the next )
Overall:6.5/10
Quantity:6.5/10
Legs:7/10

Keep in mind I insufflate, no IV, so my numbers may not xfer. Low overall reflects high price.

As far as the scene, I'm dealing with very pro Puerto Ricans. Problem is that they're jacking me on the price, but I'm reluctant to try elsewhere because they are 100% reliable and safe (Well, as close to 100 as you can get). In my experience, most of the business-like people there are PR's, with blacks being hustlers (In general, okay?). One time SWIM's main source had grams instead of bundles, but it was just timing and they won't offer it again. There was a great black biz guy, but is gone; I wonder if it's the same guy that Steppencycle mentioned. I'd give more detail about why I feel like I'm locked into this particular businessperson, but TMI, IMHO.

Newbie question: If you see the same cluster of guys on the same corner pretty much every day is that a good sign or what? It's so obvious it makes me feel like "Setup!" Plus I have a tough time getting started with people cause I look so straight and don't have tracks. I just know there's better stuff out there with a better price.

WRT runners. I used one once in a different city (Seattle). It worked out okay except once I got connected, the bum started making a scene about wanting more money, until the dealer talked him down. Still it was not good, happening on a semi-busy sidewalk.

This whole thing is so stupid. Legality would make so much sense and make so many people healthier and less stressed.

Be safe.

babyd
03-18-2011, 03:33 AM
In Kensington:

GODFATHER (blue bag, simple red text stamp with GOD on one line, FATHER on the the next )
Overall:6.5/10
Quantity:6.5/10
Legs:7/10

Keep in mind I insufflate, no IV, so my numbers may not xfer. Low overall reflects high price.

As far as the scene, I'm dealing with very pro Puerto Ricans. Problem is that they're jacking me on the price, but I'm reluctant to try elsewhere because they are 100% reliable and safe (Well, as close to 100 as you can get). In my experience, most of the business-like people there are PR's, with blacks being hustlers (In general, okay?). One time SWIM's main source had grams instead of bundles, but it was just timing and they won't offer it again. There was a great black biz guy, but is gone; I wonder if it's the same guy that Steppencycle mentioned. I'd give more detail about why I feel like I'm locked into this particular businessperson, but TMI, IMHO.

Newbie question: If you see the same cluster of guys on the same corner pretty much every day is that a good sign or what? It's so obvious it makes me feel like "Setup!" Plus I have a tough time getting started with people cause I look so straight and don't have tracks. I just know there's better stuff out there with a better price.

WRT runners. I used one once in a different city (Seattle). It worked out okay except once I got connected, the bum started making a scene about wanting more money, until the dealer talked him down. Still it was not good, happening on a semi-busy sidewalk.

This whole thing is so stupid. Legality would make so much sense and make so many people healthier and less stressed.

Be safe.

Thats pretty funny, I ended up scoring this yesterday and got no deal on it. Very strange, I think that its the 1st time I didn't get at least 1 freebie. The dude was sketchy, prob because the cops were all over the place. I really wanted the DOA again or that 7up everyone is talking about, but I gave up and settled for this after about 20 min of walkin around.

As far as the black hustlers, I guess I got really lucky. I ended up using the same guy (black dude) for the last 5 months. He'd meet up with me far away from all of that heat and for a long time the dope was decent enough for me to stick around. Then he caught a case hustlin down there and shit went sour. He stopped working the block and tried to step out on his own, strictly delivery. THen he started getting terrible shit and would be out for days at a time. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted...

Anyway, as far as a rating for Godfather, I guess I'll agree with your assessment. Shit just seems so much worse after getting that DOA fire.

gfiendn
03-18-2011, 09:15 AM

All around good gear. Varies from a bright white to off white color. SWIM notices it always has a strong smell and consistent quantity bags.

Agreed on that rating

All of these are from me doin the kenzo corner hop

Scorpion (white bag scorpion with 2 scorpions underneath it)
Overall 6/10
Quantity 9/10
Quality 5/10
Legs 7/10

Scarface 2 (Blue bag black lettering)
Overall 7/10
Quantity 5/10
Quality 7/10
Legs 8/10

Superstrong (blue bag black lettering)
Overall 7/10
Quantity 6/10
Quality 8/10
Legs 6/10

Tom & Jerry (White Bag blue lettering) I enjoy the symbolism of cat and mouse... I mentioned it to the corner boy and he was confused
Overall 5/10
Quantity 6/10
Quality 5/10
Legs 4/10

gfiendn
03-18-2011, 09:36 AM
I mainly cop in the philadelphia region now and buns if you have a dude run normally either 80 or 90 a bun of anywhere between 13-15 bags. If you dont have a dude and cop off one of the handful of open air blocks in kensington its a straight 10 dollars a bag type deal no breakdown which sucks,

