PDA

View Full Version : Is It Possible To Have Drugs Mailed Safely?

The_Tortured_Soul
04-30-2008, 09:02 PM
In a purely hypothetical situation, would it be comepletly retarded to have someone mail some Loracet to you if you trust the person, they trust you, and they put a fake return adress on the shipment? I mean, would it get opened for some reason by the authorities? Hypothetically, lets say it was being mailed within the US and it is just a small, inconspicuous pakage. I mean so many pakages get mailed everyday, that I doubt they are able to know what pakages contain drugs. It doesn't even have a smell to it like reefer, cocaine or heroin, so I doubt a dog would smell it, if they even had the resources to have dogs smell every single pakage mailed throughout the USA. If for some weird reason it was discovered, I don't see how it could be traced to the sender, so that party should be safe most definitely and as for the person it was being shipped to, perhaps the authorities would contact them, but I don't think they would have enough evidence to actually do anything to you.

I mean, couldn't you just play dumb and be like I don't know anyone sending me pills. That's really fucking weird! Leave me alone and I don't have to talk to you. If they arrest you and you don't say anything to the pigs then anybody should be able to get you off at a pretty reasonable price. I mean if it is just a weaker opiod drug like Vicodin or Loracet, then I doubt it would really be that big of a priority, especially if it was just 10 or less of the pills. Obviously just a personal supply, not any drug dealing conspiracy. I am not encouraging anybody to break the law, nor am I planning any shananigans, I am just curious about how musch faith one can put in the US Post Office. If anyone has any information that might be informative, then please post it here. I don't think it would be risky, but there is a little bit of that feeling that it would be a bad idea to do in the back of my mind. I'd say no, but that might just be me being a paranoid individual. Any thoughts to add?

SpecialGuy69
04-30-2008, 09:10 PM
no sweat- happens every day. Just get a small bubble mailer envelope, put the pills loose in there if its less than 15 or so. Put a REAL name and return address (not yours). Pay cash and use USPS overnight. Costs less than 20 bucks.

No problem.

Even if for some insane reason the package was intercepted, you say your friend is traveling to your house in a few days- and he is worried that his luggage might get lost with his meds inside, leaving him with nothing, so he sent some pills ahead.

clinton
04-30-2008, 09:13 PM
make sure the pills are well protected and also make sure that the pills do not bounce around while in the envelope

EleusisII
04-30-2008, 09:22 PM
QUIT BEING A PUSSY! ;)

Yes, drugs and pills are shipped every day, probably thousands of letters, with no problems.

Yes it's safe.

Mail is AFAIK very safe. It's illegal, even for a cop, to open a letter without a warrant.

Use a CD case for the pills, that's probably the easiest/least inconspicious.

Between us opiophiles on this board, we've probably recieved thousands of pills through the mail, whether the source is a friend, and Internet pharmacy, or something completely different. I haven't heard of any problems yet.

And if worst comes to worst, good luck for the coppers trying to PROVE that you willfully signed up as a recipient for said package/letter.

Papa Verine
04-30-2008, 09:42 PM
Mail way, mail away, mail away...

SurfRat
04-30-2008, 10:10 PM
It can be risky...

The safest way would be to send me a test package and I will let you know if it arrives ok.:)

I USPS overnighted an urgently needed musical CD and it took two days anyway, so I figure Priority
Mail is just as good and less expensive.
In other threads re. this question the collective wisdom said overnight USPS was the way to go.
Some have also suggested foil or metal containers to block xrays.

I do not think seizing small amounts of pills is much of a priority right now. The biggest problem these days is identity theft, or mail carriers getting robbed and stuff like that.

But sending pills is a crime so don't do it.

EleusisII
04-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Oh yeah: Use USPS, NOT fedex or any other shipping-company.

US law is really good on mail, offers a lot of protections against the pigs opening you mail etc. BUT for some reason, those only apply to USPS, and not any private carrier...

allover
04-30-2008, 10:33 PM
Feel free to mail stuff, however if you want to be absolutely sure, UPS or FedEX overnight. I know at least from a friend who used to work at FedEx therefore I would assume UPS as well, if you overnight through either of these services you WILL be fine. When something is overnighted through FedEx they simply don't have the time to have packages inspected. However, I would highly doubt that you would catch heat through the mail either unless you are drawing heat in other ways in the first place. As others have said in this thread, mail is just fine, but I just can't say that through experience/knowledge from employees.

