PDA

View Full Version : Potentiating Oxycodone?

The_Tortured_Soul
05-04-2008, 12:02 PM
If SWIM were to drink a 24oz of Ruby Red Grapefruit juice and take two Benedryl tablets then 30 minutes later ingest 3 Oxy 5/325's and two maximum strenght tums, would that greatly increase the intensity and lenghth of the high? How much stronger would it probably be? If SWIM is able to handle 40mgs of Oxycodone, then should SWIM be alright doing 15mg and potentiating it as described? SWIM is trying to conserve all these little 5's but he still wants to get really high. Yesturday SWIM ended up doing 65milligrams for that day and that was not good conservation skills at all for SWIM. SWIM forgot how weak Oxycodone 5's were. Are there any better potentiating methods that work great and are simple? If there is another thread that I should be in then please let me know.

I-Nod
05-04-2008, 01:05 PM
There are a few "Potentiation" threads around here. I'll try to find it in a sec. Also, I've found White Grapefruit Juice to work noticeably better than Ruby Red. Whatever kind you DO buy, read the ingredients, make sure they're 100% gf juice. Sometimes they'll add other juices (apple or grape) for 'filler'. Tagamet (or is it Tagament?) is another good potentiator too.

I always noticed a difference using Tums or some baking soda mixed w/ a little water (thats some salty shit there!) I'll try to find the potentiator thread and link it...

EDIT: Ahh... eveline hooked ya up! I was just going to post my search results for "potenti*"... lots of threads, LOTS of 'em... http://forum.opiophile.org/search.php?searchid=890491

eveline
05-04-2008, 01:06 PM
There are TONS of threads about this. The reason no one's answering is because we've already been over this topic many times... The thread I was thinking of is CUBErt's potentiation guide: http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=3363. But just use the search engine (something you should do before posting anyway)... there's a lot more. This page is also pretty useful: http://opioids.com/opiates/index.html.

I don't think people can really tell you how much it's gonna increase the high for you... you'll have to experiment. It's different for everyone. I'm not sure you should expect it to more than double the effect though (though it's better to shoot low anyway).

edit: Sorry if this sounded harsh... right now I can't figure out how to tone it down, haha... just trying to help.

The_Tortured_Soul
05-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the links. BTW, I prefer I-Nods social skills, just for the record. I'm sorry I get bitchy like a teenage girl sometimes. I just hate it when people get anal on forums. I appreciate all the help that I can get, I just like when it is polite like I-Nod. Thank, I-Nod. I'll have to test this out tonight. Last night just using the tums alone and (4) 5/325s I was getting noddy, but then again it was 5am.

Brony
05-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the links. BTW, I prefer I-Nods social skills, just for the record. I'm sorry I get bitchy like a teenage girl sometimes. I just hate it when people get anal on forums. I appreciate all the help that I can get, I just like when it is polite like I-Nod. Thank, I-Nod. I'll have to test this out tonight. Last night just using the tums alone and (4) 5/325s I was getting noddy, but then again it was 5am.

Don't sweat it that people can get a little testy when you ask a question that's been covered before.

Believe me, people here will help you with information, so long as you've searched around the site first.

I probably would have given you the same response the eveline did.

PinPointPupils
05-04-2008, 01:55 PM
If SWIM were to drink a 24oz of Ruby Red Grapefruit juice and take two Benedryl tablets then 30 minutes later ingest 3 Oxy 5/325's and two maximum strenght tums, would that greatly increase the intensity and lenghth of the high? How much stronger would it probably be? If SWIM is able to handle 40mgs of Oxycodone, then should SWIM be alright doing 15mg and potentiating it as described? SWIM is trying to conserve all these little 5's but he still wants to get really high. Yesturday SWIM ended up doing 65milligrams for that day and that was not good conservation skills at all for SWIM. SWIM forgot how weak Oxycodone 5's were. Are there any better potentiating methods that work great and are simple? If there is another thread that I should be in then please let me know.

Can I ask who is ''SWIM''cause this dude always has tons of drugs and always seems super high...:rolleyes:

clinton
05-04-2008, 01:56 PM
i hear red doesn't work..
go with the 100 % ocean spray white...
not from concentrate

I-Nod
05-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Oh, I forgot to add... UTMFSE!!!

JUST KIDDING!! I jus' jokin'! :D Eveline gave some good advice there... it's just hard to candy-coat those pointers.