I can normally talk a new connect down to 14 for 120. You just gotta show them you know people usually throw in a few freebies at around the 13-15 area

Weezlediesel
03-18-2011, 12:06 PM
im pretty sure it was cheltanham. i never had any of those bags in kenzo besides the tom and jerry which i didnt like i gotta do alittle more moving around and see whats up. i miss my phone connects. anybody remember absolut. They were the bomb

Weezlediesel
03-18-2011, 12:25 PM
From what I here about Newark and Paterson it makes my mouth water. Shit is so cheap and pure from what everybody says. If i didnt have PA plates I would definately try and sniff some shit out in paterson cause it sounds like its easy to cop there.

candyman20
03-18-2011, 12:56 PM
im pretty sure it was cheltanham. i never had any of those bags in kenzo besides the tom and jerry which i didnt like i gotta do alittle more moving around and see whats up. i miss my phone connects. anybody remember absolut. They were the bomb
well what kind of cops were they cheltenham or philly

03-18-2011, 01:17 PM
**** used to be the fucking worst area, but its where 90% of the good shit was. Every time SWIM pulled down one of the many streets near/off **** SWIM would be praying to the dope gods that a crown vic wasnt waiting there for outta place white boys to drive by so he could light em up on you.

nevermind a crown vic. i got jumped out on at a light just after copping by a brand new red kia. they had me in cuffs in like three seconds. my s/o thought we were getting carjacked since it was three plain clothed pigs cutting us off, jumping out of a car guns drawn and ripping us out. they diddnt find anything though but brought me in for criminal trespass anyway because since i dont live in hartford apparently im trespassing by being in the passenger seat of my own car in a known drug area.

Weezlediesel
03-18-2011, 02:52 PM
I was so sketched i never looked at the vehicle they never gave me paper work and it was right by the target in cheltenham so it had to be cheltenham

candyman20
03-18-2011, 05:28 PM
theyre assholes i been arrested in cheltenham and i had to stay in there cell for 27hours before they took me to montgomery county correctional that jail sucks ass i had to stay there for 4 stay there for 4 days before my po got me transferred back to cfcf

Bricks & Stacks
03-18-2011, 11:40 PM
nevermind a crown vic. i got jumped out on at a light just after copping by a brand new red kia. they had me in cuffs in like three seconds. my s/o thought we were getting carjacked since it was three plain clothed pigs cutting us off, jumping out of a car guns drawn and ripping us out. they diddnt find anything though but brought me in for criminal trespass anyway because since i dont live in hartford apparently im trespassing by being in the passenger seat of my own car in a known drug area.

Yo straight up this shit was hilarious, because I've been there. Except when it happened to me I had just parked and the cops came running up from around the corner of a building wearin hoodies with the hoods up and skullies guns out screamin GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR MOTHERFUCKER! I was 100% I was gettin carjacked, until I saw the cuffs THEN they said "aw we're such and such police" and I told em like "DAMN I'M GLAD ITS JUST YOU I THOUGHT I WAS GETTIN JACKED!" They didn't think it was as funny as me and my girl did. Especially when they tore the car apart for about an hour and a half, the whole time threatening my girl if she don't tell em where the shits at she's gettin charged with it to but she kept it real and was like what shit? They managed to pull a whopping 1 rolled blunt out. There's a fuckin headline for ya "Undercover operation nets 1 rolled blunt in Northside" LOL. They was so pissed they just threatened us for a few mins took the blunt and let us go.

Good to know I'm not the only one.

love4opiods
03-19-2011, 12:10 AM
Some stuff swims been picking up lately, from the kenzo area of phila
Well known name swim been getting alot lately, havnt gone to the block for a while, got big dudes number, i dont shoot just snort btw
hope it helps
Black Label (got 4 samples so happy)
Quality- 8
Count-6
Legs- didnt have that many to decide this, but i believe itd be at least a 7
DDT (well known name, on that block its shit, but off this guy it seems to be much better)
Quality-7
count-7
legs-6
Cloud 9 (i believe it has a 9 in it but the stamp was messy)
Quality-3
count-4
legs-2 STAY CLEAR FROM THIS
D.C 2010
quality-8
count-7
legs-8 this is some good stuff keep your eyes out for it
Batman
quality-6
count-6
legs-5 enough to get you well weird taste
Lettuce and Tomatoe
quality-9
count-7
legs-8 This is fire, weird taste but for snorting i actually felt it instantly. i was dumber then a rock
Facebook
quality-6
count-7
legs-5 enough to get you well

Swim also had Tom n Jerry swim agrees with the above ratings, same spot switches it up to Avatar here and their. which is good. Swim forgets what the bags look like sorry. my first stamp post hoped it helped

Marve
03-19-2011, 12:12 AM
damn that sucks guys. good thing they let u go tho bricks alll is good.