EleusisII
04-30-2008, 10:37 PM
^^^^
Yeah, but unlike with USPS, the pigs can open his mail...

Uncle Wiggly
04-30-2008, 11:00 PM
^^^^

^^^ USPS is a branch of the Federal Government and gets all the protection afforded by that status. The other shipping companies don't have that kind of protection.

The_Tortured_Soul
04-30-2008, 11:27 PM
Hey, thanks opiophiles. I would use USPS if I were do do this, but I doubt I have to do overnight. Either way they can't open the package. I prefer the one that cost $5 to ship and arrives withinn three days. I'm cheap. I'd hate to get a good price on pills then defeat the purpose with $20 shipping, besides I don't have $20. lol. I had a feeling I was just being paranoid. Another piece of advice, be home when the mail comes if you live with facist parents who ignore the law and open your mail. Hunter Thompson and his attorney and many others used to mail LSD all the time, without problems. Thanks.

The_Tortured_Soul
04-30-2008, 11:30 PM
It can be risky...

The safest way would be to send me a test package and I will let you know if it arrives ok.:)

I USPS overnighted an urgently needed musical CD and it took two days anyway, so I figure Priority
Mail is just as good and less expensive.
In other threads re. this question the collective wisdom said overnight USPS was the way to go.
Some have also suggested foil or metal containers to block xrays.

I do not think seizing small amounts of pills is much of a priority right now. The biggest problem these days is identity theft, or mail carriers getting robbed and stuff like that.

But sending pills is a crime so don't do it.

Thanks for looking out man. I'll be sure to set that up ASAP. Now you just need to give me your address or PO Box. Thanks for taking risk for my pussy ass. Good times. LOL.

jdub
04-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Hey, thanks opiophiles. I would use USPS if I were do do this, but I doubt I have to do overnight. Either way they can't open the package. I prefer the one that cost $5 to ship and arrives withinn three days. I'm cheap. I'd hate to get a good price on pills then defeat the purpose with $20 shipping, besides I don't have $20. lol. I had a feeling I was just being paranoid. Another piece of advice, be home when the mail comes if you live with facist parents who ignore the law and open your mail. Hunter Thompson and his attorney and many others used to mail LSD all the time, without problems. Thanks.

Yeah but imagine getting your whole package took becuz you were too cheap to overnight. IMO that is one of the RULES of shipping.

And mailing sheets of acid may be the easiest drug to conceal.

jwalm
04-30-2008, 11:43 PM
i use to work for Fedex and I would open packages daily with wrong or incomplete addresses to look for further information (invoice, packing slip, etc.) to get a hold of the shipper of recipient. Although we never pay attention to the contents in the package, but if we did happen to notice drugs were in the package I had full authority to let my manager know and he could legally contact the police, maybe leading to the arrest of someone. Of course any package I opened that had drugs in it I told nobody and taped the package up and sent it on its way if I found the correct recipients address, or sent the package back to the shipper.

Saint
05-01-2008, 02:41 AM
I did it several times. Had a friend mail me lots of benzo's when I was abroad. Everything went perfectly ok until the third time. Package never arrived.. I'm pretty damn sure my friend isn't the sort that wouldn't have sent it in the first place so either the authoroties or a neighbour (post was simply left on stairs inside building by postman) was getting high on my supply at the time.

Come to think of it, maybe it was the postman himself..

Raz
05-01-2008, 04:33 AM
Ya cant trust the mail system over here....Its good for goin out of spain, but stuff comin in is a different game....More of a hit an miss kinda ting....Although swim sent some nicky lowder to montreal ok...

Thanat0s
05-01-2008, 05:34 AM
mail in the US has never been a prob, if nervous use a priority or express service OR a private carrier like fedEx or Ups... just dont tell em its droogs!

Princess
05-01-2008, 06:53 AM
I've found that Priority Mail or USPS overnight is the best way to go.
I had a friend visit me from Californis last June. She forgot her prescription bottle of valium, a whopping 4 pills. I took them out of the bottle (for easier shipping, stuck them in a small bubble mailer and dropped them in the mail (*regular* mail). This was June of '07. The package arrived, unharmed in MARCH of '08!
During that time period (while her valium was in transit) she & I used overnight and priority for various things and had no problems.
I wouldn't worry unless you were sending something *really* illegal.

