PDA

View Full Version : MS Contin 30mg +smoking?

NARKOS
02-23-2006, 02:26 PM
I have alot of 30 mg Ms contin pills and was wondering if they can be crushed and smoked in a eagle bill vaporizer without any complicated extraction techniques. I also take Klonopin for panic attacks and was curious if there would be any cautions to using MS Contin. I am very new to the opiate scene but have harvested opium many times before and smoked it for pain relief, it is a miracle drug that works when others don't.:p

shaunclo
02-23-2006, 03:58 PM
I have alot of 30 mg Ms contin pills and was wondering if they can be crushed and smoked in a eagle bill vaporizer without any complicated extraction techniques. I also take Klonopin for panic attacks and was curious if there would be any cautions to using MS Contin. I am very new to the opiate scene but have harvested opium many times before and smoked it for pain relief, it is a miracle drug that works when others don't.:p

If you are new to the opiate scene, I would be very wary about mixing benzos and opiates. This is the leading cause for OD's. As for the vaporizing Q? I have no idea. I would just eat em, chew em, or snort em. But I wouldnt IV them.

NARKOS
02-23-2006, 05:47 PM
If you are new to the opiate scene, I would be very wary about mixing benzos and opiates. This is the leading cause for OD's. As for the vaporizing Q? I have no idea. I would just eat em, chew em, or snort em. But I wouldnt IV them.
Since the 30mg MS Contins are time released i figured the safest way to ingest them would be to smoke them in an eagle bill vaporizer(looks like a crack pipe but you heat from the bottom, vaporizing the substance, works EXCELLENT with opium+ hash). If one pill contains 30mg how much do i snort or smoke?the whole pill? a pinch? I am afraid with the time release mechanism that they will be too strong for me as they last 12hrs! But they can't be split or halfed because of the rapid release of morphine into the system causing an OD! How can i smoke these pills safely or ingest them?

NARKOS
03-01-2006, 12:26 AM
What would be the safest or most potent way to injest MS Contin? 30mg(purple pills)?:confused:

exitwound
03-01-2006, 01:59 AM
What would be the safest or most potent way to injest MS Contin? 30mg(purple pills)?:confused:

Crush and swallow.

Doublebarrell
06-08-2006, 09:54 AM
I chew completely. 30mg isnt a lot if you opiate regulary.

insanesteveo
06-08-2006, 11:41 AM
SHOVE EM IN YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no really, i was surprised EW didnt mention that. unless with these time release ones it becomes very difficult. i have no idea, i just know morphine is best iv'ed, then im'ed, then ir'ed. is that correct? IR, introrectal? whatever, im catter brained right now.

shaunclo
06-08-2006, 12:52 PM
i just know morphine is best iv'ed, then im'ed, then ir'ed. is that correct? IR, introrectal? whatever, im catter brained right now.

Yeah, IV would be the most potent, but you have to find out what brand you have because the Avinzas have talc in them and if you IV too many of those you will probably be visiting the hospital real soon cause the talc will deposit on your lungs.....not good.

jab
06-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Since M is so succeptable to heat, wouldn't smoking it kill much of it's effect? I've not really heard of people smoking M.

IV for the win!

superman
06-08-2006, 04:00 PM
avinza's have talc? i thought the avinza's had the little balls in a gelcap? i was under the impression that the thousands of oxycontins i have slammed all have talc in them or no????

shaunclo
06-08-2006, 05:13 PM
I know for a fact that the Avinzas have talc in them, if Oxy's have talc in them also, well them Ill meet you in the hospital real soon there Superman.

bodangly
06-10-2006, 03:18 AM
Vaporizing doesn't work for morphine, not to mention smoking unextracted pills just isn't a wise practice due to all the binders and other shit in them.

Hammilton
06-17-2006, 07:24 PM
You're talking about MS Contin, right and not some other time release morphine, correct?

I talked to a Purda Pharma guy once about the makeup of the MS Contin and the OxyContin. They're very different. MS Contin has a wax base that is responsible for the time release mechanism. In the shell there is morphine which releases a quantity of morphine instantly (well, close enough). A 30mg pill probably releases 5 to 10mg instantly and spreads the rest out over 8 hours (Its supposed to work twelve hours, but the Morphine doesn't really need to be released after the 8 hour point since residual morphine in the blood will carry it the last 4 hours, in theory that is.