Fucking watchout for that Witch Craft set in Camden NJ... I wouldn't go there or if you do make sure you have them count it out in front of ya before ya hand anything over..

SWIM went up there today and the reg dude sent over a black dude on a bike. SWIM copped 2 buns from him. The dude snatched the money and handed him 2 thin buns and an xtra. SWIM counted them up and it was 8 and 9 in each when it was supposed to be 11 + the xtra so 23. SWIM immediately told him he made a mistake and asked for the 5 or at least 4 that they owe swim and they told him to leave and continued to harass and kick / throw bottles at car / threaten swim's life. Some fucked up shit for some regulars to do rite on the set...

Granted there was cops rite down the street and entire Camden was in chaos with cops everywhere I don't know if it was raids or shootings or what but something is going on down there and the heat is insane.. those dudes must have been buggin the fuck out but that is some bullshit to strait lie and then try to fuck a car up for no reason. Stay away from Camden for a lil bit guys unless you don't mind LEO on your ASS lol.

love4opiods
03-19-2011, 12:25 AM
swim stay clear from camden, swim now call camden "iraq" its the wild west, swim feel my life in limbo everytime i went their

candyman20
03-19-2011, 12:31 AM
got these jawns called bucknaked wit a picture of an ass on them i dont do dope no more so i dont know if there good

Weezlediesel
03-19-2011, 11:36 AM
just out of curiosity candyman20 how do you still possess dope but have the ability not to do it. and your on this forum alot talking about it. I dont know i guess some are stronger then others. Just curious

gfiendn
03-19-2011, 12:04 PM
Candyman, for the sake of science and rating lemme get una completa of dem jawns. (actually dont, because we dont use opiophile that way)

WeezleDiesel, I just chip (for now) and I can hang onto dope for awhile...

also stamp report:

Draino Max (Blue Bag, blue lettering)
Overall 9/10
Quality 9/10
Quantity 7/10
Legs Long and Lovely

Also I was worried for a minute shooting something labeled Draino

opi8
03-19-2011, 02:01 PM
I'm in central-ish NH, theres been these little ziplock bags that are rectangle shaped that I've seen everybody selling so I assume the big dude is baggin it up and giving ppl pre-bagged shit to sell. Theres about .1 in each for $20 and it's really light tan. Shot one for the first time today so I can't compare the rush to anything else but I got a great rush off of one bag, quantity was probably a 4 cause they're very small, quality a 6 and legs I can't comment on cause I just did my shot. I've seen these bags and this dope all over NH so if anybody comes across them they're worth buying, just nothing to write home about. I dk if theres even any other NH members on here though

Funkit
03-19-2011, 05:39 PM
does it usually take you a lot to break thru your bupe? how long have you been on sub? .5mg is a pretty small dose still and it usually take at least 1-2mg it seems to me to have any blocking effects. Idk, but sounds like you got some good bags!! Is it a black bag?

It was a green bag with a picture of batman. and usually just under double dose. this stuff was strong so swim only needed 6 insuff to get blasted while on bupe, 4 not on, when usually it takes him a bun insuff when not on sub or about 4-5 bag iv.

he noticed it caused a very high drop in blood pressure though, swim almost fell out a couple times from it.

candyman20
03-19-2011, 05:53 PM
just out of curiosity candyman20 how do you still possess dope but have the ability not to do it. and your on this forum alot talking about it. I dont know i guess some are stronger then others. Just curious

i do other drugs sometimes opiates but mostly benzos

taste it first
03-20-2011, 03:16 AM
hartford:

expendables (blue plastic, no stamp; not sure how dealer came up with the name...

overall: garbage
count: garbage
rush: garbage
legs: garbage

also from same dude, blue plastic, similar white bags with a skull and bones logo. same garbage rating. SWIM did 13 bags @ once and got nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SONIC (still around, quality about the same but the legs got longer)

HOT DOG (white bas, red lettering)
overall: 8
legs/count/rush: solid 8's accross the board.

New connect for SWIM, seems promissing. Price is 60/b for any amount, no deals even on stacks but well worth it.