**I should mention this was from AZ to CA.....

eerased
05-01-2008, 01:20 PM
It's imo the safest way to get/ship pills. My friend mails pills a few times a week. Regular post or overnight.

He never even puts a return addy!

ZodiacKiller
05-01-2008, 05:50 PM
The way I look at it, the USPS is the way to go, but I always use overnight whenever possible.

Look at it this way: the less hands on your package, the better, right? Overnight ensure that your package will be handled swiftly with the utmost importance. Plus you get all the tracking info, so if something were to go wrong, you'd be able to figure out where & when.

I've heard that both Fed-ex and UPS have officers inspecting packages, and sometimes with sniffer-dogs. The government can't afford that kind of thing, and as long as your mailing within the country, it'll never happen. I have a friend that has worked at the biggest USPS distro center in the city, and he says that not once has he seen a single package get inspected or seized.

ZK

jdub
05-01-2008, 06:16 PM
^^ My friend was a mail man in San Diego and he told me a couple of stories about finding drugs. If he found them, he would take them. If his boss or someone else found them, they would get the authorities involved.

I know ppl that work in the mail distribution center in Oakland and he says ppl in there straight up steal stuff regularly.

Cherry's Jubilee
05-01-2008, 06:21 PM
what does the little pencil thing in the corner next to the thread title mean? i know it says "security, uspo" but what's it for?

ZodiacKiller
05-01-2008, 06:22 PM
^^ My friend was a mail man in San Diego and he told me a couple of stories about finding drugs. If he found them, he would take them. If his boss or someone else found them, they would get the authorities involved.

I know ppl that work in the mail distribution center in Oakland and he says ppl in there straight up steal stuff regularly.

That's why the Overnight service is best. They treat it nothing near the way they treat ordinary mail. As long as it's packaged good (nothing rattling around inside, nothing shaped like a pill-bottle, etc..). Plus it's not even delivered by your ordinary mailman---it comes via a special guy.

Oh, yeah, and don't forget to check the 'waive signature' box, or else you'll have to sign for it, and if you're not home, it goes back to the Post Office for you to pick up or indicate re-delivery. Always check that little box that says 'waive signature'---always!

ZK

allover
05-01-2008, 07:50 PM
^^^^

All I can tell you is that I had a friend who worked for Fedex. He told me that packages are NEVER sniffed by dogs or anything like that. Also, they deal in overnighting stuff across the country, they don't even have the time to inspect packages if they wanted to. Also, as others have said, the postal service is just damn un reliable, but what do you expect from a government office. I know plenty of friends who have had countless packages sent through FedEx and UPS without a problem, EVER. It's also ALWAYS there on time as well.

jdub
05-01-2008, 07:59 PM
That's why the Overnight service is best. They treat it nothing near the way they treat ordinary mail. As long as it's packaged good (nothing rattling around inside, nothing shaped like a pill-bottle, etc..). Plus it's not even delivered by your ordinary mailman---it comes via a special guy.

Oh, yeah, and don't forget to check the 'waive signature' box, or else you'll have to sign for it, and if you're not home, it goes back to the Post Office for you to pick up or indicate re-delivery. Always check that little box that says 'waive signature'---always!

ZK

Yup thats why I said overnight is a must on the 1st page of the thread. They don't have time to do anything w/ your package but deliver it.

HowLongIsTooLong
05-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Think of the sheer volume of the mails... if your package isn't dripping resin or vibrating or something, I think it should sail right through.

D

The_Tortured_Soul
05-02-2008, 03:03 AM
Awesome flow of conversation here. Thanks. This site is my new favorite site right alongside Erowids now. Yeah, they really couldn't possibly have time to inspect all the packages as long as it is not suspicious looking, that's should be all that matters. If it isn't weed smelling up the Post Office then it should be fine. Cool beans.

handsome rob
05-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Swim have used UPS and Fed EX with no problem. Both were next day air.

jonny-5
05-02-2008, 11:34 AM
oh my god you guys. drugs are illegal, and mailing them is twice as illegal. im telling my mom on you...:D

darkstar
05-04-2008, 07:30 PM
SWIM has sent pills using USPS regular ground mail successfully several times. I hear a lot of people saying that overnight or priority is the way to go due to time constraints. I understand the logic, but isn't there stricter security for packages sent through air mail? I don't have any facts to back this up, but I've always thought ground mail was the way to go. Anybody know anything about this?