ZodiacKiller
05-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Can I ask who is ''SWIM''cause this dude always has tons of drugs and always seems super high...:rolleyes:

Oh, it's just a nick-name for this guy who used to come around here boasting about all the drugs he could do, and he claimed he was an athletic swimmer, too. So we make fun of him......

ZK

The_Tortured_Soul
05-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Yeah, I don't care, but it's still lame. Anyway the point is potentiating opiates and I have a better understanding of it and I tried the white grapefruit juice, tums, and benadryl thing with 12.5mgs of OC and it did seem to make it a little stronger and last longer. I am going to try it again with DXM instead of Benedryl and Tagment as well with a higher dose like between 15-20. Probably go with 20mg/ Potentiating is such a great idea. I don't know why I never thought of it before. I mean I knew that it worked with Methadone and I knew that Mushroom trips are enhanced by cranberry juice. Well, I came to this site to learn and that's exactly what I am doing. YEAH! No shooting Acetametaphine. Cold Water Extract Vikes if you plan on taking a high dose. Potentiate opiates and save money without sacrafising the high. Cool.

ZodiacKiller
05-04-2008, 07:49 PM
^ Yeah, uh, the question wasn't even asked by you, Mr.-know-it-all. Lame would be you. I can just tell you're gonna last a real long time here. Seen a million like you come and go.

Hey, anyone remember Woods?

ZK

WarmCyanide
05-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Oh, it's just a nick-name for this guy who used to come around here boasting about all the drugs he could do, and he claimed he was an athletic swimmer, too. So we make fun of him......

ZK

Yeah, I don't care, but it's still lame.

torutured soul i'm gonna snort a line off of your feelings. ZK was tryin to be helpful.

edit.. and if you like I-nod's conduct here, he also makes a bitchen roast beef sandwich while smacking the "n" out of your tagament.

Somanax
05-04-2008, 09:03 PM
^ Yeah, uh, the question wasn't even asked by you, Mr.-know-it-all. Lame would be you. I can just tell you're gonna last a real long time here. Seen a million like you come and go.

ZK

At least Wood's was funny

Not funny like Jahred 24 but ......

you get the idea

Groggy
05-04-2008, 09:19 PM
yeah well went to walmart got cimetidine took 8-9 think I still had the roxi 30s
as for longevity it great for the yawn not so much on the euphoria:cool:

clinton
05-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I don't care, but it's still lame.

what dont you care about?

the etiquette of the board?

people are just trying to help you so that you can get around here a little better.....not having to make a new thread for every question you have ,,,there is a wealth of knowledge here,
do a little digging,youll find your answer to almost anything...

please dont be a dick...
have a lovely day

Pandora
05-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Dude, what is the deal with people always claiming stuff doesn't bother them.

If you take the time to mention it, especially MULTIPLE TIMES, you obviously care.

Have some humility. You're pretty new here. Some experienced members were trying to be helpful. Eveline's post wasn't anal...it's stated right in the rules that you should use the search engine before posting. This topic has been covered many times. Eveline was extremely helpful and gave you links and advice, and you turn around and imply you don't like her "social skills" or whatever?

THAT, my friend, is what is lame.

And that is all I have to say on the matter.

savethedogs
05-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Dude, what is the deal with people always claiming stuff doesn't bother them.

If you take the time to mention it, especially MULTIPLE TIMES, you obviously care.

Have some humility. You're pretty new here. Some experienced members were trying to be helpful. Eveline's post wasn't anal...it's stated right in the rules that you should use the search engine before posting. This topic has been covered many times. Eveline was extremely helpful and gave you links and advice, and you turn around and imply you don't like her "social skills" or whatever?

THAT, my friend, is what is lame.

And that is all I have to say on the matter.

seconded.

I-Nod
05-04-2008, 10:49 PM
I passed out a couple days ago... woke up in the front yard wearing sandals WITH socks on and a horseshoe in my hand. Just when you think you've got it bad...

Seedy
05-05-2008, 05:23 AM
^ Fucking LOL man & that's only the second time i ever typed lol. now 3

Toots
05-05-2008, 05:46 AM
I just hate it when people get anal on forums.
I'd rather it occur on the internet as opposed to getting anal in real life. NTTIAWWT...whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Brony
05-05-2008, 01:38 PM

ZK

Yeah, what ZK said.

tortured_soul: the members of Opiophile will go out of their way to help you out, so long as you do your part. A little bit of ball-busting along the way is to be expected. Especially because of the fact that you're relatively new.