Funkit
03-22-2011, 02:51 PM
maybe you shouldve tasted it first huh

:>

dizzle
03-24-2011, 09:09 AM
maybe you shouldve tasted it first huh

:>

damn I was gonna say that..........Nicely done

Bricks & Stacks
03-24-2011, 09:52 AM
Do y'all mean like buy 1 bag and test it or like taste it out the bag? If it's the latter I need to come to Chitown or NJ cuz around here if you start rippin open stamps and tastin that shit you're gonna get cut off or a gun pulled on you. I can see if you mean buy 1 and peep it first, but if you just tastin it out the stamp ain't no dealer gonna take a open stamp back.

jerseygrl89
03-24-2011, 12:20 PM
cmdn has been crazy.

Bomb (blue bag clear sleeve black stamp picture of a bomb)
Overall 8/10
Quality 8/10
Quantity 7/10
Legs 7/10
nott bad. had CRUSE too.. not even worth discussing

babyd
03-24-2011, 05:54 PM
Copped this garbage in North Philly, blue bag with a pic of a lightbulb on it:
Quality: 2/10
Legs: 2/10
Quantity: 3/10
AVOID!

Also, I've been getting D.O.A. pretty regularly in Kensington. One day it was a different dude, had the same stamp but the bags were white instead of blue. It was not good. If you come across the D.O.A. make sure you get the blue bags, steer clear of the white.

candyman20
03-24-2011, 05:56 PM
Copped this garbage in North Philly, blue bag with a pic of a lightbulb on it:
Quality: 2/10
Legs: 2/10
Quantity: 3/10
AVOID!

Also, I've been getting D.O.A. pretty regularly in Kensington. One day it was a different dude, had the same stamp but the bags were white instead of blue. It was not good. If you come across the D.O.A. make sure you get the blue bags, steer clear of the white.

does it say electric by the lightbulb

babyd
03-24-2011, 08:07 PM
no, just the lightbulb. got them in north though, not kensington.

candyman20
03-24-2011, 09:04 PM
no, just the lightbulb. got them in north though, not kensington.

oh alright cuz im in fairhill and i had these bags called electric they had a light bulb and it was easily the worst dope i ever did it was like a year ago tho

seven10kids
03-25-2011, 12:36 AM
Do y'all mean like buy 1 bag and test it or like taste it out the bag? If it's the latter I need to come to Chitown or NJ cuz around here if you start rippin open stamps and tastin that shit you're gonna get cut off or a gun pulled on you. I can see if you mean buy 1 and peep it first, but if you just tastin it out the stamp ain't no dealer gonna take a open stamp back.

In most open air markets will peeps sell just one bag as a tester? As some boy on the block, i would be sketched if someone grabbed one bag from me then came back and scooped up another 10-20. I would think they got popped and the cops wanted them to go back and grab a bigger amount to make a bigger bust....

tester deals seem like a bust, but i see peeps want to make money too. No open air here, but you dont really find anyone selling pills by the singles, unless it is a homie to homie thing or a party environment where you can set up shop. idk, im ignorant to copping off the block.

Bricks & Stacks
03-25-2011, 12:49 AM
It depends on who you dealin with and how much you gon spend and where your at. I mean if you tell em from the jump like "yeah let me try 1 and if it's hittin I'll get 20" then it don't look that shady feel me? Cuz why wouldn't you just buy the 20 from the jump and bust em, shitty dope is the same charge as fire dope. Now if you don't mention it the first time I could see em bein kinda sketched out about it. The thing is if the shits legit and they know it they'll be happy to let you buy some testers cuz they know you'll be back to get the 20. And if they don't sell you somethin to test, then you prob wont grab shit. Plus in some places fiends scrape up $10 bucks and run straight to the block to get 1 bag any time they get the money they don't be like savin up for half a bundle or somethin.

upstate_007
03-25-2011, 07:06 AM
It depends on who you dealin with and how much you gon spend and where your at. I mean if you tell em from the jump like "yeah let me try 1 and if it's hittin I'll get 20" then it don't look that shady feel me? Cuz why wouldn't you just buy the 20 from the jump and bust em, shitty dope is the same charge as fire dope. Now if you don't mention it the first time I could see em bein kinda sketched out about it. The thing is if the shits legit and they know it they'll be happy to let you buy some testers cuz they know you'll be back to get the 20. And if they don't sell you somethin to test, then you prob wont grab shit. Plus in some places fiends scrape up $10 bucks and run straight to the block to get 1 bag any time they get the money they don't be like savin up for half a bundle or somethin.

True.

In my open air days way back when in NYC I bought 1 or 2 at a time all the time. Multiple times a day too as the money came in.

kebkeb
03-25-2011, 09:33 AM
I tried the skull and bones a couple of weeks ago,I'm new to h so can't realy compare. I'm a pain patient that needs to find somthing better-not asking just stating!