Suboxstitute
05-04-2008, 08:10 PM
SWIM almost always uses US Postal Next Day or Priority Mail, and never has had a problem and has no reason to believe priority-type mail is subject to any greater scrutiny than regular mail. Maybe less - cause it's gotta go FAST.

The reason I like the good ol' post office has already been mentioned - both UPS and FedEX have been PROVEN to cooperate with local and federal authorities with opening packages (admittedly, from commercial pharmcies, or at least wanna-be pharmacies, and larger quantities) but the post office is pretty darn strict when it comes to looking into people's mail, coming or going, unless it's a large operation and they're acting on a tip or other substantive info - with a warrant.

Fed Ex and UPS have both done "controlled deliveries" with DEA agents or the like dressed up in little brown uniforms. No thanks. They've not governed by government rules re: privacy and the like AFAIK.

The USPS processed a SHITLOAD of mail a day, including tons of priority and next day mail and I just see them being the safest.

SWIM does not to it often, doesn't make a business out if, but has ZERO worries.

lespaulpower
05-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Personally, I've had bad experience with this, although I've only tried it once. I ordered six boxes of 'panadeine plus' (codeine/APAP) From an OP in New Zeland and it was confiscated at my doorstep by city police. Fortunately I wasn't prosecuted. As far as mailing drugs domestically though, that might be a whole other issue, perhaps less risk. I'm new here by the way, It's a pleasure meeting you all.

The_Tortured_Soul
05-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Personally, I've had bad experience with this, although I've only tried it once. I ordered six boxes of 'panadeine plus' (codeine/APAP) From an OP in New Zeland and it was confiscated at my doorstep by city police. Fortunately I wasn't prosecuted. As far as mailing drugs domestically though, that might be a whole other issue, perhaps less risk. I'm new here by the way, It's a pleasure meeting you all.

Wow, that sucks. Nice to meet you too. I think that that must have been a setup though.

ZodiacKiller
05-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Hey TTS, I think the best thing for you to do (and for us) would be to go to the Post Office, step up to the counter, hold out your unwrapped drugs in both hands, and say "Hey Mr. Nice Postal Worker, I'd like to mail these drugs please. Can you help me?". I'm sure if they gave you a hard time, Daddy could help bail you out.

Or would that be LAME?

ZK

bluesubaru
05-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Hey TTS, I think the best thing for you to do (and for us) would be to go to the Post Office, step up to the counter, hold out your unwrapped drugs in both hands, and say "Hey Mr. Nice Postal Worker, I'd like to mail these drugs please. Can you help me?". I'm sure if they gave you a hard time, Daddy could help bail you out.

Or would that be LAME?

ZK

+1, yo

Manowar
05-07-2008, 05:47 PM
SWIM uses the post office with no problems. Just go with priority mail, its cheap and you can stick whatever u want in there with no questions asked usually. Also gets delivered fairly fast. If you start using the most expensive delivery options, you will be bringing attention to the parcel and might also require signatures. For the most part, the letter carriers are honest people who won't steal your mail. A family member of mine is a carrier and he tells me about their ethics. What everyone should do every year is tip your regular carrier during the holiday season. $10 in a card with a note that thanks them for the great service will ensure that they take care of your mail. That is a fact.

scikid
06-01-2008, 10:32 AM
I've got a buddy who works for FedEx... on myspace he lists his occupation as "drug dealer who doesn't know it"... take that as you will.

Also, I always tip my postal service 20 on the holidays. Some of my shipments however I send to a different store.

scikid
06-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Also, I've always thought if our pods are getting through then it would prob. even be less likely that a few pills or whatever would get picked up. I'm talking about this domestically though, I'd imagine customs adds a whole new element.

