PDA

View Full Version : Suboxone and Cocaine

psychotiKK
02-24-2006, 12:27 PM
Since I've been fiending coke like a crackhead lately, I purchased an eightball. As some of you know I'm on suboxone maintenance, 12mg daily. I researched and studies have shown that buprenorphine and bupe w/ nalaxone (suboxone) synergize and create an overall more euphoric and pleasureable experience.

I've gone through around half a gram so far and I can't really tell if it's more euphoric or not. For one, I don't feel my 12mg of subs that much, and I only had a line so far.

I've mixed somas and klonopins with my suboxone. Benzos mix well with bupe, and both my docs told me it was safe, even when I told them I was worried about any possible negative reaction. OH I forgot about the classic, high grade cannabis. When on bupe, Sativa Dominant strains make me feel really nice and not too tired. I tried a Indica Dominant strain the other night and it made me incredibly tired, but I still felt good.

What are your opinions/experiences with mixing any type of buprenorphine with another drug? It can be cocaine HCL, crack cocaine, benzodiazepines, methamphetamine, amphetamine, alcohol, MDMA, ect.

lukilu
02-25-2006, 12:11 AM
Ive heard about a study using Bup as a maintanance drug for Cocaine Addicts . I think it was a positive outcome . I will see if I can find the study . I beleive they might be tryin to get it approved for such.
Good question . Tell us how it turns out ? Lukilu

Paregoric Kid
02-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Since I've been fiending coke like a crackhead lately, I purchased an eightball. As some of you know I'm on suboxone maintenance, 12mg daily. I researched and studies have shown that buprenorphine and bupe w/ nalaxone (suboxone) synergize and create an overall more euphoric and pleasureable experience.

I've gone through around half a gram so far and I can't really tell if it's more euphoric or not. For one, I don't feel my 12mg of subs that much, and I only had a line so far.

any opioid/opiate used with cocaine will produce a more euphoric and pleasurable experience, it's a speedball.
they used to say morphine was a cure for cocaine addiction back in the mid or late 1800s. they noticed a lot of the addicts just started using both at the same time. there have also been experiments using methadone and all other sorts of things to treat cocaine addiction. of course since cocaine doesn't cause a physical addiction they'll never approve an opioid to treat cocaine addiction.

psychotiKK
02-25-2006, 12:44 AM
Yeah, I'm getting great experiences here. I don't even need that much coke to feel a great high, but that could be the coke. I haven't touch any yay in years by the way..

I bet if I was on a full agonist opioid/opiate it would be much more euphoric and pleasureable. I don't feel like I'm "speedballing" though. I felt that more when I was on methadone and adderall once. I'm sure methadone and coke would be a nice combo.. as long as the methadone dose isn't too high..

psychotiKK
02-25-2006, 01:56 PM
god damn this coke is great

My friend can get the stuff 20 a gram, 60 a ball.. so freakin cheap for blow

I had to pay 80 instead of 60 but I don't care... 80 is still a great price for good quality stuff

The reason I didn't care about paying 20 more was because I had it delivered to me and didn't have to deal with any of the bullshit. My friend told me "he got better stuff and its 80 instead of 60" but I think he said that because he wanted some money for doing the deal for me. It's been almost 2 years since the last time i had any coke and this shit completely dominates the other stuff. It's all about the connect ;)

ANYHOW.. cocaine hcl + buprenorphine = excellent combo I definately recommend it. Thinking about doing this with H.. omgggg real speedball