Bradbeatdown
03-25-2011, 08:41 PM
i feel for you living in vermont... i was up there 2 summer ago weed is great but no dope... and the people said its hard to come by up there

m16800
03-25-2011, 09:55 PM
Any1 on here from Baltimore? If so do you get stamps down there or the Capsules? How much per single?

Dead_on_Sight
03-25-2011, 10:46 PM

Where you copping this from? Been seeing twitter bags in West Philly. Curious if they're up north also..

gfiendn
03-25-2011, 10:52 PM
they is indeed up norf

babyd
03-26-2011, 06:59 AM
Copped this from my delivery connect. He's had garbage lately but he texted me to let me know he had some better stuff...and for once he was right!

Bright yellow bag with red A+ on the bag:

Quantity: 7/10

Pretty decent stuff overall.

sweet pea
03-26-2011, 10:16 AM
Any1 on here from Baltimore? If so do you get stamps down there or the Capsules? How much per single?

not stamps, capsules. 10 each. i heard you can work out a deal, tho, if you buy more.

yo_bot
03-26-2011, 07:00 PM
GOYA on white bag
(R)ush: 5
(L)egs:4
(S)ize:5

C.V.S on white bag
R-4
L-3
S-6

PS3 on whie bag
R-4
L-4
S-6.5

DUFFLE BAG
R-7
L-8
S-8

btw- i'm in central southern PA but these products are from the jerz...

m16800
03-26-2011, 10:58 PM
http://forum.opiophile.org/[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/ei6u5g.jpgHere is what I been coping this week in Pittsburgh, Pa

Stamp name: CNN
Stamp Color: RED
Graphic: None
Quality: 6.6/10
Quantity 6.5/10
ROA: IV

Stamp name: Boost
Stamp Color: purple
Graphic: Boost mobile logo
Quality: 6.2/10
Quantity 5/10
ROA: IV
10 Year's experience with the dope game. Average dose 7-10 bags of 6/10 Dope

http://i53.tinypic.com/ei6u5g.jpg

m16800
03-26-2011, 11:03 PM
any1 else from pittsburgh on here?

steppencyde
03-26-2011, 11:27 PM
pretty sure the pittsburghers post their reviews in the midwest dope report forums. the PA people in here are usually philly/allentown, etc. nice pics and post tho. thats def a solid start. welcome.

elbowguts
03-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Stamp name: D.O.A.
Stamp Color: blue
Graphic: letters D.O.A.
Quality: 6/10
Quantity 6/10
ROA: Insufflation

Swim's tolerance is super-high and he only got two bags of this, but it seems cleaner than the usual shit and somewhat more euphoric.

Again today, heat out in force. On one corner (famous for U2, supposedly), there were about six cop cars around one perp's car (that I could see). They had him out and the trunk open. Swim had to drive right by them, so he just kept his eyes on the road and imagined he was going to church. Connect said yesterday was the same.

gfiendn
03-27-2011, 01:17 PM
Funny you say that... my U2 connect in another part of the city was busted last week. Had to drive by him too. Silver/Grey PT Cruiser undercover car

yo_bot
03-27-2011, 06:14 PM
blank blue wax bags taped
7's across the board.

(baltimore raw)

FeelinWayTooDamnGood
03-27-2011, 08:48 PM
Theres plenty of burghers on here but they come and go.

I don't shoot my dope, I just snort it but those CNNs had me nodding my face off which is very rare given that I have a decent tolly and on the rare occasions I choose to get bags it usually turns out to be shit.

Weezlediesel
03-28-2011, 08:55 AM
My usual spot in N. Philly(kenzo) which had nite life for as long as i could remember was shutdown for about a month. I went back there a couple days ago and they were back out. One of the corner boys that i became pretty cool with and hadnt seen in a couple months was out and we got to talkin. He offered me deal on bundles and a couple of his boys told me they would hook me up with 14 bag buns for 70. I havent tried it yet but from what he says its decent. The new stamp they have on the block inplace of nite life is called body count. Not bad at all nite life was always solid. The rush on the body count stamp was just standard but the legs on these were long. I never nod and these had me nodding the first time i banged them. Also a friend of mine in my hometown of lansdale gets bundles outside of kensington from a phone connect. For the longest time they were called transformers with a picture of optimus prime and recently switched to starters with the starter sports logo same shit and is pretty decent was wondering if anybody on here has tried either of these.

sweet pea
03-30-2011, 06:43 AM
blank blue wax bags taped
7's across the board.

(baltimore raw)

huh? where'd you get this? w/out posting street names, please. very curious. east side? west?