Synack
06-29-2008, 02:33 PM
I've had 3 grams of oxycodone (total of 2 scripts) come through FedEx within the states, don't bother asking me if I bought it online because I didn't... and yes, I had an rx..

austinslacker
06-29-2008, 03:41 PM
When I took Constitutional Law class in college, professor informed us if you want to keep a package from getting search without need for warrant, send first class, or if you go up to counter at P.O. mention a personal letter is in the package as well. This info was given a few years before the Patriot Act BS, so our civil rights are not what they used to be such may not be applicable. Would've been illegal search and seizure by fed. agency.

But, I know civil law rules do not apply to private companies others on thread have mentioned ie.; FedEX, DHL, etc.

rockbottom
06-29-2008, 04:35 PM
get val's from a friend regular mail 20-40 pills at a time:)

paroxetina
06-29-2008, 05:43 PM
It's illegal (well, duh) but your chances of getting caught are pretty low.

clinton
06-29-2008, 07:41 PM
I used to get 50 mg of codiene from england , shipped it usps.. I know a friend who gets mj fedexed from Cali to missouri ...

Mayo
07-01-2008, 08:28 PM
If your H source was half a day (12 hrs) away, would you go get it or have it sent?
Would you mix it up and do both?
Which do you think is more risky?

Does anyone know what kind of sh*t would come down on you if caught receiving a package containing say a quarter oz of H through the US post office?

Would the feds get involved or would the local authorities prosecute?
Does anyone know of someone getting busted receiving schedule one drugs?
Would you end up in a federal institution for that amount?

I'm just curious as to how you think it would go down, who would be involved, where you would end up.

Synack
07-03-2008, 12:26 AM
If your H source was half a day (12 hrs) away, would you go get it or have it sent?
Would you mix it up and do both?
Which do you think is more risky?

Does anyone know what kind of sh*t would come down on you if caught receiving a package containing say a quarter oz of H through the US post office?

Would the feds get involved or would the local authorities prosecute?
Does anyone know of someone getting busted receiving schedule one drugs?
Would you end up in a federal institution for that amount?

I'm just curious as to how you think it would go down, who would be involved, where you would end up.

uh, with gas prices the way they are - I'd have it overnighted.

I'd say it depends on how you drive, what you're driving, where you're driving, how much you're moving, etc.

I don't think shit could happen, unless they can PROVE you knew what it was... and it depends on how much it was, and who ships it... if it's usps - feds will get it... otherwise, it's a toss based on how much it is, if they've been watching you, etc.

I think you could get the time thrown out - just deny deny deny, even if it means 'disgarding' of the junk

xxanxx
07-03-2008, 06:00 PM
i use to work for Fedex and I would open packages daily with wrong or incomplete addresses to look for further information (invoice, packing slip, etc.) to get a hold of the shipper of recipient. Although we never pay attention to the contents in the package, but if we did happen to notice drugs were in the package I had full authority to let my manager know and he could legally contact the police, maybe leading to the arrest of someone. Of course any package I opened that had drugs in it I told nobody and taped the package up and sent it on its way if I found the correct recipients address, or sent the package back to the shipper.

Of course! :p

Caitu
07-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Would it be possible to do this internationally?
For example, my friend knows a guy with lots of oxy hook-ups in the US, and he has some left over, so is sending them to my friend, from America to Australia. Is this possible? Do they check every international package?

fluffhead
03-12-2013, 10:27 PM
Bumping a very old thread to share some wisdom that I've been wanting to share with you guys for awhile. - from my very, very close friend. These are not-guesses..got me ? So some of you may find it useful. As far as going through the post office instead of the other 2 supposedly because they need a warrant to get in you're package. I know this, if a dog alerts on it, thats probable cause and they can open it right then, post office or not. Also in today's technology getting a warrant can happen very quickly. Less than an hour. So the concept that the mail is so much safer is just incorrect.

I'll give you one little example of some knowledge my friend shared with me about delivery with the brown guys. He said to make the arrest, they have to have a signature. That goes for post office, FE and brown.. they have to get the signature, it's absolutely crucial for the arrest. So, protocol at the brown is they only ask for signatures at businesses, apartments and trailer parks. Fact is most drivers don't even always get Sig's for apartments, trailers etc. even though they're supposed to. These guys are so pushed for time, they cut corners anyway possible usually.

There is an exception at apartments, condo's dorms. Which is, if you need an access code or something to get in, basically where the general public just cant walk freely through, then that's an exception where you don't need a signature even at an apartment.