Just go with the flow and things should be fine and dandy.

reddragon3668
05-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Personally, why fuck with all that since your messing with Oxy 5's? Just do a CWE and go get ya a pint of Absolute or what not and have a good night. The potentiation effect of stuff like grapefruit juice and cimetidine works more for morphine, if I remember correctly. Oxy taken orally is nearly 100% BA anyways so I doubt your accomplishing much with it. Now a good stiff drink, that will work wonders.

And, btw, the folks here that are going out of their way to give you advice about using the search engine and stuff are as good as they come here at Opiophile. Try not to make enemies before you really get your feet wet. Hope this helps.

Inspektahdek
05-05-2008, 02:44 PM
"drink a 24oz of Ruby Red Grapefruit juice and take two Benedryl tablets then 30 minutes later ingest 3 Oxy 5/325's and two maximum strenght tums" You just gave out the chemist cookbook recipe for SUPERDUPERMORPHONE! Seriously though, the RED GFJ does nothing, only white GFJ inhibits the enzyme that moreso lets the medication recycle itself to make
it a bit stronger and last a bit longer and it hast to be done about 30 minutes-45 minutes prior to PO ingestion. There's potentiation but nothing crazy like double strength maybe 15% potentiation. Diphenhydramine which is
the benadryl you're talking about will give the feeling of being a bit potentiated, it will sedate you more and you won't itch as much. And the antacid doesn't do much I'd rather skip all of this and just if I was eating some opiates
I'd rather just eat the opiates on a really empty stomach, this will be the best potentiation you can receive in my opinion.

ah to be young again, well in opiate tolerance anyhow.............

ndoftaworld
05-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Or do this, in exact order:

1. Chug 2 liters of 100% WGF juice

2. Take 5 Zicam Cough 30mg DXM quick desolve tablets

3. Take 6 Benedryl Allergy Capsules

4. Wait 20 minutes and pop desired quantity of oxy's (at LEAST 10 pills)

5. If you wake up tomorrow morning, be sure to post your experience here!!

* I'm not responsible if you or anyone else is a dumbass and actually tries this!!

Nd

Russellmeboy
05-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Really!?!?! i allways thought SWIM was Someone Who Isnt Me....ive thought that since i started reading the opo boards like years ago!

Inspektahdek
05-05-2008, 02:56 PM
I passed out a couple days ago... woke up in the front yard wearing sandals WITH socks on and a horseshoe in my hand. Just when you think you've got it bad...

that's pretty damn funny

Inspektahdek
05-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Yeah, I don't care, but it's still lame. Anyway the point is potentiating opiates and I have a better understanding of it and I tried the white grapefruit juice, tums, and benadryl thing with 12.5mgs of OC and it did seem to make it a little stronger and last longer. I am going to try it again with DXM instead of Benedryl and Tagment as well with a higher dose like between 15-20. Probably go with 20mg/ Potentiating is such a great idea. I don't know why I never thought of it before. I mean I knew that it worked with Methadone and I knew that Mushroom trips are enhanced by cranberry juice. Well, I came to this site to learn and that's exactly what I am doing. YEAH! No shooting Acetametaphine. Cold Water Extract Vikes if you plan on taking a high dose. Potentiate opiates and save money without sacrafising the high. Cool.

MAX daily allowance of ACETAMINOPHEN is 4grams a day, but I say it doesn't get bad as far as side effects go or dangerouns until you prob get into the 10gram range daily.

I would recommend not doing a CWE unless you have 5 grams =< OR MORE or ACETAMINOPHEN at hand. I remember reading people doing a CWE for 3 pills :speechles:faga1::eyebrow::wasntme:

forgot about all these crazy smile faces, ha

I-Nod
05-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Really!?!?! i allways thought SWIM was Someone Who Isnt Me....ive thought that since i started reading the opo boards like years ago!

Nope... Story Was Incidentally Me... but close!

I'm kiddin. :D You're right...

ndoftaworld
05-05-2008, 03:05 PM
I would recommend not doing a CWE unless you have 5 grams =< OR MORE or ACETAMINOPHEN at hand. I remember reading people doing a CWE for 3 pills

CWE with 3 pills??!!? Damn, what a waste. I've done it with 10 5/325's before, and THAT still wasn't nothin' to brag about.

reddragon3668
05-05-2008, 03:40 PM
I only mentioned the CWE because I suggested drinking a bit of alcohol. Tylenol and alcohol don't mix well. Otherwise, I agree, it would be a big waste of time.