Bricks & Stacks
03-30-2011, 08:52 AM
Not that I'm speakin for yo bot but he prob means the raw is from Baltimore and someone in his area of PA is baggin it up. Them blank blue stamps are usually easier to find at a store then regular white glassines, so every joe schmo that gets a couple grams of dope goes out and buys em and starts baggin up thinkin he's Nino Brown. Not sayin that's the case for yo bot's dude, just sayin that's what I seem to be noticing as a trend.

I know some people in a small Ohio city about 30 min west of Pittsburgh and every white boy out there that knows somebody in town from Detroit buys grams off the Detroit boys then puts in them blank blue joints and resells em to all the suburban Ohio kids for a jacked up price. I also noticed in the Pics of Gear thread when JTduffet was baggin stamps in the pics he was usin the blank blue dips so they must be easier to find all up and down the east coast.

candyman20
03-30-2011, 08:57 AM
Not that I'm speakin for yo bot but he prob means the raw is from Baltimore and someone in his area of PA is baggin it up. Them blank blue stamps are usually easier to find at a store then regular white glassines, so every joe schmo that gets a couple grams of dope goes out and buys em and starts baggin up thinkin he's Nino Brown. Not sayin that's the case for yo bot's dude, just sayin that's what I seem to be noticing as a trend.

I know some people in a small Ohio city about 30 min west of Pittsburgh and every white boy out there that knows somebody in town from Detroit buys grams off the Detroit boys then puts in them blank blue joints and resells em to all the suburban Ohio kids for a jacked up price. I also noticed in the Pics of Gear thread when JTduffet was baggin stamps in the pics he was usin the blank blue dips so they must be easier to find all up and down the east coast.
they sell them jawns in almost all corner stores in philly they got the waxes the sleeves the crack baggies everything

Bricks & Stacks
03-30-2011, 09:21 AM
Yeah the sleeves is a Philly thing far as I know they come out this way once in a while but it ain't the norm. Round here if our bags ain't comin from Jersey in the normal jersey porno mag wrapped fashion half the time they ain't even taped or folded and sometimes not even stamped just wide open rubber banded into bricks. These are white bags I'm talkin bout tho not the blue dips, and seems to be happenin more recently then it used to, prob cuz how inconsistent Jersey d is startin to be everybodys gettin smart and baggin their own

candyman20
03-30-2011, 09:24 AM
yeah i never saw dope in a sleeve that wasnt from philly but most people see them wide ass bags and immediately think it came from somewhere else but we do got them wide jawns down here there to big for the sleeves so they stuff em in the husky nick bags cause we got like 3 sizes of bags for nicks of weed i just call it small medium and husky cause i forget waht the measurements are

Bricks & Stacks
03-30-2011, 09:27 AM
Why y'all shit always got to be double wrapped? Seems like shit just add more overheard to the baggin up, I mean not much but if you baggin up a lot itd add up. I ain't hatin on it or nothin that just always fucked me up, I heard people say its so they can't be fucked with but if you're buyin your shit off someone low enough to be dippin in bags takin shit out you need to find a new connect anyways. I could kinda see so they don't get wet and fuck the d up but that's bout it

candyman20
03-30-2011, 09:33 AM
honestly i have no idea i always thought so it dont get wet cause on the block ninety percent of the time we aint gonna keep the bundles on us its usually in plain sight in a cig pack so i guess when theres snow on the ground or its rainin but i used to think it was pretty cool lookin but it is a pain in the ass to bag it up and takes to long

i just thought of this but when u rubberband them together since its in plastic its a little more rigid and it dont fuck the wax up if its only like a half a bun

Bricks & Stacks
03-30-2011, 09:37 AM
Yeah pain in the ass unbaggin it to. I even hate when I be drivin home rippin open like 10 jersey bags then I got fuckin tape and shit all over the whip and half bags and shit, dumb shit to be doin I know but even at the crib it can be a bitch. I feel you on the leavin em in a cig pack and shit on the block that's what I was meanin so they don't get wet when theyre stashed, cuz if somebody hustlin bags straight out their pockets they aint gon be hustlin very long. Around here in one hood more then others they used to just bag up in balloons, kinda like the mexicans do tar but it was powder, I still see em every now and again but a lot less then back in the day. Usually they was lot fatter then stamps too

Mk2JettaVR6
04-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Anyone from the Bridgeport Area? Almost everything that is available to SWIM is low quality, SWIM wishes he had some idea where to look in hartford but dosen't
The Only 2 stamps that SWIM thinks are worth a mention are "Funeral Service" stamped in black on a white taped bag... prob an all arround 5/10 Also "Face Down" stamp is prob a 6/10...First post here seems like a great forum hopefully I can contribute to it more often!