Now houses on the other hand, do not require signatures. At houses, they are supposed to do whats called a driver release, which is when they leave the package, ring and run. The only exception to that at (a house) is when a company ships something very expensive or sensitive, such as electronics,medicine or stuff like a birth certificate etc. This is maybe 1 out of 100 house deliveries that require a signature and this is important.

That's the only time a house delivery will only be signature required, if the shipper specifically asks and documents accordingly for it to be done. I believe they may even have to pay extra for that request, so it isn't something that can accidentally happen..again, it is rare.

So, if you were to get a friend to ship a package to you're house and all the sudden the delivery driver wants a signature and doesn't driver release it. BIG FUCKING RED FLAG ! You sign and as you close the door it gets kicked back open.

One last thing, people commonly say, don't make it Next Day Air, treat it as a regular package etc. I call BS. Watch the thread DAK posted about Barry Cooper- Never Get Busted Again. Get a real understanding of how odors seep out enough for a dog to notice. Everything is porous to some extent, just some is more/less. So the longer the object is in the container, the longer it has for the smell to slowly seep through the pores. For instance, if you ship ground, after 3-5 days it's clearly gonna be easier to smell, at that point maybe even by a human so certainly a dog. If you ship next day air early A.M. It has to be delivered by 8:30 a.m the next morning.

Think about it, you can follow proper procedures as to not contaminate the outside in anyway and at most locations drop the package off as late as 8 p.m. and it is guaranteed to be delivered to the address (a HOUSE Remember !) With no signature required. That means the total time they have it in their possession is about twelve hours. Wait to get it ready til just before you drop it off to minimize the time you're object sits in the selected container. This goal is to obviously shorten the amount of time the smell has to seep out of the pores in the container you chose. Also, this gives them very little time, to intercept and come up with a plan.

Trust me, driver's can get fired for delivering the package at 8:31 not 8:30. So, if the package is late for some reason-Red Flag #1 and then they show up wanting a signature...ding ding ding- Red Flag # 2. Simply explain you didn't order it and ask for a return to sender, be polite and realize you are on the radar with a very close call.

My personal advice, before a shipment, clean the house out thoroughly, just in case ! You still say it's not for you, you don't want it, don't want to be responsible for a package that's not your's and politely ask for a return to sender; but then you won't be running thought the house wiggin the fuck out, peeping through the blinds. But if you were to do it this way and were careful about doing you're homework and being sanitary, none of these should be a problem.

I've been wanting to share that info with you guys for awhile, so there ya go

fluffhead
03-13-2013, 12:35 AM
Just to be clear, if it is late..that's reason to be suspiscious..but if it shows up late and they guy just rings and run. Okay then, maybe still be a little cautious, for instance don't open the package right away. Maybe don't even bring it in the house for a couple hours. That ones more of a possible sketchiness that could indicate something more.

But the signature ! Thats the one, my dudes. If brown shows up at a house wanting a signature. Dude that is a guarantee, if you sign, you will be arrested.

What typically happens though, is they end up running late trying to coordinate vice with ups delivery management etc. So they typically show up a little late and always ask for the signature.

But just wanted to drive it home. 1- Late = Be suspicious. 2-Signature request = you're going to jail if you sign. 3- Late delivery and then a signature request = You're going to jail and you're fucking stupid after reading this post. Remember the sig. request is the deal breaker, no matter how ill you are, just imagine how much worse it'll be puking and shitting in a jail. PLEASE DONT DO IT !

It's a simple solution to know if it's all good or not. Unfortunately, I saw a DEA episode on spike years ago, where they delivered it around 1pm..yeah dude 1pm. and they didn't even have time to get a proper uniform, so the cop put on a brown hoodie and had the guy sign a piece of paper on a clipboard. Not a digital package scanner ( aka DIAD). Now this time it was an apartment..dumb, but still, A dude in cargos with a brown hoody that you don't recognize with no ups logo on him at all WTF?!? ..oh yeah, no brown truck in sight. and the idiot signed for it. It was a microwave full of blow

Next day air at brown is 10:30 am for business, end of day for residential meaning it could be as late as 8-9 at night. What you want is called Next Day Air Early A.M= 8:30 a.m. committ time. If you do regular air, they still got all day to figure it out. Early a.m. its expensive but it definately gives you piece of mind

SeVeN
03-13-2013, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the info, and on some posts I dont mind adding useful info and I guess this could be considered one. But I really think this would have also gone hand in hand with the Pot/Fed Ex thread we got going...........just a thought.