Inspektahdek, I didn't know that WGFJ and Cimetidine helped recycle the morphine. I always thought that it decreased a liver enzyme that enabled the morphine to stay in the digestive tract longer thus allowing greater absorption. I learn something everyday. Thanks for the info! Looks like I need to use it for more than just pods.

Niogio
05-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Or do this, in exact order:

1. Chug 2 liters of 100% WGF juice

2. Take 5 Zicam Cough 30mg DXM quick desolve tablets

3. Take 6 Benedryl Allergy Capsules

4. Wait 20 minutes and pop desired quantity of oxy's (at LEAST 10 pills)

5. If you wake up tomorrow morning, be sure to post your experience here!!

* I'm not responsible if you or anyone else is a dumbass and actually tries this!!

Nd
You really shouldn't post something like that. Thats a recipe to OD man. And im sure there aren't some bright people on here and they are stupid enough to do that shit.

cg5
05-05-2008, 07:37 PM
grapefruit juice usually just keeps my high longer.. doesnt potentiate... if you want a quick potent spike.. go out for a cig at the peak of ur high.. then followed by every hr.. seems to keep the buz and potentiates the shit outta the oxy.. other than that.. benzos make me just nod with OC.. and booze makes me sick.. so yeah best bet is oc with alot of grapefruit juice and cigs

ndoftaworld
05-05-2008, 08:15 PM
You really shouldn't post something like that. Thats a recipe to OD man. And im sure there aren't some bright people on here and they are stupid enough to do that shit.

Ya, ur right. It was completely a joke, but there are people out there stupid enough to do it (like me). If needbe, mods can edit/delete that, I'd hate to actually have someone hurt themselves cause I was in a bad mood and posted stupid shit.

Nd

The_Tortured_Soul
05-05-2008, 10:16 PM
I don't even know what the fuck I said that was directed at Zodiac Killer. When I said I don't care, but it's still lame, I was not talking about you, Zodiac Killer. You did not offend me until you made that smart ass comment about me not lasting long around here. I mean this is just a drug forum and it is lame when people take it too seriously. I mean it is nice to be able to find information, but on every forum I have ever checked out whether it is a drug forum or any other forum, people always get there panties in a knot and start getting snippy over stupid little things.

I-Nod
05-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Ya, ur right. It was completely a joke, but there are people out there stupid enough to do it (like me). If needbe, mods can edit/delete that, I'd hate to actually have someone hurt themselves cause I was in a bad mood and posted stupid shit.

That's pretty cool of ya, man! You could've easily started mud-slinging and name calling... gotta respect you for that. Nod on, my bruva!! :)

Now where'd I put my double-barrel bong at?? Oh! It was in my other hand! ahaha... :D

rockbottom
05-06-2008, 12:00 AM
you need to try Phenergen. that will knock the shit out of you. too bad it only works like 5 times until it just doesn't seem to do shit anymore~Peace~ Rockbottom:cool:

rockbottom
05-06-2008, 12:03 AM

freedom of speech is still ok in my book ~Peace~ Rockbottom:cool:

I-Nod
05-06-2008, 09:45 AM

Most definitely! Just in the name of harm-reduction... somebody out there might try that and OD. ndofta stated it was a joke at the bottom of the post, for that very reason... cuz somebody out there probably IS stupid enough to try it. But freedom of speech is definitely alive and kicking here, for the most part.

WarmCyanide
05-06-2008, 11:28 AM

FIRE FIRE!!!! now i can eat everyones popcorn

this is just a drug forum and it is lame when people take it too seriously.
yeah, the information and comaraderie is for the birds isn't it tortured soul.

Manowar
05-06-2008, 06:51 PM
grapefruit juice usually just keeps my high longer.. doesnt potentiate... if you want a quick potent spike.. go out for a cig at the peak of ur high.. then followed by every hr.. seems to keep the buz and potentiates the shit outta the oxy.. other than that.. benzos make me just nod with OC.. and booze makes me sick.. so yeah best bet is oc with alot of grapefruit juice and cigs

I 2nd the cigs comment. I'm not a regular smoker but once the oxy is in my system there is nothing better in my book. They are heavenly! They do absolutely nothing for me normally, in fact since I've been using oxy I can't stand cigs without it. Marlboro mediums my friend. :D

clinton
05-06-2008, 08:41 PM
every forum I have ever checked out whether it is a drug forum or any other forum, people always get there panties in a knot and start getting snippy over stupid little things.

consider it our calling card........