Marve
04-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Anyone from the Bridgeport Area? Almost everything that is available to SWIM is low quality, SWIM wishes he had some idea where to look in hartford but dosen't
The Only 2 stamps that SWIM thinks are worth a mention are &quot;Funeral Service&quot; stamped in black on a white taped bag... prob an all arround 5/10 Also &quot;Face Down&quot; stamp is prob a 6/10...First post here seems like a great forum hopefully I can contribute to it more often!

hell yeh welcome my fellow v dubber!

panda
04-04-2011, 11:59 PM
i know there is another thread but i figured it could only help and not hurt to mention this in this thread because a lot of people use it....

in the pittsburgh area, we have two different white non stamped baggies going around, one of these is very very strong, i have heard 8-10 people have died using them(probably more just what was on the news). i can tell you that i personally know 3 people that have died off these and another member had two friends pass away. RIP to ALL..

the strong bags seem to more around the northside area and are taped well(well they should be, but if they get stepped on, then they might not be). they are also around the north hills and north boroughs area. the problem is they have made there way in small pockets all around pittsburgh, even as far as 45 minutes away.

just wanted everybody to be careful and give the heads up, we can never replace a member! these are good bags, as in the cut aint bad or anything, but just very potent. so please mix your shot up, do a little, wait a few and continue as needed. a test shot could save your life.

be safe everybody.

yo_bot
04-05-2011, 06:22 PM
RED BULL
on yellow bag
6's above average easily :)

plain printer paper folds of baltimore raw, this shit is fire. i could smell the stink as soon as i opened them...

Marve
04-05-2011, 06:50 PM
So in Camden here's wuts hott: Witchcraft 8.5/10 Still BLAZING FIREE.. TKO XL (blue bag, black logo, re-sealable baggies) TKO XL = tha new Tap Out 8/10 Overall FIRE AS A MOFO 9.5/10 Count DAMN THEY FAT SON If you cant find witch or TKO these aint bad: Creeper 6/10 (new spiderman) Stuffy 7/10 (heard good things) Pelican or Newjersey Devil if you cant find em I would stay away from the following: jackpot, fire, lifesupport, painkiller, hd, dvd, family guy, etc they are all garbage or fell off

OrangeLude
04-05-2011, 07:58 PM
what is the LE presence like in Camden? is it easy for a stranger to come in, do bus & get going? time of day? peace. A road less traveled.

Marve
04-06-2011, 08:50 PM
what is the LE presence like in Camden? is it easy for a stranger to come in, do bus & get going? time of day? peace. A road less traveled.

its hot as hell recently in camden. rumor has it they re-hired 50 new cops since the layoff.

so really to answer your question if u know where 2 go then yeh but don't get caught in the wrong place or u will get popped or jumped and robbed..

Marve
04-06-2011, 08:59 PM
So in Camden here's wuts hott:
Witchcraft 8.5/10 Still BLAZING FIREE..

TKO XL (blue bag, black logo, re-sealable baggies)
TKO XL = tha new Tap Out
8/10 Overall FIRE AS A MOFO
9.5/10 Count DAMN THEY FAT SON

If you cant find witch or TKO these aint bad:
Creeper 6/10 (new spiderman)
Stuffy 7/10 (heard good things)
Pelican or Newjersey Devil

if you cant find em I would stay away from the following: jackpot, fire, lifesupport, painkiller, hd, dvd, family guy, etc they are all garbage or fell off

sorry guys spaces got stripped somehow and I cannot edit.. above is the fixed version though

pun1178
04-07-2011, 08:41 PM
first time thinking about using h till my drs appoint ment to get more patches anny advice for a guy in the bx

yo_bot
04-08-2011, 12:56 PM
^dude this is the stamp report thread...

i'd advise you not to use heroin but if you want to put yer shoes on and take your car or other means of transportation into know drug area's and look for legit dudes on the street.

pun1178
04-11-2011, 03:11 AM
any one know any good nyc stamps first time trying to cop

Ickyuck
04-11-2011, 06:09 AM
Be careful, pun1178.
Oh and Camden is not even worth thinking about its so hot right now.

Marve
04-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Be careful, pun1178.
Oh and Camden is not even worth thinking about its so hot right now.

I beg to differ.. those TKO XL fat ass bags are callin out my name lol.. They are so damn fat guys def check them out. Its the new tapout and every bag is filled past the 2nd fold. Breaks out to some HUGE ASS LINES. Maybe I'll work on getting come pic's up for you guys to see them.. its TKO XL in blue waxes in resealable clear baggies.

pun1178
04-11-2011, 08:27 PM
well swims in the bronx so swim have no deah where to find shit swim wants strong shit

pun1178
04-13-2011, 03:50 AM
any help

flowergirl
04-13-2011, 07:52 AM
Knock it off, pun. No one is allowed to "help" you the way you're hoping.
Icky said "be careful". I asked you to stop. For your sake, I certainly hope you're paying attention.