--- auto merge ---

Fucking A!!! How god damned twisted up are you right now?!?! LoL, You just used two whole posts to basically say and repeat the same two things over and over.

Meth.... Its a helluva drug!!!!!

fluffhead
03-13-2013, 02:16 AM
I was gonna add it to the other thread but I thought it would be steering way off even though its kinda related. This is useful info IMO. Most people just assume but these are the facts. Ive been wanting to share this for awhile and the last thread inspired it.

I UTFSE and found specifically the correct thread for it. Thought it was still better to put it in the correct spot if someone goes looking in the future.

Sorry, thought I was doing the right thing, even if it's an old thread.. I thought that was better than starting a new thread on exactly the same topic. It seems to be a topic that stays relevant. And nah, I don't like meth. Im usually actually only on here when I'm straight.

I reread the first post and saw where there was a small chance of misinterpretation as far as if it's just late. It was too late too edit.

So you have a very detailed post up top and below is a summarized version that is crystal clear with no room for misunderstanding. Sorry, it's a serious subject, thought it could save someone's ass one day. Now I just feel like an asshole, I guess I'm just sensitive ;)

kNOw1
03-13-2013, 02:17 AM
What if your mail goes to a front desk office and someone else signs all your mail? Does the signer get fucked or me? Or is this best case scenario for this?

fluffhead
03-13-2013, 02:27 AM
@kNow1 They would find a way to fuck you personally. I read a story once about a man that worked and lived in a homeless, rehab type facility. The cops new this and new that one person at the front desk signed for all the mail. They opened the box and implanted it with a GPS tracker and some kind of bug that could tell the moment it was opened.

The man retrieved the package and went to his room, while the cops waited outside in a van. When the little alarm went off, they came upstairs and busted him as he was working up a shot? I'd need to know specifics about youre situation, but thats an example of how they dealt with something similar

EDIT: Again, though the less time they have , the better. Imagine them trying to scramble on how to do all this when they got a committ time to meet.

NZniceguy
03-13-2013, 02:50 AM
Good info mate. I dont see the big issue with bumping old threads as you get told off if you start a new thread when there already was one similar and you get told off if you bump the original thread. Cant win either way.

SeVeN
03-13-2013, 02:54 AM
Good info mate. I dont see the big issue with bumping old threads as you get told off if you start a new thread when there already was one similar and you get told off if you bump the original thread. Cant win either way.

Ahhh. Some ones learning!!:p

cpwhyme
03-13-2013, 03:02 AM
Mr fluffhead,

I think you posted some good valid advice. Dont be too sensitive eh?

Just wanted to say i agree with you about the signature thing, the one time i was present during a controlled delivery many years ago, it was an apt buildg where normally they left packages at the front desk. In this instance the guy came to the door and had my friend sign. He did like a fool and bingbang boom dea guns ablaze within minutes.

I would also like to add or ask about a few otjer potential scenarios.

if you have a situation where they cannot deliver it but they leave a doortag and you end up going to the fedex or ups depot to get the package? This was a common occurance for me back in those days of online pharmacies, and i would often prefer going to the fedex depot as it was closer to my work and more secure than them leaving a package outside my door

Another potentially worse situation, living in a small apt building with neighbors who are around, sometimes the drivers would release the package addressed to me for my neighbor, so what about with a nosy neighbor who would sign for a rattling envelope :-)

fluffhead
03-13-2013, 06:30 AM
All those are bad situations. Apartment deliveries in general. If you have a door hanger or sticky note (info notice). It means it requires a signature and you were not present. They make 3 attempts and then return it to the building where you usually have a 3 day window to pick it up there before its returned to the shipper. When you pick it up there, they can step away to retrieve and see the note attached that says notify 911 and youre screwed all the way there too.

The apartment neighbor scenario happens a lot during legit deliveries. Remember how I said guys do what ever they can to shave time, well one thing is if you're not at home either driver release it at an apartment anyway, totally breaking the rule or the more common is to knock on a neighbors door nearby and ask them to sign.