Morphine is okay to smoke, really, and not terribly affected by the heat. It's a mistake to compare Morphine hydrochloride to the Morphine thats floating free or weakly connected to the Meconic acid in poppy tea (They're still working out just how it is connected, but it seems certain that it is). I'm not sure what the vaporization point is, but with a lighter or a candle held to it, it ought to be fine.

You will ruin some of the morphine, but only a relatively small amount.

As for the dangers of fillers, I don't know. It seems that the risks are blown out of proportion. Its certainly no more dangerous than smoking cigarettes or marijuana (at least in total carcinogens inhaled, cancer risk is hard to say for both fillers and pot). The plus side for smoking fillers in pills is that you can easily find everything in the pills. Binding material is listed on packaging inserts, usually around the part talking about allergies. With this information you can usually figure out what is created in the burning of those fillers with a little chemistry. I've never bothered to do it though.

If I were considering smoking a morphine the first time, I'd probably try 10mg. 30mg isn't much for anyone orally, especially over 12 hours, but instantly releasing it by chewing or the increased onset of smoking would probably merit a lower dose.

To paraphrase a friend, "you can always go up,[ especially when smoking]. It's just damned hard to take whats in out".

As a final note, I don't know if I would smoke MS Contin. If you could just smoke the shell, and none of the waxy shit, I probably would. I never have, and I've never even chewed 'em, so I don't have a lot of first-hand knowledge of the internal makeup. The Purdue guy and I didn't talk about smoking them, obviously.

If you smoke the waxy stuff (after you've checked the inert ingredients and found nothing that looks too harmful), my guess is that when vaporizing, the morphine will be in your lungs long before the wax burns at all.

Just my two cents. Maybe twenty. it was a little long.

Hammilton

Disclaimer:
The above writing is purely for entertainment and is not intended to encourage, advise, aid in, or otherwise effect someone considering or having already attempted or partaken in the illicit use of any form of Morphine Hydrochloride, any scheduled drug, or anything which it would be illegal for me to do so. All information posted is purely for academic purposes and is intended to bring about a laughed or a smile- purely entertainment and information for information's sake. In all likelihood this post was typed when I sat on my keyboard. Yes, I have a smart ass.

superman
06-18-2006, 05:05 AM
i am going to have to say that smoking wax is most certainly going to be bad for your health. even if the wax itself is non-toxic, it's combustion products probably are toxic
and morphine freebase is what you want to smoke, not any salt as they would have a higher boiling point.

if you really want to smoke the morphine, i'd say wipe away the coating with wet paper-towel, crush the pills, cook the pills in water, let the water cool to room temp, filter the water to remove the wax and shit, reduce the volume of water so that the solution is not saturated, but close to it. now cool it in the fridge, then filter once more. now precipitate the morphine freebase using NARROW RANGE PH PAPERS (a must) and ammonia. let sit in fridge overnight. filter off the freebase, rinse with a very small amount of neutral water(consume this rinse water, it will have a little morphine in it). dry it out.

now it should smoke ok and taste not bad.... never tried this though, i like it IV :)

Special-K
06-18-2006, 06:12 AM
I would just crush em, and either snort em or eat em. Swim is on 120mg of Avinza's, and has done 2 of them throughout the night. He says drinking a glass of grapefruit juice and taking a Tagemet about 30 minutes prior to eating them is about as good as he's gonna get. 30 mg is nothing; just chem/crush em in your mouth real good and chase with grapefruit juice.

pachick
06-28-2006, 02:00 PM
30mg ms can be smoked,of coarse after u suck the coating off, but u dont really feel it much. ur better off just chewing it. it didnt do anything for me besides keep me from getting sick

exitwound
06-28-2006, 05:42 PM
SHOVE EM IN YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no really, i was surprised EW didnt mention that. unless with these time release ones it becomes very difficult. i have no idea, i just know morphine is best iv'ed, then im'ed, then ir'ed. is that correct? IR, introrectal? whatever, im catter brained right now.