05-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Hartford ct- yellow bag clear sleeve stamped 88
this is swims old connects new shit and is the best ive seen around here in a long time. count is like a 4-5 but quality is a solid 8. these are the first bags ive seen in forever you can bang one and get a rush off it. standard 50 a b hartford prices

Mk2JettaVR6
05-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Bridgeport area i'm told most of these are nyc bags so they are 20's which suck considering there half price 50 miles down the road :(

1080- blue stamp white bag--decent 6/10
Live High-red stamp white bag--7/10
Yukon- blue stamp white bag-- 7/10
Unstopable- black stamp white bag-- 3/10
Ether- red stamp white bag--6/10

yo_bot
05-12-2011, 10:06 PM
(flaming basketball) *just like the nba logo
MIAMI
HEAT

i'd rate these as 7's all around. i was very happy with them. this crew brings their shit back from new jersey, newark i believe.

yellow/white/pink/blue wax bags. folded. taped

baltimore raw that these cats haven't been stepping on, been really good lately

two weeks ago the jersey cats had: LAST CALL w/syringe graphic and GOOD PUSSY w/ cat graphic both where the sme shit. quality 5/quantity 7. it was whie dope that looked milky in water but changed to a nice golden yellow with some heating. decent shit

antifox
05-14-2011, 01:44 PM
I just got VILLAN.

I am going to test out. Anyone else got experience let me know!

Weezlediesel
05-14-2011, 07:50 PM
Whats up with my fellow philly heads. This thread has been slow lately, anyway as some know i had mentioned that i had moved to the city of philly from the surrounding suburbs. I moved to the south philly area of greys ferry where the demographic is mostly black and some irish. I wouldn't think dope would be that big around here, but its around. My roommates who look alot more like drug users have met three dealers with decent dope, but know one has approached me seeing as i look so straight edge. It sucks having to go through them and they wont give me any of the connects. The majority of dope is horrible and cut to shit and real milky when you add water, but here is a review on some of the goods.

blue, red and white stars all over a white bag(crazy graphics its awesome i dont even think its a stamp its like the bag itself already had these graphics)
quality-7
quantity-8
legs-6
this dope is a tan color but mixes up really dark and the dope is smooth and leaves a good buzz and is like no other shit ive found up north

Flyers with flyers hocky logo(blue bag cleer sleeve)
quality-8
quantity7
legs-7
very good dope mixes up nice and the liquid is sort of a redish tint to it

This other dealer always has a different stamp but here is the latest one he had
Blue magic(blue bag clear sleeve)
quality-6
quantity-6
legs-5

All these bags were out of the south philly area of greys ferry

yo_bot
05-15-2011, 02:31 PM
I just got VILLAN.

I am going to test out. Anyone else got experience let me know!

^so did you do the shit or what? :rolleyes:

IceQueenKitten
05-16-2011, 09:26 AM
Anyone from NY gets Target, blue stamp, delivered from Williamsburgh?

duck
05-17-2011, 09:19 AM

OL, after my hiatus its crazy to hear you talking about going.to score.like somewhere in Camden! I just mean you alwways seemed so wise and if im not.mistaken in midlife with a career and what not? Man, I would really hate.to see you ft in trouble, it can really fuck.up a career and reputation instantly.

Is maintenance not goin. So well? Surely there is a better solution.

Im not coming down on you at all, a lot.of us just really respect you and look.to.you for your wisdom and this just really caught me off gaurd.

Mk2JettaVR6
05-18-2011, 03:42 PM
Bridgeport , CT G-MIX (white bag purple stamp) is back and is FIRE!!! was good like a month ago, last 2 weeks was garbage and now id give it an 8/10 all arround, the count even improved! if you see it, GRAB IT! it's the best I've "Herd from others!"

yo_bot
05-19-2011, 07:52 PM
PUNK
with "punk" cartoon graphic
pretty much the same as miami heat count is sligghly better
i did five oday and got one hell of a rush and super high

hey what's with some of these cats saying they got bags, asking about them and then not rating them, i can't believe i'm even putting this out there but it just annoys the hell ou of me.

05-20-2011, 09:46 AM
hartford... your welcome, white bag red stamp pink sleeve.
id rate these a solid 7. good but not the best out there as of late.
the counts are better than the 88's and the blue monkeys but the extra is just more cut so its not really a good thing. 50 a bundle standard hartford prices. id like to add i think the name of the stamp is just a little conceited, eh?