If it was a cop, vice dea, etc. It's doubtful they would allow anyone else such as a neighbor to sign, think about it.. it would defeat the whole purpose of how they pin it to you. Unfortunately, apartments are just bad for high risk deliveries. With a house, there are clearly defined rules and when theyre not being followed, taking notice can save youre ass.

Larkin
03-13-2013, 06:53 AM
first and foremost... GREAT info, a lot of stuff is common sense, but the sig thing and being late is stuff that some people would play off as the normal motions.

I do think this deserves its own thread, if you had started a thread saying "how to not get busted mailing drugs, i would def read it" I almost didnt read this because i thought it was a noob bump... BUT that is just a minor complaint that means nothing. that is truly good info and i am grateful, even though i would never consider mailing drugs, for a few reasons...

USPS can not get to me overnight, from anywhere. i have had family mail me time sensitive docs from the east coast - birth cert for a job. and they took it at 9 am tuesday morning and they said because of my location i would not get it til thursday afternoon. the closest hub to me is 90 min away and they only bring mail to my town once a day at 6am, so if it is not at the hub the night before, i am fucked.

when this happens i literally show up at the post office at 6:05 knocking and asking if the truck came yet. Id rather have my mail at 6:30a than 4p.... that is documents, I wouldnt do it with contraband, thats just stupid.

I might have better luck with brown, but i have another problem with them and FE. The drivers know my family and just deliver stuff for ME to my moms job because they are going there anyway and she normally doesnt mind. After this happened a few time (with legit stuff of course), I called and politely told them if it didnt have HER name on it, to bring it to the house. After that happened they left a parcel full of corny turds on my steps - what can brown do for you?

I will def read daks thread, i thought i had already but i dont remember the scent thing so i guess i didnt.

again, great info

jmorri2nd
03-13-2013, 08:31 AM
Yes fluffhead25 thats some good info thank you

Dr. McKay
03-13-2013, 11:22 AM
I want to add that if UPs or FEDEx is used if you answer your door for the UPS or FEDEX guy even if the sender checked off no signature required, the driver usually will try to get a signature.
So it is best to just not answer the door and let the driver leave the package at your door.
The driver leaving the package at your door or not will also depend on the type of neighborhood you live in.
I personally used to deliver for UPS and if the scanner did not prompt for a signature it was out call to just leave it at the door or not.
If it was in a shady neighborhood we usually would not put it at the front door.
Some people that got deliveries on a regular basic that we knew sometimes had a good hiding spot for us to just leave the package. So we may have left it behind the house or maybe hiding under something.
Also there used to be a form where you could fill out something giving UPS permission to leave packages at your door without requiring a signature. I am not sure if they still do this but they used to have a form you could fill out for this.

So if the UPS FEDEX or Mailman comes to your door, dont open the door let them just leave it for you. If you answer the door the driver may or may not ask for a signature. so if they ask what are you going to say " UGH I'm not signing it" ?
That looks a little suspicious if you ask me.

SHELLEY
03-13-2013, 11:29 AM
Never sign fot a package with illegal shit
If you dont sign, they cant prove ya got it
pills are somewhat safe to mail
Im too scared to do it myswlf but I know a lot of folks who do it successfully

DriveFast
03-13-2013, 06:10 PM
thanks for the info fluff!

PriceofPills
03-13-2013, 06:28 PM
buy a few OTC containers of vitamin of a similar size and shape (3 or more). open one and pull the foil seal back just enough to drop in the pills you want to send. glue the seal back and shake it good. mix the bottle with the others and package them up with a note from mom saying " take one of each and that pesky cold will be gone in no time. XOXXOO".

get pissed when package gets there and it takes hours to seperate and find the good pills.

save the vitamins for when you really do have a cold.

of course i would never attempt something like this but if i did would probably have had many successful shipments and a good supply of vitamins and would probably regret putting it online where anyone can see it

Dr. McKay
03-13-2013, 08:13 PM
Never sign fot a package with illegal shit
If you dont sign, they cant prove ya got it
pills are somewhat safe to mail
Im too scared to do it myswlf but I know a lot of folks who do it successfully

HEY Shelly.
When did u move to Charlotte?
I moved away from there about 5 years ago.
What part of town are you at?