What, so I'm the king of plugging? ;-)

I've mostly been off the morphine for a while now so with oxy I'm less likely to find plugging an efficiency increase, so it's less commonly on my agenda. Thus, I am no longer the grand high plugging king-pimpizzle of the land :rolleyes: :D :cool:

alowishus
07-08-2006, 02:44 PM
I talked to a Purda Pharma guy once about the makeup of the MS Contin and the OxyContin. They're very different. MS Contin has a wax base that is responsible for the time release mechanism. In the shell there is morphine which releases a quantity of morphine instantly (well, close enough). A 30mg pill probably releases 5 to 10mg instantly and spreads the rest out over 8 hours (Its supposed to work twelve hours, but the Morphine doesn't really need to be released after the 8 hour point since residual morphine in the blood will carry it the last 4 hours, in theory that is.

Certainly hope that's not what I've been wiping off all the time w/ a wet paper towel...?:o

gauchoamigo
10-26-2008, 08:02 PM
If you're sucking the purple stuff off you should be getting about 5-8mg orally anyway.
I have often smoked an OC or an MS on the foil and it certainly stops the rattles of a morning. THEN get it together to crush and swallow about 120mg OC or 300mg MS. (my dosages anyway)
GA
YES it does work. So long as you are not touching the tablet with a naked flame, the fumes will contain enough active ingredient to help out.

Contemporarium
03-12-2009, 10:12 PM
If you're sucking the purple stuff off you should be getting about 5-8mg orally anyway.
I have often smoked an OC or an MS on the foil and it certainly stops the rattles of a morning. THEN get it together to crush and swallow about 120mg OC or 300mg MS. (my dosages anyway)
GA
YES it does work. So long as you are not touching the tablet with a naked flame, the fumes will contain enough active ingredient to help out.

Might I ask WHY you smoke it though if you could just chew them? SWIM has the same pills and was wondering if SWIM should suck the coating off, crush the pill up, and chase the dragon instead of plugging/eating. SWIM has two of the 30mg pills. If SWIM were to put all that crushed up waxy shit on some foil and smoke it, would SWIM be getting 60mg to his dome?

Thanks

Fungi_x
03-13-2009, 02:49 AM
I think its that "Quick fix" real fast with just a little smoked to get you over till the oral dose kicks in. I have never smoked pills with success, only gel from patches... I would just IV http://mycologymasters.com/_mypictures/syringe.gif

Contemporarium
03-14-2009, 01:11 AM
I think its that "Quick fix" real fast with just a little smoked to get you over till the oral dose kicks in. I have never smoked pills with success, only gel from patches... I would just IV http://mycologymasters.com/_mypictures/syringe.gif

It's weird..every time I'm about to say "Let's get some needles!" I chicken out. I'm so afraid of something happening, like getting fillers in the syringe by accident, it clogging my veins, and me dying. I have NO ONE that can properly show me how to IV, so it just scares the hell out of me.

losangeleslifer
03-14-2009, 02:03 AM
It's weird..every time I'm about to say "Let's get some needles!" I chicken out. I'm so afraid of something happening, like getting fillers in the syringe by accident, it clogging my veins, and me dying. I have NO ONE that can properly show me how to IV, so it just scares the hell out of me.

If you have your mind set on it, WAIT FOR PROPER INSTRUCTION.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Contemporarium
03-14-2009, 06:02 PM
If you have your mind set on it, WAIT FOR PROPER INSTRUCTION.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Haha why? It doesn't seem THAT hard.

By the way..sorry for the highjack..but I have one more question..

Today I plugged 30mg and ate 30mg, and got severe chest pain and it was really hard to breath. I've plugged 60mg before..this was my first time eating it though. This was also my first time experiencing this after injesting morphine. Coincidence? Allergic reaction?

PiLL CLiNToN
03-15-2009, 01:36 PM
, but u dont really feel it much. ur better off just chewing it. it didnt do anything for me besides keep me from getting sick

Co-signed they really are thee lamest pills and everyone and theyre mom thinks theyre "potent" an so like "heroin" like to the avg person thinks about these morphs but once they do em they find out theyre worthless unless iv;ed and i dont play that neither does most of the ppl who expericne em also dont Iv even chippers who take a couple tylox'es or codeine 30's perfer them over ms'es or most moprhs pills.

Paregoric Kid
03-15-2009, 04:08 PM
in my opinion I think its bs what was said about morphine needing to be freebase to be smoked, for example, morphine meconate works fine smoked.